Providing e-commerce solutions since 2004

Since 2004, ioVista has transformed struggling sites into sales generating powerhouses and brought their clients to the top of Google searches by providing leading edge eCommerce solutions and innovative digital marketing strategies.

ioVista begins each partnership with the belief that every business is one of a kind and deserves unique and innovative solutions in order to stand out from the crowd. That’s why we strive to continuously evolve, adapt and be on the leading edge of new technologies and strategies. It’s also why ioVista has partnered with multiple platforms like Google, Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, Yahoo Small Business, Bing and many more.

Here’s a list of our certifications and affiliations:

• Google Partner

• 28157 Dequindre Road, Suite B Madison Heights, MI 48071
    Detroit , MI 48071

Magento 2 Migration  Image

Magento 2 Migration

MartialArtsMart.com is a one-stop Internet shop. Established in 1983 and on the web since 1995, MartialArtsMart is dedicated in bringing the very best in martial arts products. With over 3000 items, MartialArtsMart.com is one of the largest online suppliers for all your martial art needs.

• Magento 2 Migration
  • Google AdWords
  • Google Shopping Feeds
  • Improved
Conversions
Magento 2 Migration Image

Magento 2 Migration

Kilt Rental USA is a family owned & operated business that takes pride in bringing quality Scottish kilts and accessories to America.

• Magento 2 Migration
  • Google Shopping Ads
  • Improved Conversions
Yahoo Store to Magento Migration  Image

Yahoo Store to Magento Migration

Dual Eyewear was established in 2011. The founder, long time cycling industry businessman Louis Viggio, an active cyclist himself, had just finished a project and was contemplating his next business venture and found Dual Eyewear.

• Magento E-commerce
  • Google Shopping Ads
  • Amazon Integration

Yahoo Store to BigCommerce Migration  Image

Yahoo Store to BigCommerce Migration

As a family owned business, we care deeply about your health and well-being. It is our mission to offer you supplements that adequately meets your needs. For over 22 years, our desire has been to efficiently take care of customers, which has ultimately shaped how we demonstrate business.

• Creative Intuivite Design
  • User Experience
  • BigCommerce
  • Imporved
Conversions
Shopify Redesign = Improved Conversions Image

Shopify Redesign = Improved Conversions

We’ve always been drawn to clothes that are soft and easy. We love that effortlessness, and the way that women shine the most in their natural element - fresh faced, with messy hair and non-fussy clothes.

• Shopify Redesign
  • Social Media Marketing

Turning your business dreams into profitable realities using innovative and leading edge strategies and tactics you will find nowhere else.

• Paid Advertising
  • LinkedIn Account Based Marketing
  • Technical SEO

Turning your business dream into profitable realities using innovative and leading edge tactics and strategies you will find nowhere else.

• Paid Advertising
  • LinkedIn - Account Based Marketing

E-Commerce Website & SEO for Fabric Manufacturer

"Our sales have definitely gone up..."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

ioVista constructed a WordPress online store that was integrated with WooCommerce. Their team went through the initial design phase and then fully coded the site.

Midlothian, Texas
Roy Childres
Owner, Double C Canvas & Repairs Inc

ioVista successfully generated more search traffic and built an effective e-commerce site. The project management was managed by email and weekly calls. They were very skilled in achieving the solution.

Double C is a service provider for any type of Fabric applications. Truck tarps, Awnings, exterior vinyl and screen curtains, Steam curtains, large fabric enclosures and Repairs. I am the owner

For what projects/services did your company hire ioVista?

We knew we needed a better solution to our online store. After struggling with 2 different website developers and 3 different e-commerce carts. I was determined to find a company that would listen to what we needed and honestly advise us on how to get it. We hired Iovista for a consultation, we took their advice,hired them to build a WordPress Woo commerce solution and some plugin extensions to automate shipping , taxes and some marketing

To get a website that would not break down when customers tried to order and that could be seen by major search engines as well as a website that myself and employees could admin.

I saw that they had produced an online store which i liked and regularly purchased from so I clicked on website designed by Iovista

It started with a in person consultation Iovista looked at what we were doing and asked me if there was anything I wanted to change in the way we sold and fulfilled online orders. Told them about my downtime frustration with losing sales and customers and shipping tax issues. They came back with two solutions. We choose WordPress Woo-commerce. We went through a design phases, after that was approved they coded the site checked for bugs and when I felt it was done we went live

Project Manger , e-Commerce specialist Back-end developer Front-end developer User Interface-User Experience

Our products are seen in search engines Our sales have definitely gone up and if we had stayed on the old website that just would not have happened. There is a HUGE difference between a company that makes an e-commerce website vs an e-commence website company Over the last few years, ioVista has helped my business with upgrading, SEO and e-commerce advice.

They use a project management system so there was a lot of email within that system and I had weekly communication with my Project manager via phone However I knew I could a]t anytime phone or email the CEO and he would reply

That they are not trying sell you a particular solution because that is the only solution they are partnered, Iovista listened to what I wanted my online store to accomplish, gave me choices on how to accompish it and gave me solid advice on how to improve my processes.

None as far as I can tell

Overall Score From start to finish like I felt like my needs were addressed and the new website was gonna solve my problems I had had in the past
    I was always able to reach anyone on my project
    Fair cost-competitive rates e-commerce expertise is priceless
    best website I have had out of the 4 I have had
    best website experience I have had

Web Maintenance & SEO for Property Management Site

"We have been using them for years."

June 2015 - Jan. 2020

ioVista has maintained a property management firm's website and provided SEO services.

Commerce Charter Township, Michigan
Al Morris
Owner, North Bloomfield Properties

ioVista performed to expectation, maintaining a long-term engagement.

We are a property management firm located in Michigan. We primarily manage single family homes.

For what projects/services did your company hire ioVista?

We needed to update our web site and use search engine optimization.

We needed to update our web site and use search engine optimization.

unknown

We have been using them for years.

SEO & PPC Management for Air-Conditioning Company

"Their availability, customer service, and accountability stood out."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

After a failed engagement with a previous SEO agency, ioVista was hired to implement SEO and PPC for a cooler/heater company. They optimized a pre-existing PPC campaign and generated SEO-friendly content.

Carrollton, Texas
Shane McCourt
Managing Partner, Preferred Climate Solutions

Thanks to ioVista's work, the client received more relevant traffic and enjoyed an increase in leads. The company's profitability has gone up as a result of their SEO work. While they could be a little more proactive, the team's availability, accountability, and customer service were remarkable.

Preferred Climate Solutions provides portable heating and cooling rental equipment's. I am the managing partner.

Hired iovista for SEO, PPC and Content Marketing

Branding, Increase visibility and generate more leads

We met ioVista at a tradeshow after talking with their CEO. I realized I wasn't getting all I could from the company that was handling my SEO and PPC. I was not only getting good results but NO communication except for the bill every month.

iovista took over our PPC campaign and optimize it. More importantly they representation show up every month and we discuss reports on how we did and how we can do better. On the SEO side iovista produces unique content relevant to my business to rise in search engine rankings.

4-5 resources

We received more relevant traffic and leads which was generated from our local searches as well as the campaigns ran by iovista. Definitely increased our profitability since iovista took over our campaigns.

In person, email and phone.

Being able to meet face to face. Their availability, customer service, and accountability stood out.

Become a bit more proactive.

SEO & PPC for Cleaning Services

"I really felt like the entire team knew my business, my name and the type of businesses I want to acquire."

ioVista provides website development, optimizes social media, and implements SEO and PPC services.

Dallas, Texas
Jason Tidwell
Owner, Allied Facility Care

Internal stakeholders are exceptionally pleased. Their services have resulted in new clients, engagement, and project opportunities. A highly client-oriented team, they have been a true partner throughout the timeline.

I am the Owner of Allied Facility Care based out of Dallas, Texas. We are a commercial cleaning company.

For what projects/services did your company hire ioVista?

We were trying to generate leads for commercial cleaning. Tried 2-3 companies for the past 3-4 years and did not get any results as intended.

We wanted to acquire more customers for a commercial cleaning business. We were specifically looking for large regional chains or office property management companies. We noticed an increase in traffic and rankings month over month and an uptake on our website for bids and also received phone calls.

I found ioVista through a Google search for best SEO in Dallas. I have learnt over the years to hire people who excel at what they do to help me do it. In other words, I was looking for SEO and I figure that if you firm does SEO and if you don't show up on page 1 - how can you help me? I considered two other companies and they felt cold and impersonal and I was left feeling like I was just another company. The staff at ioVista were professional, friendly and answered my questions in layman terms. Most importantly I knew that if they decided to work with me, I will be more than just a company.

They made changes to my website which they told me were necessary. Next they asked to take over my Google My Business, Facebook and few other social sites.

Then with a lot of convincing we started a PPC campaign to complement the SEO efforts. At first I thought why would I pay when I hired for SEO. The plan worked.

Digital Strategist, SEO Manager, PPC Expert, Account Manager

I got clients, calls and good opportunities to bid.

We communicated via Teamwork, phone calls, emails and in-person.

I didn't feel like just another company. I really felt like the entire team knew my business, my name and the type of businesses I want to acquire. I actually consider them to be my own my personal marketing team for my company.

Overall I couldn't be any happier - this is the only reason I have filled out this extensive review.