Web Development and Mobile App Development Company

We are Award Winning Digital Transformation focused technology Consultant Company working in Mobile Application, E-Commerce Stores with Omni Channel Solutions, .Net Application and Hybrid Mobile Application.

We have delivered top rated and top chart ranking solution in the different verticals like Retail, BFSI, Healthcare, Media and Multiple others.

The company has successfully transformed business models, activities, competencies, and process to fully leverage the opportunities and changes of digital technologies and their overpowering impact in a prioritized and strategic way across the society.

Our clientele includes Fortune 500 companies like Walmart and startups like FreshDirect and made them successful in their business.

The services we offer:

• Mobile app development (Android, iOS, Windows, Hybrid)
  • Web App Development (PHP, .NET, MEAN stack)
  • Ecommerce Development (Omni channel Solution)
  • Game App Development

• Top Rated Certified partners of Microsoft, Magento, SAP, OnBase and OroCRM
  • Geographical presence in 11 nations including 4 offices in USA
  • Served 2000 clients across 100 nations in the span of 17 years
  • 1500+ web projects and 150+ mobile solutions delivered

Visit our site to get a FREE QUOTE!.

2000
South Jordan, UT
    1226 West South Jordan Parkway, STE D,
    South Jordan, UT 84081
    +1-631-897-7276
  • Brainvire Infotech Inc
    E 701 Lotus Corporate Park, Laxmi Nagar, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (E)
    Mumbai 400063
    Dubai, DU 117183
    United Arab Emirates
    +971- 52-5315244
  • Brainvire Infotech Inc
    421, Satyam Mall, 4th floor, Opp. Saman Complex, Near Kameshwar School, Keshav Bag Road, Satellite
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380015
    +91-79-40080834

HealthyPlanet Canada

TentAndTable

DHI Telecom

Versa Table

3dInnovation & 3DUniversal

Amazing Nutritions

Meet.me (acquired in USD 100 million )

BodyLab (Jennifer Lopez's Product)

FreshDirect (New York based Leading Grocery provider)

Dispensaries (Marijuana Leader)

FOSSIL GROUP, INC.

Fossil Group, Inc. is a global design, marketing, and distribution company that specializes in consumer lifestyle and fashion accessories. The Company’s principal offerings include an extensive line of men’s and women’s fashion watches and jewelry sold under a diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, and accessories.

ENTREPRENEUR

Entrepreneur helps to grow businesses. It’s free and easy to create an online business profile that’s searchable by our members across the U.S. Plus, gain access to exclusive support tools and services including Entrepreneur's Facebook Advertising Tool. Entrepreneur Connect makes it easier than ever to increase your business's visibility.

EPICOR

Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirement are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies just like yours. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency.

FRESHDIRECT - ONLINE GROCERY SHOPPING AND FOOD DELIVERY

FreshDirect is an online grocer that delivers to residences and offices in the New York City metropolitan area.

BRIDGESTONE

The Bridgestone Group is eternally committed to serving society with superior quality. The group will fulfill our responsibilities decisively. As you reach for the future, the Group will remain by your side.

CRAFTSVILLA

Craftsvilla.com is a marketplace to "Discover Unique Indian Products" including Handmade, Vintage, Ethnic, Organic and Natural products from India. Craftsvilla.com uses a marketplace model to capture the regional variations of India. Craftsvilla connect local artisans & designers directly to global customers and thereby increase their livelihood, remove middlemen, help them create/promote their brand and thereby preserve our culture, traditions and values.

ZAFCO

ZAFCO is one of the leading importers and exporters of automotive tires, batteries, and lubricants and operates internationally to cater the needs of hundreds of customers spread across all six continents.

VERSA TABLES

Versa Tables is USA based company selling furniture related products such as, Classroom, Office, Computer Tables, Standing Desks etc. online through website. Previously the website was developed in PHP language but client wanted to transfer into more stable and scalable platform so we suggested to develop it into Magento. Customer is able to browse the products and select the product attributes. Here due to verity into the products there are different Product Attributes management done at the Magento side. The web shop is also integrated payment gateway for online payment and shipping gateway for shipment of the orders.

HEALTHY PLANET

Healthyplanet.com is a renowned online store of health foods, supplements, nutrition and body care products. It is one of the most renowned brands for reasonably priced herbal products, bodybuilding supplements, diet products and natural cosmetic products. As compared to other online retail stores, healthyplanet.com offers organic and high-quality products at near to wholesale prices.

LET MY SPACE - SMART WAY TO RENT OR SHARE SPACE

Let My Space is a new platform where landlords and property seekers can connect directly to rent or share space.

DISPENSARIES - MEDICAL & RECREATIONAL PRODUCTS

Find a dispensary near you: medical & recreational marijuana stores, head shops, top cannabis products & industry news. Easily find what you need in a few clicks.

BODY LAB

Body Lab is all about health and fitness formulas for women. It has got healthy recipes, diet plans and expert advice for women. This is going to be the favorite of all women, as it gives good health and physic tips and ideas. The basic requirement of the client was to develop a mobile application for the same that helps women to stay fit.

SHOPPERS STOP - ECOMMERCE STORE INDIA

Shoppers Stop is one of the best online stores offering products of national as well as international brands for men and women.

TENTANDTABLE

The client is one of the best companies in the inflatable industry. They have got experience in commercial grade bounce houses and equipment of over 25 years. They sell a wide range of products. each of them divided into the categories like inflatables, inflatable accessories, floor dryers, party tents, tables and chairs, party accessories and close outs. They sell pole and frame tents, bounce house and water slide inflatables, banquet chairs and tables as well as commercial inflatable blowers in all sizes. The client wanted an eCommerce website for the store.

VENUS JEWEL

Venus Jewel creates the world's finest round and fancy diamonds. Our manufacturing expertise is focused on creating brilliance in every stone we polish. More than ninety percent of our rounds are judged Triple EX for excellence in cut, polish and symmetry, and more than eighty percent of our fancies are rated Double EX for polish and symmetry.

TRADEDESK

Tradedesk is a destination that’s both informative and aligned with trade values. Tradedeskagri.com is an app that provides real prices accumulated from its extensive network of verified buyers, sellers and brokers  around the globe. With over 35 years of on ground experience and a dedicated team that works round the clock to get you greatest returns on your trade.

DHI TELECOM GROUP

DHI is a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) telecommunications, live media streaming and video on demand solutions provider, official Army & Air Force Exchange Telecom Concession and Space & Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) MWR internet service carrier. As a global telecommunications provider, DHI helps people in even the most war-torn regions achieve the freedom of communication and information.

SEEKZOO

SeekZoo is Marketplace empower consumers and promote local businesses with a bold and innovative approach to online commerce. SeekZoo pays you to refer friends, family, and acquaintances. Imagine supplementing your income by sharing a great deal. SeekZoo connects business and consumers at a fraction of the cost of other online coupon sites.

SPINNPRESS

Spin 'n Press is dedicated to serving your washing, dry cleaning and ironing requirements keeping in mind three distinct principles: Quality, Pricing, and Schedules. We have addressed these three areas with rewarding solutions and experiences for our customers. The quality of our service is consistent as we use the best-imported technology and superior washing formulae's. The goal at Spin N Press is to make the process of managing your laundry needs extremely convenient.

BRAGSHARE - WHERE EVERYONE IS SOMEONE

Bragshare is a network where you can connect to people and family members and post your announcements, ancestors, achievements, clasifieds and jobs.

APPLY TO TOP UNIVERSITIES AND STUDY IN INDIA WITH ADMISSION DESK

Admission Desk is the hub for higher education in india associated with 100 institutes and providing online, professional and full services for students who wish to study in india.

INLOYAL - LOYALTY MANAGEMENT APP

Inloyal helps you pocket all your loyalty membership and reward cards with a single app on your mobile phone. You can Keep all your loyalty cards and rewards on your phone in a virtual 'pocket'. inloyal is ‘the’ digital loyalty pocket for retail customers and plug-and-play loyalty rewards management platform for retailers. Via inloyal, your brand can have its own loyalty program created, integrated with your storefronts and hosted on cloud in no time. Whether you have an existing program or wish to create a new one, all your existing data shall be accounted for and your program will wake up to an updated start, ready to emerge as a much stronger and advanced tool for your brand and customers.

MYMiLKiD

MyMiLKiD is focused on providing the tools to safely and securely manage all aspects of the storage, transportation and usage of your precious breast milk. The first all mobile breast milk management tool designed specifically for busy Moms (patent pending!). MyMilkID and MyMilkID Pro allow for easy communication between Mom and Caregiver to share important information or simple updates.

AMAZING NUTRITION

Amazing Nutrition is a USA based client selling Nutrition products online. All Amazing Nutrition Products are manufactured in US & Canada in FDA Certified Facility. The web portal users can browse through various products along with its details and place an order using One Page Checkout and online payment functionality.User can browse the products by Brands and integrated with Daily Sale extension to display daily product sale with timer. The website has also been integrated with the responsible & mobile/tablet compatible theme.

Loyalty Management Application for iOS and Android

• ReZoop helps businesses know their customers.
• It's free.
• It's quick and easy.
• Zoops are free advertisements for your business.
• Customers stay connected with the businesses via the Zoops more than with any other form of advertisements or communication channels.
• Zoops provide a mobile platform for businesses to keep in touch with their customers in real time.   https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rezoop/id548246679?mt=8

Development of Trading Platform for Indian Stock Market

"They always call me so we can figure out the best way to solve a problem."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Brainvire created a prototype for, and is currently developing, a trading platform which allows users to scan, place, and track orders. Their main points of focus are building a database and ordering mechanism.

Mumbai, India
Vishal Mehta
Founder, Discipline Trader

Brainvire has been flexible both in terms of payment schedules and use of project management tools. They provide transparent progress updates, reliable communication, and quick delivery, all while remaining professional and dedicated to finding the right solution.

I’m the founder of Discipline Trader, and I’m looking to launch a product for retail traders in India. We aim to provide a solution-based approach for trading-related functionalities. We are creating tools and techniques to help companies make money in the market.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brainvire Infotech Inc?

I was looking for a technology provider. I had bad experiences with some vendors in the past, so the main thing I wanted was someone who had experience in the IT-finance domain to help build the portal.

The portal is a work in progress. We have a very big brokerage house in India which has 200,000 active retail traders in the stock market. They’ve recently opened their APIs to allow technology vendors to develop their applications. This allows developers to build applications the way they want, and then actually place the order in the stock market. I learned from being involved with trading for several years that there wasn’t a proper workflow solution.

I want to build a solution that allows users to scan, place, and track stock orders. The most important thing in the full gamut is the disciplined approach. Basically, I want to help retail traders become more disciplined with their trading approach. We discussed the project and my expectations for 1–2 weeks in detail, created the first draft, made certain amendments, and then they started working on the prototype. It was approved, so we started creating the database and order routing mechanism. I also gave them full responsibility for creating the logo.

Chirag [Sr. Business Analyst, Brainvire] was my main point of contact who managed everything internally for Brainvire. I also had designers, database resources, and a UI team who handled user interface changes, animations, etc., on the frontend.

How did you come to work with Brainvire Infotech Inc?

I searched for IT and finance-related companies both in Mumbai and Ahmadabad, and ending up finding 2–3 vendors, including Brainvire. I visited their office to see their set up and meet their CEO, as well as learn about his vision and method of employee management. That meeting gave me the confidence to pursue them as my technology vendor. They were knowledgeable about the products, and also well established as a large firm.

I've spent $38,000. My second payment will be next year.

We’ve been working with them since April 2017, and they’re currently halfway finished. I’ve increased their responsibilities, and we’re now working on the second phase.

I was looking for a complete solution, but I needed to be able to pay for the project in 2 parts. The full project will be completed in April–May 2018, and that’s when I’ll make the second payment. They were quite flexible in working with me on that.

We haven’t onboarded any clients, but plan to do so in January. Some of my close friends are going to do beta testing.

How did Brainvire Infotech Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

As someone who doesn’t have a technology background, I’ve been pleasantly surprised that they give weekly status reports to show me how much effort they’re putting in. They inform me of each task’s completion level, and if there are any problems or questions, they’re not hesitant to contact us before our weekly meeting. They always call me so we can figure out the best way to solve a problem.

I asked them to keep our project management tools simple, so we use Excel and email for weekly updates. They’ve been consistent with these tools, and it’s worked well so far for us.

They communicate and deliver everything very quickly, all while remaining well-connected internally.

They could ask more questions. They go ahead and build something after I give them requirements instead of inquiring about anything or building a prototype. Sometimes, there were glitches that put the project behind.

I found them to be very professional. I suggest speaking to Chintan [CEO, Brainvire] about his vision and project management in order to better communicate with their team.

Overall Score I really appreciate their project management, availability, and communication. Chintan is quite open to discussion and really pushes me to think.
    They’re always responsive whenever I call them.
    We’re a cost-sensitive market, and there’s always room for improvement, but I was impressed with their staff’s knowledge and promptness.
    If they would’ve made a prototype before implementing the project, that would’ve been very helpful.

SuiteCRM Implementation for Multi-industry Conglomerate

“They have a good team with adequate knowledge in web-based, open-source technology.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Brainvire implemented a SuiteCRM system, and also set up the infrastructure for a Magento e-commerce platform that’s integrated with a SAP ERP system. They continue to provide ongoing development and support.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Group IT Manager, Multi-Industry Conglomerate

The CRM integration was successful, and 3 entities are currently using it. Brainvire’s team is friendly and able to provide worthwhile suggestions due to experience, and their project management is straightforward. Overall, their planning and execution are impeccable.

We’re a conglomerate based in the UAE [United Arab Emirates], with multiple divisions and a diversified business portfolio consisting of retail, trading, manufacturing projects, and real estate. We have over 30 legal entities across countries like the UAE, Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia. Our group was founded in 1960, and we currently have 3,500 employees.

We use SAP ERP [enterprise resource management] as our main application, as well as solutions such as SharePoint, OpenText, etc. I’m the group IT manager of the company, and I oversee the infrastructure with a team of 30 people working on SAP application development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brainvire?

We’d recently worked on a project implementing a CRM [customer relationship management] solution called SuiteCRM. Since it was an open-source product that we didn’t have any in-house experts for, we brought Brainvire on board to implement the solution for our salespeople. This allowed them to manage field work, including leads, opportunities, etc.

Brainvire started by evaluating the product. They implemented the solution and continued to support us on future maintenance work.

We’d gone through a requirements-gathering session to look at what modules needed to be implemented on SuiteCRM, including contacts, accounts, meetings, calls, etc. We implemented the process for our organization in terms of workflows and authorizations as part of the project scope.

For our second project, we replicated the German version of an e-commerce platform for a brand we were working with in the UAE region. Since we were expecting the template to come from Germany, we didn’t spend a lot of money on the design. The implementation was mainly for setting up the Magento infrastructure and integrating it with our SAP ERP system.

There were 4–5 people involved on their side. We initially worked with a business analyst for the requirements-gathering session and finalizing the blueprint. Once we finished that, the development and infrastructure teams got involved for the required customizations and set up, respectively. I handled the project closely.

How did you come to work with Brainvire?

We’d done some work with one of Brainvire’s sister companies that had handled many SAP solutions like Single Sign-On, a BW [business warehouse] migration, and others. We came to know Brainvire in May or June 2017, and they ended up helping us plan for and evaluate the CRM product, as well as inform us about its advantages and disadvantages. I spent some time learning about their strengths, and then engaged with them on the project.

The CRM part of the project cost $25,000, and the e-commerce project was $30,000.

We started working with them on the first project in August 2017, and finished in October 2017. They’re currently helping us implement a Magento e-commerce solution.

We’ve done a good job of implementing the CRM, and 3 of our entities are currently using it, but we plan to add more. The application communicates across different verticals within our organizations.

How did Brainvire perform from a project management standpoint?

This was our first project with them, so it took some time to get to know and understand each other. After that, the project went smoothly, and we had no major issues. Since they had experience with and knew our system applications, the team was able to suggest the right concepts and tell us exactly what we should do. They executed the work nicely, and the project management was smooth.

We used Agile methodology, and planned sprints for releases every other week. This included functionality testing and getting the product ready to go live. We did go live all at once, but the development part progressed through sprints.

We follow a weekly reporting format for any project, and we use this to manage the entire scope. This includes what work has been done during any specific week, what needs to be done the following week, and what the delays or major risks are according to the initial schedule.

They have a good team with adequate knowledge in web-based, open-source technology. They are friendly and flexible in all regards, and they have a good understanding of the application work in which they talk about. This enables them to deliver solutions according to customer requirements. They are very good in terms of quality.

This was a completely new project for us, so whatever we’ve learned, it came from Brainvire. Nothing comes to mind as a suggestion for them to improve upon. I hope we can maintain the same trend with our new project.

We had an aggressive timeline, and they achieved it. Whatever we discussed on the application side, they made it a reality.
    The value is excellent.
    There is no fault or improvement I can find from a project execution perspective. We’ve engaged with them for another project.
    I would definitely recommend them for an open-source web project. Everything has been good with our other project as well.

Magento Development for Online Retailer

"Brainvire is a reliable partner. Chintan [Shah] really cares that we are happy with the results."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Brainvire replaced another vendor that had been floundering for two years, and in just months has completely rebuilt a Magento store and provided marketing services.

Miami, Florida
Carlos Antillano
Head of E-Commerce, La Cuisine International

The new e-commerce store receives a lot of compliments and logistically the business now operates more cohesively. The team makes an effort to respond to requests effectively and efficiently, and go out of their way to please, earning themselves more and more responsibilities.

La Cuisine Appliances sells appliances, small electric kitchenware, and high-end cookware. It’s pretty much everything you need for your kitchen. I am the head of e-commerce.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brainvire?

I developed a customized platform using a previous vendor. That vendor took two years trying to develop my website and nothing was working. I decided to switch to Magento 2.0 and I needed the platform to be redeveloped. I needed it launched in the beginning of November 2017.

How did you come to work with Brainvire?

I went through an interview process at IRCE [Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition] with different suppliers including Brainvire. I’ve been in the internet business for 14-15 years. This is my 6th major development project. Being in this business for so long, I know the key questions that need to be asked. After months of discussions, I saw the work that Brainvire had done. They provided the right answers to my questions. My project was time sensitive. I felt they were prepared to handle my project and in a timely manner. I felt comfortable with Brainvire.

There are a lot of logistical challenges in the appliance industry. There are so many things that need to be developed. For instance, we cannot sell certain goods in certain areas. I sell some of the appliances by zip code. I have hybrid shipping arranged because I ship both small things and I also ship LTL [less than a truckload].

I’m an authorized dealer. I work only with high-end brands. Some high-end brands require you to sell only to a certain region. I also have pricing restrictions. On some items, I can’t show prices. You have to have special modes to handle that. I have an SAP connection integrated with Magento for that. Then I have a timeframe working closely with Google as an agency, and I have a deadline until launch. Payment gateways are another issue using SWIFT.

The biggest challenges are shipping, pricing, and having two worlds in one - selling appliances and utensils on the same site and trying to display them correctly. Brainvire redeveloped my platform on Magento 2.0. Their Magento 2.0 knowledge is significant. They know the market, the apps, and everything I needed to know. In the past, developing the shipping model would have taken me three months. With Brainvire, it takes them 4-5 days to find the right app and extension. Another example of Brainvire's speed is when I needed an Instagram feed. An Instagram feed with my previous developer would require a month of development. With Brainvire, it was three days with the right extension.

Their knowledge of the Magento Marketplace is extensive. They did a remarkable job by launching on my timeframe. I worked with a different company for almost two years trying to develop the site better. Brainvire replaced them and was able to do it in almost 3 months, which is remarkable for the amount of work. I’m planning to give them my maintenance work. With what they’ve shown, I feel comfortable giving them more of the work that I was planning on giving to a different agency.

I work simultaneously with five people. This is something they do very well. Each one is very task oriented with whatever they handle. Chintan [Shah, CEO] sets up everything for you and the pricing. He visits me almost every month. They assign a project leader, too who has basic knowledge of what's going on. Immediately I was assigned a head developer, product content person, and a marketing person since they're also doing some marketing strategy and SEO work for me. Then there is another product optimization team that works on product attributes and optimization of each product. I speak to the developer, product content person, and the marketing person on a daily basis. I speak to the account executive the least.

I've spent $14,000. They’re cost-effective. For the quality of the work, they’re not the cheapest ones, but they’re not too expensive either.

We started working together in July 2017 and the work is ongoing.

Internally, I receive a lot of feedback. We are a company of 100+ employees. Everyone says the website is clean and impressive. It has all the needed features. I see a huge difference compared to previous work - I see a clean project. They’re fast. My issues are solved immediately. I don’t have to wait 2-3 days for them to see a help request and approve it.

How did Brainvire perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re super responsible in replying to me. They contact us first thing in the morning and late at night. They do everything by Skype. They have the tasks we request done by the time we wake up and start our day in the morning.

They assign the right person for the right task.

I have worked with people from their area before. Sometimes you have to explain things three or four times. I don’t know if it’s because of the culture or language barrier. That part can be frustrating.

What advice would you give to a potential client of Brainvire?

The person on your own team who handles your project with Brainvire must be super clear in how to handle timing. If you’re sending content at night, in the morning you’ll have it done. Then you’ll have the opportunity to go through everything and make any corrections to what they did. You go home and send your email. When you wake up, what you sent is done. It’s an effective pattern. Brainvire is a reliable partner. Chintan [Shah] really cares that we are happy with the results. For instance, we're working on something that is taking longer than we initially thought. He says he’s not going to bill us for it. It’s a kind gesture and it’s not delaying my launch.

No matter what time expectations I set, they make it happen.
    They're not the cheapest, but they're valuable.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Product Catalog iPad App for Diamond Business

"It’s rare that they don’t meet deadlines."

Oct. 2013 - Ongoing

Brainvire built a diamond product catalog for internal use by a global distributed sales staff and they continue to provide feature improvements and new extensions.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Nishchai Nevrekar
Lead Retail Systems, Firestar Diamond Pvt Ltd.

Feedback from user acceptance testing has been very convincing and the end-users have received the app without any significant re-tooling required. The team reliably follows project management expectations.

Firestar Diamond International is a parent company that does diamond manufacturing, distribution, trading, as well as retail. The retail brand is Nirav Modi which is into luxury diamond jewelry retail.

I lead the technology for the retail division of the company. My title would be Lead Retail Systems.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brainvire?

Brainvire has been working with us for 4-5 years on multiple projects. The chief one that I worked with them on is the product catalog application. Our catalog application is industry leading in terms of the features it provides. The business objective was to get rid of all the paper and all the reprinting of product prices, descriptions and put it all on an iPad application so it’s easily accessible and searchable for the sales teams. We’ve been using the iPad app for the past 3 years now. We wanted to bring all the details of the diamond such as the product description and diamond rate onto the iPad.

How did you come to work with Brainvire?

We found Brainvire quite long ago. We were doing iPad app evaluations, and we wanted to evaluate a few vendors. We checked out a couple vendors by searching them online through business contacts we had. We spoke to them and got their proposals. We have a strong way of evaluating vendors. We evaluate them on the team size, the current brand that they have, the capabilities and certifications, etc. Brainvire came out close to the top on most of the criteria. After interacting with the team, I was happy with their approach which is why we went with them. I think it was a good decision.

We started with a requirements gathering session with them in our office. They did mystery shopping of our stores to understand what the iPad app would look like and what it would do. After that, we sat down to discuss the functionality and then they circulated a scope of work to us. The initial project we did with them to build the iPad app was around 3-4 months, but over the past 4 years, we’ve continuously built new functionalities and optimizations to the app.

One core functionality of the app is incremental sync. The iPad app does not download everything every time. It’s an offline app also but its connected to the server to get incremental data that has been added in the past for any iPad. From the server, you can manage the iPad and the iPads are tracked in terms of what is being downloaded. It allows the iPad to get only incremental data saving me a lot of cost. When I’m looking at the huge amount data on the product, including images, certificates, press, etc. we needed to be incremental in our approach.

Apart from the app which is the frontend, we are able to display products, we’re able to display the details of the products. We’re able to search products and filter them. One of the key functionalities we’ve developed over the last year and a half is an integration between the iPad app and our CRM solution, Salesforce. The integration allows us to capture profiles or customer profiles directly on the iPad app and sync them to Salesforce, including the opportunities and interactions needed for the CRM system. It also allows me to search customers when they’re at the store so I don’t have to create new customer records and find the old ones later. Those are the 3 main functionalities but it has a lot more.

Brainvire has a very flexible working style. We finalized the look of the design and Brainvire did the wireframes for us using our designs. We give them the basic theme that the app would follow and they take the cue and make the app for us.

After 3 or 4 iterations, we finalized it. Since the app has done so well, I also looked at other projects in Firestar apart from the retail side in which we could use Brainvire's help. We’re making clones of this app and customizing it for different businesses because the app has worked well for us. Those are the new projects that we are going to do with Brainvire. Apart from that, I think Brainvire is doing a few other projects like managing the Firestar website and other things like that, but iPad app and CRM integration has been our chief engagement with them.

They have a very capable team working on my app. There is one developer, his name is Mirek, who’s always working on our app. I specifically ask him to be on any of the functionality or development discussions along with the team lead and his boss. They make sure that they cross examine me a lot when we give them requirements so we can find the proper solution.

That’s good feedback that we have for them because whenever we tell them something, they go back, they work it out, and they come back and tell us if this is possible this way or suggest something different. I don’t find that with most of the vendors that I work with.

We spent $110,000 on this project.

We started working with them in October 2013.

It’s an app for internal use only. This is only for my sales staff, and we don’t allow other people to access it. We have control of the app. We can disable the download if it were leaked.

We conduct quarterly surveys with them about how the app is working, or how they’re liking the new functionalities. We’ve received positive feedback. The users are the sales teams across the globe including the U.S., Hong Kong, London, India, and China. We have the app in Chinese. It’s going to be in Las Vegas and soon in Singapore also.

How did Brainvire perform from a project management standpoint?

I really liked the waterfall methodology that we use with them. This was requested by me and my team, but they follow it well. We receive weekly project updates and whatever is pending, they highlight the risks properly. It’s a good thing which is why we’ve also given them another project in .NET on iPad. That project deals with diamond bagging, and we’re doing the same methodology there also.

Any requirements for documents are handled over email. Requirement gathering, user reviews are in person if necessary but mostly we talk over Skype with screen shares. We have a project manager depending on the scale of the functionality. If it’s a small functionality, we just talk to the team lead and get it done. If it’s a new functionality altogether, then we have a project manager come in to give us timelines. I ensure they engage analysts to translate the requirements correctly.

The most important thing that I find is reliability. If they’re able to give me a functionality, my UAT [user acceptance testing] is short with Brainvire compared to the others. Almost 99% of them [users] are working. There’s just one person that I need to fill the gap which is not the case with the other partner that I’m working with. I have to conduct exhaustive UATs with feedback rounds and 2 or 3 iterations. Here if I am nearing the end of the project, I know I’m actually going to end it at the UAT without having 2 or 3 rounds of iterations which is a good thing.

I think they could improve a bit on using the latest methodologies in terms of project management. They are doing what we follow at our organization. They can come back and tell us that they can use Agile or Scrum with me depending on the kind of project. I think this is something that they should actively do rather than the client telling them.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

At the start of the project, make sure that you get the requirements right. They are flexible, but get the requirements right and make sure that you tell them to use the right methodology or project management style. In the initial meetings let them know that you need weekly project updates. I’m not sure if they don’t do it if I don’t tell them, but this is something that I always do.

Overall Score They gave me a quality product.
    It’s rare that they don’t meet deadlines.
    I think there’s room for negotiation.
    There’s always things that can improve. They deliver things on time, they’re properly tested with correct updates and governance.

App and WordPress Development for Audiology Clinic

“Their ability to perceive needs that I’m going to have … before I'm even aware of them was fantastic.”

May 2016 - Ongoing

Brainvire developed a WordPress website with an easy-to-use CMS and an online hearing test. They also developed a B2B, software-as-a-service application that’s integrated with social media.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Kevin Harward
Founder, Intermountain Hearing Centers

Brainvire was established as a valuable resource due to an attractive price, excellent project management, and transparency. They’re accommodating and organized, and yield a proactive and intuitive approach. Deliverables have been accurate and visually appealing throughout the ongoing relationship.

I’m the founder of a small chain of audiology clinics, as well as a startup marketing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brainvire?

I was looking to build a website and application for my companies.

Initially, I had them start by building a WordPress website for me. I wanted to see what it was like to work with them before moving forward with the app for my marketing company. I was so pleased with their work that I decided to move forward with the app development.

The website for my audiology clinic needed to be formatted in a way that would allow me to easily update content myself once completed, and it also needed to be aesthetically pleasing. It’s not a website with the purpose of direct sales, but more of an advertisement with informative content. It needed to be well organized, have a good flow, and be easily updateable with a few new features to make it look high tech.

I had Brainvire develop an online hearing test for me, which is really unique. From a development perspective, there was a heavy amount of communication between myself and the team I was working with. They had to understand what it meant to test someone’s hearing, understand my vernacular, and how this all correlates with the software’s functionality. I gave them a little bit of information, and then they worked it out. They have been really good at handling anything I ask them for, figuring it out, then coming back to me with a solution.

The app has a lot of requirements, some of which are proprietary, but it’s also very heavy on the administrative side. Brainvire had already done a website for the marketing company, as well as an administrative site which allows someone to log in from the website itself.

The administrative site manages accounts and groups of accounts, salespeople, everyone who uses the app, and people who are licensed with the app. It also gives me complete control and transparency over everything that is happening with the app at all times.

The app needed to be integrated with Google, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, as well as be able to capture images and video and seamlessly upload them. The purpose of the marketing app is to drive user-generated content. It is a B2B, software-as-a-service type of company, just in an app-based form, which is easier for people to use.

How did you come to work with Brainvire?

Someone who works for me had used them for an operating system, and he recommended them. After talking to Brainvire, it became very apparent that they were confident and could easily handle my workload. They also offered the best price by far, and in the beginning, I used them solely for that reason. I had checked out 3 other vendors at the time and received bids for the project from each, but Brainvire’s price was dramatically less expensive.

We spent about $17,000.

We started working together in May 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

The app and websites are finished, but they aren’t live yet because I’m fine tuning some things.

How did Brainvire perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed excellently from a project management standpoint. They were extremely well organized, and typically waited on me to provide information before moving to the next step. I was the slow point in the whole process. My communication with them was via email and phone, and we would Skype about once a week. Right after our Skype chats, I would receive an email recapping everything we discussed in bullet-point format, including what things have been resolved, what they were going to work on, and what information I needed to provide them with.

The design of the website was excellent, and they executed accurately the first time. They had given me a couple choices, and one was absolutely perfect and matched my vision beautifully. Their ability to perceive needs that I’m going to have for my software before I'm even aware of them was fantastic. They look ahead and plan things for me even though I haven’t planned ahead for myself.

They did great, and I have no complaints.

They were always able to accommodate my schedule.
    The cost and value were beyond excellent.
    They were eager to please.

Development for Website & Financial Analysis Software

"Their work ethic stands out most to me, and they’re proactive with communication."

2012 - Ongoing

Brainvire helped design and develop a website. They are also providing various user traffic and conversion rate reports, as well as helping with financial software integrations.

Haleiwa, Hawaii
Greg Pietsch
Founder, The Value Compass

The platform received positive feedback and is still undergoing enhancements and expansions. Though Brainvire can sometimes move too quickly and sacrifice quality, responsiveness and project management was consistent and reliable, even despite the time difference. Overall, they exceed expectations.

My background is investment banking and merger and acquisition advisory. My company, The Value Compass, is a financial platform that I’m partnering with Brainvire to establish. It will be a useful tool for businesses to determine and grow in value, and to position themselves for a potential sale.

The impetus for this project came about when I was working on a deal in Hawaii for a client who wanted to sell his business. I came across a property that was in the family years ago. I bought it and got it back in the family. I was going to subdivide the land, but instead, I ended up protecting it with federal, state, and county programs that had never been used in Hawaii. I established the protected lands as a model to advance land conservation and sustainability in Hawaii. Over the course of 5 years, I got a development plan in place using conservation easements. After that, I built a business model around how to best show the property in ways that get people excited about land conservation, and sustainability. We have a 4-prong approach. We do about 125 events a year, including weddings, corporate retreats, fundraisers, and birthday parties. We do therapeutic and leadership-based horsemanship programs. We work with Wounded Warrior Project and the military has a big presence in Hawaii. We work with kids with autism and kids with terminal illness on the horsemanship side. We have a farming component, fruit tree farm, avocado orchard, and an aquaculture site. We have a native botanical garden area, and we team up with the land that’s adjacent, for forest restoration work. Collectively, we’re just trying to tell a great story.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brainvire?

We had a real basic website initially for this business. As we grew and became popular in Hawaii, we needed to revamp and restructure the whole website. I had a vision and needed help determining the needs of the platform as far as technology goes.

I approached Brainvire to assist with our website. What carries our business is the event side. It’s content- and picture-driven. We developed the site in a way that appeals to brides and people that are interested in parties and things like that. The current structure of the website is a million times better than what it was initially. We continue to work on improving efficiencies and content and things like that. It’s an ongoing project in terms of maintenance and smaller-scale tasks like conversion rate and traffic reports.

We’re working on the next stage now—an integration with other financial software. That’s a key component to our ability to really develop and enhance this platform. That integration is going to be critical for us, because it will give us direction as we put out all the values that the platform is meant to provide. I’m looking to Brainvire to take care of that and some other backend tasks, which is going to be a big value add for our business.

This was on the backburner after we built out the core architecture. I went out to Mumbai and visited the team after we finished our first project, then we were on hold for a little bit while I looked for partners and additional financing to build out the platform.

I worked with a team of 4 or 5 guys during the majority of the architecture development and buildout. There’s been some turnover on his team. It’s been several years now and one gentleman I worked with closely is no longer there. I have a new lead who seems really good. I’m still getting comfortable with his financial expertise and they’re bringing in some other guys too that have some good financial expertise.

How did you come to work with Brainvire?

I was researching developers and programmers to establish an architecture for what I had envisioned for this platform. I visited different platforms that had a core infrastructure of some of the things I was going to need. Brainvire popped up on a couple of those sites. I also spoke with someone who mentioned their name. I met with about 5 different developers, mainly in the U.S. I then connected with Chintan [CEO/President, Brainvire] and had some great calls via Skype with he and his team. I was most impressed by the development expertise and the financial expertise. A lot of the groups I met with locally, in mostly California, had great development and programming expertise, but the financial side was not as sophisticated as I needed. That was the primary reason why I decided to go with Brainvire, based on a few select individuals that I interviewed and got comfortable with.

About $60,000 for this platform.

We started working together in 2012 and the work is ongoing.

I’ve been careful about who to share it with. I have one client that’s used it and has been happy with it. What we’ve discovered is that we want to steer it towards more of an enterprise-scale platform instead of a platform for the basic, individual consumer. Once we get through this next phase with the financial software integration, my goal is to test it with at least 6-12 clients.

How did Brainvire perform from a project management standpoint?

I was initially concerned about communication since our locations were on opposite sides of the planet, but there were no issues at all. However, I am a little concerned moving forward. As we get into the more complicated issues and finalizing things like integration, I want to make sure the team remains intact and the communication is good.

If we have really good traction with this and we get into various industries, we’ll probably need more of a local presence. That’s something that’s on my mind. As far as the initial buildout and architectural development, I was really pleased. There were no issues.

We had a regular schedule; communication was always good. Some members of the team communicate better than others; we have had to repeat ourselves sometimes. For the most part, the points of contact and the lead programmers were very good. I had hundreds of different PowerPoint slides and all sort of spreadsheets and things that we worked through together. Most of the communication was via Skype and email.

Their work ethic stands out most to me, and they’re proactive with communication. I set a timeline and I set different thresholds we had to hit to make sure I was comfortable moving forward. They hit all those, sometimes ahead of schedule and beyond my expectations. The question moving forward is just being able to consistently do that. So far, it’s been good.

For both platforms, sometimes moving too quickly on something can work as a disadvantage. They could benefit from being a little more thoughtful about feedback and tasks, and really taking the time for quality control and reviewing before delivering the results to the client. Oftentimes, I receive something that I really shouldn’t have seen until it was reviewed by a higher level. It was nothing major, but there were little things that could have been dealt with internally, had the right eyes been on it.

Do you have any recommendations for someone who’s considering hiring them?

Get a thorough understanding of the members of the team that will be providing the services. Interview them, talk to them, and get a sense of availability and scheduling. You need to talk to the people who you will be working with daily and get comfortable with them.

Moving forward, as I think about things, I’m going to need a more local presence here because we need 24/7 support and face-to-face contact to really get into the depths of a buildout. For what I needed to date, it’s been perfect.

Overall Score Excellent work driven by Chintan’s [Shah, CEO] ability to always be available and assign the right guys at the top to make sure the project is a success.
    They’re always accommodating and working whatever hours they need to work to meet my schedule.
    Compared to others I’ve talked to, that’s where I’d rank them.
    It’s been very good. The product is great, but keep the aesthetics and the quality control in mind as you walk through the iterative process.

CRM Development for Furniture Manufacturer

“They're very cost-effective considering what we've asked them to do.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Based on an existing platform, Brainvire developed a custom CRM solution using PHP, which will be integrated with a new Magento 2 website. They are now working with a global team to test and revise the system.

Chief Strategy Officer, Furniture Manufacturer

Brainvire provides high-quality custom code and superior project management at a reasonable price. Despite the language barrier, they collaborate well with multiple teams and excel at communication. They are also good at explaining technical matters to non-technical staff.

I'm the CSO [chief strategy officer] of a company that manufactures computer tables and desks.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brainvire?

We wanted to mimic an existing platform that we’d built 10 years ago with an entirely different team. The goal was to make it as easy as possible for our sales and support teams to interact with customers, no matter where they came from and how they interacted with us. While we had multiple websites for different brands and product lines, we were using the same in-house sales and support teams. The challenge was to clearly identify where each customer came from so that we could respond accordingly and brand our message for each scenario. Unfortunately, our system was outdated and needed a massive upgrade.

Brainvire integrated a custom CRM [customer relationship management] system with a new Magento 2 website; both were being developed simultaneously. They focused on the CRM since we had a different team for the website. Initially, Brainvire worked on the old system in order to become familiar with it. Since it used custom PHP code, they continued development in PHP for the new version. They based the new system on an open-source version of SugarCRM, which they modified heavily.

We gave them a fairly long list of requirements. For example, we asked them to rebuild the features that we were using and disregard the others. Since we had standard online leads, it was important to maintain our email lists and marketing. Our sales and support teams needed a simple way to respond via email, so Brainvire tweaked the system so that it sent messages from a specific brand email address instead of the generic parent company. They also included chat and rating functionality.

We work with Chintan [Shah], the owner of Brainvire, and Maharshi [Pancholi], our primary project manager. At any given time, there are at least 5 persons copied on our emails. If someone didn't reply within an hour or two, another member of the team would. They also communicate directly with the team who handles the Magento site. Aside from our in-house head of development, three to four people from our company are heavily involved in this project. It's a global team, and everybody communicates with each other for the most part.

How did you come to work with Brainvire?

I don't know where the original contact came from. Our CEO referred them to me, so they were in contact with our company before this project. They had a large portfolio that demonstrated the past work that they had done. They spoke intelligently and their price was right. After a few conversations with Chintan, I felt confident about hiring them. They felt like the best choice.

So far, we've spent about $30,000 on their services, but it'll be around $50,000 by the time everything is done.

We started working with them in July 2017. Brainvire’s side of the project is very close to completion, with the CRM undergoing final testing at this point. I'm sure we'll find some bugs, so we’ll probably need to do some revisions. The Magento side is not yet finished, which has delayed the CRM side as well.

Thus far, Brainvire succeeded at everything we've asked them to do. While there were some hiccups here and there, that’s normal in development. It's not yet live, so our sales team and support team are still using the old system. However, the new system has been tested by the people involved, and they would all agree with my feedback.

How did Brainvire perform from a project management standpoint?

They do well in terms of project management. They stay on top of things. Any errors I've seen have been minor and fixed pretty quickly.

Overall, it’s easy to communicate with them since they are quick to respond. We use Slack and email a lot since I prefer communicating in writing.

They're very cost-effective considering what we've asked them to do. They are very capable, and I trust them with our data. It’s nice that they are patient. They understand the technology, so they can quickly explain things when one of my staff needs help.

For the most part, I don't have any complaints. The only issue I’ve ever had is their accent, which makes it hard for me to understand them sometimes. I don't really blame them for that, but it's a challenge.

They've met my requirements.
    For the cost, they're great.
    They’ve done well based on my experience.
    I would highly recommend them. They're a large company that can handle the bandwidth, so it won’t harm me if they work for other clients.

Development of Event-Based Picture Sharing App

"Everything I asked them to do was done."

Apr. - Aug. 2017

Brainvire completed an app that had previous work done by multiple providers. They handled code writing and beta testing. They also helped with store releases and modifications once it was launched.

Sole Proprietor

Dallas, Texas
Founder, Image Sharing App

In only three weeks of being launched, the app already has 160 downloads. The team kept in touch throughout the project and delivered on time despite some delays due to change requests. They are coding experts that skillfully transformed all ideas into code.

I’m the founder of a company that develops mobile applications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brainvire?

Since I’m a novice in programming, we were looking for a third-party programmer for our work.

We have an event-based photo sharing app that allows you to share photos with anyone who is at the same event you are, whether you know them or not. It has a lot of moving parts and I had used multiple third-party providers for this application. When I gave the project to Brainvire, I had the basic foundation established but needed to bring it over the line. However, I didn’t want to use the people I was using before mostly because of the cost.

Brainvire did everything from applying their expertise by writing the code and putting my ideas into a code format, to beta testing the application once the code was completed. They also helped me get the app out into the stores.

How did you come to work with Brainvire?

I had looked at a couple of different companies, but I got their name from a referral. After speaking with Chintan [Shah], the CEO, we established the relationship.

We have invested around $15,000.

We started working with Brainvire in April 2017 and the project was completed in August of the same year.

The app has been in stores for about three weeks. We’re currently in the marketing phase right now, but over the last three weeks, we’ve gotten about 160 downloads.

How did Brainvire perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well and were in constant contact with me. As most of the operation is overseas, we had a lot of Skype calls, phone interaction, as well as emails back and forth.

We had two different statements of work that we focused on. The milestones for the first one were a little bit behind, but that was due to us constantly making changes and fine-tuning what we were asking them to do. There were also a couple of things that I thought were easier to do but turned out not to be so simple, which pushed things back a little bit as well.

Once we had the beta done, did some testing, and got some user feedback, we created another statement of work for some modifications to the app. They were right on time with it.

Everything I asked them to do was done, and in that regard, I consider it all a success.

No, not really.

In dealing with an overseas team, timing can be a challenge as we’ve had to wait for them to call back or vice versa, but we worked around that. Everything was about as good as it could have been.
    For what Brainvire delivered, it is definitely a five.
    I have recommended them a couple of times.

Development of Web-based Foreign Language Tutor

"They can handle large-scale projects with efficiency and they have subject matter expertise."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Brainvire is building a web portal with various language learning modules and content features.

Taiwan
Manager, Online Language Tutor

Dedication to understanding business requirements for the project have lead to a successful partnership in which the work product accurately reflects the original vision. Project status is continually communicated and there haven't been any time or cost overruns.

Please provide us with a brief description of your company.

We’re running an online platform that acts as a foreign language online tutor through personalized learning, teaching materials, and various content in different languages.

What is your role at the company?

I'm the manager of international business relationships and IT operations.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address?

The primary business challenge was to automate the learning modules along with optimizing the website speed, ensuring the proper workflow of processes, and faultless user experience across the web platform. Ensuring technical and operational feasibility across all the modules made it more difficult to make a smooth flow and appealing UI. However, the team of proficient developers and analysts identified the challenges and did an excellent job overcoming them. They got to the core of our domain and understood our requirements well.

We’re targeting different language modules and thus, the customization was a challenge. The goal of the partnership was to frame our requirements that include 13 different modules of software within a specific time period. Two of the 13 modules were required immediately so that they could be used by users during initial testing phase.

What was your process for selecting Brainvire?

We’ve approached many companies along with Brainvire. They came up with a more detailed plan and solution compared to others. They went deep to analyze our requirements. We’re running multiple courses that have to be categorized and maintained within the specific language module.

What was the scope of their work?

Currently, we’re working with them for extending the website’s functionality by adding more language modules. They did a great job with the first two modules that we’d contracted for. We’re planning to add a few more into the site and we’re extending the contract with them accordingly.

They architected the whole system, developed our detailed workflows, and prepared documentation. They provided project management, issues management, template management, and integrated our site with third parties. They were always quick and responsive.

What is the size of the project financially?

The size of the project is quite big and it requires a complete customization as well. We've budgeted $50,000 - $100,000 in total. So far we’ve spent around $20,000.

What was the timeline of the project?

We’ve started a contract with Brainvire in December 2016 and it is still going on. The completed the initially contracted first two modules in August [2017].

Are there any success stories or metrics you can share to indicate the success of the project?

We’re currently working with them and they’ve successfully completed two modules. We’re doing beta testing on our system and planning to automate more modules like this. They’ve always been there to solve the issues and to provide support. We’re expecting to continue working with them.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always on time and available to us. The responsiveness is pretty good and they’re honest about timelines and cost. Also, one of the team members is always there to listen via email or Skype. It was such a nice experience with all of them and I don’t seem to remember a single instance where any of my queries remained unsolved. I would surely recommend the Brainvire team.

Is there anything that sets Brainvire apart compared to other partners you may have worked with?

There are a few areas where the Brainvire team really stands out in my mind as the best choice for us. From the very beginning, they demonstrated a strong understanding of the education-specific requirements for our project. They managed the entire project and gave timely delivery of what they created. They reported on time and it was great to work with them.

The best thing which sets them apart from others is they dedicated the time to create a detailed understanding of what needs to be framed and what the ultimate focus should be of their work. They figured out how to achieve it, what we want, and so on.

We were facing the communication issues because we're based in Taiwan. But, they have done an extremely good job by thoroughly analyzing what we need. They ask questions, understand the answers, and come up with solutions. That’s the best part of the Brainvire. Also, the responsiveness of the team always made me think about their dedication. Overall, they’re the best!

Is there any area that they could improve?

They can handle large-scale projects with efficiency and they have subject matter expertise. It would be beneficial to us if they had a Chinese speaking facilitator who could bridge the communication gap. They’re great in every solution they’re providing. I personally recommend the company to anyone else who is seeking quality outputs. They've been great.

Overall Score It has been nice to work with Brainvire and we’re still collaborating with them.
    They’re always on time and most importantly they haven’t missed any deadlines. The team reported what’s happening and what issues they’re facing.
    They stuck to the original estimates.
    The code is very well written.
    I’d definitely recommend them to others as they’re a team of qualified analysts and developers.

Mobile Apps with ERP Integration

"They write proper comments in their code, and design-wise their work is also satisfactory."

Nov. 2016 - June 2017

Brainvire built a B2B mobile app that provides buyers with product availability, purchase order management, and delivery updates.

Mumbai, India
IT Manager, Diamond Distributor

While Brainvire was the most expensive of the companies evaluated, they also provide a seamless development environment. They provide a breadth of resources, each specialized in specific aspects, lending to the project's success.

We are a diamond manufacturer, and we sell high value, real diamonds. I'm the head of system operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brainvire?

We wanted to have a mobile application for our diamond manufacturing business. This app is a general dashboard with search and results related pages. This is a B2B app; it's password-protected for our existing users and clients. Most of the clients are businesses in India and abroad. We ship goods throughout the world. Clients use the app to confirm the goods available on our website or mobile application, and then to remit payment. This app lets a client submit purchase orders online, bid online, make the formal invoice online to submit to their bank, and then they remit the funds and we ship the goods. They’re able to see our goods online and they get updates automatically through the app. If a certain type of good they are looking for is available, they also get notified.

How did you come to work with Brainvire?

We found them on Google and we ran an analysis of 10 companies shortlisted. We contacted three to four to evaluate more closely. We asked for a few samples and documentation from each of the companies. We asked for their contact details and everything, and then we found Brainvire at the top of these three to four companies, and we decided to pick them.

We have requested for Brainvire to create most of the frontend for both the iOS and Android applications. Most of the frontend, UI, and other design assets were made by Brainvire. The web API and web services were made in-house. We have database developers internally to work on that.

I was the product manager in charge for this project, and I was coordinating with Brainvire’s team leader and project manager. On the systems side, I also coordinated with the systems developer from Brainvire. They also provided a QA team that provided input online. We had a team appointed to validate our DevOps work.

We've spent approximately over $30,000.

We started working in November 2016 and finished in June 2017.

There are users connected to the app around the clock. Overall, 2,000 users are active on our website, but at any particular point in time at least 15 to 20 people are active. That is a lot considering this is a B2B app only and we give very few clients credentials.

How did Brainvire perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed fine with respect to project management; no issues at all.

They are professional people and have a good number and depth of resources. While working with them, we saw that they provide good documentation. They write proper comments in their code, and design-wise their work is also satisfactory. Overall, they were fine.

They should improve their process for handling change requests. The rest is all fine, no issues at all. They are quite expensive compared to other available resources.

Overall Score It was a good experience working with them.
    There were some problems on deliverables, but everything else was fine.
    They are the most expensive out of the people we evaluated.
    I can recommend them to anyone.