Outsmart don't outspend your competition

After conducting over 2,500 marketing campaign audits we've identified that over 68% of digital budgets are completely wasted on ZERO results.

We've built a team of marketing strategist experts and industry leading software to make sure every penny is accounted for and driving the maximum value.

Our areas of expertise include:

1. Traffic: We use Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Retargeting and other ad platforms to drive the highest quality traffic to your site with the intent to buy.

2. Conversion: Traffic alone isn't going to cut it. We optimize and test the user experience on your site with custom landing pages and/or A/B testing to ensure the highest conversion rates.

3. Analytics: We will ensure your web analytics have been properly deployed and integrated with your backend data to measure the actual ROI generated for your business.

If you are looking to outsmart and not outspend your competition then we are your group. We have thorough and regular communication about our strategy and won't be satisfied until we are meeting and exceeding your expectations.

Lindon, UT

ConocoPhillps

Fandango

PennyMac

Adwords Management for Advertising Initiative

“They took time to effectively understand our business and made sure we succeeded.”

Mar. 2015 - Mar. 2016

Disruptive created marketing material for AdWords. They experimented with keywords and ran tests to identify the best messaging option. The overall goal was to generate online leads.

Provo, Utah
Carter Buck
CEO, Engagex

Disruptive delivered against their reputation for doing high-quality work. Their project manager maintained constant contact, regularly reporting on progress. They invest time and effort to accurately represent the brand and create the best materials possible.

I’m the CEO of Engagex, a marketing firm that focuses on phone-based customer outreach. We contact customers for various reasons on behalf of our clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We were looking for someone to help drive new lines of business. We wanted to add online leads, so we needed a firm to help us test if that was a productive segment or not.

We established a budget with Disruptive and gave them some messaging to work with. They extracted the value points to build a landing page that would drive business. They have an analytical and scientific approach to creating the marketing material, and most of the work was for AdWords. They tested a variety of keywords and messaging options to see which most effectively engaged our customers. The A/B testing lasted until Disruptive identified the best way to drive traffic.

Although they were able to generate interest, we eventually decided to not move forward with the program because it didn’t fit well into our business model.

The project manager was our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

Disruptive had a good reputation in the business community. Many people I respect have had great success with them, so they came highly recommended. I reached out to them and struck up a relationship.

We spent about $50,000.

The partnership lasted from March 2015–March 2016.

We had a specific goal of generating 30 inbound leads per day, and Disruptive exceeded that. They quickly proved the value of what we were selling.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project manager was efficient, proactive, and always available. She regularly checked in and reported back to us, keeping the lines of communication open. She took real-time data on a daily basis and provided feedback on how the leads were performing and what adjustments needed to be made.

We mainly communicated via email and phone, but they just recently launched a dynamic portal.

They took time to effectively understand our business and made sure we succeeded. When you hire someone to do your marketing, it can be hard for them to represent you accurately, but Disruptive’s work aligned perfectly with who we are as a company.

No, I wouldn’t have changed anything about our experience.

Follow their process and trust that they know what they’re doing. Their methodology is well-tested, so you can let them take charge. Follow their lead, and you’ll have more success.

Overall Score It was great.

AdWords and Social Media Marketing for Small Law Firm

They consistently follow up on tasks, and I always know what to expect.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising has spearheaded social media marketing efforts and AdWords advertising, involving keyword work, search terms, and custom ads. They currently produce a monthly analysis to gauge their strategies.

Orem, Utah
Dana Ball
Owner, Dana Ball Legal Services

Disruptive Advertising’s work has generated more qualified leads. The team is adept at shifting their strategies to ensure an effective and cost-efficient solution. Their open communication and customer-centric approach are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the owner of Dana Ball Legal Services. We help small business owners avoid common legal mistakes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

I needed resources to generate leads through Google AdWords.

I wanted to increase our visibility to target small business owners.

Another business owner who had previously worked with Disruptive Advertising referred them to me.

Initially, we had several phone calls to discuss our objectives, review our intended market, and answer any questions. Because my practice differs from typical law firms, they needed to test our keywords, search terms, and ads, identifying the ideal social media channels to promote my business. Using this information, they’ve led my social media campaign and AdWords to generate leads. Every month, they give me a report on all of our marketing efforts.

I work with two people who oversee my account.

We’re amazed to see the quality of leads we’re receiving. The team has a great system in place to accomplish our goals. They always informed me when we should halt unproductive outlets and shift our focus to more fruitful ones, which prevents me from wasting money.

They’ve been extremely helpful, delivering quality responses to my inquiries and concerns. They’re on top of their customer service and maintain open communication. I can easily reach my contact by phone or email. Currently, we have a monthly phone call to review the previous month’s report and discuss the next month’s strategy. They consistently follow up on tasks, and I always know what to expect.

Their team members are proactive; they strive to make sure that I understand the process and know what to expect.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Overall Score They will do wonders for any company trying to get their name recognized on social media.
    It's easy to set schedules with them, and they're always available.
    Their pricing is fair.
    They want you to be happy with the results.
    I've already referred them to several friends and clients.

Pay Per Click Management for Construction Supplier

“They’re an enthusiastic and proactive group. They’re good people that we can trust.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Disruptive took over PPC advertising when the previous company failed to deliver. They manage ads on Google, Bing, and Facebook. Plans are in the works to begin conversion rate optimization next month.

Yorktown Heights, New York
Shane Holland
E-commerce Director, The Tool Nut

Disruptive focuses on results, which has led to nearly a 25% increase in ROI since working with them. They have excellent communication and project management, actively implementing feedback and suggestions. Their graphic design work was subpar, but everything else has been fantastic.

I’m the director of e-commerce for The Tool Nut, an online retailer for power tools and related accessories. I'm in charge of our online activities, including marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We needed to replace our PPC advertiser.

The agency that we were using before was based in Israel, so the time difference and lack of communication led us to switching. We do a lot of PPC advertising, and our account wasn’t getting the resources it needed. When we partnered with Disruptive, there was a bit of a learning curve, but that was expected. After about three months, they understood our demographic and product mix. They do PPC advertising on Google, Bing, and Facebook.

They restructured parts of the account to make it easier to manage, and we even met with them and some Google representatives. Because they’re a premier partner, they have access to Google resources and personnel. They presented a few strategies, which we began implementing. We currently have plans to work with Disruptive on conversion rate optimization within the next month.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

I did some research online to find the top PPC agencies in the U.S. We interviewed 5–6 of them and ultimately decided to hire Disruptive. They felt like a good fit and seemed like a knowledgeable and capable company. We were impressed by their eagerness and enthusiasm.

We’ve been working together since July 2017.

We’ve seen a 20%–25% increase in our ROI since working with Disruptive. They’ve done a great job growing that and helping it continue to grow. Even during the initial months of our partnership, their performance was better than our previous partner.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

We have weekly calls to discuss our project, and they’re always engaged and interested in what’s going on. They listen to our feedback and take direction, respecting our final decisions. They provide great insight and expertise on different methods or ideas we should implement.

Even though their fee is based on a percentage of our PPC spend, they’ve never been reluctant when we’ve cut back on ads. They look out for our best interest as well as their own.

They’re an enthusiastic and proactive group. They’re good people that we can trust. A lot of companies are willing to bend rules, but Disruptive does things honestly.

They did some graphic design work that wasn’t homogenous with our site and brand.

Maintain clear communication and be in touch with them on a regular basis.

They've done an exceptional job. I've been really pleased.

Social Media Campaigns for Media Player Manufacturer

“They really care about their customers.”

Disruptive Advertising manages targeted social media campaigns that promote livestreaming media players.

Orlando, Florida
Peter Mitchell
Owners, SkyStream

Disruptive Advertising’s campaigns have proven lucrative, which speak to their social media expertise. Their team is dynamic, professional, and friendly. Other strengths include solid communication and affordable pricing.

I am the co-owner of a company that manufactures and sells streaming media players.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We hired them to manage and improve our Facebook advertising campaigns. We had been doing it on our own with good results, but a professional team was needed to take it to the next level.

We wanted to increase conversions while lowering conversion costs.

I went to a digital marketing comparison site and contacted the top three vendors that work with companies of our size. Disruptive seemed to offer the best value.

Disruptive has complete control of our Facebook marketing campaign. Jared (Marketing Consultant, Disruptive Advertising) helped us identify audiences that were receptive to our product offerings. He then implemented a dynamic retargeting campaign that has been extremely profitable.

Jared is our main point of contact. He also manages our account.

Disruptive has executed solid campaigns that have produced great results. Jared has helped lower the costs of our retargeting campaigns.

It is wonderful. The communication between us and Disruptive has been solid.

They are extremely professional and friendly. They really care about their customers.

Not that I can think of.

Overall Score It has been a great experience so far.
    They deliver on time.
    It’s very fair for the level of service they provide.
    The results speak for themselves.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Digital Marketing for Loyalty Shopping Startup

"We are relying on them as an extension of our marketing team and they have yet to disappoint."

Disruptive Advertising is creating landing pages for various campaigns and handling creative designs, development, and analytics. They are also running A/B tests.

Santa Monica, California
CEO, Subscribly

While the project is still ongoing, there have been significant signs of progress and key performance indicators (KPIs) indicate improvements. Disruptive continues to clearly follow up on communicating updates and deliver high-quality work cost-effectively.

I am the founder and CEO of a growing startup in California.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We are ramping up our digital marketing and decided to partner with Disruptive to help us manage our digital marketing and drive results.

Our goals are to increase customer acquisitions and decrease the overall cost per acquisition.

We evaluated several agency partners and but decided to go with Disruptive. Primarily, they provided the best audit of our existing marketing situation. They demonstrated their expertise and creativity. They also seemed to have a well-run business with happy employees.

They processed an initial audit and then started the onboarding process. They worked with us to create a 90-day plan and got to work. Their team is currently creating high converting landing pages for the various campaigns. They are handling all the creative designs, development, and the analytics to track results. They operate autonomously but check in every week to review performance and discuss strategy. They continuously work to implement changes and run A/B tests— always looking for opportunities to improve our account.

I work with a strategist, a digital executor, a designer, and additional personnel as needed.

We're are still working together, but we are relying on them as an extension of our marketing team and they have yet to disappoint. Our work has grown significantly and our KPIs show improvements so far.

Their communication and workflow are great. They are professionals and have great project management skills. They always clearly follow up after meetings and have a solid agenda before we start.

Their value is great and their team's quality of work is amazing for the price I am paying. Other professionals of the same caliber would charge me two or three times more.

The team is managing other clients and are not only working on my project. I wish I was assigned more staff, but I can see that they are working hard to fulfill all their clients and their CEO said they are going to increase their staff's size.

They make scheduling easy.
    Their cost is great.
    The quality of their work is excellent.
    I am highly likely to recommend them.

Adwords Management, Social Ads & CRO for Virtual Office

“Each team member has their own purpose and responsibility, so we can work on five goals at a time.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Disruptive develops and implements social and paid marketing strategies, focusing on Google/Bing/Facebook/Instagram. They also do conversion rate optimization and perform A/B testing.

Kris Duckworth
VP, Davinci Virtual Office Solutions

Their large and versatile team keeps the project on track, maximizing productivity by working on multiple goals at a time. They provide various resources to help establish a smooth process, while their expertise and customer service earned them favorable referrals.

I'm the VP of Davinci Virtual Office Solutions. We provide offices, live answering services, and live web chat services in 1,500 locations worldwide.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We have a healthy budget that we spend on paid marketing, so we wanted to leverage that budget, primarily with Google and Bing marketing platforms. In addition, we were looking to do social marketing on Facebook and Instagram. We started looking for a company that was agile and competent to help us develop marketing strategies.

They oversee our social and paid marketing campaigns and do conversion rate optimization. They also help us with A/B testing based on the images and the look of our website: they make content changes to let customers experience an altered look and feel of the website based on the tests we're performing. Those changes are not permanent–Disruptive makes indirect changes through additional software.

We work with a large team that includes our main point of contact, marketing specialists for various platforms, an analyst, a video production team, and the owner. Their video team meets with us monthly to discuss different strategies and the performance of videos. In addition, we work closely with A/B testers.

How did you come to work with them?

We did a lot of research trying to find a local company. We also asked for recommendations from our partners. After 3–4 months of looking for the right vendor, we found Disruptive. They had the qualifications we needed, so we hired them.

We've spent about $90,000–$92,000.

We started working with them in October 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

We're definitely on track with the project. We've established a marketing spend versus return point of view, which is based on the number of leads converted into customers, but that's still work in progress. After that, we're going to offer incentives based on the increased traffic and conversions.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

Every week we have a video conference with most of their team. They give us an executive report and have internal dashboard reports that they custom-built for us. In addition, we have access to Google AdWords, which is another dashboard for us to see the progress. Then, we use in-house tools to analyze that information and evaluate how many visitors are coming in and converting from a lead into a customer.

This is the first time we've had a large team that is helping us reach our goals. Other agencies usually assigned one person to us who funneled everything to different team members. At Disruptive, each team member has their own purpose and responsibility, so we can work on five goals at a time.

I don't think so. We requested that we have video conferences with them and we would love them to have a video camera that would capture an entire room and all the team members. But that is a minor detail.

Push them from an analytical point of view from the start. They're an excellent team and we would use them again and again.

Compared to the companies we worked with previously, Disruptive offers a great value.
    In some cases, we had to double check the numbers to make sure the campaign was successful.
    They bring a lot of talented people to the table. A company’s budget will probably dictate the number of people they assign to a project.

Google AdWords Management for Insurance Company

"Disruptive's transparency and overall presentation continues to impress me."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Aiming to create a steady flow of inbound leads, Disruptive Advertising assumed management responsibility for existing Google AdWords campaigns. The team also provides dedicated consultation services.

Alix Kersavage
Marketing Coordinator, Security National Life Insurance Co.

In addition to facilitating more attention to individual accounts, Disruptive has improved the consistency and quality of each lead and decreased the client’s overall workload. They are eager to share valuable strategic advice and remain engaged in the decision making process.

Security National Life Insurance Company provides affordable life insurance and annuity products to fund prearranged and prepaid funerals. Preneed products offer lifetime protection against funeral inflation costs by pre-planning and funding funerals at participating establishments before the need at time of death. Final expense services specialize in affordable and convenient products that “make sense” for a family to cover funeral costs and additional expenses. As marketing coordinator, I oversee the social media, online and print advertising, and marketing for the preneed and final expense divisions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We hired Disruptive to manage our Google AdWords accounts.

We wanted to create and continue to increase a consistent flow of independent insurance agent leads to our in-house recruiter.

After doing some online research, I set up several calls with a few companies in the area. Disruptive's presentation on how to achieve our goals far exceeded that of the other vendors. I was overwhelmingly impressed with their strategy and approach.

My sales rep, a dedicated market consultant, and myself met with them in person to go over goals, consumer types, and the state of our current efforts. They came back with a game plan that we discussed together and included landing pages for an A/B test. After approval, they dove in and started optimizing our campaigns.

I work directly with a marketing consultant. We have regularly scheduled calls during which he answers my questions, provides an account summary, and asks what I would like to see moving forward. He explains things in detail so that I feel like I'm a part of the effort. I feel comfortable that I can ask for further clarification without hesitation.

Prior to working with Disruptive, it was becoming increasingly more difficult to give time and attention to the accounts. The lack of attention resulted in weeks of lead downturn. Disruptive has taken the workload off my plate and really improved the consistency and quality of each lead.

How did the Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

Disruptive is very open and communicative. My dedicated marketing consultant has gone above and beyond to provide me with valuable information that exceeds his scope. When considering alternative pay-per-click options, he is quick to offer his strategy for our company, provide assistance, and send me information that is key to the decision making process.

What impresses you about the Disruptive Advertising?

Disruptive's transparency and overall presentation continues to impress me. They are truly interested in creating a mutually beneficial and lasting partnership.

Our first representative wasn't quite hitting our goals. When we were reassigned to another rep, all the pieces fell into place.

PPC Campaign for Plumbing & Heating Company

"Everyone on their team has been pleasant, professional, and positive."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising created and continues to manage a PPC campaign to drive high-quality leads, incorporating landing page development with zip-code targeting and Google analytics.

Boston, Massachusetts
Thomas Laverty
President, Chuck Laverty & Son Inc.

Within two months, the campaign attracted the greatest business volume in the past 10 years. Disruptive Advertising’s responsiveness, strategic advice, industry experience, and fair pricing make the partnership profitable.

I'm the president of a medium-sized plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company located in New England.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We needed a vendor to create and manage a successful advertising campaign.

We wanted to bring new, high-quality leads to our company.

I spent hours researching various companies but couldn't find many that matched Disruptive Advertising’s reputation. After I spoke with their contact on the phone, I knew I’d called the right company.

We had multiple conference calls with the team assigned to us and received a list of what they needed. Once I sent everything to them, the work happened quickly. They built awesome landing pages, created multiple campaigns with zip-code targeting, set up Google analytics, and worked with me to develop a budgeting plan that would benefit my company.

Adam (Senior Marketing Strategist, Disruptive Advertising) acts as our account manager and is an incredibly nice guy. He explained the benefits of having Disruptive Advertising build and manage my pay-per-click (PPC) campaign. Manny (UI Designer, Disruptive Advertising) built the landing pages, which work amazingly well.

Ashlynn (Marketing Consultant, Disruptive Advertising) built the campaign and continues to manage it; she is my go-to person for everything, I have biweekly phone calls with her for a half hour so we can update the campaign. I can’t praise her enough; she really is the best.

Overall Score They're a great company with great employees.
    Our campaign manager handles everything incredibly well.
    They're reasonably priced and absolutely worth the cost.
    They really deliver the best.
    I'd certainly refer them.

PPC & Social Media Campaigns For SaaS Company

"I felt like I was working with friends, and their knowledge of the industry was refreshing."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising produced a variety of PPC, Facebook, Instagram, and marketplace advertisements to reach wider, more diverse target audiences and build a strong industry reputation.

Sr. Integrated Marketing Manager, SaaS Company

After implementing several new campaigns, the company has increased sales and boosted its market share. Disruptive Advertising keeps projects moving swiftly through their attention to detail and adaptive management style. Their friendly, personable communication has made them a trusted partner.

I’m the Senior Integrated Marketing Manager for a niche SaaS company. We show school districts how a software solution can work from the beginning of both their students’ and their educators’ careers to the end, which can be complex.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We needed to not only expand brand awareness, but to also use social and PPC ads to target audiences that we couldn't reach on our own. We also needed to reach audiences outside our specific, concentrated targets, for which we hadn’t accounted resources.

Our goals were simple. We just needed to tell people that we existed, publicize ourselves as a leader in the space, and tell our story. Working with Disruptive did just that.

Disruptive was recommended to us by our SEO agency.

Disruptive knew from the beginning that what we were looking to do wasn’t easy, even though it sounded like it would be. The market is weird, and it has a very long lead time. Disruptive came to the table with ideas and approaches that pointed us in the right direction to improve our brand awareness and audience segmentation.

Disruptive was always thinking about what else could be done next. They produced various Facebook and Instagram ads, as well as our online ad marketplace ads, which helped with various asset initiatives that we were producing. Timing was critical, and it was well received by the audience.

We are smaller, so the "team" consisted of myself along with Jared and Brad from Disruptive.

Our bar was low for any type of results. Although our audience is slow to act, we gained ground in digital asset downloads and improved our market share in the industry.

We agreed to bi-weekly calls. Although we were slow in producing, Disruptive always prodded us along and presented tasks we could complete. The talks always had laughs and understanding, two important things when working in niche markets. Communication with Disruptive was always welcomed and productive.

The way Disruptive communicated with me about the results of the campaigns. They were interested in what we were doing as a company, and also in me personally. I felt like I was working with friends, and their knowledge of the industry was refreshing. I could keep the project off my plate knowing that they were doing the best they could with what we gave them.

We are very satisfied with Disruptive, and will continue to be an advocate of their services.

Ongoing Online Marketing Strategy for Transportation Company

"Their expertise, attention to detail, and customer care are great."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising assists with improving the company’s online presence and drives campaigns for attracting both drivers as well as customers.

Vladimir Atanasov
CTO, Logiflex Inc.

Thanks to their involvement, lead quality has vastly improved and the hiring rate for drivers is up by 300%. The marketing consultant in charge is easy to work with, transparent, and eager to provide guidance. Their results are also more cost-effective than other attempted marketing approaches.

I'm the CTO of a logistics platform provider and a logistics company based in Chicago. We serve customers across all of North America.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We needed help with our online presence.

Our first project was to increase the transportation company’s online presence and advertise it as a great workplace for potential drivers. After a very successful campaign, we started another one for showing the company’s services to potential customers.

We contacted a few providers after searching online. Disruptive Advertising presented themselves in the most professional way. We were also impressed by their portfolio and the fact that they had prior experience in the very niche market we wanted to advertise in.

After selecting them as our vendor, we had a couple of exploratory meetings where they tried to understand as much about us and our vision as possible. After we covered our goals, they built the initial campaign and published it. They closely monitored the results and would check in with us on a regular basis. Based on our feedback and the data collected, they keep adjusting the campaign parameters to get the best possible results.

We work with Reed on the overall strategy, who is a marketing consultant in the company. He then delegates tasks to a team of developers and designers.

Since we started working with Disruptive Advertising, we’ve managed to improve our lead quality significantly. Also, by directly advertising our company to drivers, we’ve increased the hiring rate by 300% for a fraction of the cost of working with middlemen.

Working with Disruptive Advertising, and with Reed specifically, has been a breeze. He’s always explaining in detail what they are doing and why they are doing it. He’s also very proactive in the development process, giving us access to their resources and guiding us when we have to implement something ourselves.

We’re really impressed by the expertise that they bring to our business as well as the dedication of their team.

Our company has no experience in marketing and advertising, so I’m not competent enough to comment on areas for improvement. I’m sure there are some, but the results have exceeded our expectations, so there is really nothing I can add here.

Overall Score Their expertise, attention to detail, and customer care are great.
    They’re always on time, and if a change is required, they’ll notify us in a timely manner.
    Based on our results so far, working with Disruptive Advertising is cheaper than other solutions we’ve tried.
    They meet their goals.
    We’re very likely to refer them.