Wordpress experts ready to help you!

Bronze

We are a full-service digital agency with a holistic approach, specializing in delivering the finest website and e-commerce experiences and increasing your online performance.

Take a dive into seamless workflow, clean code, stunning visuals and engaging communication. Familiarize yourself with our projects and see how we can effortlessly reshape your digital space as you see fit.

Our agency was awarded with 8 Honorable Mentions from Awwwards.com, 23 recognitions from CSSDesignAwards.com and a CSS Winner website of a day design award.

WordPress experts are here to help! Osom Studio is THE choice for premium quality web development services, supported by powerful design and marketing. Our tools, technologies and visions will cover your business needs and maximize your company’s potential.

Fueled by success, backed by numbers, always growing.

Osom Studio - empowering businesses! Contact us.

Łódź, Poland

Vivitek, eurobank, IKEA, Kodak Alaris, De Heus, BergHOFF, Delta Electronics, Agora, Royal Carrabean
Keto Nation ecommerce Image

Keto Nation ecommerce

Design and implementation of the ecommerce platform for a UK based online store with food products.

Fully custom design with based on WooCommerce.

Homepage of Cacel.io design concept Image

Homepage of Cacel.io design concept

The series for the Cacel.io design concept. This is a company dealing with Customer Relationship Management /CRM. The whole visual concept was to be based on the exchange of colorful shapes and drawn illustrations.

Eq system new website  Image

Eq system new website

Kodal Alaris BPO blog Image

Kodal Alaris BPO blog

Blog site for Kodak Alaris for German market.

Pragmatic Brains website Image

Pragmatic Brains website

We have created a brand identity and a company website for Pragmatic Brains.

The main key visual was centered around crisp and vivid colours. The company is very dynamic and our designs reflected that live spirit too.

Brand Identity + Custom Wordpress implementation.

Smart Schedules Image

Smart Schedules

Our goal:

To create a website that presents the offer in an accessible way and goes directly to the target group.

Make the brand stand out from other startups.

Build brand awareness, which translates into the number of conversions.

Netwise new website Image

Netwise new website

The goal was to create cheeky, but strong brand image that stands out among the competition in the industry.

Fully custom design and wordpress based implementation.

Coopers beer Image

Coopers beer

Product page for a Coopers beer products.

Jim Fundation Image

Jim Fundation

We wanted the site design for the Jim Foundation to be extremely simple and legible. We knew it would be used by people who are not that familiar with web environment and every, even slightest difficulty, could be a great obstacle they might not be able to cope with.

Branding & Web Dec for Software Development Firm

"OSOM STUDIO follows the newest trends."

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

OSOM STUDIO developed a brand identity to support the launch of a software development firm. They built a website from scratch and produced visual content. The team created brand collateral including a logo.

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Magdalena Brancewicz
Managing Partner, Pragmatic Brains

OSOM STUDIO delivered a website with a superior design that received positive feedback from customers. The team provides valuable recommendations and utilize tools that facilitate transparent collaboration. They offer up to date industry expertise, which results in a successful partnership.

I’m a managing partner at Pragmatic Brains — a software development firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with OSOM STUDIO?

We needed a partner to help get our business started.

OSOM STUDIO created our brand and designed our logo. They created graphic designs for advertising materials.

Their team also designed and developed our website. We had two meetings with the developers who helped to organize the process. I told them my ideas and showed them links to sites that I liked. They suggested different designs and I’m happy that we followed their advice. Their team helped with the site’s content and graphics too.

Now, we’re developing our own product. OSOM STUDIO’s designing our new logo and landing page.

I’ve worked with one person. At the beginning of the process, we communicated with their graphic designers to fully understand each other’s ideas and needs.

How did you come to work with OSOM STUDIO?

I found them through a recommendation. I spoke with a different company, but it wasn’t a good match. They weren’t as creative as OSOM STUDIO.

We’ve spent €11,000 euros (approximately $12,000 USD) on their services.

We started our engagement in September 2019, and it’s ongoing.

OSOM STUDIO designed a good website for us that amazes our customers. I like that they’re up to date with the newest trends. Their advice is always right.

How did OSOM STUDIO perform from a project management standpoint?

They use Basecamp and keep us up to date. I can check what’s going on with the project and who’s busy with what tasks. It’s easy to follow their progress. I’m happy with their project management.

OSOM STUDIO follows the newest trends. Their team knows where and when to focus. For example, they know where the user looks on the website and accents those areas. They're knowledgeable.

No, I’m happy with the engagement. I like how their team works.

Follow their advice because they're knowledgeable.

Website Migration for European Online Travel Organization

"There is a lot of knowledge at OSOM STUDIO."

Sept. 2018 - Apr. 2020

OSOM STUDIO migrated an old website to a new WordPress platform. They implemented a new design as well as new functionalities and features. The team developed and launched the new sites.

Netherlands

OSOM STUDIO's work helped streamline the websites onto one platform and have made it a lot easier. The team managed the migrations well and their communication was smooth and professional. They used project management tools to keep everyone updated.

We are a leading European online travel organization. With our brands we enable travelers in over 50 countries to enjoy saving money while booking their flight tickets.

For what projects/services did your company hire OSOM STUDIO?

We worked together with OSOM STUDIO for migrating our old websites to a new platform (WordPress) with a new design and new functionalties and features. Not only for the core website, but also the FAQ and blog sites. Started with our Benelux brands and in a later stage we also included our Nordic and Baltic brands.

Goals were to have all the different websites on the same platform. So we could re-use content and add better functionalities, plugins and features for all the brands.

Sadly I wasn't involved in this process, so I don't know exactly how we selected the vendor.

They were involved with the developing, configuration and launching from the new websites (back and front end). The project started with migrating the old platform to the new one (WordPress) so they also made sure that all the current content was migrated to the new platform. New features have been implemented on the new platforms that were requested from the business side. We worked together in sprints, where we had a call every week together with the project manager and the developers. We have always worked in a structured way, even when ad hoc tasks and tight deadlines were set.

The team has changed over the years, but in principle we have always worked with two developers. A project manager was later added to this. Our cooperation has always been very smooth and professional. There has always been daily contact between us and OSOM and it felt like one team. Sometimes high demands were made, but these have always been fulfilled.

Well, we went from about five different platforms to one platform. Because the brands / websites are located in different countries, this makes the cooperation between the different brands a lot more effective. In addition, the necessary new features have been made that make it a lot easier and clearer for the customer to use the website and to search for airline tickets in a customer-friendly way.

Contact with the project manager has always been smooth and professional. We were ensured that we used the JIRA in a structured manner and there was always time to discuss tasks that came ad hoc between other tasks.

The migrations were not easy, because of all the different content that needed to be migrated. Different scripts for different pages, but it was all managed. We also had a lot of ad hoc requests with difficult deadlines, but we always found a way to make it work.

There are little improvements needed, but maybe also sharing a bit more of their own knowledge with the internal team. There is a lot of knowledge at OSOM STUDIO, always good to share some of that knowledge!

E-Commerce Dev for Health Food Portal

"They were extremely organized. Everything functioned like clockwork..."

Aug. 2019 - Jan. 2020

OSOM STUDIO designed and developed an e-commerce website that features blog functionalities. They created the solution based on a provided color pallet and mood board.

Antonio Furtado
CEO, Keto Nation

Stakeholders are highly pleased with the results of the collaboration. The visually appealing website has been praised by site visitors. OSOM STUDIO responded well to feedback, providing timely edits when needed. They are hard workers that try to go above and beyond.

I am the CEO and founder of an E-commerce portal dedicated to health foods, with a particular focus on the Ketogenic diet.

For what projects/services did your company hire OSOM STUDIO?

I hired OSOM STUDIO to develop a complete website including e-commerce and blog functionalities.

My goal was to receive a completely functioning and beautiful website with e-commerce and blogging functionalities.

I found this vendor via Clutch. I was at the cusp of choosing another service provider but was suspicious of their services and pricing. At the very last moment I had a call with Maciej from OSOM Studio where he demonstrated to me the quality of service they were prepared to do for me. I liked how straight forward and honest he was about what he could deliver and decided to sign up with him on the spot.

They provided me with an amazing level of service. From the word "go" I was already pleasantly surprised with their organisation, professionalism and with the seamless and effective step by step approach to determining what I wanted and what the best solutions were. We set up a working environment on Base Camp where we started sharing documents and files, and also kept track of the deliverables. I presented them with the logo I had developed and the colour pallet for the website and they produced an attractive mood board around that. They then proceeded to provide me with a mock-up of the home page of my website. I was immediately impressed with their design skills. The website looked beautiful and was unanimously liked by every one of my friends and family who saw it. They were quick and efficient in taking my comments and suggestions on board and the subsequent versions of the mock-up kept getting better and better. They went out of their way to include all the features I requested. I have recently received the final version of the working website and it works and looks amazing. On launch day the team worked tirelessly to get everything up and running. More than one person in my network, upon seeing the quality of their work, have inquired about working with them, which shows that the quality of the work they delivered was appreciated by many people. One other area where they really surpassed my expectations is on being able to provide a comprehensive online marketing solution to accompany the web design service. It really feel like they go the extra mile in all they do.

I initially spoke to Maciej who is a partner at the firm. Once we agreed to proceed, Kinga Raczkowska was appointed as the project manager for my project. Most of my interaction was with her and he managed the distribution of tasks with the rest of the team. Kinga was excellent in her role. Very diligent, responsive and a great person to chat with.

The business is a start-up and the website is just starting to generate traffic. The most evident impact was with the overwhelmingly positive feedback received from friends and family about the quality and design of the website.

They were extremely organised. Everything functioned like clockwork and there was clear evidence that a lot of time and effort was spent perfecting the workflow of any project. The deliveries were generally timely and the only delays happened because they accommodated specific demands I made.

Quality of web design and overall organisation of project.

I am sure there are areas for improvement. None immediately comes to mind. There was nothing that stood out as negative. My overall experience has been positive throughout the process.

Marketing Services for Projector Manufacturer

“The quality of their work has been perfect.”

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

In light of an expanding product portfolio, Osom Studios provided a range of new marketing strategies and materials for a projector manufacturer. Their remote team used Basecamp for project management.

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Osom Studios have become an invaluable partner that provides top-notch marketing materials. Working within strict budgets and requirements, they’re able to optimize the available resources to produce great work. Their unfaltering enthusiasm and dedication have rendered them a reliable partner.

I’m the marketing communications manager for one division of a large manufacturing group based out of Taiwan. My sector basically provides a range of projectors: from small to large, for any size room, and for any application.

What challenge were you trying to address with Osom Studios?

Over the past years, we’ve started to augment our product portfolio. With new products, we’ve had to go beyond our comfort zone in different marketing campaigns.

We initially hired them to implement videos, brochures, and applications for a tiny new mobile projector. This was a consumer product, so we needed to muster more marketing power than what we typically do for our B2B products. That was one of the first projects they helped us with. They've now been our go-to marketing partner for the launches of different products.

While it depends on the project, we usually ideate a strategy together. They’re not necessarily familiar with the Audio/Video (AV) market, so the initial stages are typically collaborative. Other times, we’d begin with a clear briefing and co-develop the strategy.

While we began with much more traditional forms of marketing—like email and print communications—their service offering has recently expanded to include digital content. They’ve also managed the entirety of our social media. Our website is becoming outdated, so we’re looking to revamp that next year with them.

We have a dedicated, full-time account manager, who serves as a complete extension of our own team. We also have a social media manager assigned to us. Out total interface is with about 2­–3 people, and they delegate the tasks accordingly to their huge pool of designers.

How did you come to work with Osom Studios?

My colleague, who’s from Poland, was looking for Polish agencies. They provide a very competitive rate for creative services, despite the great quality of their work. It didn’t make sense to look for a Dutch agency (our branch is based in the Netherlands) since we’d be communicating in English, anyway.

We spend around $20,000 a month with them, although this rate fluctuates depending on the project. We also pay them for Google Ads and other supplementary services.

We began working together sometime in 2014, and have a strong ongoing relationship.

The quality of their work has been perfect. We’d be completely lost without them; it’d be utter chaos. They’ve provided great materials and product introductions, and have excelled at maintaining our social channels. They’ve also been absolutely easy to work with.

Although we give them small budgets to work with—and not much creative freedom—they’ve been able to develop attractive and effective marketing tools. They’ve made sure to optimize available resources to pump out the best products.

How did Osom Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Basecamp as our collaborative project management tool, and it’s worked great for us. It allows us to track project progress in a really transparent way. They’re communicative, and chase us down to make sure we’re on track. Any roadblocks are always due to our own delays, which they work to remediate. We’re really thankful for their proactivity.

We’ve worked with them for 4­­­–5 years now, and they’ve continued to be extremely dedicated. They continue to add fresh new faces to their team while maintaining continuity and the same level of enthusiasm. While it’s normal to wear out an agency after working with them for a couple of years, it still feels like we just started with them.

No, I can’t think of anything on their side. Most of the room for improvement lies with us and not their initiative.

I highly recommend them. On the other hand, I’d love to keep them a secret, because they do excellent work and I know that they’re growing rapidly.

Web Development for Legal Services Firm

"They are creative, modern, and have very good ideas for advertising."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

OSOM STUDIO developed a website for a law firm. Their team chose photos and edited text to best present the legal services of the team to potential clients.

Łódź, Poland
Adam Świecki
Owner, Legal Services Firm

The new website effectively promotes the law firm and has received positive feedback from clients. OSOM STUDIO manages projects effectively to facilitate a successful collaboration. Their team is cooperative and innovative.

Owner

Creating a website

The goal was to present legal services in a clear and simple way

OSOM was recommended to me as a very good specialist

OSOM's task was to create the entire website. they chose the best photos and helped us edit the texts in choosing the right ones

I don't remember all the team members, Michał Durys and Maciej Nowak were definitely in it

This project has been very well-reviewed by clients. The website promotes the law firm very well

Management was very well organized. Michał Dyrus and Maciej Nowak were mainly involved in the project, I had very good contact with them. they were very helpful

Good cooperation with them is the most impressive at OSOM. They are creative, modern, and have very good ideas for advertising

In my opinion, nothing needs to be improved in cooperation with OSOM

Event Marketing & Planning for Electronics Manufacturing Co

“We recommend them to our partners and customers; we’ve had a very good experience with them.”

Mar. - June 2019

OSOM STUDIO organized a 100-person event to showcase an electronics product. They oversaw logistics, collateral design, and social media marketing. They’d previously engaged on smaller marketing projects.

Poland
Robert Siroic
Sales Engineer, Delta Electronics

The event garnered positive feedback; partners and internal stakeholders were all-around pleased, while management reported that it was professional and well-planned. OSOM STUDIO adhered to deadlines and delivered high-quality, cost-effective work.

I’m a sales engineer at Delta Electronics, an electronics manufacturing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with OSOM STUDIO?

We needed a company to arrange an event for us.

OSOM STUDIO has supported us on many small marketing projects. Most recently, they organized an event where my company presented a mission-critical infrastructure product. We brought in individuals from influential companies to discuss IoT and the future of the mission-critical power supply era.

OSOM STUDIO did everything for the event, from designing the brochure’s layout to finding a venue that would support 100 guests. They also provided the projectors and video solutions, created marketing collateral, translated documents, and did social media marketing (SMM).

We had contact with three people.

How did you come to work with OSOM STUDIO?

They previously worked for another department within our company.

My company spent €30,000 (approximately $33,200 USD).

The large event project spanned March–June 2019, and we’d worked with them before that on smaller projects.

Management was very happy with the event; they said it was well-arranged and that all details were professional. Our partners that participated in the event were also happy that everything was perfect.

How did OSOM STUDIO perform from a project management standpoint?

OSOM STUDIO delivered everything on time.

They were great.

No, the last engagement with them was very good. They do really nice work.

It was cost-efficient.

New Website for Recruitment Company

“From the beginning of our partnership, we communicated very well and I really enjoyed working with them.”

May - July 2019

OSOM STUDIO used WordPress to design and develop a website from scratch for a recruitment company. While focusing on UI, they created a modern website that could appeal to a broad audience.

Lodz, Poland
Mateusz Smoczynsk
Co-Founder, Team Up IT Recruitment

The new site has received positive feedback and all of the project’s goals were met. Other than few small details, OSOM STUDIO delivered a great product at a reasonable cost. Their team members were interested in the project, easy to collaborate with, and kind, leading to a continued partnership.

I’m the co-founder of a recruitment company called Team Up IT Recruitment.

What challenge were you trying to address with OSOM STUDIO?

We had recently rebranded and needed to develop a clean, modern website that would demonstrate our values well. While a lot of information needed to be available on the site, it was important that the site appeals to new clients, HR executives in large corporations, potential candidates for positions we’re trying to fill, and our employees. We hired OSOM STUDIO not only to develop our website, but to become our marketing partner.

Their team used WordPress to designed and developed the website entirely from scratch, focusing on creating a simple UI that would attract both potential clients and new candidates.

I worked directly with the project manager and lead designer throughout the project. I also really appreciated that OSOM STUDIO’s owners were really engaged at the beginning of the project to ensure they understood our goals for the project.

How did you come to work with OSOM STUDIO?

I originally planned on using another company that had designed our logo and brand book, but they were expensive. Meanwhile, OSOM STUDIO offered a stellar portfolio at a better price, so we didn’t have to sacrifice quality. I also appreciated that they to listened to what we wanted to achieve and were genuinely interested in our company’s goals.

We’ve spent $5,000 on this project.

We worked together from May– July 2019.

Since the site went live, we’ve received a lot of positive feedback. We were able to achieve all of our goals, so I am very satisfied with their work. We are now planning to hire OSOM STUDIO to meet our marketing needs, create graphics, and design printed materials.

How did OSOM STUDIO perform from a project management standpoint?

From the beginning of our partnership, we communicated very well and I really enjoyed working with them. We spent several workshops discussing what we wanted to achieve, and they listened and incorporated our input while brainstorming ideas.

While we visited their office and had a few face-to-face meetings, I received daily updates through Basecamp and always knew which tasks they were working on. This also really helped me know what they expected from me.

Unlike other agencies, they were genuinely interested in our company.

They could have paid more attention to text formatting.

Towards the end of the project, we miscommunicated on the final deadline. I thought they weren’t urgent enough, but they delivered just in time.
    Their graphics were top-notch, but they sometimes made formatting errors that could have influenced perception.

Frontend Dev for Food Processing E-Store

"They demonstrated extensive experience and an accurate understanding of us, our business, and our problems."

Aug. 2018 - Jan. 2019

OSOM STUDIO designed and programmed a new frontend for an e-commerce platform.

Lodz, Poland
Marek Sybilak
E-Commerce Manager, BROWIN

Delivering an easy to use and organized interface, OSOM STUDIO was critical to growing sales. Their original insights and professional management were particularly noteworthy. Customers can expect an engaged partner with a keen eye for identifying business needs.

I’m the e-commerce manager at BROWIN. We’re a home food processing products manufacturer.

For what projects/services did your company hire OSOM STUDIO?

We needed to completely redesign our e-commerce platform via proprietary frontend coding.

Users were confused with the many verticals and brands we sold on the platform, so we wanted to create a better experience and grow sales.

After discussing approaches with different companies, we decided OSOM’s was the most interesting. Cost was a crucial factor too, as was the quality of their previous work.

OSOM designed the entire frontend while working closely with our team. This ensured we were kept up to date and understood the reasoning behind their choices. When the design was ready, they implemented it into our system.

We worked with a project manager, a dedicated designer, and a dedicated frontend developer.

We’ve seen an increase in sales since launching the new design.

It was very efficient. We used OSOM’s project management tool and felt engaged throughout the cooperation. OSOM contributed an interesting perspective and fresh ideas to the project.

They demonstrated extensive experience and an accurate understanding of us, our business, and our problems. Then, they delivered a solution that solved those problems. Not many vendors can do that.

No, not that I saw.

Website Development for Information Capture Agency

"We're excited about their knowledge and friendliness."

OSOM STUDIO has developed a general product website intended to generate leads, specifically in Poland. They have also created content and strategies.

Stuttgart, Germany
Bettina Eberhard
Marketing Manager, Kodak Alaris Germany GmbH

The new website increases visits, improves lead quality, and routinely lands large contracts. Through seamless collaboration and an efficient workflow, OSOM STUDIO delivers results quickly. Their creative ideas bring projects to life.

Kodak Alaris Germany GmbH is a leading provider of information capture solutions. We help the world simplify information with smart, connected solutions powered by decades of image science innovation. Our award-winning scanners, software, and services are available worldwide through our network of channel partners. I lead marketing in Central and Eastern Europe.

For what projects/services did your company hire OSOM STUDIO?

The government sector is an important market to us. Since we don't have a general product website in Polish, we decided to develop the content ourselves. Our website needed to describe the challenges faced by the Polish government while presenting our solutions.

We wanted to drastically increase awareness of our solutions, especially in the Polish government, and generate leads in Poland. Lead generation was one of our key concerns.

They came highly recommended by another German agency.

After selecting OSOM STUDIO, we held a series of telephone calls and web meetings. Our sales representative met them in Poland to describe our market and needs. They understood our challenges quickly and helped us develop the right content and tactics. Their services are ongoing.

They provided project managers to work alongside our German marketing team and our Polish sales team.

We've consistently increased traffic to the website while improving the quality of our visitors. We get one or two leads each week, and their quality is constantly improving. We regularly acquire leads for projects from $100 to $10,000 and higher.

The workflow between team members has always been effective. With good collaboration tools and team spirit, we reach our goals quickly and accurately.

We're excited about their knowledge and friendliness. They understand our concerns quickly and come up with new, interesting ideas and solutions. The speed with which they implement their work is also exciting.

We can't find any areas for improvement.

Web Development for Telecom Provider

"They always met the deadlines we set."

July-Aug. 2016

OSOM Studio was hired to develop a website.

Norway

The client has heard back from their customers that they are happy with the new website. They appreciated how good the communication was and how the agency kept them updated on the status of the project.

I am the CEO and owner of a telecom provider that services over 30,000 businesses in the Netherlands.

What challenge were you trying to address with OSOM Studio?

We were looking for a vendor who could build a new website and app for us.

They built a responsive website that presented our company and its services. We created the visual part and OSOM STUDIO served as our development team. They built and designed our website in Java. It was pure HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap.

How did you come to work with OSOM Studio?

They were recommended by a business relation of mine.

How much have you invested with OSOM Studio?

We spent between $10,000 and $50,000 on their services.

It is ongoing.

This is hard to say, but our customers are happy with the website we provided them.

How did OSOM Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

The reporting and communication are good. We were always updated about how the work was moving along and what was expected from us to keep it going. They always met the deadlines we set.

What did you find most impressive about OSOM Studio?

They keep you up to date and they work fast. They have excellent communication skills that go hand in hand with technical knowledge.

Are there any areas OSOM Studio could improve?

None.

Overall Score For our next project, we will go to them 100%.
    Every deadline was met.
    They provide good value for the money.
    There were only minor improvements needed and they were done fast!
    I can recommend their work; it is high quality and they provide great support.

Bronze