Providing e-commerce solutions since 2004

Since 2004, ioVista has transformed struggling sites into sales generating powerhouses and brought their clients to the top of Google searches by providing leading edge eCommerce solutions and innovative digital marketing strategies.

ioVista begins each partnership with the belief that every business is one of a kind and deserves unique and innovative solutions in order to stand out from the crowd. That’s why we strive to continuously evolve, adapt and be on the leading edge of new technologies and strategies. It’s also why ioVista has partnered with multiple platforms like Google, Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, Yahoo Small Business, Bing and many more.

Here’s a list of our certifications and affiliations:

• Google Partner

• 28157 Dequindre Road, Suite B Madison Heights, MI 48071
    Detroit , MI 48071

Magento 2 Migration  Image

Magento 2 Migration

MartialArtsMart.com is a one-stop Internet shop. Established in 1983 and on the web since 1995, MartialArtsMart is dedicated in bringing the very best in martial arts products. With over 3000 items, MartialArtsMart.com is one of the largest online suppliers for all your martial art needs.

• Magento 2 Migration
  • Google AdWords
  • Google Shopping Feeds
  • Improved
Conversions
Magento 2 Migration Image

Magento 2 Migration

Kilt Rental USA is a family owned & operated business that takes pride in bringing quality Scottish kilts and accessories to America.

• Magento 2 Migration
  • Google Shopping Ads
  • Improved Conversions
Yahoo Store to Magento Migration  Image

Yahoo Store to Magento Migration

Dual Eyewear was established in 2011. The founder, long time cycling industry businessman Louis Viggio, an active cyclist himself, had just finished a project and was contemplating his next business venture and found Dual Eyewear.

• Magento E-commerce
  • Google Shopping Ads
  • Amazon Integration

Yahoo Store to BigCommerce Migration  Image

Yahoo Store to BigCommerce Migration

As a family owned business, we care deeply about your health and well-being. It is our mission to offer you supplements that adequately meets your needs. For over 22 years, our desire has been to efficiently take care of customers, which has ultimately shaped how we demonstrate business.

• Creative Intuivite Design
  • User Experience
  • BigCommerce
  • Imporved
Conversions
Shopify Redesign = Improved Conversions Image

Shopify Redesign = Improved Conversions

We’ve always been drawn to clothes that are soft and easy. We love that effortlessness, and the way that women shine the most in their natural element - fresh faced, with messy hair and non-fussy clothes.

• Shopify Redesign
  • Social Media Marketing

Turning your business dreams into profitable realities using innovative and leading edge strategies and tactics you will find nowhere else.

• Paid Advertising
  • LinkedIn Account Based Marketing
  • Technical SEO

Turning your business dream into profitable realities using innovative and leading edge tactics and strategies you will find nowhere else.

• Paid Advertising
  • LinkedIn - Account Based Marketing

SEO & PPC for Cleaning Services

"I really felt like the entire team knew my business, my name and the type of businesses I want to acquire."

ioVista provides website development, optimizes social media, and implements SEO and PPC services.

Dallas, Texas
Jason Tidwell
Owner, Allied Facility Care

Internal stakeholders are exceptionally pleased. Their services have resulted in new clients, engagement, and project opportunities. A highly client-oriented team, they have been a true partner throughout the timeline.

I am the Owner of Allied Facility Care based out of Dallas, Texas. We are a commercial cleaning company.

For what projects/services did your company hire ioVista?

We were trying to generate leads for commercial cleaning. Tried 2-3 companies for the past 3-4 years and did not get any results as intended.

We wanted to acquire more customers for a commercial cleaning business. We were specifically looking for large regional chains or office property management companies. We noticed an increase in traffic and rankings month over month and an uptake on our website for bids and also received phone calls.

I found ioVista through a Google search for best SEO in Dallas. I have learnt over the years to hire people who excel at what they do to help me do it. In other words, I was looking for SEO and I figure that if you firm does SEO and if you don't show up on page 1 - how can you help me? I considered two other companies and they felt cold and impersonal and I was left feeling like I was just another company. The staff at ioVista were professional, friendly and answered my questions in layman terms. Most importantly I knew that if they decided to work with me, I will be more than just a company.

They made changes to my website which they told me were necessary. Next they asked to take over my Google My Business, Facebook and few other social sites.

Then with a lot of convincing we started a PPC campaign to complement the SEO efforts. At first I thought why would I pay when I hired for SEO. The plan worked.

Digital Strategist, SEO Manager, PPC Expert, Account Manager

I got clients, calls and good opportunities to bid.

We communicated via Teamwork, phone calls, emails and in-person.

I didn't feel like just another company. I really felt like the entire team knew my business, my name and the type of businesses I want to acquire. I actually consider them to be my own my personal marketing team for my company.

Overall I couldn't be any happier - this is the only reason I have filled out this extensive review.