Remarkable websites for remarkable brands!

We are a full service App, Web, and Graphic Design firm based in Phoenix, AZ. We go beyond brand strategy. We create, write, and design ideas to make your business better from the ground up. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating, 5 Star Rated on Yelp and 5 Star Rated on Clutch. We are Wordpress Experts! All Labor is US Based, No Outsourcing!

Web Development

Superior web design is something we strive for. Our goal is to improve the web, one site at a time. We know getting a new website can be stressful, and we're here to guide you through the process as smoothly as possible.

Web Expertise at a Glance:

• Wordpress
  • Woocommerce
  • Magento
  • Shopify
  • MERN Stack
  • Open source Technologies ( Laravel , JSON )
  • Front end Development ( Angular JS, Bootsrap, HTML, CSS )

App Development

With years of dedicated experience with App Development, Fyresite has the capabilities to take you app project from initial concept to launch. We do UI/UX designs, Implementation in iOS and Android, Server Integration, API Integration, Push Notifications, App to Hardware (Internet of Things), and Consulting on Existing Mobile Applications.

App Expertise at a Glance:

• Apple iOS
  • Google Android
  • On Demand (Multi-Platform)
  • App to Hardware (Internet of Things)
  • Serverless Architecture

Amazon Web Services

We are a memeber of the AWS Partner Network and can assist with system architecture, migrations to AWS, Cloud Formation Templates, and Serverless Architecture with Lambda.

Graphic Design

Support your brand and promote your product or service with cutting edge visual communication.

Design Expertise at a Glance:

• 1400 16th St
    Denver, CO 80202
  • 1800 Century Park E #600
    Los Angeles, CA 90067

Green Mountain Grills Modern Flames ASU Downtown Mesa True Music Festival Lost Lake Music Festival Juniper Jam June Jam Raw Rolling Papers HBI International American Green Juicy Jay Rolling Papers Modular Mining Prepass Prepass Alliance Acme Lift Barrett Plastic Surgery

Zinkn App

On-Demand People Sharing Platform. Dual iOS & Android apps work together using the latest serverless technology to connect clients and care providers in real time.

Green Mountain Grills

Raw Rolling Paper

Custom Responsive Wordpress Theme Photoshoot Photo Editing Content Creation

Modular Mining

Custom Responsive Wordpress Theme Photo Editing Content Creation SEO

Prepass Safety Alliance

Custom Wordpress Theme for Marketing Site Web Application built in React/Node.js toi handle inventory and GPS location of equipment with the use of multiple APIs. Equipment image management system E-sign contract system Zoho CRM integrations

DS Michael

Custom Responsive Wordpress Theme Photo Editing SEO Custom Wordpress Plugins

ACME Lift Company

Location based real-time physical asset search.

Form collection and submission platform to decrease administrative overhead of rental unit tracking.

Web Development for Crowdfunding Site

"Future clients can expect to work with a friendly and imaginative team."

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Fyresite designed and developed a WordPress website for a nonprofit crowdfunding platform. They customized the site’s theme, integrated a Stripe account, and introduced a mobile text-to-donate feature.

Marty Wilkins
CEO, I Fund a Hero

Fyresite successfully delivered a functional website, the product of a well-rounded approach to design and practicality. The team’s creative ability is evident across all service lines. They communicate well and remain focused on accomplishing client objectives.

I am the CEO and founder of I Fund a Hero, which is a crowdfunding platform for nonprofits.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fyresite?

We engaged Fyresite to build our WordPress website.

They’re located in the same city as us, so we met at their office to diagram the website. We relied on Fyresite’s team to select a theme, decide on plug-ins, and set up an integration with Stripe so that donations would be correctly rerouted to each charitable cause.

Our platform is unique in that instead of a group of people—administrators at a high school, for example—having multiple crowdfunding initiatives on one site, we allow users to create an account for the group at large and then open several campaigns under that name. So once a high school sets up an account, they can launch drives for individual athletic teams, the band, the drama program, etc.

We interact with Jason (CEO, Fyresite) and a few developers.

How did you come to work with Fyresite?

I learned of Fyresite through a referral from another company.

We’ve spent over $20,000.

Our engagement began in June 2018 and remains ongoing.

We’re continuing to grow our user base because of the new website. Last year, we worked a lot with California firefighters and police officers. This year, we’ve expanded to market ourselves to schools.

How did Fyresite perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate well through emails and texts.

I was impressed by the ideas they brought to the project. For instance, they added a text-to-donate feature that we hadn’t considered, and they customized our chosen theme with new colors.

No, everything’s gone smoothly to this point. We are in the middle of building mobile applications with their team, as well.

Future clients can expect to work with a friendly and imaginative team.

They delivered everything on time, but getting the project into the queue could be quicker.
    The cost was very fair.
    We never had to re-do any of their work.
    I would absolutely recommend them.

Web Design for Consulting Service

“Fyresite provides a remarkable level of service.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Fyresite provided development support for a consulting company that lacked the bandwidth to maintain their website in-house. They also developed a website and a mobile app.

Arizona
President, Consulting Company

Thanks to the excellent services Fyresite has provided, the company has seen a noticeable uptick in sales. They’ve helped secure results from marketing efforts as well. Attentive, communicative, and efficient, they maximize ROI by working beyond the scope without incurring extra charges.

I am the president of a consulting company for business management.

For what projects/services did your company hire Fyresite?

We lacked the necessary resources internally to maintain our company's website, so we hired Fyresite for support.

Our goal was for Fyresite to provide us with responsive and reliable services.

A previous customer gave us a recommendation to use Fyresite.

Fyresite provided us with website and mobile application development services.

There were about 4-5 people on the team they assigned to our project.

Our engagement with Fyresite has helped us improve our sales and marketing.

Fyresite provides a remarkable level of service. The team is very responsive and always willing to help. They take care of extra small tasks without charging us additional expenses.

Fyresite always finishes their work in a timely manner. They are a very professional team.

No, there are none.

iOS & Android App Dev for On-demand Service Provider

“They listened to me and gave me exactly what I was looking for.”

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Aug. 2017 - Dec. 2018

After creating the wireframes, Fyresite developed an app for iOS and Android. The app enables customers to order a car and see its arrival in real time.

Sun City, Arizona
Michael Vogler
CEO, ZINKN

The app got rave reviews and the number of subscribers is on the rise. Fyresite went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their excellent communication skills and ability to explain the process in non-technical terms earned them trust.

I'm the CEO of ZINKN.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fyresite?

We were looking for a vendor to help us develop an app.

I had a very clear idea of what I wanted to develop and Fyresite helped me bring my idea to life. They developed an app for iOS and Android, managing the entire process from beginning to end. They created the wireframes, developed the backend, and oversaw the creative side of the project. The purpose of the app is to provide a person and a car to customers to help them with their daily tasks. It also allows customers to see in real time when a provider is driving towards a specific place.

I worked with a large team of people that they assigned to our project.

How did you come to work with Fyresite?

I was referred to them. I interviewed 15 different vendors and Fyresite was the only company that understood exactly what I was looking for, so I chose them.

We spent about $1 million.

We started working with them in August 2017, and the project was completed in December 2018.

The app has been phenomenal since it was launched. It's a large-scale project, but we were able to roll out without a hitch. We didn't experience any issues with the app–even when thousands of people were signing up in one day.

How did Fyresite perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great communicators and always kept me in the loop about everything that was going on with the project. I self-funded the project, so I appreciated that Fyresite helped me with the learning curve and provided all the information I needed to make me feel comfortable. We mostly used Slack to stay in touch and we had in-person meetings at least every other week.

They listened to me and gave me exactly what I was looking for. Also, they explained the process to me in a simple language, so I could easily understand them.

I can't think of anything. I wish more people knew about them.

I've already referred them a few times.

Multi-Site Dev for Real Estate Company

"I think that their main strengths are being able to communicate, hear what we say, and execute it perfectly."

2015 - 2016

Fyresite created four mobile-friendly websites to establish a professional, photo-rich company presence online. They also provided SEO services, social media growth activities, and Google AdWords setup.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Kristin Travis
Marketing Director, Jarvis Group

The crisp, attractive site network has successfully secured additional interest from an affluent clientele. Fyresite’s team skillfully and intuitively translated a precise vision into a sustainable, cohesive platform.

Jarvis Group is a real estate and investments company.

I am the marketing director of the group. Previously, I was working for another real estate company that builds luxury custom homes, taking care of architecture and interior design.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Fyresite?

Fyresite developed four websites for my companies. When we needed to revamp the website for my current company, I immediately thought of Fyresite.

Fyresite setup all four of our WordPress websites, allowing us to make our changes and not have to rely on them for small fixes. Fyresite set us up with SEO, Google AdWords, and metatags. The sites are mobile-friendly. One of them had over 20 pages; it was very intricate, with each page leading back to the other. The sites feature high-quality pictures, slideshows, text, buttons, and so on. We told Fyresite what we were going for in targeting a high-end, affluent clientele. We showed examples of what we wanted, and Fyresite took our vision and actually made it better. My boss is one of the pickiest men on the planet, and he loved the website.

One of our sites was for real estate. Fyresite installed a plug-in which allowed people to see the for-sale homes and land. Another site is intended for our online presence and is meant to help grow our social media. It was photo-oriented, and everything needed to be crisp, clear, and beautiful.

The websites needed to communicate with each other since our company allows users to tap into all services concurrently: you can buy a house from us and decorate and renovate it. Fyresite was able to make this integration very well. They were good at corresponding and contacted us frequently by email and phone.

How did you come to work with Fyresite?

I spent hours finding companies online and interviewing them. I had worked with several website companies in the past; they were horrible, wouldn't respond for days, and wouldn't execute our vision. Based on this experience, I came up with a specific questionnaire. After interviewing Fyresite, I decided to go ahead with them. I'm glad that I did.

Fyresite built four websites for $3,000–$4,000 each. The total cost is around $16,000, including online marketing.

We started working with Fyresite in 2015. The whole process took between six months and a year to complete.

We were a word-of-mouth company, so whenever a client mentioned us, other people would want to see our work and saw the caliber of what we did through the website. The page made it easy for them to understand what we were about.

How did Fyresite perform from a project management standpoint?

Fyresite was great in terms of communication. They got back to us immediately, stuck to appointments, and maintained constant communication. I found this important since I wanted to make sure that we were getting our vision for the website across.

What distinguishes Fyresite from other providers?

I think that Fyresite's work is beautiful. Compared to theirs, other sites look archaic and badly put-together. Fyresite can build a cohesive and beautiful website. Also, I've known them for three years, and Fyresite has kept the same team. This says something about the management and how well they work together.

Is there anything Fyresite could have improved or done differently?

I think that their main strengths are being able to communicate, hear what we say, and execute it perfectly. I don't have a single bad thing to say about Fyresite.

Web Design for Sole Practitioner Attorney

"Fyresite is easy to reach and speak with. They also understood exactly what we were looking for."

Aug. 2014 - Ongoing

Fyresite was hired to revamp and update the client's website by reworking its style and content. Work began in August 2014 and is ongoing for maintenance.

Sharon Beatty
Executive Assistant, Grant Woods Law

The client is completely satisfied with the new website, praising Fyresite's responsiveness and quick completion of the project. They particularly appreciated how Fyresite was able to understand exactly their needs.

Grant Woods PC is an attorney and a sole practitioner. I am his executive assistant and have been with Mr. Woods for 23 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fyresite?

We needed to revamp and update Mr. Woods’ website.

Fyresite completely reworked the style and content of the website.

How did you come to work with Fyresite?

They were referred to us by our IT guy, Tom Anthony of Tomina Consulting, LLC.

It started in August 2014; the relationship is ongoing.

It has cost us $2,975.

What were the results of the project? What did Fyresite help you achieve?

They did a complete update of our website and also do ongoing maintenance.

How did Fyresite perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent, responsive, and quick.

Are there any areas Fyresite could improve?

Overall Score Extremely professional; even now over two years after the main project, if I have a concern, I can reach out to Sean and staff, and my concern is addressed and resolved immediately.
    Completed project in an expeditious manner.
    Had received numerous other quotes for far more.
    Always responsive and professional.
    Sean Elstins and staff are professional, and their level of expertise is excellent.

Web Design for Law Firm

"Fyresite has a mastery of WordPress, being able to accomplish things that I didn't think were possible."

Fyresite redesigned the client's outdated website into WordPress in order to manage an increase in mobile traffic, and incorporate features like contract forms and videos.

Kristopher Rezagholi, Esq.
Attorney, The Law Offices of Kristopher K. Rezagholi, PLLC

The site has received positive feedback from users, and its professional presentation has garnered new customers. Both the PPC advertising and the conversion rate have increased.

We are a law firm providing consumer legal services in the criminal and personal injury spaces.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fyresite?

Our website was outdated. We needed to modernize it and make it mobile-friendly, as more and more of our traffic was coming through iPhones and iPads, rather than desktops.

Fyresite redesigned our website in WordPress, making it more mobile-friendly. I gave them a certain set of parameters for things that I wanted to include, but also gave them free reign on how they would be incorporated. I needed contact forms and embedded videos, for example; how those would be displayed was Fyresite's choice. I approved things along the way.

How did you come to work with Fyresite?

I've known one of Fyresite's owners for a few years and had worked with him in the past.

How much have you invested with Fyresite?

Sorry, this is confidential.

Our project has been completed since March 2016. I don't have an ongoing maintenance contract with Fyresite, even though they do provide those services for others. I'm proficient enough in WordPress to maintain the site myself.

Anecdotally, I've heard compliments about our website from multiple people. Clients have told us that they selected our firm because of the professional image presented on the site. I haven't received any negative feedback for the work done by Fyresite.

The rate of return for our PPC advertising has increased due to the website being mobile-friendly. Our conversion rate has climbed, so there's been a noticeable uptick in business.

How did Fyresite perform from a project management standpoint?

Fyresite performed well in terms of project management. I directed a lot of the work, so the focus was on Fyresite doing what I told them to. The fact that I have web development knowledge has helped and has put me in a different position to other clients. I'm certainly not an expert like Fyresite's team, so they've definitely explained what needed to happen in layman's terms.

What did you find most impressive about Fyresite?

Fyresite's designs have always been top-notch. I've used them for several websites, which turned out as some of the better-looking ones in their field. The graphics team from Fyresite is superb. They've designed logos for my firm, as well as for other businesses I've been involved in.

Are there any areas Fyresite could improve?

Nothing comes to mind. I've used Fyresite on several occasions. If I did have a problem with them, I wouldn't keep coming back.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Fyresite?

Any potential clients should have a clear idea in mind about what they want accomplished with a website. There's no substitute for doing your own work. Fyresite is good at taking ideas and parameters, bringing them to realization.

Fyresite met every deadline that I gave them.
    The value was great.
    I've had no problems in getting what I wanted accomplished.
    I have recommended Fyresite to several people in my industry.

Web Design for University Space Lab

"Fyresite ... delivered exactly what I was looking for."

Fyresite was initially hired to redesign the website but ended up building a new one because the client felt that the old site was unusable. They also provided services for implementing analytics tracking.

Tempe, Arizona
John Conafay
Business Development & Media Manager, ASU SpaceTREx

The new website has drawn significant praise from users, who claim it should be the standard for academic institutions' websites. Fyresite demonstrated genuine interest in and a clear understanding of the project.

The Space and Terrestrial Robotic Exploration (SpaceTREx) Laboratory at the Arizona State University is a research facility focused on developing technologies for extreme environment exploration.

I was the business development and media manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fyresite?

I was responsible for bringing vendors in and cutting deals with them for satellite CubeSat builds, as well as handling the media and public relations tasks. With this came building a new website.

Initially, Fyresite was brought in to revamp our site, but they ended up building a new one, given that the old page was unusable from our standpoint. Fyresite also worked on a website for another organization I was involved with, called PoliSpace, which is a small, government space policy firm in Washington D.C.

Fyresite was also responsible for analytics tracking and visualization for the different orbits that our science was involved in.

How did you come to work with Fyresite?

I researched companies in Arizona using Yelp. Fyresite was the first group that popped up. It turned out that they were very interested in space, so we got along well on that front. They also had a feel for the industry, which is very rare. The 2-3 other companies I looked up hadn't built any websites with any excitement to them. We ended up hiring Fyresite.

How much have you invested with Fyresite?

The development cost was $1,200 to $2,000 per site.

We started working with Fyresite in July 2015. I haven't worked with Fyresite since the second website they built was launched, but they're definitely my go-to firm. Fyresite was easy to work with and delivered exactly what I was looking for.

Fyresite provided good speed and clarity of communication, even when we didn't know exactly what we wanted. They were able to pick up and implement our requests perfectly.

Multiple people have told me that the website Fyresite created should be the standard for academic institutions. It stood out as something that people might actually want to read through and access for information, as opposed to the HTML-only, standard websites that are out there.

How did Fyresite perform from a project management standpoint?

Fyresite was quick but thorough. I've had to deal with some odd requests and nitpicky things from bosses. Fyresite was incredibly patient and understanding in these cases. They knew the process well and set the expectations for our projects.

What did you find most impressive about Fyresite?

I appreciated Fyresite's ability to communicate with the scientific community. Our whole experience with Fyresite was great, so it's hard to pick one thing.

Are there any areas where Fyresite could improve?

No. I'm picky when it comes to contractors, so I wouldn't have gone back to Fyresite if we had a bad experience.

Fyresite was either unexpectedly early or exactly on time.
    Our projects were well within budget.
    We had clear communication. Fyresite understood exactly what we were looking for, adapting our hand-waving to ideal results.
    I've recommended Fyresite to 3-4 friends.

Web Design for Injury & Defense Law Firm

"They are in tune with the customer's needs."

2011 - Ongoing

Fyresite created a mobile-friendly custom site, and has since completed three redesigns. The company continues to provide site maintenance and other additional services.

Mesa, Arizona
Jamal Allen
Lawyer, Allen & Associates, PLC Lawyers

The client has been extremely satisfied with the site, and with Fyresite's responsiveness regarding updates and changes. The site has received excellent customer feedback and has resulted in more conversions for the client.

We are a law firm representing injured and wrongly accused clients throughout the state of Arizona. I am a lawyer and the owner of the firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fyresite?

I needed to develop a custom website for my law firm. I had been working with a company that provided template-style websites to law firms in the US. The price point was inconsistent with the reach that our site could achieve. I wanted the ability to customize my website and add content on a daily basis, based on market requirements.

Fyresite developed my mobile-friendly custom website. I was connected with individuals that could provide content in areas that I'm familiar with, with the help of Fyresite. This showed me that they were truly interested in the customer experience. In total, we've used Fyresite for 3 redesigns.

How did you come to work with Fyresite?

I considered other local web developers. I found Fyresite's principal to be accessible and willing to discuss my needs.

How much have you invested with Fyresite?

The average cost for a site rebuild with Fyresite was between $4,500 to $11,000.

We started working with Fyresite in 2011. We have an ongoing relationship for site maintenance and other services.

The customer feedback for the website has been phenomenal. I have been getting more conversions through it, which has been important to me. I run a people business, so I need customers to see my prices and the services that I provide, then call me. I can contact Fyresite for any changes and have the work done. They are in tune with the customer's needs.

How did Fyresite perform from a project management standpoint?

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give Fyresite a 9.5 in terms of project management.

What did you find most impressive about Fyresite?

I appreciated Fyresite's accessibility. As a potential customer, I needed to be able to sit down with the developer and exchange ideas before signing a contract or paying them money. I sat down with Fyresite's team and saw how they work, turning my ideas into action within a short period of time.

Web Design & Branding for Music Festival Producer

"They can do everything and are integral in the creative process."

2012 - Ongoing

Fyresite delivered all tech and design services for the client's branding campaign, to include e-commerce, mobile apps, logos for products and the company, and website creation, among many other tasks.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Jarid Dietrich
Founder & President, True Music Festival

The client was extremely pleased with Fyresite, specifically citing their creativity, cultural and technological relevance, and attentiveness. Fyresite has the breadth of knowledge and experience that allows them to cover every facet of the project.

I am the founder and president of True Music Festival, a music festival production and creation company.

What were the business challenges that were you trying to address with Fyresite?

I needed a one-stop shop for everything tech and design related.

They pretty much did everything I needed, such as Mailchimp, Facebook, setting up e-commerce on our site, and mobile app design and building. They also did company logo and brand design; product logo and brand design; website creation; e-mail creation and link across all accounts; liaised with sponsor and other organizations on my behalf to create custom designs within a pre-designed brand book they created; delivered all materials to clients and myself; and handled all tech I encountered on my behalf.

How did you come to work with Fyresite?

I was aware of their work in the market and liked what I saw.

We started in 2012, and our work relationship is ongoing.

They delivered incredible results. Fyresite is amazing to work with. They can do everything and are integral in the creative process. They are extremely culturally and technologically relevant, which is reflected in their work and ability to use the latest tools to help my business.

How did Fyresite perform from a project management standpoint?

They did very well. They are extremely attentive, and their team members are all very experienced and knowledgeable.

What did you find most impressive about Fyresite?

Their vision is incredible, and their ability to cover every spectrum of the project is amazing. They go above and beyond in all areas.

Are there any areas Fyresite could improve?

Overall Score It's awesome. I don't know what I would do without them. I feel like they are part of my team.
    I can call them for design work with a two-hour turnaround, and they get it done if it's of high priority with no questions asked.
    You can't beat it. The attention you get is unreal. They know everything about every element of the project from top to bottom.
    I do it on a weekly basis. Any time anyone asks me for web recommendations – which is often – I always send them to Fyresite. I'm confident people will be impressed with their product and especially the experience working with them.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Electric Fireplace Manufacturer

"They know how to get customers and are technologically advanced."

Fyresite provided full-spectrum online marketing services, including SEO, site design and development, and social media. They built an updated, custom site to improve brand recognition.

Phoenix Metro Area
Elliott White
Director of Marketing, Modern Flames

The client is now ranked on the first page of Google for its products, and site traffic has increased by 20%. Fyresite also improved the social media exposure of the company, the navigation of the site, and the user-friendliness of site features.

Arizona Fasteners Corp. is an umbrella for a number of companies: Arizona Fireplaces, AF Steel Fabrication, AF Distributors, Grand Canyon Gas Logs, and Modern Flames. Arizona Fireplaces is a local retail fireplace shop offering different brands of fireplaces and related services, like installation. AF Distributors is a distribution company focused on fireplaces and barbecues for the South-West. It offers drop shipments to online retailers across the country. AF Steel Fabrication is a local steel company which produces structural steel for buildings, custom homes, and anything else that would require such a structure.

Modern Flames is an electrical fireplace manufacturing company focused on the engineering and design of units which are built in our China factory. We ship our products all over the world.

Grand Canyon Gas Logs is a gas log manufacturing company with plants in Indiana and Northern Arizona. We sell our products all across the United States and Canada. Given the number of companies run by our corporation, it can get confusing. We operate through three buildings and are also building a fourth.

I run Grand Canyon Gas Logs and am in charge of marketing for all other companies.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Fyresite?

We use their team for the marketing of all our companies.

Fyresite is a one-stop-shop for us in terms of SEO [search engine optimization], website design and development, and social media. We wanted to test them initially, so we allocated the Modern Flames marketing budget to Fyresite. The goal was to build brand recognition and have the company become a household name within the electric fireplace market. Their team has done a phenomenal job in the sense of building an entirely customized website for us and working out-of-scope in order to build it as well as possible. Fyresite also did a tremendous job with respect to our Google rankings.

Modern Flames is now ranked in the first page for "electric fireplaces," a term which encompasses the entire industry. We are ranked in the third position, and the two companies above us are Lowe's and Walmart.

The biggest project we've undertaken with Fyresite has been the custom website built for Modern Flames. The previous page had been around for four years. It was a bit old and outdated, so it needed to have something that would make it pop. Fyresite created video backgrounds within the website in order for users to see electric fireplaces burning in a room setting. They also made it a lot easier to navigate the website. Even without having the exact knowledge of what they were looking for, a customer could determine what fireplace was best for them, what its installation entailed, have access to manuals, and so on.

Quote requests, finding dealers, and a display section were some key elements needed for the site. Fyresite created user-friendly implementations of these.

How did you come to work with Fyresite?

We started working with them a year and a half ago, working on fliers and other material. The original collaboration didn't work out because we had a small budget and were unable to direct them as we required. They were very much willing to work within our constraints, but we didn't have the man-power or the time in order to guide them. We know our business better than anyone, so Fyresite needed our help.

We went to another company with which we were fairly happy, but we couldn't get everything that we needed out of the relationship. They were poor on communication and weren't what we were looking for. We decided to make a change and considered four other companies before settling on Fyresite once more. They key determinant for going to them was the fact that they are local and have a very diverse team which can do graphic design, web development, and SEO. They are also very technical in an app development sense. We wanted to create a user-interface app for the Modern Flames website down the road.

Their communication was fantastic. They constantly email us, and we have weekly conversations. This, and the type of staff that they employ, were the two main reasons for selecting Fyresite.

The annual cost of their services is between $50,000-200,000.

We started working together for our second collaboration in July of 2015. The Modern Flames site was launched in September. We're constantly adding more tasks for Fyresite, and we're increasing our budget. They are creating more material for us on Facebook and YouTube for the Modern Flames company. We've also turned over website updates and edits to their team.

We've seen an excellent increase in traffic to the website that Fyresite built for us. From the previous year, it has risen by at least 20%. We have an online chatroom which used to receive three or four conversations per day. We're currently seeing three to four chats at a time. People are always on the website, asking questions.

We used to be on the third Google page for the term "electric fireplaces." We're currently on page one, beneath only Lowe's and Walmart. Fyresite has increased our Facebook likes through a small campaign, and they've also expanded our YouTube views. We have a few videos with more than 30,000 views.

We've seen some great results and are overall happy with their efforts.

How did Fyresite perform from a project management standpoint?

They were on-time consistently. We used a project management tool with which we could communicate and track backend issues. Fyresite was very prompt in answering our queries and getting tasks done. Their communication and work ethic are top-notch.

What distinguishes Fyresite from other providers?

They have both a great graphic design team and a good technical one. Fyresite was able to manipulate our WordPress website, basically transforming it into a custom one. They're back-end technically-inclined and also keep up with the latest trends in terms of frontend elements. They know how to get customers and are technologically advanced.

Is there anything Fyresite could have improved or done differently?

Things could have been done differently on our end in terms of allocating more time and budget to our various companies. Fyresite has done a great job in terms of working with the budget lined up for them.

They have never missed a deadline.