Build and launch successful internet portals

We empower internet entrepreneurs like yourself to transform your business idea into reality and enjoy recurring revenues.

YOU are the hero-entrepreneur.

We are your guide, your thinking partner that brings clarity to your technical challenges and helps you build and launch your internet business in an agile manner.

Our agile based approach involves a mix of business consultancy and software development, tailored towards obtaining maximum value for the given investment.

We are not a mass market agency. Rather, we handle a few challenging custom development WordPress projects for ongoing customers who want a reliable, honest and a highly professional team.

You can rely on us for working together on custom online marketplaces, e-commerce solutions, listings or classifieds websites, membership, e-learning portals, and others.

---

If you are an agency willing to outsource some more complex work to us, we can help you with custom quote calculators, WooCommerce development or custom integrations with third-party APIs like HubSpot, Ontraport, Twilio or you name it. We also do custom theme and/or plugin development work that add up value to existing businesses.

---

Our CEO, Marius Vetrici holds a Ph.D. in Business Informatics and is a certified WordPress Developer since 2014

Bucharest, Romania
  • Bucharest
    Romania

www.red.org - Custom Stripe Feature | www.versace-tiles.com - Custom product search for Versace Tiles | www.nexttravelnursing.com - Enterprise job board with WPJobManager for medical industry | hive-it.de - WordPress multisite based dashboard

red.org

Red.org is a non-profit that seeks to engage the private sector in raising awareness and funds to help eliminate HIV/AIDS in eight African countries.

WPRiders built for RED a custom Stripe payments feature for recurring payments.

Pure n Natural

Pure n Natural offers the largest selection of air purifiers and water filtration products online.

The client needed a strategy for a higher user engagement and ultimately larger sales.

This was a wonderful project where we worked together on the website concept, user design, user experience and ultimately on coding and speed optimization. To make the users more active on the website, we've designed and implemented an air purifier sizing calculator, where visitors could automatically calculate the needed purifying capacity based on the room type and size and then to order the right purifying devices.

Agrar Jobs

Agrar Jobs is a Swiss-based job website for the agricultural industry.

We've worked with Agrar Jobs on enhancing and customizing the bare bone WPJobManager website by adding new business workflows and enhancing the user experience.

Next Travel Nursing

Health Carousel Inc. is one of the largest recruiting agencies for doctors and nurses.

Next Travel Nursing is a specialty recruiting website with a full-fledged self-service dashboard where doctors and nurses can manager their job applications and resumes.

This is a highly complex WP-Job-Manager based website, that has integrations with HubSpot, MSCRM, geolocation search and other APIs.

Bidalgo

Bidalgo is an AI-powered advertising agency from Israel/USA.

WPRiders built the corporate Bidalgo website and added a very flexible and robust back-end. The reason for this back-end is the Bidalgo Marketing team needs to be able to easily experiment with the website, change things, build new landing pages while keeping a consistent design.

LuxuryBuysToday

LuxuryBuysToday is a luxury magazine built by Broyhill Technologies.

WPRiders worked with LuxuryBuysToday for 1,5 years and helped them with many complex tasks, including parsing of HTML newsletters, connection to HubSpot API, connection to Ontraport API and many-many others.

Versace Tiles

Founded in Milan in 1978 by Gianni Versace himself, one of the most talented stylists of the 20th century, Gianni Versace is a synonym of Italian excellence throughout the world. Since 1997 the fashion house has worked with Gardenia Orchidea as a partner of choice, sharing both aims and values.

WPRiders designed and built for Versace Tiles a custom Product Search feature that recommends similar products based on color or product type.

Digital Platform Dev for Education Company

“They’re confident about their work, which they do really well."

May 2018 - Ongoing

WPRiders provides development services, working on the backend of a digital platform built in WordPress.

Illinois
Founder, Education Company

Their system’s development is progressing smoothly, as the team meets every deadline and produces excellent deliverables to a high standard. They are quick, responsive, and dedicated to producing a system that completely satisfies the client.

We’re building an online platform that connects teachers to students. It’s an educational website with several services, including homework help and online video classes in different disciplines, including English. I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with WPRiders?

I’d been trying to build the platform since 2016. I had worked with some local companies in Chicago until 2018, but they didn’t work out, so I needed a new partner.

They built a system for students to book teachers, which we’ve been working on for three months. Teachers have full control of their schedules; while students can check those schedules and book the teachers accordingly.

There is a form containing things like class types, levels, and the number of textbook pages the student wants help with. Students can also attach files and after submitting a form, it is sent directly to all teachers with relevant specializations.

They built the system on WordPress, though I took care of the design. I may give them more work in the future because their technical development section is good.

I’ve worked with Marius (General Manager, WPRiders) a project manager, and a full-stack developer.

How did you come to work with WPRiders?

I found them on Codeable, after posting a query. We started working together and I haven’t had any challenges with them; they understood mine immediately. It was as though they read my mind.

We started working with them in May 2018. A new milestone was delivered in November—we’ve had 6–7 thus far.

They’re confident about their work, which they do really well. When I ask them for something, they do it one hundred percent. That’s what I was missing with other development companies.

The website is online, but it’s not fully functional yet as I’m still working on its content. There’s been nothing wrong with it so far. I’ve been the one to make mistakes after playing with the deliverables before they were transferred to the live website, but I talked to them and they fixed what I did without saying anything. I liked that, especially because I hadn’t seen it with the other companies I worked with, which left me alone to deal with the problem.

How did WPRiders perform from a project management standpoint?

I like that Marius keeps in constant touch about changes and milestones. Marius insists I don’t pay until I’m one-hundred-percent satisfied, which is good. We use Codeable's messaging system for communication.

I’ve been impressed by their speed and quality. When I ask them for something, they read my mind and even complete my sentences sometimes. I haven’t had any difficulties explaining things to them.

I have nothing against them. Their pricing is also surprisingly good.

Have your ideas ready before placing an order, rather than just throwing things around. It’s helpful to use paper and pen to explain the requirements because even though their English is good, visuals are helpful to explain how certain things should look.

Internal Management App Dev for Consulting Company

"WPRiders valued our relationship and our long-term project goals over making a sale."

September 2018

When mobile applications failed to provide an adequate solution, WPRiders proposed, developed, and now maintains a web-based application that improved internal processes and information transfer.

Bucharest, Romania
Managing Partner, Consulting Company

Through an in-depth requirements gathering period, WPRiders established the necessary technical aspects for each stage, saving time and money in the long-term. Their web-based application has saved over 100 hours of manpower and created clear goals for each project phase.

I’m a managing partner of a consulting company specializing in health and safety in parts and services.

What challenge were you trying to address with WPRiders?

We needed help in developing a web-based application to automate some of our internal processes.

I had been working with developers for mobile iOS and Android applications. Many times, the developers wanted a lot of money for the first stage of development and then required more for each update, and none of the versions met our expectations. WPRiders offered us a web-based solution with a highly iterative development process.

They spent a lot of time solidifying exactly what was necessary for the first version of the application, developed it within a month, and I’m now releasing it to the market to gauge the reaction and decide whether or not to move on to the next phases. The application improves our processes and our processes for transferring information to our clients, especially urgent information.

My main point of contact was the project manager and two other team members. I’m sure there were people behind the scenes, but I wasn’t involved with them.

How did you come to work with WPRiders?

We had known the owner of the company for several years and I mentioned my struggles working with mobile app developers to him over the phone. He offered the web-based application solution and his company’s services.

This phase of the project lasted for the month of September 2018, and we now have a separate contract with them for ongoing app maintenance.

The application has saved more than 100 hours of routine work per month. In a much more general sense, they helped me gain clarity around the requirements of every development stage, which will ultimately save the company time and money.

How did WPRiders perform from a project management standpoint?

What stood out the most in their project management was the amount of time and focus they put into solidifying all of the technical requirements. We spent a lot of time developing a clear image of what was needed in all of the phases.

At the beginning of the project, I approached the application wanting every feature I could think of, but they really helped me focus on what was necessary during the first stage. They examined our requirements, timeline, and budget to develop the best plan for the project. Every week, we received weekly progress updates and two days before the deadline, they analyzed the app to guarantee it met all or the requirements.

WPRiders valued our relationship and our long-term project goals over making a sale. They took the time to identify exactly what we needed for each phase of the project so that we didn’t spend superfluous money. They were thinking of us first, and because of that, we plan on continuing to work with them.

I can’t think of anything.

My main advice is to have patience during the process of identifying the technical requirements. As an entrepreneur, it can seem like a lot of unnecessary time spent, but going through the entire process ends up being extremely beneficial in the long-term.

I'm already recommending them to people.

Wordpress Maintenance & Customization for Service Provider

"We were always on the same page; it was refreshing to work with a company like them."

Aug. - Oct. 2018

WPRiders provided solutions for Wordpress issues created by previous developers. They refigured several plug-ins and moved the site to a new hosting system to rid the platform of bugs.

Newport Beach, California
Mike Mulhall
CEO, Stack by Stack

The updated Wordpress platform’s performance has increased two-fold and has experienced an overall growth in traffic. Additionally, the length of page views has improved. The WPRiders team was communicative and efficient. Their clarity throughout the project made for a successful engagement.

I’m the owner and CEO of Stack. We develop and operate multiple online services, ranging from dating apps to small business startups.

For what projects/services did your company hire WPRiders?

We needed WPRiders to help customize and fix bugs on one of our Wordpress sites.

We wanted to solve all of the errors made by the original developer. Additionally, we wanted to have new customizations to increase the speed and overall performance of the site.

We searched for developers online and considered many Wordpress experts. We chose them because of their excellent reputation and they stood out from the other vendors in their field.

To begin, our point of contact gathered our requirements and planned their scope and budget for the project. Then, they modified the logic within the Wordpress theme so it would function properly — this required a significant amount of coding on the backend. They fixed our cross-browser compatibility issues. Their team also reconfigured several plug-ins and migrated the entire site to a new hosting service.

I interacted with Marius, the head of the company, throughout the project. I worked with one developer for during the development stages of the project.

The site’s performance has increased by 80%, which we hope will lead to an improvement in its ranking on search engines. We’ve seen an increase in traffic and a decrease in bounce rate since the project was completed.

Their system for managing the project was very simple yet effective.

They have a fast response time and communication within their team is strong. We were always on the same page; it was refreshing to work with a company like them.

RSS Aggregator Site and Plug-In for WordPress Dev Team

"The site was functional and aesthetically pleasing."

Feb. - May 2018

WPRiders designed and developed a custom website with a WordPress plugin that merged and displayed RSS feeds. The team also did bug fixes.

Malta
Mark Zahra
Project Manager, RebelCode

The site was visually appealing and performed as expected. Although project management and bug fixes could have been more efficient, WPRiders achieved the set objectives. The team was detail-oriented and available for collaboration. Customers can expect competitive rates.

I’m the project manager of RebelCode, a WordPress development team that works on plug-ins for a major blog.

For what projects/services did your company hire WPRiders?

We engaged WPRiders to design and develop a custom WordPress website along with a plug-in.

We wanted the final version to reflect our initial designs and be easily navigable. The site also needed to help customers better understand our products.

We reviewed a number of local and international web development agencies. We chose WPRiders because they met our requirements, were thorough in their questions, and provided a quote within our budget.

WPRiders developed the site on the Genesis framework and created a WordPress plug-in called WP RSS Aggregator, which allows users to easily integrate rich site summary (RSS) feeds into their sites. The team also helped us achieve certain design elements in code, implemented them, and fixed any bug.

We worked with two separate developers; the turnover occurred around halfway through the project. We also interacted with 2–3 developers at any one time.

The site was functional and aesthetically pleasing. The bug fixes ironed out any small issues that cropped up. Since its launch, the website has performed well and now helps new users find plug-ins and understand what they do better.

The team was always available via Asana and email. The majority of the communication was quick and clear, which allowed us to stay on top of the progress. Skype calls were also productive when needed.

Asana made the process clear and issues or delays easy to monitor.

They should better organize the communication flow between email and Asana. In the beginning, we weren’t clear on how they expected us to use the channels. However, we got a better understanding as time went by.

Overall Score We had a good experience. They were dedicated and detail-oriented. The team is worth considering for any web development projects.
    The bug fixes took longer than expected. This created some delays with the desired launch date.
    The price was competitive for a custom development job. The cost was lower than US-based agencies and in line with local competitors.
    We achieved the desired result in a decent time frame.
    Given their price-point, interest in detail, and quality of work, they are a contender for any future project.

SaaS-based Web Dev for AI Solutions Company

“It was a successful collaboration despite the challenges they faced.”

Nov. 2016 - May 2017

WPRiders built a WordPress website to generate leads for a SaaS product. They developed the backend infrastructure, executed a frontend design, and integrated the platform with existing marketing programs.

California
Former Head of Marketing, AI Solutions Company

WPRiders delivered a polished website that consistently drives product sales. The intuitive backend framework facilitates frequent content updates without having to bring in external resources. Their team is thorough, communicative, and willing to accommodate a fluctuating project scope.

I’m the former head of marketing for an AI solutions company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WPRiders?

We were launching a new program in the U.S. and needed to update the accompanying website. Its frontend was dated, clunky, and could use new copy. We brought WPRiders in to revamp the site altogether.

WPRiders redesigned our site’s infrastructure and developed the backend using WordPress. We hired another third-party designer to create the UX, but WPRiders was responsible for developing and implementing the frontend. They also integrated the site with HubSpot so that it could run automated marketing programs. Ultimately, they delivered a lead generation website that promotes a software as a service (SaaS) advertising technology.

I worked with Marius (General Manager, WPRiders), a project manager, and one other resource.

How did you come to work with WPRiders?

I found them on Codeable by looking for developers with WordPress experience. After reaching out to Marius, I interviewed him and looked over the company’s portfolio. I liked what they, had to offer and appreciated Marius’s responsiveness. We felt comfortable with this team, so we hired them.

We spent around $36,000.

This project took place from November 2016–May 2017.

The website’s previous build consisted of too many interactive elements that disrupted the UX. Its poor design resulted in low web traffic and an even lower conversion rate. Thanks to WPRiders, the site now looks like a professional SaaS platform that can rival our competitors in Silicon Valley. By building on WordPress, I could make changes to the site without having to hire third-party designers. Overall, their efforts have increased sales and helped change the U.S. market’s perception of our company.

How did WPRiders perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re flexible and able to accommodate frequent project changes. I had to educate my team to ensure they could provide WPRiders with actionable feedback. Marius worked to overcome this challenge and was patient with us. Both teams did their best to correct miscommunications and accomplish the work successfully.

They follow through with what they promise, so I know I can rely on them.

Everything worked out well, but I wish we could’ve communicated more at the start of the engagement. However, I was the one who was unavailable. I’m happy with their work.

The future clients of WPRiders need to communicate their expectations for each project. Also, it’s imperative to provide feedback promptly so that their developers can move forward on schedule.

Overall Score It was a successful collaboration despite the challenges they faced.
    I’d hire them myself.

WordPress Plugins & Maintenance for e-Book Site

"I like their responsiveness and high-level expertise."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

WPRiders performs monthly WordPress updates, servicing plug-ins and introducing automation. In the past, they redesigned a calendar plug-in, connected it with Gravity forms, and enabled auto-posting.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Will Turnage
Founder, Book Barbarian

Improved plug-ins and expanded automation have removed a significant burden and expanded opportunities for growth. WPRiders utilizes a streamlined communication process, responds promptly, and displays expert-level knowledge of their industry.

I’m the founder of three e-book websites, including BookBarbarian.com. My sites help readers find discounted books from popular authors and publishers.

For what projects/services did your company hire WPRiders?

I needed to modify several plug-ins and forms on my sites. I was also looking for someone to manage my WordPress site and update my plug-ins monthly to ensure that everything worked properly.

I wanted to automate several tasks to free up my time, make the sites easier for customers to use, and minimize their downtime.

I found them on Codeable.com and selected them over other candidates because they responded well to my job post. They showed a high level of knowledge about the issues I faced.

They redesigned code for a calendar plug-in, which they integrated with Gravity forms, and introduced auto-posting on WordPress. They handle all monthly plug-in and WordPress updates as well as site backups.

I work with the founder, who has different team members work on the projects as needed.

I have more free time and peace of mind now that the sites are stable and easy for visitors to use.

I have one primary point of contact who delegates work to various team members. It’s been extremely effective.

I like their responsiveness and high-level expertise.

I can't think of anything. I've been quite pleased with them.

Overall Score I've been very happy with them and plan to continue using them.
    They've been prompt with my timetables from start to finish.
    Their prices are quite reasonable.
    They've delivered exactly what I want.
    I'd definitely recommend them to others.