Outsmart don't outspend your competition

After conducting over 2,500 marketing campaign audits we've identified that over 68% of digital budgets are completely wasted on ZERO results.

We've built a team of marketing strategist experts and industry leading software to make sure every penny is accounted for and driving the maximum value.

Our areas of expertise include:

1. Traffic: We use Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Retargeting and other ad platforms to drive the highest quality traffic to your site with the intent to buy.

2. Conversion: Traffic alone isn't going to cut it. We optimize and test the user experience on your site with custom landing pages and/or A/B testing to ensure the highest conversion rates.

3. Analytics: We will ensure your web analytics have been properly deployed and integrated with your backend data to measure the actual ROI generated for your business.

If you are looking to outsmart and not outspend your competition then we are your group. We have thorough and regular communication about our strategy and won't be satisfied until we are meeting and exceeding your expectations.

Lindon, UT

ConocoPhillps

Fandango

PennyMac

Social Media Advertising for Fitness Equipment Manufacturer

“They provide results in real time, and we know they’re available at any time to discuss any questions or issues.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising manages Facebook and Instagram profiles while creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns that aim to reach and convert new audiences.

Denver, CO USA
Bart Pair
COO, Crossover Symmetry

The implemented campaigns have achieved positive results while allowing for continuous increases in ad spending and profitable expansions into new markets. The Disruptive Advertising team’s clear communication and an emphasis on transparency have been key to the success of the project.

I’m the COO at Crossover Symmetry. We’re a manufacturer and retailer of exercise equipment designed to rehab, develop and maintain optimum shoulder health. Our clients include professional athletes, physical therapy clinics, and active weekend warriors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We needed an outside firm to manage our presence on Facebook and Instagram. We also needed to optimize our website for the US, Canada, UK, and Europe.

We were looking to create and implement profitable Facebook advertising campaigns for a number of different verticals and geographic regions. We were also looking to achieve increased conversion rates through split testing of multiple factors on our site.

We considered several firms and had multiple meetings about processes, pricing, and what they felt they could achieved. Disruptive Advertising stood out from the others in multiple aspects.

Disruptive Advertising started with an audit of our messaging, customer lists, Facebook audiences, and product catalog. They used their understanding to develop engagement, traffic, and conversion campaigns accordingly. They work within our budget and return on advertising spend (ROAS) goals. As for website optimization, they provided some recommendations for immediate improvements along with a plan for testing and optimizing each step of the conversion process.

Our initial meetings were with several VPs, but the kickoff and ongoing work involves working with project managers.

We have been able to continually grow ad spend and explore new markets profitably. Our optimization has continued to improve conversion. Most importantly, we have been able to take this responsibility off our plate with the knowledge that we can rely on the Disruptive Advertising team. They have continually suggested new ideas and put those tests into motion. It’s been very helpful to see the results via reporting and meetings while not having to be intimately involved with the day to day processes.

Communication is the key to a successful engagement. We always know what they are working on, and we know what they’re waiting on from us. They provide results in real time, and we know they’re available at any time to discuss any questions or issues. Disruptive Advertising does not miss deadlines.

We have worked with other digital advertising companies in the past. Nearly all put in a great deal of effort in the first month or two of the relationship, nut once things are established, most have seemed to slow their process down to increase costs. Disruptive Advertising has not done that. They are continually coming to the table with new ideas and tests to try each month. It’s been very refreshing, and we are extremely pleased.

It’s outside the scope of what we are working on, but I'd love if Disruptive Advertising had copywriting messaging experts on their team. That would allow us to test those components as well.

Disruptive Advertising's cost structure is very competitive.

Digital Marketing Ads for Boutique

"We'll continue our business with them as long as they keep producing the same results."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising was tasked with increasing sales through a combination of Facebook and Instagram ads. They drove the entire program from strategy, to creative production, to reporting.

Ogden, Utah
Abong Bain
VP of Marketing and Operations, Brimm Boutique

ROI is consistently four times the spend, and has reached as high as seven times. As an industry outlier, Disruptive puts a high value on documentation and reporting, which balances well with their independent work style. They take time to answer client questions and are dedicated to success.

I am the VP of Marketing for Brimm Boutique, so I oversee any and all marketing efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We hired DA (Disruptive Advertising) to do our digital marketing ads for Facebook and Instagram.

We wanted a minimum return of four times our investment. We also wanted a team with good communication – one who would have time to speak with us and make us feel valuable and important to their business.

We talked with many different digital marketing companies, but after speaking with DA a few times, as well as to a client of theirs, we felt comfortable that they were the right fit for us.

DA does all the work for us including strategizing, creative, and reporting. It's nice to have a company you trust to help build your own company.

My main point of contact is my account manager. He’s been great to work with and is also very personable. I also have monthly calls with a senior marketing consultant to make sure things are going well.

DA has been able to give me an average of return of four times my spend in only a month and a half. On the high-end, they’ve been able to give us campaigns with over 7x returns.

Working with our account manager has been great. I really feel like he cares about the success of our company. He has good insight and is willing to listen when I have questions or concerns. They're great about giving me reports and feedback on how things are going.

At the end of the day, the results are what matters to us, and we’ve been satisfied with what DA has been able to do. We have high expectations and we know DA will get us there. We'll continue our business with them as long as they keep producing the same results.

There are none that I can think of. They're a pretty great company.

Bankruptcy Law Firm SEO/PPC

"Disruptive Advertising is respectful and receptive to constructive criticism."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

As part of an extensive digital marketing campaign overhaul, Disruptive Advertising focused on PPC and SEO. Efforts aim to ramp up paid Google search results to attract new leads and conversions.

Evansville, Indiana
Dax Miller
Owner, The Law Offices of Dax J. Miller

Disruptive Advertising’s comprehensive campaign boosted the site up to the second or third relevant Google paid search result. The team’s PPC and SEO experts never over-promised and under-delivered. This level of transparency was exemplified by their reliable and consistent correspondence.

I’m the founder and owner of a boutique bankruptcy law firm in Southern Indiana.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

Our engagement with Disruptive Advertising focused on Google PPC advertising and SEO services. A previous vendor we’d hired in November 2017 had only generated two leads in four months, one of which resulted in a sale. We needed to attract more potential customers and secure new business.

Our primary objective was to create a more efficient set of campaigns. Ultimately, our work aimed to increase our overall conversion rate.

After an unsuccessful past partnership, we began contacting SEO firms found through Google In February 2018. After interviewing several teams, we hired Disruptive in March 2018. The main point that sold us on Disruptive was their cautious optimism. They were willing to concede that it was impossible to guarantee a certain number of leads or sales.

We held numerous conference calls to pinpoint the requirements for this project. Throughout the first three months, we spoke on a regular basis to further hone my campaigns. The team was very forthright while describing all the factors and contingencies that determine a successful SEO and PPC strategy.

Disruptive Advertising assigned me a team that usually consisted of a lead strategist and a resource I called my "digital tactician."

Since our partnership with Disruptive Advertising, we’ve been consistently showing up in the second or third rank within Google’s paid search results. I genuinely believe they’re doing everything in their collective power to increase my sales through our digital advertising campaigns.  I'm extremely satisfied with Disruptive Advertising and would recommend them to anyone. In fact, I already have.

How did the Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

My two points of contact have been very responsive. When I email them with questions, I typically hear back within 24 hours. Their standard response includes either a definitive answer OR a road map of how to obtain one for me along with a concrete timeline.

What impresses you about the Disruptive Advertising?

The team is very knowledgeable about the SEO and PPC space.  They never seemed to have an air of superiority or a supposed guild to protect. Disruptive Advertising is respectful and receptive to constructive criticism.

The only way they could improve at this point would be to become experts in my firm’s industry. They’ve even assured me they already plan on studying the basic tenants of my field in their spare time. All this effort outside the scope of our engagement aims to serve my SEO needs even better.

Overall Score I've been very pleased with their pricing, deliverables, and the individuals on their staff. I have no complaints whatsoever.
    Scheduling was very easy and efficient. Disruptive's availability and flexibility left me wanting for nothing.
    While Disruptive wasn't the cheapest team I interviewed, it's a competitive rate I'm happy to pay that's been well worth it thus far.
    The team's PPC work and corresponding landing page are very professional and clean.
    I'm very likely to refer Disruptive Advertising and have already done so to several of my attorney friends.

PPC & SMM for Travel & Photography Firm

"They’re better than anybody else we’ve worked with."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising manages Facebook, Instagram, and AdWords campaigns. They also run conversion rate optimization testing and A/B testing.

Provo, Utah
Ryan Cope
Co-Founder, WANDRD

The campaigns regularly return four times the ad spend investment and have helped expand the company's audience. Disruptive Advertising demonstrates genuine interest in the project. Their attention to detail, prompt turnaround times, and responsive communication set them apart.

WANDRD manufactures and sells travel and photography gear like luggage, backpacks, and duffle bags. I’m the co-founder, and I’m in charge of marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We needed a partner to take over our social media and AdWords campaign strategy. We wanted to outsource it completely while bringing in additional PPC revenue.

They handle our Instagram, Facebook, and AdWords strategies. They create audiences, acquire new customers, and retarget visitors to our website. They’ve implemented some retargeting campaigns as well, building out the creative for those ads and managing those campaigns.

They also do website testing and conversion rate optimization (CRO) testing. They run A/B campaigns on our website to increase its conversion rates. We give them our assets and they take over the creative side of the advertising. It’s a collaborative effort.

We work with about five people consistently. I communicate directly with all of them.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

We considered other agencies as well. I found out about them by driving past their offices and seeing their sign. I looked them up online and saw they were working with other reputable companies.

Since February, we’ve spent a total of $40,000 a month. We spend $30,000 a month in ad spend and $10,000 a month in management fees and website testing.

We started working together in February 2018 and the work is ongoing.

They consistently return above four times our ad spend. They quickly scaled what we were doing previously to increase our revenue and help us reach a bigger audience. Disruptive Advertising has increased our audience size, increased our as spend return, and done everything more cost-effectively than the agency we used before.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

We meet in person, talk on the phone, and use email. They’re better than anybody else we’ve worked with. Their communication is on point. I get weekly updates from each team member. When I need anything, they have a really quick turnaround time. I’m pleased with their attention to detail and their level of communication.

When we were vetting companies, we wanted to find someone who felt like a business partner. They’ve done a great job with that. Each team member is really excited about and interested in our brand. They show that they genuinely enjoy working on our projects. It’s important to us to know that they’re equally invested and interested in our business.

Be really open with your situation. It really helped us. One of the things I liked about the process is we could be super open about our situation and our goals. They were really upfront about whether they would be a good fit. Go in with an open mind and allow them to gauge how successful they could be.

I have referred them several times.

Adwords Management for Advertising Initiative

“They took time to effectively understand our business and made sure we succeeded.”

Mar. 2015 - Mar. 2016

Disruptive created marketing material for AdWords. They experimented with keywords and ran tests to identify the best messaging option. The overall goal was to generate online leads.

Provo, Utah
Carter Buck
CEO, Engagex

Disruptive delivered against their reputation for doing high-quality work. Their project manager maintained constant contact, regularly reporting on progress. They invest time and effort to accurately represent the brand and create the best materials possible.

I’m the CEO of Engagex, a marketing firm that focuses on phone-based customer outreach. We contact customers for various reasons on behalf of our clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We were looking for someone to help drive new lines of business. We wanted to add online leads, so we needed a firm to help us test if that was a productive segment or not.

We established a budget with Disruptive and gave them some messaging to work with. They extracted the value points to build a landing page that would drive business. They have an analytical and scientific approach to creating the marketing material, and most of the work was for AdWords. They tested a variety of keywords and messaging options to see which most effectively engaged our customers. The A/B testing lasted until Disruptive identified the best way to drive traffic.

Although they were able to generate interest, we eventually decided to not move forward with the program because it didn’t fit well into our business model.

The project manager was our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

Disruptive had a good reputation in the business community. Many people I respect have had great success with them, so they came highly recommended. I reached out to them and struck up a relationship.

We spent about $50,000.

The partnership lasted from March 2015–March 2016.

We had a specific goal of generating 30 inbound leads per day, and Disruptive exceeded that. They quickly proved the value of what we were selling.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project manager was efficient, proactive, and always available. She regularly checked in and reported back to us, keeping the lines of communication open. She took real-time data on a daily basis and provided feedback on how the leads were performing and what adjustments needed to be made.

We mainly communicated via email and phone, but they just recently launched a dynamic portal.

They took time to effectively understand our business and made sure we succeeded. When you hire someone to do your marketing, it can be hard for them to represent you accurately, but Disruptive’s work aligned perfectly with who we are as a company.

No, I wouldn’t have changed anything about our experience.

Follow their process and trust that they know what they’re doing. Their methodology is well-tested, so you can let them take charge. Follow their lead, and you’ll have more success.

Overall Score It was great.

AdWords and Social Media Marketing for Small Law Firm

They consistently follow up on tasks, and I always know what to expect.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Disruptive Advertising has spearheaded social media marketing efforts and AdWords advertising, involving keyword work, search terms, and custom ads. They currently produce a monthly analysis to gauge their strategies.

Orem, Utah
Dana Ball
Owner, Dana Ball Legal Services

Disruptive Advertising’s work has generated more qualified leads. The team is adept at shifting their strategies to ensure an effective and cost-efficient solution. Their open communication and customer-centric approach are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the owner of Dana Ball Legal Services. We help small business owners avoid common legal mistakes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

I needed resources to generate leads through Google AdWords.

I wanted to increase our visibility to target small business owners.

Another business owner who had previously worked with Disruptive Advertising referred them to me.

Initially, we had several phone calls to discuss our objectives, review our intended market, and answer any questions. Because my practice differs from typical law firms, they needed to test our keywords, search terms, and ads, identifying the ideal social media channels to promote my business. Using this information, they’ve led my social media campaign and AdWords to generate leads. Every month, they give me a report on all of our marketing efforts.

I work with two people who oversee my account.

We’re amazed to see the quality of leads we’re receiving. The team has a great system in place to accomplish our goals. They always informed me when we should halt unproductive outlets and shift our focus to more fruitful ones, which prevents me from wasting money.

They’ve been extremely helpful, delivering quality responses to my inquiries and concerns. They’re on top of their customer service and maintain open communication. I can easily reach my contact by phone or email. Currently, we have a monthly phone call to review the previous month’s report and discuss the next month’s strategy. They consistently follow up on tasks, and I always know what to expect.

Their team members are proactive; they strive to make sure that I understand the process and know what to expect.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Overall Score They will do wonders for any company trying to get their name recognized on social media.
    It's easy to set schedules with them, and they're always available.
    Their pricing is fair.
    They want you to be happy with the results.
    I've already referred them to several friends and clients.

Pay Per Click Management for Construction Supplier

“They’re an enthusiastic and proactive group. They’re good people that we can trust.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Disruptive took over PPC advertising when the previous company failed to deliver. They manage ads on Google, Bing, and Facebook. Plans are in the works to begin conversion rate optimization next month.

Yorktown Heights, New York
Shane Holland
E-commerce Director, The Tool Nut

Disruptive focuses on results, which has led to nearly a 25% increase in ROI since working with them. They have excellent communication and project management, actively implementing feedback and suggestions. Their graphic design work was subpar, but everything else has been fantastic.

I’m the director of e-commerce for The Tool Nut, an online retailer for power tools and related accessories. I'm in charge of our online activities, including marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We needed to replace our PPC advertiser.

The agency that we were using before was based in Israel, so the time difference and lack of communication led us to switching. We do a lot of PPC advertising, and our account wasn’t getting the resources it needed. When we partnered with Disruptive, there was a bit of a learning curve, but that was expected. After about three months, they understood our demographic and product mix. They do PPC advertising on Google, Bing, and Facebook.

They restructured parts of the account to make it easier to manage, and we even met with them and some Google representatives. Because they’re a premier partner, they have access to Google resources and personnel. They presented a few strategies, which we began implementing. We currently have plans to work with Disruptive on conversion rate optimization within the next month.

How did you come to work with Disruptive Advertising?

I did some research online to find the top PPC agencies in the U.S. We interviewed 5–6 of them and ultimately decided to hire Disruptive. They felt like a good fit and seemed like a knowledgeable and capable company. We were impressed by their eagerness and enthusiasm.

We’ve been working together since July 2017.

We’ve seen a 20%–25% increase in our ROI since working with Disruptive. They’ve done a great job growing that and helping it continue to grow. Even during the initial months of our partnership, their performance was better than our previous partner.

How did Disruptive Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

We have weekly calls to discuss our project, and they’re always engaged and interested in what’s going on. They listen to our feedback and take direction, respecting our final decisions. They provide great insight and expertise on different methods or ideas we should implement.

Even though their fee is based on a percentage of our PPC spend, they’ve never been reluctant when we’ve cut back on ads. They look out for our best interest as well as their own.

They’re an enthusiastic and proactive group. They’re good people that we can trust. A lot of companies are willing to bend rules, but Disruptive does things honestly.

They did some graphic design work that wasn’t homogenous with our site and brand.

Maintain clear communication and be in touch with them on a regular basis.

They've done an exceptional job. I've been really pleased.

Social Media Campaigns for Media Player Manufacturer

“They really care about their customers.”

Disruptive Advertising manages targeted social media campaigns that promote livestreaming media players.

Orlando, Florida
Peter Mitchell
Owners, SkyStream

Disruptive Advertising’s campaigns have proven lucrative, which speak to their social media expertise. Their team is dynamic, professional, and friendly. Other strengths include solid communication and affordable pricing.

I am the co-owner of a company that manufactures and sells streaming media players.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We hired them to manage and improve our Facebook advertising campaigns. We had been doing it on our own with good results, but a professional team was needed to take it to the next level.

We wanted to increase conversions while lowering conversion costs.

I went to a digital marketing comparison site and contacted the top three vendors that work with companies of our size. Disruptive seemed to offer the best value.

Disruptive has complete control of our Facebook marketing campaign. Jared (Marketing Consultant, Disruptive Advertising) helped us identify audiences that were receptive to our product offerings. He then implemented a dynamic retargeting campaign that has been extremely profitable.

Jared is our main point of contact. He also manages our account.

Disruptive has executed solid campaigns that have produced great results. Jared has helped lower the costs of our retargeting campaigns.

It is wonderful. The communication between us and Disruptive has been solid.

They are extremely professional and friendly. They really care about their customers.

Not that I can think of.

Overall Score It has been a great experience so far.
    They deliver on time.
    It’s very fair for the level of service they provide.
    The results speak for themselves.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Digital Marketing for Loyalty Shopping Startup

"We are relying on them as an extension of our marketing team and they have yet to disappoint."

Disruptive Advertising is creating landing pages for various campaigns and handling creative designs, development, and analytics. They are also running A/B tests.

Santa Monica, California
CEO, Subscribly

While the project is still ongoing, there have been significant signs of progress and key performance indicators (KPIs) indicate improvements. Disruptive continues to clearly follow up on communicating updates and deliver high-quality work cost-effectively.

I am the founder and CEO of a growing startup in California.

For what projects/services did your company hire Disruptive Advertising?

We are ramping up our digital marketing and decided to partner with Disruptive to help us manage our digital marketing and drive results.

Our goals are to increase customer acquisitions and decrease the overall cost per acquisition.

We evaluated several agency partners and but decided to go with Disruptive. Primarily, they provided the best audit of our existing marketing situation. They demonstrated their expertise and creativity. They also seemed to have a well-run business with happy employees.

They processed an initial audit and then started the onboarding process. They worked with us to create a 90-day plan and got to work. Their team is currently creating high converting landing pages for the various campaigns. They are handling all the creative designs, development, and the analytics to track results. They operate autonomously but check in every week to review performance and discuss strategy. They continuously work to implement changes and run A/B tests— always looking for opportunities to improve our account.

I work with a strategist, a digital executor, a designer, and additional personnel as needed.

We're are still working together, but we are relying on them as an extension of our marketing team and they have yet to disappoint. Our work has grown significantly and our KPIs show improvements so far.

Their communication and workflow are great. They are professionals and have great project management skills. They always clearly follow up after meetings and have a solid agenda before we start.

Their value is great and their team's quality of work is amazing for the price I am paying. Other professionals of the same caliber would charge me two or three times more.

The team is managing other clients and are not only working on my project. I wish I was assigned more staff, but I can see that they are working hard to fulfill all their clients and their CEO said they are going to increase their staff's size.

They make scheduling easy.
    Their cost is great.
    The quality of their work is excellent.
    I am highly likely to recommend them.

Adwords Management, Social Ads & CRO for Virtual Office

“Each team member has their own purpose and responsibility, so we can work on five goals at a time.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Disruptive develops and implements social and paid marketing strategies, focusing on Google/Bing/Facebook/Instagram. They also do conversion rate optimization and perform A/B testing.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Kris Duckworth
VP, Davinci Virtual Office Solutions

Their large and versatile team keeps the project on track, maximizing productivity by working on multiple goals at a time. They provide various resources to help establish a smooth process, while their expertise and customer service earned them favorable referrals.

I'm the VP of Davinci Virtual Office Solutions. We provide offices, live answering services, and live web chat services in 1,500 locations worldwide.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disruptive Advertising?

We have a healthy budget that we spend on paid marketing, so we wanted to leverage that budget, primarily with Google and Bing marketing platforms. In addition, we were looking to do social marketing on Facebook and Instagram. We started looking for a company that was agile and competent to help us develop marketing strategies.

They oversee our social and paid marketing campaigns and do conversion rate optimization. They also help us with A/B testing based on the images and the look of our website: they make content changes to let customers experience an altered look and feel of the website based on the tests we're performing. Those changes are not permanent–Disruptive makes indirect changes through additional software.

We work with a large team that includes our main point of contact, marketing specialists for various platforms, an analyst, a video production team, and the owner. Their video team meets with us monthly to discuss different strategies and the performance of videos. In addition, we work closely with A/B testers.

How did you come to work with them?

We did a lot of research trying to find a local company. We also asked for recommendations from our partners. After 3–4 months of looking for the right vendor, we found Disruptive. They had the qualifications we needed, so we hired them.

We've spent about $90,000–$92,000.

We started working with them in October 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

We're definitely on track with the project. We've established a marketing spend versus return point of view, which is based on the number of leads converted into customers, but that's still work in progress. After that, we're going to offer incentives based on the increased traffic and conversions.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

Every week we have a video conference with most of their team. They give us an executive report and have internal dashboard reports that they custom-built for us. In addition, we have access to Google AdWords, which is another dashboard for us to see the progress. Then, we use in-house tools to analyze that information and evaluate how many visitors are coming in and converting from a lead into a customer.

This is the first time we've had a large team that is helping us reach our goals. Other agencies usually assigned one person to us who funneled everything to different team members. At Disruptive, each team member has their own purpose and responsibility, so we can work on five goals at a time.

I don't think so. We requested that we have video conferences with them and we would love them to have a video camera that would capture an entire room and all the team members. But that is a minor detail.

Push them from an analytical point of view from the start. They're an excellent team and we would use them again and again.

Compared to the companies we worked with previously, Disruptive offers a great value.
    In some cases, we had to double check the numbers to make sure the campaign was successful.
    They bring a lot of talented people to the table. A company’s budget will probably dictate the number of people they assign to a project.