Magento & WordPress Development Company

Elsner is a Top-Notch Web Development, Mobile App Development and Digital Marketing Agency based in Lakeland, USA.

We offer Magento Development, WordPress Development, Ecommerce web development, mobile app development, professional SEO services, digital marketing services and much more in the USA, UK, and Australia.

Hire Magento Developer and WordPress Developer from Elsner Technologies for Offshore development, custom theme design and Ecommerce website development across the USA.

We are a 200+ qualified and experienced designers and developers team providing IT services to our clients which includes:

• WordPress Development
  • Magento Development
  • SEO Services
  • PPC Ads Management
  • Web Design Services
  • Ecommerce Development: Magento, OpenCart, Prestashop, and BigCommerce.
  • Custom Mobile Application: Event Management App, Buyers App, App for Hospital Information Management, App for Diamond traders, CRM, HRMS.
  • Domain-specific website/portal: Online dating, Spectacles, Furniture, Real estate, etc.
  • Website Maintenance and Support.

Most of our clients are located in the USA, Australia, Canada and the UK. We encourage continuous learning and training as a part of our corporate culture. Long-term business relationship with clients is our corporate objective.

2006
Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd
1467 Silver Leaf Dr
Lakeland, FL 33813
Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd
305 - 306, Iscon Center, Shiviranjani
Ahmedabad, GJ 380015

Kidz Store, Pri Beauty, Middle East Technical University, Web 7 Radio, JT Plaza, Grill Symbol, Flamingo Travels, National Karate, Queen Creek Olive Mill, Indmex Group

Development & Backend Fixes for Marketing Strategy Company

"It’s been like having my own development team in-house."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Eslner Technologies Pvt Ltd took over from an ineffective vendor on a third-party basis to develop customized functionality for a website. They also handled updates, bug fixes, and more for other sites.

Melbourne, Australia
Doug Robb
Director, Communovate

Their involvement helped simplify things and demonstrate to the end client how a positive development project should run. Eslner Technologies’ professional approach, seamless communication, and efficient project management lead to productive results for everyone involved.

I’m the owner and director of a marketing strategy and communications company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

We had acquired a client that had been using a digital agency that followed poor coding practices. They were frustrated by the lack of transparency and the difficulty and expense of making minor changes, even though the platform was on WordPress.

I hired Elsner Technologies to implement a newly designed website and to fix the backend issues with the other sites our client had.

My goals were to update all the sites to the latest version and make content management simple for our client.

I was contacted by email and followed up with a Skype consultation. The people I spoke with seemed like a good fit for my needs.

We had already designed a website and needed solid, reliable, and secure functionality added before going live. Elsner Technologies helped ensure this happened seamlessly and customized the functionality to suit the client's specific needs. They also ironed out bugs and updated all software and plugins on the existing sites that needed urgent attention.

I was appointed a project manager and a developer team, but the management team that I originally spoke with were also kept in the loop.

My client had experienced a great deal of frustration with their previous agency. Elsner Technologies helped me show the client how these projects should really be handled. They were very happy.

Project management was great. Communication from both my project manager and the developers was first class.

I found their team to be responsive, professional, and extremely thorough. It’s been like having my own development team in-house. I would recommend Elsner Technologies without hesitation.

Not really. I've been very happy with the process and the relationship. I've been a witness to some terrible experiences in this space in the past, but our collaboration with Elsner Technologies has been enjoyable and fruitful.

Website Dev and Content Writing for Tech Blog

“The entire experience has been flawless.”

May. 2018 - Ongoing

Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd designed and developed a website. Their team built out the platform using WordPress to enable quick updates. They generate weekly content to drive web traffic.

Australia
Kevin Jones
Owner, Techno Graphx

Elsner Technologies developed a high-quality website that consistently attracts new users. Their talented content writer produces engaging copy within regular deadlines. They provided a local project manager to oversee development and facilitate a transparent relationship.

I’m the owner of Techno Graphx. It’s a blog that focuses on sharing information and current events surrounding the technology industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

I had a detailed outline of how I envisioned the website but needed an experienced development firm to refine various design elements further and build the platform from scratch.

I initially asked Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd to build the site using Core PHP. Considering the need for blogs to frequently add content on a moment’s notice, they suggested creating a WordPress website. Once I agreed with that logic, they began developing the platform. They integrated the site with additional functionalities before completing the final product. We continue to work with one of their writers to produce quality web content that’s accurate, engaging, and SEO-focused. I don’t have access to an internal IT, so they’re hosting the platform and providing relevant support services as needed. We’ve organized the engagement to continue in this way for at least the next year.

They allocated a local project manager, a developer, a designer, and a content writer.

How did you come to work with Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

I reached out to companies both local and abroad while searching for a reliable vendor. Elsner Technologies quickly responded to my inquiry and demonstrated an understanding of the project. Their industry experience made me feel that working with them would be a safe decision. Therefore, I hired them.

We’ve spent $35,000 AUD (approximately $25,000 USD).

We started working together in May 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

Elsner Technologies developed a well-made website that I’m proud to operate. SEO takes time to yield results, but we’re starting to see more unique visitors access the site each week. They provide weekly reports that detail relevant metrics like the site’s web traffic and SEO ranking. The reports also illustrate how their content performs.

How did Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

As mentioned, they were the first company to respond to my inquiry and that level of responsiveness has continued throughout our relationship. I spoke with people from their team in India and the language barrier was easier to overcome than I expected. The content writer shares her work with me so that nothing goes on the site without my approval. Overall, I’m pleased with their level of availability and responsiveness.

I appreciate that they assigned a project manager that operates out of Australia as I do. Working in the same time zone makes it easy to schedule meetings and communicate on short notice. Being able to speak to a management specialist face-to-face gave me a lot of confidence in the project’s success. Most outsourcing companies can’t offer that level of accommodation. Furthermore, their cost-effectiveness is incredibly impressive. Hiring someone a full-time resource to do what they do on an ongoing basis would cost me exponentially more money.

The entire experience has been flawless. If I had to nitpick, I’d say their delivery of feedback iterations could be quicker. However, I realize the time zone difference makes that process difficult.

Overall Score I got what I wanted by working with them.
    The project manager ensures each task is completed on schedule.
    Their deliverables function perfectly fine.
    I’ve referred them to several colleagues.

WordPress Website for IT Consulting Firm

"They have over 150 developers, and nearly 20 of them are strong and certified in Magento development."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd stepped in after a previous vendor failed to deliver to handle large-scale development projects on an ongoing basis, mostly Magento-based mobile apps.

Rutul Shah
CEO, Rutushah.com

Their highly-effective project management style and vast experience with native mobile app development ensure the smooth and timely delivery of every project they handle. Furthermore, their outgoing makes working with them a positive experience.

I’m the CEO of Rutushah, an IT consulting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

I needed development help. I had worked with another company but they didn’t meet my expectations.

I hand over to them all our big development projects, which are mostly Magento-based, particularly for mobile applications. Currently, they’re working on a WordPress website. I give brief details to them, and they provide the wireframes.

In one instance, in August 2017, they helped me with an emergency during a holiday, which involved a PHP requirement I had.

They have a project manager that is project management professional (PMP) certified. For the Magento projects, they provide three Magento developers along with a project manager.

How did you come to work with Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

I’ve known them personally since 2010 and decided to work with them for our projects.

We’ve spent $35,000 CAD (approximately $26,937 USD).

We started working together in August 2017 and the collaboration is ongoing.

Everything is going smoothly. They completely revamped the design and development of a website within 40 days when the requirement was for six months. I give them a 4½ out of 5 for their development work.

They get a 4 out of 5 for project management. Their project manager deals with the team, which has been good for me. We use Skype and WhatsApp, and I also visited them in person. They’re very friendly.

They have over 150 developers, and nearly 20 of them are strong and certified in Magento development. They’re also very skilled when it comes to native mobile application development. Overall, they’ve been quite impressive to me.

I have a WordPress project at the moment, and I need them to be more involved in that. They have good knowledge of WordPress, but they have several projects going on. They’re able to manage though.

Web Dev & Online Marketing for Fashion Firm

“They’re making a difference for my business.”

2014 - Ongoing

Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd developed an e-commerce site for women’s apparel. They continue to manage social media marketing.

Shripal Shah
CEO, Shripal Fashion

Elsner Technologies’ efforts have contributed to increased web traffic and more revenue. Their CEO’s direct involvement provides added value to the engagement.

I’m the CEO of an online fashion store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

I needed someone to build my website and do online marketing.

Initially, Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd made my website. They continue to promote my work on social media.

They assigned 3–4 people to our project.

How did you come to work with Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

I found them online. I had two companies to choose from, and a friend recommended that we go with Elsner Technologies.

We’ve spent $25,000 on their services.

We started working together in 2014, and the work is ongoing. The website went live sometime in 2014.

I’m an extremely satisfied customer. They’re making a difference for my business. Since Elsner Technologies got involved, we’ve seen an increase in website traffic and social media followers. I’ve also gotten good feedback from customers.

For the website, they did the work within the time given.

I like that their CEO is still directly involved in our project, especially since they have so many customers and our company is rather small. The CEO came to my company for the first meeting to discuss the project.

While our communication is good, they could still be a little more open.

Compared to other companies, their prices were really good.

E-commerce Development for Fashion Company

“I couldn’t ask for anything else. I’m pleased with their work.”

Feb. 2018 - Aug. 2018

Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd fixed bugs and improved the backend coding structure for an e-commerce site. The team also migrated the platform to Magento 2.

Simol Bhansali
Founder & CEO, Saree.com

With Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd’s development help, the website runs faster and bounce rates and conversion rates improved. Effective project management and transparent communication laid the foundation for a smooth engagement. The team was praised for their knowledge and professionalism.

I’m the founder and CEO of Saree.com. It’s an e-commerce platform that sells fashionable Indian ethnic clothing. We’re run by Asopalav, a traditional designer brand.

For what projects/services did your company hire Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

I needed a team to fix a few bugs on my website. Because of a bad coding structure, the website ran slowly. I wanted someone else to handle my business’ technical needs so that I could focus on the business side.

The ultimate goal was to clean up the site’s code while migrating the whole platform to Magento 2.

I searched for developers on Google. I was initially attracted to them because they had a variety of Magento specialists. After meeting, I was convinced to work with them by their professional approach.

We first agreed on a support package. That process ran smoothly, so I decided to hire a full-time developer to manage my website and clean up the coding structure.

They provided Magento specialists for the frontend and backend development.

With their help, I was able to focus my time and effort on the company’s business operations. With their high level of experience, their team worked quickly and efficiently. In addition to running faster, the website also has a lower bounce rate and improved conversion rates.

We managed the project through a ticket dashboard. They completed tasks within each established time frame. Because we were located in the same region, we used a call support system that enhanced our communication process.

Despite being a young team, they approached the project professionally and dynamically. Also, they offered a competitive price for their services.

I couldn’t ask for anything else. I’m pleased with their work.

They were always on time.
    They offered a very competitive cost.
    Excellent. I wish, I could have hired them earlier.
    I have already recommended them many times.

Digital Marketing for Global Recruitment Solution

"Around 30% of our leads are generated through social media marketing."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd provides digital marketing services, working on SEO, PPC marketing, and social media campaigns.

Amit Ghodasara
CEO, iSmart Solulab LLP

The services have significantly improved the platform's lead generation, with the inquiries now number far higher. The team demonstrates their digital marketing expertize at all times, offering interesting solutions as well as solid project management.

We aim to assist recruitment companies and HR departments with our technology solution, iSmartRecruit. I'm the CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

We worked with them to overcome digital marketing challenges we had with our company, such as not getting any online leads.

The goal of the project was to generate more leads, with a focus on SEO, PPC, and social media.

One of my friends had worked with this vendor and recommend them to me.

They suggested that we improve our website to rank well on Google and Bing, as well as review platforms. They worked on our business listing and suggested changes for us to make. They also began social media and email marketing.

The team was assigned on an as-needed basis, but we had two full-time employees.

We've seen great improvement in the number of inquiries we receive. We used to get two a week and now get significantly more. The team created a good brand to market our product. Around 30% of our leads are generated through social media marketing.

How did the Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

I think they manage this assignment well.

What impresses you about the Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

They have a great understanding of digital marketing. I really like the way they lead the assignment and provided timely assistance to us.

There's nothing major to improve, but I would recommend they gain more expertize in Bing optimization.

Every weekly meeting went well and was on time.
    They're a bit expensive, but it is worth the cost.
    They did a great job for our business.
    Definitely, as I also got the recommendation from a friend.

Dev and Launch for Multi-Vendor Marketplace Site

"It was easy to work with them; they adapted to any special requirements we needed from them."

June 2018 - Aug. 2018

Elsner Technologies assisted in designing and customizing a multi-vendor website using Magento 2. Now, they're helping to prepare the site for launch.

Lloydminster, Canada
Brad Handel
President, Techlectric

Elsner Technologies is flexible, organized, and efficient. They adapt well to changing requirements without compromising the quality of their work. Miscommunication led to some delays but they learned from their mistakes.

I'm the president and founder of Techlectric, an electrical service company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Elsner Technologies?

We wanted to develop and launch a multi-vendor marketplace, specifically within the electrical industry in Canada.

Our main goal was to launch the site and gain a foothold in our target marketplace. Also, we wanted to further develop our other sites that have similar needs.

We developed a robust RFP for four vendors. Though Elsner Technologies was not the least expensive, we chose them because of their reputation and their care in responding to the RFP.

They designed everything from the ground-up, including customized requests for Magento 2.

We worked with our original sales representative throughout the entire process. We interacted regularly with the project manager, a business strategist, and multiple developers.

We don’t have results yet because we are in the process of preparing for the launch. However, we have a better understanding of how to handle our future projects.

We worked directly with the team on a regular basis; it was a very organized, efficient process. All extra work was quoted ahead of time and everything progressed in a timely manner.

Their flexibility was one of their biggest strengths. They adapted to any changes or special requirements we gave them. The overall value we received from them was excellent.

There were a few misunderstandings that resulted in lost time, but, overall, the issues were minor.

Dev Partnership with Lead Generation Firm

“They are very open and transparent.”

Aug. 2010 - Ongoing

Elsner Technologies developed a lead distribution system from scratch. The system schedules leads to generate at specific times. It was originally built with PHP, but they’re working on recoding it in Angular.

CEO, IM ltd

Elsner Technologies development efforts increased revenue and improved efficiency and productivity. The team continues to consistently communicate, respond promptly to any request, provide valuable feedback, and produce favorable and profitable results.

I am the CEO of IM Ltd. We are a lead generation company. Since our start in 2010, we’ve been generating leads for clients in the finance and debt management industries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

We were getting leads from Google AdWords, but we needed a system to help us efficiently distribute them to our clients.

I shared my ideas for the distribution tool with Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd. They built the system from scratch. Each of our clients requests a specific number of leads per day, but check for them at different times. For example, one client may check sporadically and another might just wait until the end of the workday. Our distribution tool records the client and the number of leads they request, then allows us to schedule how many leads we generate and when they will be available for our clients to assure that no matter the time of day, there will be a new lead for them.

Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd also set up an automated “thank you” email system. Each email includes information on the company, their phone number, and the expected time frame for a follow-up call. There is also a client portal that allows users to send their own emails and distribute various documents.

The main system was finished around two years ago, but we are currently gearing up to start working on it again. We plan to completely redo the backend coding and translate it from PHP to Angular.

We worked with a project manager and a team of developers that specialized in various areas. Throughout the project, we have been able to scale the team to accommodate the workload.

How did you come to work with Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

We had previously worked with various developers and although their work was good, we had issues with reliability. We searched for a partner with a high level of availability to avoid running into the same problems from our past experiences.

We currently spend around $15,000 a month but that figures to increase as we add more developers and begin working on upcoming projects.

We started working together around August 2010 and the work is ongoing. We are currently heavily involved in an app development project for iOS and Android systems.

So far, Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd has brought in a lot of revenue for our company. With this income stream, we are now able to fund our next project. The quality of their services has been great, which is mostly due to their thorough testing processes. Any errors or bugs are fixed promptly.

Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd has never let us down. The team is available at all times and extremely responsive to our questions and requests. We communicate daily via Skype calls to assure that all members of both teams are on the same page.

We’ve built a very good relationship with the team at Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd. They are very open and transparent. We are able to freely discuss issues in our partnership or elements we could change to improve our workflow. They give a lot of feedback, which really improves our inter-team collaborations.

We’ve had some issues communicating and managing project timelines between our team, Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd’s team, and the client. Often, the client will want the product before their team has had a chance to test it, which leads to some complications. We are currently working with Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd to determine the appropriate way to handle scheduling and deadlines with regard to their testing and bug fixing processes.

The cost is excellent.
    After testing, their products are perfect.
    I’ve already recommended them quite a few times.

Digital Marketing & Dev for Architecture Site

"I’m earning $3,000–$5,000 per month from the website."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Elsner Technologies developed a WordPress website, working on the SEO and digital marketing too. They are currently developing a mobile application for Android, and will move onto the iOS and Windows versions.

Mumbai, India
Dhaval Rana
CTO, Architecture Ideas

They quickly developed the website, allowing the company to earn and make money from it after just two months. They manage the different aspects of the project smoothly, ensuring that high quality is maintained throughout and display good business sense.

I’m the CTO of Architecture Ideas. We operate in the interior design field and provide ideas and articles about the latest designs in the market for interiors, exteriors, gardens, corporate offices, and so on. We also provide a platform where users can post articles, comment, and make reviews. We run digital marketing links and we earn money from leads.

What challenge were you trying to address with Elsner Technologies?

I got the idea for the platform after determining that people weren’t aware of current designs so I needed help designing and developing it. My aim is to make designers’ work available to anyone through the platform.

They developed a WordPress site based on my ideas and are continuing to manage its SEO and digital marketing. They’re also designing and developing a mobile application, which is 80% finished on Android. We’re still working on the iOS and Windows versions, after which we’ll also start PPC advertising.

I’m planning to add more functionalities to the site in the future, but I’m focusing on the mobile applications at the moment. People will be able to upload photos of their interiors with the mobile app and then see different options.

There is a total team of 9–10 people working on my project. They provided two designers and three developers for the website. For SEO, they provide four dedicated specialists. There are currently two people working on the Android application; we’ll move to the iOS app after that.

How did you come to work with Elsner Technologies?

I found them through a Google search. I concluded that, if a digital agency is good enough to rank its own site, they’d be able to work on the digital marketing for my own as well.

I got in touch with their CEO, who took a personal call with me and planned all the strategies for the website and social media marketing. He came to meet us personally in our Bombay office.

The cost has been around $30,000 so far. $1,000 per month is for SEO.

I started working with them in September or October 2016. The development is ongoing, but we’ve moved on from WordPress to mobile apps and digital marketing.

I’m earning $3,000–$5,000 per month from the website. They delivered the site within two months, so I was earning revenue by the third. They're quick to come up with digital strategies and implementing them; it only takes them a week. I started earning money from the website very quickly.

How did Elsner Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I would rate them a 4.5/5 in this respect. Their CEO has personally come to my office, but most of our communication has been through phone and Skype calls. We’ve recently started to use TeamViewer as well as email for confirmations.

They’ve helped me every time I needed something. They have good business sense in terms of profitability and how a business can grow in a short time.

I’ve only used them for web and app development as well as SEO. I don’t have any negative feedback so far, because I’ve been completely satisfied. I may have some comments in the future, after we’ve started PPC advertising.

I’ve recommended them to a cousin, who’s now working with them on a website.

Web and App Dev for an IT Company

"Their internal tools made project management more effective."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Elsner Technologies developed a WordPress website and native iOS and Android apps. Post-launch, the team continues to add functionalities and provide support.

Shalin Shah
President, MVS Future Corp

The apps are high quality and the result of an organized and effective development process. The team is flexible and always available to address issues in short order. Timely deliveries and adherence to cost estimates make them a strong partner for long-term projects.

I’m the president of MVS Future Corp., which serves the IT services industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Elsner Tech?

They’re developing the website and mobile app for our local coupons product.

The site hosts coupons from small businesses–such as restaurants and spas–without the infrastructure to distribute them through the mail or other digital platforms. Elsner Tech is building the WordPress site in PHP, and developing native iOS and Android apps. They’re also creating a database and the entire backend logic.

Elsner assigned two core PHP developers, along with one iOS and one Android developer for the project. Three main developers worked on various aspects of the site, such as the banner. We primarily interact with the project lead and co-founder and CEO, making high-level decisions with the latter.

How did you come to work with Elsner Tech?

I worked with them previously on another project. When we discussed this app, the team’s great insight and clarity were deciding factors for hiring them.

We pay them $4,000 per phase and estimate the total will be about $24,000.

We started working with them in mid-2017 and the apps just launched. The partnership is ongoing as they continue to build functionalities in a phase-by-phase approach.

It’s too early post-launch to have data. Despite the time difference, Elsner Tech delivered quality solutions. They’re always available and flexible with schedule adjustments.

How did Elsner Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

Their internal tools made project management more effective. They organized tasks and lines communication–via email and weekly phone calls–to streamline progress. The team’s also available via phone as needed.

In my past experience with outsourcing, teams weren’t always available to respond to my emails. Elsner gave me direct phone numbers, so I have access to all their resources, even after hours.

They’ve done well, but there is some opportunity for improvement in the design aspect. That has always been a limitation of the culture there. There have also been little mistakes, such as conflation between American and British spellings. However, it’s unfair to blame them entirely for those kinds of issues.

Cultural differences can affect clear communication–and ultimately results–in their partnerships with Western teams.

Overall Score I’m going to work with them long-term, as long as they maintain the same pace.
    The app deliveries were on time.
    They delivered within the agreed budget.
    There is always room for improvement. There were some small drawbacks, but they were good overall.