Awesome Apps & Web Development

From full-service developments to a la carte services, we guide and help our clients to launch the most scalable websites and apps. We offer web app, mobile & tablet solutions, that aim at driving more traffic and increasing profitability. Mobikasa’s top-notch developers and engineers design and create innovative web app solutions that engage the target audience and generate traffic leading to increased revenues.

Whether you're looking for a one-off, turn-key or enterprise solution, Mobikasa's experienced team of engineers, developers, graphic designers, and creative personnel will help you achieve your needs and goals.

Our visual designers and UX specialists work together to create elegant, useful, unique solutions. We find solutions for every business. Whether it's building an app, a website or an internal team solution. We provide your business with expert insights and experience across wide range of marketing channels.

New York, NY
    +91 9810488883
    Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66
    Mohali, CH
    +91 9810488883

1800Flowers, Versace, Harry Winston, Florists.com, YogaSmoga, Roundedcorners, Airtel, L-Objet, Megaport, United By Blue, SpotPog, Limeroad, Cardekho, Goldbroker, Holland & Sherry, Honeywell, Tate's Bake Shop, Split It, Fortuny, Pollack, Paris Art Deco, Leaders of Design Council, Quince & Co, ArloSkye, Bear Mattress and many more.

Rounded Corners: iPad

1800 Flowers: iPhone and Android App

SendFie: iPhone, Android

Pollack: iPad App

Staff Augmentation Work for Educational Nonprofit

"I’m very satisfied with their work .... They’re fast and they know what they’re doing."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Mobikasa augments an educational organization’s team as a development partner. They implement updates on the site using Ruby on Rails, and provide server maintenance and support on an ongoing basis.

Digital Strategy Director, Nonprofit

Mobikasa is an experienced team with quick turnarounds. Their work resulted in higher acquisition and retention rates, as well as new business goals in terms of digital projects. They communicate frequently to counter the time difference, and they share valuable expertise on industry best practices.

We’re a non-profit organization in the education space. I’m the digital director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobikasa?

Because we’re a non-profit, we are funded through grants from private foundations or organizations. We have a very lean team and cannot support a full-time development team and staff. Mobikasa augments our overall team as a development and technology partner. We had been with another organization that couldn’t scale with our growth strategy so I reached out to Mobikasa.

They help us implement new changes and features on our site. They also provide maintenance support for our servers and website. We were looking to move our site to a friendlier web environment but we opted to stay with Ruby on Rails. Mobikasa works off-site by providing a project manager and a senior team that I collaborate with in New York. Based on the size and scope of our project, they assign the team through their offshore locations. They have been great.

How did you come to work with Mobikasa?

I had conversations with other vendors that we work with. I was looking for someone local to NYC. They were highly recommended by a marketing agency that we work with. They facilitated the introduction and we began conversations with Mobikasa. We were in conversation for a couple of months to explore their expertise level and how they would be able to support us. I was impressed with their expertise in Ruby on Rails and other areas.

How much have you invested with Mobikasa?

Our cost with them in the beginning was higher because of the development we were pursuing that year. We spent around $25,000. We’re now expanding to other digital territories including mobile and text, so our spending will double.

We started working with them a year and a half ago, and the work is ongoing. We plan to renew our contract with them at the end of the fiscal year.

I’m very satisfied with their work. Whenever I have an opportunity, I share their name with other colleagues and community-based organizations within the higher education space. There are other organizations structured the same way we are and don’t have the resources for a full-time development team. They’ve helped me reach my acquisition goals and retention goals. Because of them, I’m able to get a green light from senior management to move forward with other relevant digital development. They’re fast and they know what they’re doing.

They communicate frequently.

What did you find most impressive about Mobikasa?

They’re a really great partner. If you leverage their expertise, they can help you vet through some ideas and share some best practices of other organizations that are in your space. They are great to work with.

Are there any areas Mobikasa could improve?

Having an offshore partner is something to get used to if you’re in the US. The hours don’t align with your normal business day, so there’s some lag time.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Mobikasa?

You need to know exactly what role you’re looking to augment in your staff, as well as project requirements and elements, and make that clear to them. Expect to work quickly. They’re really on top of things and they’re great with follow-up.

I would recommend them without a doubt.

Mobile App Projects for Production Agency

"They cut all the right corners to allow you to be agile and flexible in the budget."

Sept. 2015 - Oct. 2016

MOBIKASA developed two mobile apps (iOS/Android) with health/fitness coaching for different brands and audiences. The team also built a custom CMS for both products.

Multimedia Producer, Wellness Agency

Through MOBIKASA’s cost-effective strategies, both apps have achieved a strong download rate and positive user acquisition. Their flexible response to scope changes and adherence to project timelines contributed to an efficient partnership.

The company is a house of brands specializing in sports nutrition, multivitamin, and fitness-related products and services. I’m the multimedia producer working on mobile apps, websites, videography, content, augmented reality, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with MOBIKASA?

I worked with MOBIKASA directly as a liaison for our company with their project manager to complete two mobile apps.

For the first mobile app, we looked to disrupt the whole mobile app personal trainer model by introducing a virtual trainer. It essentially is a mobile app that offers content where the user can follow along both visually and verbally with the trainer. At the end of the program, they should be able to see positive results on their health, both physically and mentally, by sticking to the program. The second mobile app was a derivation of that for a different brand and audience. It also included things like nutrition tip videos and healthy recipes that you can cook at home. All of the information was hosted on the app. The trainer app was with an influencer, Allison Hagendorf, who put together workout tips, mainly targeted at women and users of the app’s brand product.

They also built a custom CMS [content management system] for both apps and offered to build out for iPad, Apple Watch, Home app, and other capabilities. But, for the initial project, where we currently stand, we wanted to have an iOS and Android version and get some customer data feedback before proceeding.

How did you come to work with MOBIKASA?

Our CEO had either a recommendation to or a prior relationship with them. They are based in New York City (at least their storefront is). Development happened in India. The project manager was between India and New York City. Choosing them really came down to their level of confidence, the price for the project, and the timeline of the deliverables.

How much have you invested with MOBIKASA?

The first one was roughly $70,000, and the second one was $20,000.

We completed the first app around December of 2015, and it was roughly a 3.5-month project with about half a month of preproduction planning. The second project was completed in October of 2016, and that was a six-week project with a week of preproduction planning because a lot of it was built on what we had currently created for the original app. I would definitely use them again. I can’t tell you about our future projects, but we may have some more in the pipeline.

We are satisfied with how these apps were received. With any mobile app, it’s not just the quality of it, but it’s also the strategy to go to market, which includes marketing plans and dollars. Therefore, I wouldn’t gauge any of the statistics purely based on the functionality or the user experience of the app. I’d attribute it more to the marketing strategy and our ability to get the app out in front of people to download. However, when I did run digital ad campaigns, we had a really great response, and I was able to get user acquisition for way less than average in the industry.

How did MOBIKASA perform from a project management standpoint?

If you want to get something done quickly and at a low cost but also ensure that you get what you ask for, MOBIKASA is a great company to consider. They cut all the right corners to allow you to be agile and flexible in the budget. They’re also great at communicating during any issues. In terms of timelines and deliverables, whatever was promised was given. Their team as a whole is very capable.

What did you find most impressive about MOBIKASA?

They gave us exactly what we asked for—nothing more, nothing less. They are very good at transactional project execution. They’re flexible and accommodating in allowing us to alter the scope, especially during the first project but less during the second. In the first project, they were very flexible and accommodating in introducing new functionalities and things into the scope without drastically increasing costs, which is why we went with them again for the second app. They’re just the definition of fast and cheap but also effective.

Are there any areas MOBIKASA could improve?

The biggest challenge was working with a PM in India, so having a very fluent English project manager available in time zones that are more in accordance with the US would be very helpful. Delayed communication was the only hang-up, but that’s understandable since we’re outsourcing the work to them, which is why the cost was lower. Anyone in the tech space knows that.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with MOBIKASA?

Spend more time developing the use case and scope of work documentation prior to initiating a project to ensure that, as fast as they move already, they can move twice as fast.

Overall Score They could do more of the pre-production planning upfront, especially for documentation. Instead of being eager to start a project, we could spend more time trying to understand from both ends what the deliverables are to inform our processes.
    Everything arrived right on time. Any delays were usually due to factors on our end.
    I’ve spoken to many mobile developers, and they, by far, have the best pricing.
    There wasn’t much dynamic collaboration in terms of solving issues, but we got exactly what we asked for, even if we didn’t know what that was. They could be more prescriptive on best practices and collaborative with functionalities.

Web Dev for Consumer Goods Manufacturer

"What definitely sets them apart is that I can get someone on the phone quickly and easily."

Jan. - Mar. 2017

MOBIKASA handled several backend and design changes involving warehouse management, templates, and couponing options. While the project is complete, they’re still available for any maintenance needs.

Glen Cove, New York
Max Proskoff
General Manager, Juka Innovations

MOBIKASA successfully implemented all change requests while keeping the website fully operational and supported the expansion of the product line. Assigned resources were responsive during project management, on time, and communicated well. Their honesty about timelines is a distinguishing trait.

I am the general manager of Juka Innovations.

What challenge were you trying to address with MOBIKASA?

There were issues with our website and we needed our Shopify backend changed and tailored to our needs, products, and business flow.

The website already existed; it was put together by one of my colleagues. It was working but faced a few challenges from orders being processed through the website and flowing in from several sources, along with a bunch of different business rules that had to be kept and maintained properly.

They had to change our template while making sure that we can continue operating. We’re working with several 3PLs [third-party logistics] warehouses to make sure that our orders continue flowing properly.

There were several people on their team working on it. They communicated with me and my colleagues at Juka.

How did you come to work with MOBIKASA?

The CEO of our company found them, but I’m not sure how.

How much have you invested with MOBIKASA?

I can’t answer that question. My colleague would be the one that knows this detail.

We started working with them mid-January 2017. They’re available for maintenance support, but at this point, all the changes that we needed to have made were made. We will definitely reach out to them when we need more work.

Metric number one is that we didn’t lose a single order, and that was extremely important to us. We were able to expand our product line, and they supported that with additional fields or the presentation of the products. They’ve worked on some additional couponing options for us as well, and everything is working seamlessly. We are happy with the results.

How did MOBIKASA perform from a project management standpoint?

It was good. Regarding project management, there are only two metrics of importance for me: they have to be timely and the solution has to work in the end. It looks like both were met.

They were responsive, so we didn’t have to wait around. We’ve hired some companies in the past trying to address similar business goals, and we had to wait for days for someone to get back to me with a question. I just can’t wait, especially on a site that’s live. Their communication was excellent.

What did you find most impressive about MOBIKASA?

What definitely sets them apart is that I can get someone on the phone quickly and easily, and have someone return my calls when I need them returned. Honestly, I only have the best things to say about them.

Are there any areas MOBIKASA could improve?

I don’t run a tech operation here, so I wouldn’t be able to tell you. However, I think they should continue doing more of the same. That will allow them to grow.

Overall Score We’re very happy with them. We’re recommending them, so that’s a glowing review in itself.
    We’re based out of New York, and we always want everything done yesterday. They were really upfront about the time that the project would take, and they actually delivered ahead of time.
    They stuck to the estimates and we didn’t go over, which is amazing. As far as the value for the cost, I’m not sure because my colleague defined the contract with them. However, he is very cost-conscientious so I assume he’s gotten the best possible deal.
    Not only were the changes made, but they also worked without having us interrupt our business.
    Definitely. I already have.

Shopify Design Work for Fashion e-Commerce Startup

"They're really just a phone call away."

Mar. - Sept. 2016

Mobikasa designed and prepared an e-commerce website for an online fashion startup, incorporating supplementary apps on a Shopify platform for a clean UX.

Founder, Fashion e-Commerce Startup

Customers now spend a significant amount of time browsing the site, according to Google Analytics data and low bounce rates. Mobikasa’s team intuitively translated various layout examples into a cohesive, maintainable frontend solution.

My e-commerce store sells items across a bunch of different categories—from clothing accessories to art and home decor. I'm the founder of and also the owner and buyer for the store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobikasa?

The store is solely based online. We don't have a brick-and-mortar location, so the website was a pretty important aspect of the company. The goal was to create an online platform with a good user experience (UX) that is really user-friendly, where the user can get from opening the homepage to the cart without too much effort. I wanted to make it as easy as possible, but I also wanted to create a customized experience that customers haven't seen before in e-commerce.

For a lot of the frontend design, I told Mobikasa what I wanted. I submitted PDF files from Illustrator of actual layouts. I had to show them examples from other websites because I'm not extremely well-versed in all that stuff. Web development was definitely something that I had to wrap my head around for this project. Applications were used to drive the full experience, but it was all built on the Shopify platform.

As far as providing support in what we could and couldn't do, what I really enjoyed was Mobikasa trying to make it work, even though they weren’t given enough direction and support from me because web development is not really my field. I guided them as much as I could, but they were able to take direction and move forward nicely.

How did you come to work with Mobikasa?

I found them on the “Shopify Experts” page. They came highly recommended, so I knew that they knew the Shopify language, which was really good.

How much have you invested with Mobikasa?

It was between $5,000 and $6,000.

Right now, it's not ongoing, but I was working with them from March to September of 2016. I don't have many additions or corrections to make to the website just now. If I ever want to build out some of the pages, I would get in touch with them again.

I can tell from Google Analytics that customers are spending a good amount of time navigating through the website. The bounce rates aren’t high, which is great. Since it is a fully e-commerce driven business, I am really satisfied with the UX. Customers are coming back and telling me that they enjoyed being on the site and that it's easy to navigate. It has also helped drive sales, which is great. Other than that, it’s still a pretty small but growing business. Hopefully, we'll continue to see the gains.

How did Mobikasa perform from a project management standpoint?

It was tough at times because they're based out of India, so I wasn't really working with someone in the US. You're given that information right off the bat, but it proved a little difficult in terms of sticking to timelines. In some projects, I could have done a better job of really explaining in more detail what I was looking for. For the most part, however, they stuck with the timelines. I did have to make sure the information was understood well on both sides because I think that's where the time gaps really occurred.

Like I said, I'm not in web development, so I think that if I had worked with a frontend developer or a graphic designer on my side, who could clearly outline my pixels and user flow in a lot more detail with more precise measurements and interactions, the interaction could have been more graceful between us. Since I didn't work with someone on my end, I think that it went as fast as possible, and they remained patient with me.

What did you find most impressive about Mobikasa?

They're really just a phone call away. It was really easy to get in touch with them and set up Skype appointments, which was awesome. Even though they were in India, there was definitely a lot of support there. They were able to finish everything that I had asked for, even though it might not have been the easiest or most conventional process. It was really nice to work with them on a unique project. Rarely did I ever hear that something couldn't be done, and if that was the case, I know they tried.

Are there any areas Mobikasa could improve?

We did a lot of our interaction via email, but I would have liked to have another platform to monitor checkpoints and page progress. Since we were sometimes working on multiple pages at the same time, having those interactions via email got pretty heavy. If they had used Trello or some other software where we could both stay in tune with every tweak, it would have been a more manageable on my side. Sometimes, it felt like a lot was going on at once.

They were pretty good at moving things along.
    To be completely honest, their pricing is pretty unbeatable.
    There was some room for improvement. Specifically, I would’ve liked having tools in place to communicate more accurately.
    I have already referred them to a friend of mine.

App Development for Networking Solution Startup

"Mobikasa is transparent and keeps a customer constantly at ease."

Mar. - July 2016

Mobikasa was hired to develop an iOS app version of the client's networking solution for corporate professionals. The work included design, testing, and development; Mobikasa will also build the Android version next.

New York City
Founder, Networking Solution Startup

The client is completely satisfied with the app built by Mobikasa, who was praised for ahead-of-schedule delivery and a highly professional level of attention. The client particularly appreciated Mobikasa's transparency and proactive updates.

We are a startup based in New York City operating in stealth mode. We have developed a networking solution for corporate professionals. I am the founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobikasa?

I needed to develop my idea into an app.

Based on my initial ideas, I provided a PowerPoint mockup to Mobikasa. Their designers took those ideas to a much higher level and then engaged the developers. We did not spend much time in the design phase because we’re focusing on functionalities.

We've only developed the iOS version so far. After driving the adoption on this platform, I plan to build the Android version as well. We will definitely use Mobikasa for that. We've worked with a project manager, an iOS developer, a graphic designer, and a testing team from Mobikasa. I interacted with a total of 4 people.

How did you come to work with Mobikasa?

I looked for companies on Upwork and other sites. However, I wasn't very confident about that platform. Plus, I wanted to work with a company rather than individual programmers. I have dealt with development firms in Eastern Europe and other locations before. Since I value experience most of all, I chose Mobikasa based on a friend's positive experience with them. I was sold by the fact that Mobikasa had a process in place and had experience with development on both Android and iOS. Their pitch was very good, compared to the other firms I've used.

How much have you invested with Mobikasa?

The total cost of our project with Mobikasa has been between $7,500 and $12,000.

I started working with Mobikasa at the end of March 2016. The first version of the iOS app was launched at the beginning of July. It has gone through several iterations and testing cycles since then. Now, we're ready to submit a new version to the app store.

I'm 100% satisfied with the end product. There will be many changes made to it as we continue to drive users to the platform.

How did Mobikasa perform from a project management standpoint?

No tech project ever stays on budget, but Mobikasa was able to deliver the first functional version of my app in 3.5 months instead of 5. From that perspective, I was very happy. I give Mobikasa good credit for sticking to the schedule, especially since I've seen how this work can slip into 7 to 9-month runs. We used Microsoft Project for keeping everyone on the same schedule.

There were challenges in dealing with an international firm in a different time zone. Waking up to find new work can be a good thing, though. I can submit changes and find a new iteration the next morning. At the same time, for on-the-fly changes, communication is best done in the morning and evening. Mobikasa has an on-shore team that I connected with, but it was easier to deal with the project manager directly.

What did you find most impressive about Mobikasa?

Compared to the other companies that I've used for development work, Mobikasa provided a professional level of attention. This is because their owner used to be based in America and worked with local clients. Mobikasa constantly checked in with me to see if I was satisfied and to keep me updated. Beyond the overview on Microsoft Project, I received an email every couple of days, keeping me informed on the progress. Mobikasa is transparent and keeps a customer constantly at ease.

Are there any areas Mobikasa could improve?

I don't know how this could be managed, but having more US daytime interactions would have been an improvement. I couldn't call Mobikasa at 3 PM local time because their team was already out.

Mobikasa is great for clients looking to get a minimal viable product on the market while running on a tight budget. At the same time, they don't compromise on quality. Mobikasa has a good list of customers, which is reassuring from a quality control perspective.

I have recommended Mobikasa.

Shopify Design for Homeware Retailer

"MOBIKASA has a very good, systematic working method. We've had a very smooth run with them overall."

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

MOBIKASA partnered with the client on a large Magento web design engagement to create the new e-commerce website from scratch and market it through major search engines.

Denver, Colorado Area
Head of Operations and Business Development, Homeware Retailer

MOBIKASA is praised by the client for being the most accessible of all website vendors he has tried, plus the most competent with adding inventory features. MOBIKASA is recommended for all e-commerce projects.

We are an exporter and seller of hardware and copperware home and kitchen items across the US. We operate through various online marketplaces, as well as our newly-launched website.

I am the Head of Operations and Business Development for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with MOBIKASA?

We needed resources in order to develop our Shopify website.

MOBIKASA was in charge of the complete design, layout, and development of our website. They also handle SEO [search engine optimization].

How did you come to work with MOBIKASA?

We looked through various online portals. I had also heard about MOBIKASA through some friends who'd used them in the past. We started using MOBIKASA on that basis. They also had a slightly better offer than other quotes we received.

How much have you invested with MOBIKASA?

Our development package from MOBIKASA was roughly $35,000.

We started working with MOBIKASA a few months ago. Our website has been pretty much completed, but we do have various tweaks to make as we move forward. MOBIKASA has no issues in addressing our requests.

We've received feedback from customers about features that they would have wanted to see on our site. For example, we received requests for a system which would notify users when a particular item is back in stock. We consulted MOBIKASA about this, and they went through a number of solutions, finding the best fit for our issue.

We are very happy with MOBIKASA. Given that we're new to the website game, we've made many changes across the project. We've worked with other developers, but I appreciated MOBIKASA's accessibility the most. Other agencies would disappear for 2-3 days after being given a task. MOBIKASA was always there for us, providing a solution to any change which we required.

How did MOBIKASA perform from a project management standpoint?

MOBIKASA has a very good, systematic working method. We've had a very smooth run with them overall. We've usually been the ones changing our minds and going from one idea to the next.

What did you find most impressive about MOBIKASA?

MOBIKASA has always given an opinion about what would be best suited for the products that we offer.

Are there any areas MOBIKASA could improve?

Nothing comes to mind. I'm very happy with MOBIKASA.

If they wish to save a bit of time, clients should do a bit of research on the type of website that they want, instead of always asking MOBIKASA for ideas. Changing the approach takes a lot of time.

MOBIKASA is the only developer I'd recommend to colleagues or other people setting up a website. We've had a good relationship, and they've handled everything well.

Web Development for Fitness Blogger

"I found nothing to complain about. Mobikasa have exceeded my expectations."

Mobikasa designed and developed a WordPress website for blogging purposes. The agency’s work included building the site’s back-end functionality.

Founder & Blogger, Fitness Website

The site launched and is continually evolving with Mobikasa’s help. The agency is extremely responsive and communicative; requests are fulfilled extraordinarily quickly. Mobikasa is enthusiastic about their work and committed to producing great results.

We are a United States company that operates as a health and fitness blog helping people improve their bodies, making them lean and toned. and healthy. I've authored a book by the same name. which is currently available on Amazon.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Mobikasa?

I needed help in creating my website.

They've helped me in designing my website and developing its back-end functionality.

How did you come to work with Mobikasa?

My younger brother opened a different venture for which he worked with Mobikasa. I liked their design and decided to work with them.

The total development cost of the site has been around $3,000 to $4,000.

The website was launched at the end of January 2016. The project is ongoing. I plan to incorporate e-commerce functionalities into my website for selling my consultancy services.

I'm very happy with their work.

How did Mobikasa perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team coordinated very well and gave me a manager who was in charge of maintaining deadlines and everything else related to their work. I communicated through that person and was kept in touch at all times. Any changes I requested for the design of the site were immediately implemented.

What distinguishes Mobikasa from other providers?

They adopted my project as their own, focusing their attention on it. Even though there were lots of less expensive options on the market, Mobikasa does great work and never overloads themselves with projects. They listened to me and nothing got lost in translation.

Is there anything Mobikasa could have improved or done differently?

I'm not a technical person but, from my limited point of view, I found nothing to complain about. Mobikasa have exceeded my expectations.

Software Development Projects for Management Consultancy

"All my work with Mobikasa has been great. They're on time, on budget, easy to work with, and produce a quality product."

Mobikasa acts as additional development resources for a software tool developed by a management consulting practice. The agency’s scope is focused on back-end coding.

Los Angeles Metro Area
CEO & Owner, Management Consultancy

Mobikasa displayed deep understanding of the project’s goals and has built an appropriate solution. Communication with the agency is easy and efficient; Mobikasa is transparent and responsive. The agency delivers excellent work without any significant issues.

We are a management consulting practice.

I am the Chief Executive Officer and owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Mobikasa?

I needed resources for developing my software tool.

They provide back-end coding for the software tool.

How did you come to work with Mobikasa?

I originally went through a request for proposal process. Mobikasa was the first company to really understand my requirements, namely to build something that would offer great flexibility going into the future.

The cost of our average project together is around $35,000. We tend to spend around $40,000 per year on development work.

The solution is currently in the marketplace. We're now working on refinements for a second version.

When working on mobile applications, it's common for companies to deliver a project that is within scope, yet doesn't satisfy the customer's needs. Mobikasa knows how to work in an Agile way. As we built the wireframes and developed the code for them, there were refinements which needed to be made. We work within a complex environment, building for multiple different platforms. Their team has stayed on top of the work and offered the level of quality that I would deliver to my own customers.

How did Mobikasa perform from a project management standpoint?

I've used other vendors in India for software programming and have not enjoyed the experience. All my work with Mobikasa has been great. They're on time, on budget, easy to work with, and produce a quality product.

What distinguishes Mobikasa from other providers?

The big issue when working overseas with a group of programmers is communication. They do a good job of letting me know what their progress level is and what they're doing. At the same time, Mobikasa is able to deliver the work in a cost-effective manner.

Is there anything Mobikasa could have improved or done differently?

Their quality assurance [QA] process could be improved, but my company is ultimately in charge of this. We're the ones that deliver the product, so QA has to come from us. This is ultimately an un-realistic issue. I would like for Mobikasa to know what I know, so that they could do what I want done, without me having to actually engage with their team.

I am the weak link in this respect, not them.
    They are ridiculously fair.
    I would refer them, but I don't. I think of Mobikasa as a competitive advantage. Using their team, I can do things that even Google hasn't done.

e-Commerce Development & SEO for Organic Beauty Company

"We plan to stick with them and grow with Mobikasa as a partner."

Mobikasa’s work began with the creation of a main website. The scope of the agency’s involvement then extended to include SEO and graphic design services.

Miami Metro Area
Karisaweir Weir
Founder, MindfulLuxe

Mobikasa delivered a functioning site that is rapidly improving in terms of its traffic and bounce rate. The agency’s project management is a strong suit. Mobikasa offers value by providing a wide variety of services as well as excelling in professionalism and responsiveness.

The company is an organic and natural beauty company. We sell products that include makeup, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I'm the founder and owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Mobikasa?

They were responsible for creating our website, which came out far better than we anticipated. It's beautiful. It's responsive, and they're currently doing our SEO [search engine optimization] where we're definitely seeing traffic being brought to our site. We're actually seeing results from their work.

They are currently just doing SEO. They've completed our website for the .com and we have a .ca site that they work with on organic search. They've also done graphic design.

How did you come to work with Mobikasa?

Our domain is hosted by Shopify and, based on some of the reviews, speaking with them, and seeing how responsive and professional they were, we decided to pick Mobikasa.

It was less than $10,000.

It's ongoing work. I enjoy working with them and, as our business continues to grow, we will require their services. We plan to stick with them and grow with Mobikasa as a partner.

We actually just launched a month ago [September 2015]. Based on an analysis of our organic SEO rankings, we do see a lot of traffic coming to our site from around the world. I'm not too familiar with analytics, but I do check into the bounce rate, which was very high.

After they started incorporating a few things, I watched the bounce rate decline greatly. In terms of sales, there is an increase, and we can now see how many pages people are visiting and in what order. That valuable analytical data helped me to understand our visitors more as opposed to them just doing the work and not providing reporting.

How did Mobikasa perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a good job on this front. I think this is a strength for Mobikasa.

What distinguishes Mobikasa from other providers?

One thing that stands out is that they're a one-stop shop. They offer website development and design, SEO, marketing, and graphic design. They have a bunch of professionals who know what they're doing. They're very responsive and being responsive is something that stands out for me. You might have something that's time sensitive, and sometimes I've worked with other companies where they took a lot longer than they said. But, Mobikasa's team is constantly there when I text them, call them, or email them. They are very professional.

Is there anything Mobikasa could have improved or done differently?

I can't say there is. I'm very pleased with them. After working with other companies and them, I can say for sure that Mobikasa constantly surpasses all of my expectations.

Mobile Development for StreetLight

"They set themselves apart from the rest by challenging our idea."

Mobikasa developed a website and dual-platform mobile app to connect users with current social activities and events in the hospitality industry. The work also included an admin website.

Kyle Suhi
Founder, Streetlight (College Social Application Startup)

Mobikasa served as a partner from the start by seeking to improve the proposed product, not just complete it. They collaborated on the design, scope, schedule and budget. The team was flexible and accommodating in addressing errors within the app and completed the process seamlessly.

StreetLight is a start-up website and mobile application. For the hospitality industry, the product is an advertising platform to reach consumers nearby. For users, the product is a unique directory of local happy hours, specials, events, and live music. StreetLight will be launching in the Connecticut area with hopes to spread as our user base grows. The target market is largely the college demographic.

StreetLight was founded with a challenge in mind. College students across the nation struggle regularly to plan their night. It is tedious to search through Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, and other listings trying to find out what is going on around them right now. Without previous awareness of an establishment, the issue is even further complicated. As a company, StreetLight believes we have an opportunity to connect the dots.

StreetLight had a mobile application for iOS and Android as well as a website developed. This technology was easily the most convenient and widely reaching media available to the market we are trying to reach. For that reason, we did not consider any other software or technologies.

StreetLight met with five to 10 other developers before deciding to work with Mobikasa. They set themselves apart from the rest by challenging our idea. Mobikasa did not simply ask for instructions and complete the project. They worked with us in an effort to better our final product. As a result, they immediately earned our business.

The scope of the project included overall website and app design, development of an admin website, super admin website, iOS app, and Android app. Mobikasa assigned us a great project manager who we worked with us daily during the course of the project to manage each stage. The overall duration was about six months from start to finish.

StreetLight will be live in the App Store and on Google Play in early October 2015. As a company, we thoroughly enjoyed working with Mobikasa. We do believe the technology will be successful but as a startup, only time will tell. If we could give any advice to someone considering a similar mobile app, it would be to spend the extra time when finding a developer. It was well worth taking the time to find Mobikasa in our situation.

Mobikasa was great throughout the project. Together, we worked out a design, scope, schedule, and budget. Once it was agreed upon, we were assigned a project manager who oversaw our project.

Overall, the process was seamless. Mobikasa was very flexible and accommodating when we ran into any errors or bugs within the app. We would certainly recommend Mobikasa to another company.