Award Winning Creative Firm

Arctic Grey is an award-winning creative firm that helps with everything from custom coding to existing websites to brand new website design and development from scratch.

Arctic Grey, Ltd. is a web and mobile development firm headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in New York, Chicago, Huston, London, Toronto and more. Our design and development teams are known for their experience with custom projects ranging from enthralling website design to pioneering app development. Each member of our inventive team brings an assortment of effective ideas and understanding that can only enhance your objectives.

Arctic Grey, Ltd. originated as a modest web development company in the city of Chicago. Through expansion into e-commerce and custom development, Arctic Grey grew its team quickly. The size of the company had doubled and then tripled more than a few times to keep pace with the increasing demand for application development and sophisticated e-commerce solutions for platforms like Shopify.

Currently, the company has designers and developers around the world with a span of experience unmatched by most digital firms. These professionals include seasoned project managers, experienced software engineers, creative designers, innovative UX designers, and obsessive QA testers.

The growth of Arctic Grey is a direct result of helping our clients win again and again, through long-term partnerships, and a foundation built on reliability.

We are a team of overachievers, constantly pushing the limits for our clients. When you partner with Arctic Grey, you get more than a contract. We are committed to your success.

New York, NY
  • 101 avenue of the Amercia's, 8th and 9th floor, New York, NY
    New York, NY 10013

Our clients range from startups to Fortune 500 Companies seeking assistance with eCommerce design & development. We help our clients with anything from existing website enhancements & upgrades to brand new website design & development from scratch.

Dean & Duke Image

NovaLima

Kaval Image

Kaval

E-Commerce Dev for Fine Art Company

"I would definitely recommend them to others, and we plan on continuing using them for our website even after launch!"

Mar. - July 2020

Arctic Grey, Ltd. designed and developed a Shopify website. The platform is currently pre-launch.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Diana Li
Co-Founder, Fine Art Company

The team is exceptionally pleased with the value offered by Arctic Grey, Ltd. The vendor delivered high-quality design and development at an excellent price. Their task management skills are marked by their responsive communication.

Co-founder of an ecommerce fine art website

Website development to launch

Finish website and launch

We signed up for a free design initially, not thinking too much of it, and then were blown away with the design they came up with!

Full website development on Shopify.

N/A

N/A, we are currently pre-launch

Anthony was a great PM and communicator throughout our project. He's very responsive and the team is fast in implementing feedback.

Overall, for the price and the quality of work, we are extremely pleased! I would definitely recommend them to others, and we plan on continuing using them for our website even after launch!

My only critique would be that sometimes, I'll have to give the same feedback a couple of times before it's implemented.

Web Redesign for Consumer Goods Co

"The efficiency and turnaround time for their work was impressive."

Sept. - Oct. 2019

Arctic Grey, Ltd. developed a Shopify website that was optimized for both mobile and desktop according to a provided design. With a visually appealing UI, the site is also easy to edit the frontend.

Business Development Sr. Mgr, Consumer Goods Company

Performing several rounds of QA, Arctic Grey, Ltd. delivered quality work that reflected exactly what their partners wanted. Completing the project quickly, they reduced stress for their partners. Project managers communicated well ensuring a seamless workflow.

We are a consumer goods company, selling DTC as well as B2B. I help oversee our vendor relationships, sales, our websites, and more!

For what projects/services did your company hire Arctic Grey, Ltd.?

We had built out a design for our website that we needed to implement. The challenge was to implement it in the most cost effective way without sacrificing quality, and to launch it in the shortest amount of time possible.

The goal was to have a beautiful, functional website up and running quickly. Also, a website that was easily editable by our team on the front end, as we aren't experts with code.

Google search

They helped build out our new design for our Shopify website, for desktop and mobile. We handed over a design mockup of what we wanted and they quickly built out the code and transformed it into a real working site! As with all projects, there were multiple rounds of QA and testing. They always responded and worked extremely quickly, making the entire process stress free.

We had a team of 3 people doing the QA and testing on this proejct. I'm not sure how many developers they had working on it (probably at least a few!); Anthony was my one and only main point of contact.

This is N/A just yet.

We had one main point of contact (Anthony) for the entire project, which made communication easy. He was very thorough with addressing all the points we had in the many emails we sent. He was also extremely quick in getting back to us. Excellent project management all in all.

The efficiency and turnaround time for their work was impressive. The quality is extremely good. Their willingness and ability to make everything work and implement nice-to-have features, even as we clearly went way above the budgeted hours, was mind blowing. For a project like ours, it would have easily went 2-4x the budget, had we gone with another vendor partner.

N/A.

Website Development for Skincare Company

"Their transparent, proactive approach to the collaboration makes them easy to work with."

Sept. 2016–Ongoing

Arctic Grey, Ltd. developed an e-commerce website using Shopify. Their team contributes crucial guidance to strengthen social media presence and digital marketing efforts.

St. Lucia
Agnes Savenok
Owner, Notox Girls

The new website fulfills the original vision and has an improved online rating. The online visibility support from Arctic Grey, Ltd. has saved valuable resources and is more effectively targeted. The team’s creative, collaborative nature has made them a valuable asset in the multi-year engagement.

I’m the owner of Notox Girls, a natural skincare company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arctic Grey, Ltd.?

I hired Arctic Grey to develop my website. I knew I wanted a fun, appealing, Shopify site but needed support in creating a solid vision for the platform.

After Arctic Grey helped me create the design for my website, they developed the platform from scratch. For the e-commerce functionality, they built a straightforward, uncomplicated Shopify tool so users can find specific products. Although they taught me how to make updates on the website, they’re available to support any changes I need.

In addition to development, Arctic Grey provided guidance on best practices for social media. They gave me tips on how to reach my target audience and how to optimize my marketing campaigns.

I work primarily with Anthony (Administrative Director, Arctic Grey, Ltd.).

How did you come to work with Arctic Grey, Ltd.?

When I reached out, they gave me the best quote with the quickest response time. I also liked their approach by showing me what the potential website could look like if I worked with them.

We’ve spent between $20,000–$25,000.

We started working together in September 2016 and Arctic Grey provides ongoing support.

Because of their support, I have a great rating on Google. Their guidance regarding social media and the marketing campaigns helped me maximize my engagements and investments. I’ve saved a significant amount of money because my efforts are more concentrated and effective because of Arctic Grey’s insight.

How did Arctic Grey, Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been great at managing the project. They respond to all of my emails and we speak at least once a week. They’re available for further site development whenever it’s needed and they track all progress.

Their transparent, proactive approach to the collaboration makes them easy to work with. I appreciated the various options they presented me for how the site could look. They helped me figure out what I really wanted and then delivered it.

Although this is a struggle for all companies, I wish there were more proven, guaranteed marketing strategies.

Allow them to show you their own ideas. Although you may think you’ve decided on a concept, they could impress you with their own materials.

They met our deadlines.
    Their cost was better than other companies.

E-Commerce Design for Zero-Waste Lifestyle Retailer

"The key advantage of working with Arctic Grey is their speed and responsiveness."

Nov. 2019 - Apr. 2020

Arctic Grey, Ltd. developed an e-commerce website for a zero-waste lifestyle retailer. The team built the site on Shopify.

San Rafael, California
Owner, Wild Minimalist

The new website saw an increase in sales, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Arctic Grey, Ltd. provides a smooth workflow through effective communication. The team is knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Zero waste lifestyle store

new website

build a new website

found through shopify

coded our website

~$5k

Our sales are higher

I submitted feedback and then turned around edits with a few days

The key advantage of working with Arctic Grey is their speed and responsiveness. They work fast, even on weekends, and turn around edits within days of submitting feedback. Overall, we are very happy with how our site turned out.

Attention to detail

Shopify Site for Jewelry Retailer

"The speed at which they are able to complete tasks was impressive."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Arctic Grey, Ltd. built a custom Shopify website with a complex backend and frontend.

President, Jewelry Retailer

Arctic Grey, Ltd. successfully helped launch the company despite a complex backend. The project management was very effective and development was fast.

Online retailer of jewelry. President.

For what projects/services did your company hire Arctic Grey, Ltd.?

We hired AG to do a custom Shopify website with a decent amount of complexity. The back-end was challenging and required a lot of thought.

To create a website that simply worked.

We looked on Shopify and spoke with a few of the recommended vendors in their network.

They developed the front-end and back-end of our website in full. The back-end was the most challenging as we have a few products with thousands of variants that needed to be accounted for.

We worked with Anthony who sent out our work as appropriate.

We launched our company with this website, which wouldn't have been possible otherwise.

It was mainly over email with periodic check in calls. Very effective.

The speed at which they are able to complete tasks was impressive. Also don't understand how Anthony manages it all.

Overall Score Will continue working with them