Future proof your website with our expertise

Arora Comfortechs, a Vancouver based software development company provides Web Development and Designing, Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO and App Development. Arora Comfortechs is an IT services provider focussed on providing highly scalable business with innovative approaches & advanced methodologies.

CALL US TODAY: +1-778-953-4015

• India

Website Dev for Procurement Company Image

Website Dev for Procurement Company

EVF Procurement website is in magento with integrated theme and extension.The Website has been fully developed and updated by Arora Cofortechs Pvt. Ltd as well as the developer has done all the desired changes by the client.

Web Development for Reference Platform Image

Web Development for Reference Platform

American internet matrix is a button-based matrix which features categories, advertisements, favourites, bookmarks, and more. It has been designed to help people feature categories, advertisements, favourites, bookmarks. Arora Comfortechs team has developed a website that is easy to manage.

Mens Suit Habit Image

Mens Suit Habit

MSH- Its an eCommerce site build in Magento2 with the additional features of Customize Shipping based on shipping group, Reward Points feature, Custom Order Number and Many more.
Samco Printers Ltd. Image

Samco Printers Ltd.

Arora Comfortechs redesigned and developed the website on WordPress and the team built features including search bars, photo uploading.

Love that deal Image

Love that deal

The client approached Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd to manage the migration of a website from two servers to one server on Google Cloud Platform for a consulting company.  We transferred existing files and built automation features.

Elevatecustoms Image

Elevatecustoms

The client is a US based designs modern, luxury, custom pool tables provider.

The project involved website development & focused on device-compatibility in delivering a user-friendly platform to house the client's many products.

Bullseye Image

Bullseye

Arora Comfortechs provides Bullseye development, website maintenance, and working on updates. They have enhanced the technological stack and added functionalities. The team provides ongoing support.

ONGC Videsh Limited Image

ONGC Videsh Limited

Arora Comfortechs redeveloped and maintained ONGC Videsh Limited government tender. Their team works with a WordPress site and offers website customization and continue to provide site maintenance.

WeDoLaundry Image

WeDoLaundry

Arora Comfortechs designed and developed WeDoLaundry to promote their laundry & dry cleaning services, as well as their digital marketing strategy to boost sales and engagement with their services. We’ve been focussed on SEO and PPC optimization for more than a year and the site continues to generate more leads.

Software Development & Consulting for Freelance Consultant

“They’re very responsive, and are great at negotiating pricing.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd. provides web development services for a consulting company. Their work also includes website repair and ideation.

Toronto, Canada
Andrew Rayner
Freelance Consultant

Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd.’s work has been phenomenal. The team is creative, hardworking, and thinks outside the box. Customers can expect a communicative team that always delivers on time.

I’m the owner of a consulting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd.?

I offer web, development, and business development services to SMEs. I leverage Arora Comfortechs for their outside of the box thinking and consultation services.

As an example, they’ve helped me with a limo booking service. They completed all of the development, and they created a program that blocks the client from booking twice. The team has also given me good ideas on how to block dates, for when a car needs to be serviced. Everything is now fully automated, and it’s very well done. Additionally, they’ve repaired a lot of websites that were causing me a lot of frustration.

I work directly with the owner.

How did you come to work with Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd.?

I found them on a freelancer platform.

We’ve spent $10,000–$50,000.

We started working together in August 2017, and our work is ongoing.

They’re very responsive and are great at negotiating pricing. I take pride in working with people who work outside the box, rather than people who do exactly what I say. It really makes them stand out. With technology, they’re very well versed and know what’s going on.

How did Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a rough time when we first started out in getting used to each other, but I think he’s adapted to my style. I’m not a micromanager, but I definitely need to know what’s happening. Now, they inform me early enough that I can manage things better with my clients.

They’re extremely responsive and always deliver. If something isn’t working with production, they’ll step in right away and deal with it.

No, I don’t think have any areas of growth.

My advice is to make sure you have an initial plan drawn up with them. Don’t just rely on a phone conversation, you need to document things. Things will get lost if you’re not careful and write things down.

Website Dev for Procurement Company

"Their timeliness and ability to understand while being understood were impressive."

July – Aug. 2020

Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd. developed a website for a procurement company. They handled the full scale of development, working on both the front- and backend, as well as any updates or changes.

Everod Vernon
Owner & CEO, Arise Hospitality

The completed website pleased the client, achieving the original vision they had in mind. The dedication to welcoming and implementing feedback makes Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd. stand out from others in their field. Customers would do well to trust the team's skills and communicate their goals.

I’m the owner and CEO of Arise Hospitality Solutions. We are a procurement company that deals with the state and locals. We procure everything from medical supplies all the way to office supplies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd.?

We needed someone to develop our website.

They’ve built more than one website for me. They took care of developing my site and making changes to it, in addition to the pricing on the website. They did everything from thinking through the concept to the actual completion. They built the front- and backend from start to finish.

I worked with Abhishek (Project Manager). I didn’t want to deal with a lot of people because I didn’t want a confusing situation, so I just wanted one person to communicate with who could direct from there.

How did you come to work with Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd.?

I was introduced to their company by a friend. After interviewing them, I recognized that I liked Abhishek’s personality because it blended with mine. He was a good listener, timely and worked well. When you’re getting quotes for something, they’re all going to come back with different pricing, but I had to make the decision based on what I felt was right for me.

The first website they built for me was in around 2015, but more recently the website was built between July–August 2020.

I’m happy with the work they’ve done on my website. I liked the way Abhishek works. Their team built the site to my satisfaction. I liked the end result; they did what we needed them to do.

They were very good. I thought Abhishek communicated well and was responsive. We had good feedback with one another. If he didn’t understand something, he’d ask me to put it in writing so he could see it better.

Their timeliness and ability to understand while being understood were impressive. Abhishek took feedback very well, even when he did something I didn’t like and I asked him to make changes, he asked how I wanted it done and accepted that feedback very well.

There is nothing that is ever done in its totality. I don’t believe in perfection, so there is always room for improvement. We are in a world where things are changing every day, so you have to meet the demands that are out there from customers.

Tell them what you want and let them give you their feedback. This is what they do for a living and they are the professionals.

Website Upgrade & Migration for Commercial Printer

"The team was responsive to whatever we asked them to do."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

A commercial printer needed an upgraded website. The team at Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd. migrated the original site to WordPress. They also revised forms and other functionalities for improvements.

Innis Pencarrick
Art Director, Samco Printers Ltd.

Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd. delivered a functional WordPress platform. Their work improved and streamlined business processes. Their responsiveness makes them stand out for other providers.

I’m the art director at a commercial printer. I’ve been with the company for 35 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd.?

We needed to have our website upgraded and made more functional. We needed Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd. to analyze and make adjustments to improve the site.

Part of it involved moving the entire site from Bootstrap to WordPress. The team made sure that all of the order and quote forms were functional on the new platform. They also revised and improved our file upload setup.

I’ve worked with the owner.

How did you come to work with Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd.?

I believe I found them through promotional emails during the time we needed help. We gave the owner a call. He even came down to the office, and we talked everything out in person. He was very responsive.

I think we’ve spent less than $10,000.

We started working with them two years ago. They still help us out with adjustments and maintenance.

The team was responsive to whatever we asked them to do. Their work makes it easy for us to keep everything functional. Everything is much more streamlined.

Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd. gets on the job right away. Everything was done pretty much by email. A few times, we’ve talked to the owner in person.

I’m impressed with the ease of dealing with them. They’re also very prompt.

They probably needed to be able to understand the nature of our business a little bit better, but they got the hang of it pretty quickly.

Get a hold of the owner. He will pay attention to what you need and deal with it right away.

Overall Score I'm very happy with it.

Website Dev for International Oil & Gas Company

"Their project management style was very impressive compared to other vendors."

Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd. designed and currently maintain a corporate website for an international oil and gas company.

Amrinder Singh
General Manager, ONGC Videsh Limited

The website was developed and launched within a short timeframe. The group is highly responsive. They offer excellent value for their price.

ONGC Videsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of ONGC and India's largest international oil and gas E&P company having 37 projects in 17 countries. I am General Manager, Head - Corporate Communications, based in New Delhi

For what projects/services did your company hire Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd.?

Designing and maintainenc of our corporate website

A refreshing and vibrant look and updations on real time basis

Through open tender

They made excellent presentation

The project team had four people

Our project was developed and launched in a very short time. A very responsive team.

Their project management style was very impressive compared to other vendors

Their excellent presentation and low price quote. The responsiveness of the team is really appreciable.

Not really

Web Development for Reference Platform

"This company has technical capabilities, experience, and reliability."

Nov. 2016 - June 2020

Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd. developed a website for a reference website. Working in PHP, the team created the button-based matrix which features categories, advertisements, favorites, bookmarks, and more.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Sunil Samanta
CEO, American Internet Matrix LLC

The website met the needs and expectations of the internal team. Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd. utilizes best practices to ensure quality results for the client. The team is hard-working and professional.

I am the CEO of American Internet Matrix, LLC. I have a reference website using buttons matrix with about 2 million buttons linked to popular websites on Internet different category-wise.

For what projects/services did your company hire Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd.?

Development of the website using buttons matrix. The company did the coding in PHP based on the design provided to it.

Develop a reference website using buttons matrix with features like presenting buttons different category-wise, advertisement, favorites, history, bookmarks, adhere, and demo buttons and chrome browser plugins for history, and bookmarks. Also including sorting buttons to sort the buttons alphabetically.

I searched for freelancers on a freelancer website. Of the short-listed freelancers I provided a small hands on exercise to test their capabilities. Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd was prompt in completing the exercise. Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd offered reasonable rates and I selected based on their competency and rates that I could afford.

They developed the website and hosted it on a cloud as per the requirements.

The project team had about 5 people with varying capabilities and experience. It took about 3 years to develop the website intermittently. The time it took was much less because I had provided the requirements in installments.

It was a total success.

We used a freelancing website for project management. We used video chat mostly through freelancing website and Skype. The vendor always met with the deadlines and accomplished the scope of the projects.

There were times when the vendor brought to table the best practices prevailing in the industry as well as how to make my website more efficient in design that I had not thought of.

This company has technical capabilities, experience, and reliability.

Can reduce some technical debt.

Custom Web & CRM Development for Event Sales Company

“We don’t have any specific metrics established for them because we always trust them to get the job done.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd developed a basic landing page and informational site as well as a built out and customized CRM for a sales event company to help them provide scheduling capability to their clients.

Toronto, Canada
Managing Partner, Bullseye Sales Events

The development work performed by Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd has always satisfied project requirements and been delivered on time, pleasing stakeholders and helping to maintain a trust-based working relationship. Their team provides thoughtful recommendations on how builds can be improved.

I am the managing partner of a company called Bullseye Sales Events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd?

In this particular project, we needed a simple client-facing website as well as some other development specifics.

They developed a website from scratch that allows our customers to find out more information and access our services. They also built out a far more sophisticated CRM and scheduling tool that was customized for our needs.

We started out working with about four members of their team but are closer to two now that they are more familiar with our system.

How did you come to work with Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd?

Our company had worked with their team before, so we had a pre-existing level of trust established with them. Beyond that, it was simply the cost of doing business. Had we done the project with anybody else it would have been significantly more expensive than what we paid.

The total cost is in the $20,000–$25,000 range.

I believe we started working with them in August 2018 and the relationship is still ongoing as we work to fix and improve all aspects of the system.

I can’t stress enough how satisfied we have been with the quality of work and customer service that we receive from the entire Arora Comfortechs team. We’ve worked with larger Salesforce companies in the past and left those relationships with a very sour taste in our mouth. We don’t have any specific metrics established for them because we always trust them to get the job done.

How did Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a comprehensive discussion laying out the outline of what we needed and then allowed them to roll with it from there. Typically, we would hold conference calls with them in the evenings or we would record a Zoom meeting discussion of key elements that we wanted them to cover and send it to their team.

That occurred every couple of days in the beginning, eventually became weekly, and is now more ad hoc when we find something we want to change or improve in the system. They have a main point of contact for us and then they send out the tasks to their developers as they see fit in order to make sure everything is taken care of on time.

We’ve never had an issue with them because they are always very clear on what can be done, can’t be done, or shouldn’t be done, and they provide guidance and recommendations on what we might want to do instead.

The only thing we’ve really worked on to improve over the course of the relationship is consolidating the number of emails used to present updates so that we have information in one comprehensive email rather than 20 little ones. They’ve improved in that regard over time so it’s not something I would really criticize them for.

Start by having a very specific conversation about what you want to accomplish so that they can figure out the best way of getting you there. They can design whatever you want, but where they add the most value is in pushing back on things that may not work as well as you thought they would and that they have better ideas about how to implement.

Web Dev for Gaming Table Manufacturer

"Whenever deadlines and project tasks were promised to be completed — they were."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Aurora Comfortechs built the e-commerce website of a high-end manufacturer of gaming tables. They focused on device-compatibility in delivering a user-friendly platform to house the client's many products.

Lorraine Spektor
Owner, Elevate Customs

Aurora Comfortechs delivered a web solution that's served as the cornerstone of the client's business. The site features detailed product pages that allow for custom color swatches. The communicative team kept their word on all tasks and deadlines. It seems like they've secured future collaboration.

Elevate Customs is a high end gaming table manufacturer serving clients worldwide. I am the owner of Elevate Customs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd?

We hired Arora Comfortechs to help build our custom website and make sure that it is responsive on all handheld and computer devices.

To have a functioning and easy to use website.

The easy communication and quick replies is what did it for me. We have been successful in working together thus far and resolving any issues that may occur right away.

We were stuck with an incomplete website until we found Arora Comfortechs. They were able to build each page with every custom idea in mind. From home page to product pages with custom color swatches.

We worked directly with Abhishek and he has his own team that he turns to to fulfill certain project tasks.

Without our website, Elevate Customs would not exist. We are very thankful and grateful for all the time and care that was put into this project and still is.

We would work whenever needed and required. Whenever deadlines and project tasks were promised to be completed — they were.

The communication and quick fixes is what makes me as the owner of Elevate confident to keep working with Arora Comfortechs.

Very pleased with the work.

Website Migration & Development for Consulting Co

"The accuracy of their work was their most impressive quality."

Mar. – Apr. 2020

Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd managed the migration of a website from two servers to one server on Google Cloud Platform for a consulting company. They transferred existing files and built automation features.

Dominic Kotarski
President, Sarcio Solutions Inc.

Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd accommodated the needs of the partnership and executed on the migration to mitigate disruptions in operations. The team was accessible and provided effective solutions to challenges quickly. They offered a breadth of expertise, which ensured a productive partnership.

I’m the president of a company called Sarcio Solutions Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd?

We acquired an existing daily deals website that existed on two servers. It had been that way for eight years from the previous owner. It was expensive because we had the funding of the website on one server and the backend of the website on another server. I wanted to migrate the website onto a single server and needed the website to be operational during the migration.

Arora collected the files from the two servers and migrated them onto one server on Google Cloud Platform. The original servers had over 20,000 subscribers, about 12,000 customers, and the information of roughly 1,500 clients on it.

Once they migrated the servers, they pulled out all of the strings. Their team made sure the server contains all of the photos, customer information, and merchant information was there.

They also provided frontend work because our daily offers move around. Their team created Crons that automated the site more.

We worked with their lead on this project.

How did you come to work with Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd?

The previous owner of the website hired Arora for a small amount of work and gave me their number. I contacted them for this larger-scale project.

We spent about $7,000 on this project.

We started this larger project in March 2020 and completed it in April 2020.

The quality of their work was high. For me, it was important that the site stayed live. Any hiccups that I saw, Arora got on the phone with me to discuss changes in real-time. This went through all hours of the night.

Arora’s owner was available to migrate the site around 10:00 pm – 11:00 pm in British Columbia because I wanted to wait until there was minimal traffic. We worked during the later hours in the evening to make sure that our daily email went out the next morning.

How did Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent and the touchpoints were high. Their responsiveness was the most important quality to me. The owner was always there with a response within 15–20 minutes.

I couldn’t have asked for a better partner in this project. The accuracy of their work was their most impressive quality. Their versatility and ability to work with many different coding languages were high.

When a problem arose, I was impressed with their problem-solving abilities. For example, there were issues about finding an email supplier with an API. The client was able to find suppliers quickly before I was able to find a better solution. Arora was able to switch over the API and get it working on our new service.

The team could be larger so that other work could be distributed. That’s just the process of the company growing.

Make sure that you know exactly what you want to accomplish. Meet with an executive at Arora and get them to lay out a cost estimate. Then, work within the budget. As long as the expectations are there and they know the hourly rate, there’d be no problems. They’re versatile, so you don’t need to worry about their ability to work on different projects.

Website Dev & Data Management for Business Solutions Company

"They understand what their client needs and they know what they are doing!"

June 2019 - Jan. 2020

Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd. provided web development as well as server and data management efforts. They worked on leads management, CRM integration, and ad-hoc reports.

Sidharth Bajaj
President, Macrotech Business Solutions Inc.

Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd. performed well and was very efficient. Remaining proactive, they had good project management skills and met deadlines. The team paid close attention to detail and was very through with their work.

Macrotech Group of Companies. www.macrotechbiz.com President

For what projects/services did your company hire Arora Comfortechs Pvt Ltd.?

Website Development, server and data mgmt.

Improvements & Advancements.

Reference from another business.

Website development, servers and emails set up. Leads Management, CRM integration, Adhoc reports. Project Management modules set up for different departments.

Our team dealt with only Abhishek Arora there, and feedback was that he is Awesome. He assisted in every task himself and he coordinated with his team accordingly. Overall team performance we can say was great, very productive, efficient, and quick.

Confidential.

Very effective, specially considering we have worked with many teams/vendors in past. they always met the deadlines, they had the attention to detail, which is the main factor.

Very thorough and attention to detail. They understand what their client needs and they know what they are doing!

There is always a room for improvement, if they would have local reps in Ontario, we would have considered more projects.