Awesome Apps & Web Development

From full-service developments to a la carte services, we guide and help our clients to launch the most scalable websites and apps. We offer web app, mobile & tablet solutions, that aim at driving more traffic and increasing profitability. Mobikasa’s top-notch developers and engineers design and create innovative web app solutions that engage the target audience and generate traffic leading to increased revenues.

Whether you're looking for a one-off, turn-key or enterprise solution, Mobikasa's experienced team of engineers, developers, graphic designers, and creative personnel will help you achieve your needs and goals.

Our visual designers and UX specialists work together to create elegant, useful, unique solutions. We find solutions for every business. Whether it's building an app, a website or an internal team solution. We provide your business with expert insights and experience across wide range of marketing channels.

New York, NY
    +91 9810488883
    Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66
    Mohali, CH
    +91 9810488883

1800Flowers, Versace, Harry Winston, Florists.com, YogaSmoga, Roundedcorners, Airtel, L-Objet, Megaport, United By Blue, SpotPog, Limeroad, Cardekho, Goldbroker, Holland & Sherry, Honeywell, Tate's Bake Shop, Split It, Fortuny, Pollack, Paris Art Deco, Leaders of Design Council, Quince & Co, ArloSkye, Bear Mattress and many more.

Rounded Corners: iPad

1800 Flowers: iPhone and Android App

SendFie: iPhone, Android

Pollack: iPad App

Website Development for Retail Company

"[T]hey’ve continued to take responsibility months after the project was done."

Dec. 2016 - Apr. 2017

MOBIKASA developed a Shopify e-commerce platform for a hair product retailer. The team specifically worked to create an automated invoicing system and package deals.

Tinesha Sharpe
CEO, The Vanity Box

They were able to add functionality to improve staff efficiency and followed directions well. MOBIKASA provided good quality work for low prices. The team was responsive after modifications had been completed and quickly fixed any bugs.

What challenge were you trying to address with MOBIKASA?

We needed to improve our inventory system. We sell items individually through Shopify, but we also offer package deals. The platform doesn’t support this, so we reached out to MOBIKASA, explained the project and received a time and price quote.

MOBIKASA worked on modifying our Shopify platform. I don’t know what resources were used on their side. They gave us an estimated budget and timeline for the project. We ended up going over the initial estimated time, but it still worked out well. After we were given the updated timeline, there were no delays.

Every time I’ve needed to reach MOBIKASA after the end of the project, for any changes or bug fixes, they got back to us right away and looked into the issue. I have reached out to them again not too long ago, for another project.

We needed to print out an invoice for every single order placed, along with shipping and billing information, for a 7-month timeframe. Shopify does not have a functionality for doing this in bulk. Our reps started doing it one-by-one, but the total was around 6,000 orders. We called Shopify, but they weren’t much help. I then remembered using MOBIKASA for the last project, so I emailed them and described the situation. They estimated it would take 1-2 hours to code and test it. After that, the solution worked extremely well.

Marketing and strategic work are done inhouse, so we haven’t used MOBIKASA’s services there. We have used them strictly for development.

How did you come to work with MOBIKASA?

My criteria were accuracy, time and cost. The first company we contacted took a week and a half to even get back to us, just during the quoting process. Their follow-through wasn’t good at all. We ended up going with MOBIKASA because they got back to us right away, and didn’t seem like so large of a company that we would get lost in the process. I can only imagine what the service would have been like with the other company since simply trying to get a quote from them took such a long time. They would have probably dragged their feet even more after we paid them.

One of the other companies we reached out to quoted us $15,000, while MOBIKASA’s quote was $2,000. Not only did they do a great job, and had great customer service and follow-through afterwards, but they were also affordable. Usually, choosing a cheaper solution will make us skeptical around what will happen after we pay, but MOBIKASA’s had integrity.

How much have you invested with MOBIKASA?

The cost of their work on our initial project was between $2,000 and $4,000.

We started working with MOBIKASA at the end of 2016. The project had a 4-5 month duration. We maintain contact for any fixes on the site.

Given that MOBIKASA only developed a functionality for creating package deals, we haven’t kept any metrics for it. It has helped us automate our inventory process, and made it easier for clients to purchase items in bulk. More than being quantitative, we were aiming to fix an operational inefficiency which was annoying the team. People have been happy with the functionality, but it’s strictly something for the backend.

How did MOBIKASA perform from a project management standpoint?

I care very much about accuracy and having things done as per the request. I’m specific in how I like things to be done, and MOBIKASA has always accommodated this. The cost was probably my least concern, followed by timelines, but accuracy always matters.

We used email and Skype for most of the time. I don’t think we’ve even spoken over the phone.

MOBIKASA’s team realized that the project would be much more complicated than they initially assumed, but I don’t think the delay had anything to do with a lack of skill sets. We didn’t have this problem with our second project. I don’t mind things taking longer than expected, as long as the line of communication is there. They contacted me whenever there was a hiccup, in order to extend the timeline.

What did you find most impressive about MOBIKASA?

We had some hiccups, even after the application was delivered and we paid them, but we could always reach out to MOBIKASA and receive quick responses. This was a huge deal for me, after having worked with so many other companies of different types, which wrote us off. The best and most impactful thing that MOBIKASA has done has been the fact that they’ve continued to take responsibility months after the project was done.

The experience I’ve had with MOBIKASA was amazing, and I would recommend them, as well as use the team again for any upcoming tasks.

Are there any areas MOBIKASA could improve?

No. The timeline was extended, but I was informed of it from the start. There’s nothing that they can really improve.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with MOBIKASA?

Be upfront and clear in the beginning, and you should be fine. MOBIKASA will go above and beyond with what you’re asking for, as long as you specify what you need.

Overall Score I can’t see anything that could have been improved. I’ve worked with many developers, and MOBIKASA was by far the best.
    Once the timeline was updated, they followed through.

System Development for Office Maintenance Company

"They adapted to my requests and changes easily."

Feb. - June 2017

Mobikasa created an ERP to support employee-facing salary reporting processes, designing all facets of the software and drafting UX/UI suggestions. They also provided training sessions to expedite adoption.

Director, Office Maintenance Company

The reliable solution has attracted positive feedback from internal staff members and already reduced attrition rates. Mobikasa’s on-trend industry knowledge, consistent accessibility, and proactive workflow promoted viable results.

I’m the director and shareholder of a facility management company that offers outsourcing options for various services to different verticals. We provide various services in terms of cleaning, marble polishing, and carpet shampooing. We also offer asset management.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobikasa?

I’m dealing with various multi-nationals in India, all of which represent big companies. I needed to create an ERP [enterprise resource plan] system for our employees in order to give them a user ID and a password for their salary slips and other basic deductions during salary payouts. The product lets them go online and check what they have been paid and how they have been paid. They also can download their slips.

Mobikasa designed the software and offered suggestions in terms of UX/UI design. A few of our users aren’t that technically capable, so I wanted to make something streamlined. They gave me some options, and we chose the best option for our needs. They also explained other services they offer like website development and an online server that could connect all of our offices. They also suggested designing an app to support our business in different cities, but I haven’t agreed to that proposal yet because I think we need to grow more in order to require that level of technology.

How did you come to work with Mobikasa?

A partner told me about Mobikasa, and I contacted them. I compared 3 companies, but Mobikasa had a more energetic team. They had new ideas and seemed competitive and proactive.

How much have you invested with Mobikasa?

We spent $70,000 on the project.

We started working with them over 4 months ago, and the project was finished in June of 2017.

I’m satisfied with the product. They adapted to my requests and changes easily. Other companies might’ve charged $5,000 more or $5,000 less, but I always got a quick reply from Mobikasa when I had questions. I trust that they’ll provide a good service through the server they created.

I haven’t used the servers personally yet. The service is for our employees. They’re satisfied, and the product reduces our attrition rate. Last month, we put all the documents online for the first time. We got a good response from our team. Our employees on-site were really happy and have not faced any challenges when using the software. Mobikasa provided training in order to show us how to use the system. They have been supportive.

How did Mobikasa perform from a project management standpoint?

They delivered the project on time. Whenever I called their team with a question, they came to my office to discuss anything I needed.

What did you find most impressive about Mobikasa?

They’re highly responsive. My team was doing app development for the first time on this system, so we really wanted Mobikasa to stay in touch. Often, they came to our offices to complete the job. That physical availability really meant a lot.

Are there any areas Mobikasa could improve?

In our fast-paced industry, I think that they should stay up-to-date and continue to grow. I am sure they are doing that because they have roots in the US.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Mobikasa?

Two days ago, I was actually in a meeting with a client, who’s also a good friend. I mentioned the software that I’d just received from Mobikasa, and he now wants to get in touch with them. I’m happy to be a reference for Mobikasa.

I never had to wait for them.
    There wasn’t much variance beyond the original estimate.
    They accommodated my timelines and produced great quality.
    I will continue to refer them to my friends.

Shopify Platform Development for Men's Fashion Label

"They developed many functionalities that other agencies would not have done."

Jan. 2017 - Jun. 2017

MOBIKASA enhanced an e-commerce platform, making it more responsive and user-friendly. The team also developed email notification for abandoned carts and added new functionality to the product page.

Ottawa, Canada
Owner, Men's Fashion Label

MOBIKASA is one of Shopify’s selected partner developers, and their technical expertise was evident in the site’s improved UX design. While a few bugs delayed the site launch, MOBIKASA’s responsiveness mollified most client concerns quickly and is expected to help increase conversions.

I am the founder of an e-commerce men’s fashion label.

What challenge were you trying to address with MOBIKASA?

We needed to update and enhance the functionalities of our mobile website. It was not the most optimized page and had a number of glitches. It also had issues when it came to fitting into small screens. We wanted to make certain changes to the desktop version as well.

We put a lot of time and effort into the design project ourselves. Initially, we studied what we already had and what could be done to better increase conversions and sales. We created a full document listing all the sections that we needed to update. We also provided screenshot examples from other sites we liked.

Based on our input, MOBIKASA provided design and development for our Shopify site. Most of the work had to do with mobile functionalities. They also added a few key features in the platform. One of the advanced features was a module that showed users their current product selection, which also gave suggestions for matching products.

How did you come to work with MOBIKASA?

There is a database of experts on Shopify. We found MOBIKASA on the platform’s list of selected partners. MOBIKASA did a small project for us in the fall of 2016, designing and developing our email system for abandoned carts. When the time came to revamp our website, I figured that we should work with them again.

How much have you invested with MOBIKASA?

The cost of their work was around $6,000.

We started the current project with MOBIKASA in January or February 2017. We launched the new website at the beginning of June.

MOBIKASA gave us what we wanted. They developed many functionalities that other agencies would not have done. Other vendors sent us quotes for $15,000–$20,000 for only a basic revamp.

MOBIKASA’s work has definitely enhanced our user experience, especially since the mobile page is a big part of our site. While we haven’t promoted the site or reached out for customer feedback, we expect to see an increase in conversions.

How did MOBIKASA perform from a project management standpoint?

I worked with a head developer, a designer, and a project manager. The project took a bit more time than expected, but this may have been due to the level of feedback we gave after each stage. I was a little slow myself. However, I could email the team and get a reply within a few hours. They’re very good technically. I would give them a 7/10 for the quality of their design.

Are there any areas MOBIKASA could improve?

MOBIKASA could spend more time on the post-development stages. There were a few bugs on the website that delayed the project a bit. They should test the website more to limit the overall number of glitches.

It’s important to provide as much specific information as possible, including examples of what you want.

There were some delays.
    The development was awesome. While the design was good, it could be a bit better. We did discover a few glitches during the testing phase.
    I’d definitely refer them.

Staff Augmentation Work for Educational Nonprofit

"I’m very satisfied with their work .... They’re fast and they know what they’re doing."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Mobikasa augments an educational organization’s team as a development partner. They implement updates on the site using Ruby on Rails, and provide server maintenance and support on an ongoing basis.

Digital Strategy Director, Nonprofit

Mobikasa is an experienced team with quick turnarounds. Their work resulted in higher acquisition and retention rates, as well as new business goals in terms of digital projects. They communicate frequently to counter the time difference, and they share valuable expertise on industry best practices.

We’re a non-profit organization in the education space. I’m the digital director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobikasa?

Because we’re a non-profit, we are funded through grants from private foundations or organizations. We have a very lean team and cannot support a full-time development team and staff. Mobikasa augments our overall team as a development and technology partner. We had been with another organization that couldn’t scale with our growth strategy so I reached out to Mobikasa.

They help us implement new changes and features on our site. They also provide maintenance support for our servers and website. We were looking to move our site to a friendlier web environment but we opted to stay with Ruby on Rails. Mobikasa works off-site by providing a project manager and a senior team that I collaborate with in New York. Based on the size and scope of our project, they assign the team through their offshore locations. They have been great.

How did you come to work with Mobikasa?

I had conversations with other vendors that we work with. I was looking for someone local to NYC. They were highly recommended by a marketing agency that we work with. They facilitated the introduction and we began conversations with Mobikasa. We were in conversation for a couple of months to explore their expertise level and how they would be able to support us. I was impressed with their expertise in Ruby on Rails and other areas.

How much have you invested with Mobikasa?

Our cost with them in the beginning was higher because of the development we were pursuing that year. We spent around $25,000. We’re now expanding to other digital territories including mobile and text, so our spending will double.

We started working with them a year and a half ago, and the work is ongoing. We plan to renew our contract with them at the end of the fiscal year.

I’m very satisfied with their work. Whenever I have an opportunity, I share their name with other colleagues and community-based organizations within the higher education space. There are other organizations structured the same way we are and don’t have the resources for a full-time development team. They’ve helped me reach my acquisition goals and retention goals. Because of them, I’m able to get a green light from senior management to move forward with other relevant digital development. They’re fast and they know what they’re doing.

They communicate frequently.

What did you find most impressive about Mobikasa?

They’re a really great partner. If you leverage their expertise, they can help you vet through some ideas and share some best practices of other organizations that are in your space. They are great to work with.

Are there any areas Mobikasa could improve?

Having an offshore partner is something to get used to if you’re in the US. The hours don’t align with your normal business day, so there’s some lag time.

You need to know exactly what role you’re looking to augment in your staff, as well as project requirements and elements, and make that clear to them. Expect to work quickly. They’re really on top of things and they’re great with follow-up.

I would recommend them without a doubt.

Mobile App Projects for Production Agency

"They cut all the right corners to allow you to be agile and flexible in the budget."

Sept. 2015 - Oct. 2016

MOBIKASA developed two mobile apps (iOS/Android) with health/fitness coaching for different brands and audiences. The team also built a custom CMS for both products.

Multimedia Producer, Wellness Agency

Through MOBIKASA’s cost-effective strategies, both apps have achieved a strong download rate and positive user acquisition. Their flexible response to scope changes and adherence to project timelines contributed to an efficient partnership.

The company is a house of brands specializing in sports nutrition, multivitamin, and fitness-related products and services. I’m the multimedia producer working on mobile apps, websites, videography, content, augmented reality, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with MOBIKASA?

I worked with MOBIKASA directly as a liaison for our company with their project manager to complete two mobile apps.

For the first mobile app, we looked to disrupt the whole mobile app personal trainer model by introducing a virtual trainer. It essentially is a mobile app that offers content where the user can follow along both visually and verbally with the trainer. At the end of the program, they should be able to see positive results on their health, both physically and mentally, by sticking to the program. The second mobile app was a derivation of that for a different brand and audience. It also included things like nutrition tip videos and healthy recipes that you can cook at home. All of the information was hosted on the app. The trainer app was with an influencer, Allison Hagendorf, who put together workout tips, mainly targeted at women and users of the app’s brand product.

They also built a custom CMS [content management system] for both apps and offered to build out for iPad, Apple Watch, Home app, and other capabilities. But, for the initial project, where we currently stand, we wanted to have an iOS and Android version and get some customer data feedback before proceeding.

How did you come to work with MOBIKASA?

Our CEO had either a recommendation to or a prior relationship with them. They are based in New York City (at least their storefront is). Development happened in India. The project manager was between India and New York City. Choosing them really came down to their level of confidence, the price for the project, and the timeline of the deliverables.

How much have you invested with MOBIKASA?

The first one was roughly $70,000, and the second one was $20,000.

We completed the first app around December of 2015, and it was roughly a 3.5-month project with about half a month of preproduction planning. The second project was completed in October of 2016, and that was a six-week project with a week of preproduction planning because a lot of it was built on what we had currently created for the original app. I would definitely use them again. I can’t tell you about our future projects, but we may have some more in the pipeline.

We are satisfied with how these apps were received. With any mobile app, it’s not just the quality of it, but it’s also the strategy to go to market, which includes marketing plans and dollars. Therefore, I wouldn’t gauge any of the statistics purely based on the functionality or the user experience of the app. I’d attribute it more to the marketing strategy and our ability to get the app out in front of people to download. However, when I did run digital ad campaigns, we had a really great response, and I was able to get user acquisition for way less than average in the industry.

How did MOBIKASA perform from a project management standpoint?

If you want to get something done quickly and at a low cost but also ensure that you get what you ask for, MOBIKASA is a great company to consider. They cut all the right corners to allow you to be agile and flexible in the budget. They’re also great at communicating during any issues. In terms of timelines and deliverables, whatever was promised was given. Their team as a whole is very capable.

What did you find most impressive about MOBIKASA?

They gave us exactly what we asked for—nothing more, nothing less. They are very good at transactional project execution. They’re flexible and accommodating in allowing us to alter the scope, especially during the first project but less during the second. In the first project, they were very flexible and accommodating in introducing new functionalities and things into the scope without drastically increasing costs, which is why we went with them again for the second app. They’re just the definition of fast and cheap but also effective.

Are there any areas MOBIKASA could improve?

The biggest challenge was working with a PM in India, so having a very fluent English project manager available in time zones that are more in accordance with the US would be very helpful. Delayed communication was the only hang-up, but that’s understandable since we’re outsourcing the work to them, which is why the cost was lower. Anyone in the tech space knows that.

Spend more time developing the use case and scope of work documentation prior to initiating a project to ensure that, as fast as they move already, they can move twice as fast.

Overall Score They could do more of the pre-production planning upfront, especially for documentation. Instead of being eager to start a project, we could spend more time trying to understand from both ends what the deliverables are to inform our processes.
    Everything arrived right on time. Any delays were usually due to factors on our end.
    I’ve spoken to many mobile developers, and they, by far, have the best pricing.
    There wasn’t much dynamic collaboration in terms of solving issues, but we got exactly what we asked for, even if we didn’t know what that was. They could be more prescriptive on best practices and collaborative with functionalities.

Web Dev for Consumer Goods Manufacturer

"What definitely sets them apart is that I can get someone on the phone quickly and easily."

Jan. - Mar. 2017

MOBIKASA handled several backend and design changes involving warehouse management, templates, and couponing options. While the project is complete, they’re still available for any maintenance needs.

Glen Cove, New York
Max Proskoff
General Manager, Juka Innovations

MOBIKASA successfully implemented all change requests while keeping the website fully operational and supported the expansion of the product line. Assigned resources were responsive during project management, on time, and communicated well. Their honesty about timelines is a distinguishing trait.

I am the general manager of Juka Innovations.

What challenge were you trying to address with MOBIKASA?

There were issues with our website and we needed our Shopify backend changed and tailored to our needs, products, and business flow.

The website already existed; it was put together by one of my colleagues. It was working but faced a few challenges from orders being processed through the website and flowing in from several sources, along with a bunch of different business rules that had to be kept and maintained properly.

They had to change our template while making sure that we can continue operating. We’re working with several 3PLs [third-party logistics] warehouses to make sure that our orders continue flowing properly.

There were several people on their team working on it. They communicated with me and my colleagues at Juka.

How did you come to work with MOBIKASA?

The CEO of our company found them, but I’m not sure how.

How much have you invested with MOBIKASA?

I can’t answer that question. My colleague would be the one that knows this detail.

We started working with them mid-January 2017. They’re available for maintenance support, but at this point, all the changes that we needed to have made were made. We will definitely reach out to them when we need more work.

Metric number one is that we didn’t lose a single order, and that was extremely important to us. We were able to expand our product line, and they supported that with additional fields or the presentation of the products. They’ve worked on some additional couponing options for us as well, and everything is working seamlessly. We are happy with the results.

How did MOBIKASA perform from a project management standpoint?

It was good. Regarding project management, there are only two metrics of importance for me: they have to be timely and the solution has to work in the end. It looks like both were met.

They were responsive, so we didn’t have to wait around. We’ve hired some companies in the past trying to address similar business goals, and we had to wait for days for someone to get back to me with a question. I just can’t wait, especially on a site that’s live. Their communication was excellent.

What did you find most impressive about MOBIKASA?

What definitely sets them apart is that I can get someone on the phone quickly and easily, and have someone return my calls when I need them returned. Honestly, I only have the best things to say about them.

Are there any areas MOBIKASA could improve?

I don’t run a tech operation here, so I wouldn’t be able to tell you. However, I think they should continue doing more of the same. That will allow them to grow.

Overall Score We’re very happy with them. We’re recommending them, so that’s a glowing review in itself.
    We’re based out of New York, and we always want everything done yesterday. They were really upfront about the time that the project would take, and they actually delivered ahead of time.
    They stuck to the estimates and we didn’t go over, which is amazing. As far as the value for the cost, I’m not sure because my colleague defined the contract with them. However, he is very cost-conscientious so I assume he’s gotten the best possible deal.
    Not only were the changes made, but they also worked without having us interrupt our business.
    Definitely. I already have.

Shopify Design Work for Fashion e-Commerce Startup

"They're really just a phone call away."

Mar. - Sept. 2016

Mobikasa designed and prepared an e-commerce website for an online fashion startup, incorporating supplementary apps on a Shopify platform for a clean UX.

Founder, Fashion e-Commerce Startup

Customers now spend a significant amount of time browsing the site, according to Google Analytics data and low bounce rates. Mobikasa’s team intuitively translated various layout examples into a cohesive, maintainable frontend solution.

My e-commerce store sells items across a bunch of different categories—from clothing accessories to art and home decor. I'm the founder of and also the owner and buyer for the store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobikasa?

The store is solely based online. We don't have a brick-and-mortar location, so the website was a pretty important aspect of the company. The goal was to create an online platform with a good user experience (UX) that is really user-friendly, where the user can get from opening the homepage to the cart without too much effort. I wanted to make it as easy as possible, but I also wanted to create a customized experience that customers haven't seen before in e-commerce.

For a lot of the frontend design, I told Mobikasa what I wanted. I submitted PDF files from Illustrator of actual layouts. I had to show them examples from other websites because I'm not extremely well-versed in all that stuff. Web development was definitely something that I had to wrap my head around for this project. Applications were used to drive the full experience, but it was all built on the Shopify platform.

As far as providing support in what we could and couldn't do, what I really enjoyed was Mobikasa trying to make it work, even though they weren’t given enough direction and support from me because web development is not really my field. I guided them as much as I could, but they were able to take direction and move forward nicely.

How did you come to work with Mobikasa?

I found them on the “Shopify Experts” page. They came highly recommended, so I knew that they knew the Shopify language, which was really good.

How much have you invested with Mobikasa?

It was between $5,000 and $6,000.

Right now, it's not ongoing, but I was working with them from March to September of 2016. I don't have many additions or corrections to make to the website just now. If I ever want to build out some of the pages, I would get in touch with them again.

I can tell from Google Analytics that customers are spending a good amount of time navigating through the website. The bounce rates aren’t high, which is great. Since it is a fully e-commerce driven business, I am really satisfied with the UX. Customers are coming back and telling me that they enjoyed being on the site and that it's easy to navigate. It has also helped drive sales, which is great. Other than that, it’s still a pretty small but growing business. Hopefully, we'll continue to see the gains.

How did Mobikasa perform from a project management standpoint?

It was tough at times because they're based out of India, so I wasn't really working with someone in the US. You're given that information right off the bat, but it proved a little difficult in terms of sticking to timelines. In some projects, I could have done a better job of really explaining in more detail what I was looking for. For the most part, however, they stuck with the timelines. I did have to make sure the information was understood well on both sides because I think that's where the time gaps really occurred.

Like I said, I'm not in web development, so I think that if I had worked with a frontend developer or a graphic designer on my side, who could clearly outline my pixels and user flow in a lot more detail with more precise measurements and interactions, the interaction could have been more graceful between us. Since I didn't work with someone on my end, I think that it went as fast as possible, and they remained patient with me.

What did you find most impressive about Mobikasa?

They're really just a phone call away. It was really easy to get in touch with them and set up Skype appointments, which was awesome. Even though they were in India, there was definitely a lot of support there. They were able to finish everything that I had asked for, even though it might not have been the easiest or most conventional process. It was really nice to work with them on a unique project. Rarely did I ever hear that something couldn't be done, and if that was the case, I know they tried.

Are there any areas Mobikasa could improve?

We did a lot of our interaction via email, but I would have liked to have another platform to monitor checkpoints and page progress. Since we were sometimes working on multiple pages at the same time, having those interactions via email got pretty heavy. If they had used Trello or some other software where we could both stay in tune with every tweak, it would have been a more manageable on my side. Sometimes, it felt like a lot was going on at once.

They were pretty good at moving things along.
    To be completely honest, their pricing is pretty unbeatable.
    There was some room for improvement. Specifically, I would’ve liked having tools in place to communicate more accurately.
    I have already referred them to a friend of mine.

App Development for Networking Solution Startup

"Mobikasa is transparent and keeps a customer constantly at ease."

Mar. - July 2016

Mobikasa was hired to develop an iOS app version of the client's networking solution for corporate professionals. The work included design, testing, and development; Mobikasa will also build the Android version next.

New York City
Founder, Networking Solution Startup

The client is completely satisfied with the app built by Mobikasa, who was praised for ahead-of-schedule delivery and a highly professional level of attention. The client particularly appreciated Mobikasa's transparency and proactive updates.

We are a startup based in New York City operating in stealth mode. We have developed a networking solution for corporate professionals. I am the founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobikasa?

I needed to develop my idea into an app.

Based on my initial ideas, I provided a PowerPoint mockup to Mobikasa. Their designers took those ideas to a much higher level and then engaged the developers. We did not spend much time in the design phase because we’re focusing on functionalities.

We've only developed the iOS version so far. After driving the adoption on this platform, I plan to build the Android version as well. We will definitely use Mobikasa for that. We've worked with a project manager, an iOS developer, a graphic designer, and a testing team from Mobikasa. I interacted with a total of 4 people.

How did you come to work with Mobikasa?

I looked for companies on Upwork and other sites. However, I wasn't very confident about that platform. Plus, I wanted to work with a company rather than individual programmers. I have dealt with development firms in Eastern Europe and other locations before. Since I value experience most of all, I chose Mobikasa based on a friend's positive experience with them. I was sold by the fact that Mobikasa had a process in place and had experience with development on both Android and iOS. Their pitch was very good, compared to the other firms I've used.

How much have you invested with Mobikasa?

The total cost of our project with Mobikasa has been between $7,500 and $12,000.

I started working with Mobikasa at the end of March 2016. The first version of the iOS app was launched at the beginning of July. It has gone through several iterations and testing cycles since then. Now, we're ready to submit a new version to the app store.

I'm 100% satisfied with the end product. There will be many changes made to it as we continue to drive users to the platform.

How did Mobikasa perform from a project management standpoint?

No tech project ever stays on budget, but Mobikasa was able to deliver the first functional version of my app in 3.5 months instead of 5. From that perspective, I was very happy. I give Mobikasa good credit for sticking to the schedule, especially since I've seen how this work can slip into 7 to 9-month runs. We used Microsoft Project for keeping everyone on the same schedule.

There were challenges in dealing with an international firm in a different time zone. Waking up to find new work can be a good thing, though. I can submit changes and find a new iteration the next morning. At the same time, for on-the-fly changes, communication is best done in the morning and evening. Mobikasa has an on-shore team that I connected with, but it was easier to deal with the project manager directly.

What did you find most impressive about Mobikasa?

Compared to the other companies that I've used for development work, Mobikasa provided a professional level of attention. This is because their owner used to be based in America and worked with local clients. Mobikasa constantly checked in with me to see if I was satisfied and to keep me updated. Beyond the overview on Microsoft Project, I received an email every couple of days, keeping me informed on the progress. Mobikasa is transparent and keeps a customer constantly at ease.

Are there any areas Mobikasa could improve?

I don't know how this could be managed, but having more US daytime interactions would have been an improvement. I couldn't call Mobikasa at 3 PM local time because their team was already out.

Mobikasa is great for clients looking to get a minimal viable product on the market while running on a tight budget. At the same time, they don't compromise on quality. Mobikasa has a good list of customers, which is reassuring from a quality control perspective.

I have recommended Mobikasa.

Shopify Design for Homeware Retailer

"MOBIKASA has a very good, systematic working method. We've had a very smooth run with them overall."

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

MOBIKASA partnered with the client on a large Magento web design engagement to create the new e-commerce website from scratch and market it through major search engines.

Denver, Colorado Area
Head of Operations and Business Development, Homeware Retailer

MOBIKASA is praised by the client for being the most accessible of all website vendors he has tried, plus the most competent with adding inventory features. MOBIKASA is recommended for all e-commerce projects.

We are an exporter and seller of hardware and copperware home and kitchen items across the US. We operate through various online marketplaces, as well as our newly-launched website.

I am the Head of Operations and Business Development for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with MOBIKASA?

We needed resources in order to develop our Shopify website.

MOBIKASA was in charge of the complete design, layout, and development of our website. They also handle SEO [search engine optimization].

How did you come to work with MOBIKASA?

We looked through various online portals. I had also heard about MOBIKASA through some friends who'd used them in the past. We started using MOBIKASA on that basis. They also had a slightly better offer than other quotes we received.

How much have you invested with MOBIKASA?

Our development package from MOBIKASA was roughly $35,000.

We started working with MOBIKASA a few months ago. Our website has been pretty much completed, but we do have various tweaks to make as we move forward. MOBIKASA has no issues in addressing our requests.

We've received feedback from customers about features that they would have wanted to see on our site. For example, we received requests for a system which would notify users when a particular item is back in stock. We consulted MOBIKASA about this, and they went through a number of solutions, finding the best fit for our issue.

We are very happy with MOBIKASA. Given that we're new to the website game, we've made many changes across the project. We've worked with other developers, but I appreciated MOBIKASA's accessibility the most. Other agencies would disappear for 2-3 days after being given a task. MOBIKASA was always there for us, providing a solution to any change which we required.

How did MOBIKASA perform from a project management standpoint?

MOBIKASA has a very good, systematic working method. We've had a very smooth run with them overall. We've usually been the ones changing our minds and going from one idea to the next.

What did you find most impressive about MOBIKASA?

MOBIKASA has always given an opinion about what would be best suited for the products that we offer.

Are there any areas MOBIKASA could improve?

Nothing comes to mind. I'm very happy with MOBIKASA.

If they wish to save a bit of time, clients should do a bit of research on the type of website that they want, instead of always asking MOBIKASA for ideas. Changing the approach takes a lot of time.

MOBIKASA is the only developer I'd recommend to colleagues or other people setting up a website. We've had a good relationship, and they've handled everything well.

Web Development for Fitness Blogger

"MOBIKASA has exceeded my expectations."

MOBIKASA designed and developed a WordPress website for blogging purposes. The agency’s work included building the site’s backend functionality.

San Francisco Bay Area
Founder & Blogger, Fitness Website

The site launched and is continually evolving with MOBIKASA’s help. The agency is exceptionally responsive and communicative; change requests were well-received and implemented quickly. They are enthusiastic about the project and committed to producing great results.

We are a United States company that operates as a health and fitness blog helping people improve their bodies, making them lean and toned. and healthy. I've authored a book by the same name. which is currently available on Amazon.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Mobikasa?

I needed help in creating my website.

They've helped me in designing my website and developing its back-end functionality.

How did you come to work with Mobikasa?

My younger brother opened a different venture for which he worked with Mobikasa. I liked their design and decided to work with them.

The total development cost of the site has been around $3,000 to $4,000.

The website was launched at the end of January 2016. The project is ongoing. I plan to incorporate e-commerce functionalities into my website for selling my consultancy services.

I'm very happy with their work.

How did Mobikasa perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team coordinated very well and gave me a manager who was in charge of maintaining deadlines and everything else related to their work. I communicated through that person and was kept in touch at all times. Any changes I requested for the design of the site were immediately implemented.

What distinguishes Mobikasa from other providers?

They adopted my project as their own, focusing their attention on it. Even though there were lots of less expensive options on the market, Mobikasa does great work and never overloads themselves with projects. They listened to me and nothing got lost in translation.

Is there anything Mobikasa could have improved or done differently?

I'm not a technical person but, from my limited point of view, I found nothing to complain about. Mobikasa have exceeded my expectations.