Refresh Your Web Experience

Being a Website Designing, We have all experience, expertise, and knowledge to convert your concepts into a brand. At Controlf5, we build Websites Design that promotes businesses and touches the hearts of users worldwide.

We armed with a team of experienced Web Designers & Developers, Passionate about creating second to none websites loaded with striking features.

Controlf5 has been providing a wide array of Website Designing Service:

• Website Design
  • Website Development,
  • SEO Services,
  • Social Media Optimization & Marketing,
  • Content Development & Management,
  • eCommerce Website Designing Service and many more.

We are very Reliable and Professional in Website Designing, we understand the Importance of having a business website, and we are committed to exceeding your expectations.

We are Specialist in these types of Web CMS:

• Opencart
  • Prestashop
  • Wix
  • Squarespace

And, we work with the newest and most widely used technologies such as:

• HTML
  • MySQL

Indore, India
  • 1500 Hadley St. # 620
    Houston, TX 77001

1. Luis Saldana [Website Design Company- 8+years] 2. Adam Kershaw [Aqualine Company -6+ years Long term project relationship] 3. Paul Drake - [ Tomorrow Leaf, LLC and DermOne Skincare, LLC, Company] 4. Mannu Misra -[ Jewelz on Net Company ] 5. Andrea Crenshaw - [ Website design and development Company ]
https://tuatara-dogfish-9n3x.squarespace.com/ Image

The entrepreneur's organization website is built in Squarespace. This website is built for leading growing business owners.

http://www.ritcotravels.com/ Image

Ritco Travel is a booking website for flights, hotels, hotels, buses and offering many services under this website like events, holidays, exhibitions, etc.

http://transcorpint.com/ Image

Trancrop years is a Travel booking website was built in Wordpress CMS. It provides many more services domestic and outward money transfer and car rental services etc.

https://derm.one/ Image

Derm one is an E-commerce concept based website and was built in Wordpress CMS for one of my best clients Paul and we are currently providing support and maintenance.

https://socialcircleinc.com/ Image

This is a simple 5 -6 pages Wordpress website was built for social courses & services ,

http://transcorpint.com/ Image

Transcript Years is a 4-5 page Wordpress website was built for money transfer website .they are offering various types of services like domestic money transfer, outward money transfer, foreign exchange, car rental service, etc.

http://www.ritcotravels.com/ Image

Ritco Travel is a booking website was built in Wordpress where flights, hotels, bus bookings are available and all the services like conference meetings, events, holidays, incentives, exhibitions, visa handling, forex.

Basically this website purposely built up in Wordpress for Flight, hotel and bus booking.

https://stockchance.com/ Image

StockChance is an Awesome E-Commerce website . It has 7- 8 pages with including different types of Categories and Products as a similar concept of Amazon, Flipkart.

StockChance defines Online Shopping and was built in Wordpress CMS.

https://luckyzeufe.com/ Image

This is a simple 5-6 page E-commerce Shopify Website that was built in Shopify.

This website is completely showing all the home decoration equipment like home rugs, kitchen decoration items, furniture, clearance, canvas art, etc.

https://thechinaoutlets.com/ Image

China Outlet is 5-6 pages E-commerce website was built in Wordpress CMS Showing online business including Outlet of China. The Main Motive of the website is to sell China's Outlets with an exclusive discount rate that will greatly affect customer interaction.

https://www.webtheorydesigns.com/ Image

Web Theory Is a website of 4-5 pages built on WordPress for one of the most satisfied clients. This website is showing the deisgn process of a website, portfolio, blogs, etc.

https://oom5paoegpyv935s-603717747.shopifypreview.com/ Image

This is a 4-5 page Wheelchair bags website was built in Shopify Which is showing wheelchair bags and all related items like wheelchair bags & cup holders, wheelchair backpack cream, large under-seat bag.

https://tomorrowsleaf.com/ Image

Tomorrowsleaf 5 pages simple Website was built on WordPress. It is showing all the beauty, Skin, brand-related products. Tomorrosleaf aware the customer about the Skin Products, Brand Identity, Skin type solutions . This is a type of E-Commerce Website.

WordPress Website Image

WordPress Website

Wordpress Website Professional Trainer

Shopify website for makeup and accessories store Image

Shopify website for makeup and accessories store

We have designed and developed Shopify website for makeup and accessories store

Web Design for Development Co

"The most impressive point about Controlf5 team is that they are very honest—they don't misguide."

Mar. 2016 - Feb. 2017

Controlf5 used Adobe Photoshop to create a mockup of a website. Incorporating feedback, they completed the site’s development.

Vikram Singh
Founder, Perfect e Solutions

The new site has generated leads and improved marketing. Controlf5 was punctual and communicated clearly. They stuck to deadlines while maintaining high-quality work.

I am founder of my web development company. We provide website designing & development services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Controlf5?

I was looking for an expert website designer for my web development firm and found ControlF5 team.

I was hopping to design and develop a website for my business which help my client to give information about my area of services and expertise.

I have tried over freelancer and got application from Controlf5team also. I have gone through almost 50+ freelancer's profile and choose 4 out of them for my website work. And after lots of discussion with them, I have chosen Controlf5 team for my website work because they were perfect fit for me.

Team Controlf5 is best, they did best work for and help me from initial to end. here are the services I have got from Controlf5 team- - They first design mock-up PSD for me based on business nature with eye-catching color and unique Layout. - I gave them instructions for changes almost 3-4 times in design and each time they did and satisfied me. and after finilize design, they Developed it. - They set-up everything, like; hosting, mail, and website.

Controlf5 team is a complete team for designing and development, They are technically sound.

Yes, before my website, I had no online presence. Now, I am getting regular leads from my website and clients directly got my number from website and also fill form for their queries. Now I can easily market my services online through my website.

Project management was awesome, they are very punctual about timeline and quality. Smooth communication, clear instructions, and stick to deadline are some of the keypoint.

The most impressive point about Controlf5 team is that they are very honest—they don't misguide. And they don’t demand extra money.

No, they are perfect fit for what they have charged.

Web Design for Product Sales Funnel

"Our communications were always attended to promptly."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Controlf5 designed and developed several websites for a product retail company, building a sales funnel and call-to-action buttons into the user flow.

Melbourne, Australia
Theo Poulentzas
Co-Owner, Fit Crawl Australia

Project stakeholders are thoroughly satisfied with the quality of the work performed by Controlf5. Their team was organized and efficient, completing objectives quickly and reliably.

I am the CEO of Optimum level Marketing which is an internet based company that offers digital products like eBooks and Videos, plus also offer online consulting for internet based companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Controlf5?

Design of all our websites, which includes a sales funnel/s.

To have an aesthetically pleasing & user friendly website.

We have worked with Anurag in the past, and were extremely happy with his work.

Design of website - Adding copy & graphics - Adding 'buy now' buttons & external links.

I dealt with Anurag personally.

There was some delay on my side during this project, but tasks were delivered on time by Anurag.

Workflow went very smoothly. Our communications were always attended to promptly.

Good communication. Followed instructions. Very reliable.

Not really.

Overall Score Great operator
    Was always available
    Very fair
    Good & quick
    Very

E-Commerce Dev for Women's Apparel Company

"Overall, it was a good experience for us working with the team at Controlf5."

Sept. - Nov. 2019

Controlf5 built an e-commerce website to allow a women's apparel company to sell its products online. They helped customize the site's theme and integrated online payments and an in-house warehouse solution.

New Delhi, India
Rakesh Tripathy
Director, Navneeti Consultants Pvt Ltd

The website has just launched and has so far met the client's requirements. Controlf5 led a smooth collaboration thanks to the team's expert-level knowledge, quick responses, and timeliness.

Navneeti Consultants Pvt Ltd deals in the manufacturing and retailing of women apparel under the brand name NUN. My position is of Director and I take care of marketing and financial planning of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Controlf5?

We wanted to set up our own e-commerce portal for online selling. So, we hired controlF5 for website development.

To create a seamless online shopping experience for the customers visiting our portal.

I have done a few projects with controlF5 in my previous jobs.

Following are the key areas where they helped:

1. Theme selection
  2. Web hosting solution
  3. Setting up the theme
  4. Customization of the theme
  5. Web banner designing
  6. backend integration of the website with our warehouse software
  7. Online payment integration

1. Anurag Pandey (Project Head) 2. Shailendra Hada (Development and technical queries)

We have just finished the project so it is too early to share the impact.

Overall, it was a good experience for us working with the team at Controlf5.

Technical expertise and quick response of the team.

May have a little more proactive approach.

TheJewelz.com website design and development

"Their communication and personal touch are great. They make you feel special."

Control5 used a WordPress-based theme to design and develop an e-commerce site for a jewelry manufacturer. In addition to a product upload template, they've also helped design banners and set up social media.

Manu Mishra
Employee, TheJewelz.com

Compared to the old version, the new website has helped gain more attention and increased the brand's presence. The platform is now integrated with eBay and Amazon, too. ControlF5 is proactive, responsive, and efficient.

TheJewelz is the eCommerce platform for selling our jewelry. We manufacture high-end diamond jewelry at TheJewelz.com.

For what projects/services did your company hire Controlf5?

We wanted to revamp the existing website and include the latest trading design and eCommerce functionalities.

To finally have a brand new website which we can proudly showcase. Also we wanted to have the capability to 'upload the products to our website.

ControlF5 worked on the end to end design and development for TheJewelz.com. They enabled the WordPress based theme and e-commerce and then helped us in making the banners, images, social media setup etc.

They created the mockups and prototypes of how thw website will look and feel. Then they created the functional website based on WordPress and WooCommerce. Then they gave us the product upload template excel sheet. They took the feedback and were very responsive.

We worked with 3-4 developers and designers at ControlF5.

The new website helped us in getting attention and increased ecommerce presence. It has wonderfully integrated with our Ebay and Amazon shop.

The ControlF5 team is very proactive and responsive. The leads are knowledgeable and efficient.

Their communication and personal touch are great. They make you feel special.

I would say none.

Overall Score Love their work. Keep it up
    On or before committed time
    beats the market
    defect free awesome desigs
    110%. They are the go to guys

WordPress Dev for Development Company

"Controlf5’s team is full of skilled developers."

Jan.- Feb. 2018

Controlf5 assisted with the frontend and backend development of multiple WordPress websites. Their team also performed maintenance services.

Israel
Liron Weiss
Manager, DivAction

Clients have nothing but amazing reviews about the websites. They’re impressed with the excellent job that Controlf5 executed. Controlf5’s team exhibited exceptional expertise and service during the engagement.

We’re a web development company that primarily serves businesses in the pharmaceutical field.

For what projects/services did your company hire Controlf5?

We hired Controlf5 for development assistance and maintenance.

We wanted to please our customers.

We worked with previous vendors before, but Controlf5 met our standards.​​​​​​​

Controlf5 developed several WordPress websites for us, both frontend and backend. Their team uploaded them to our server and provided maintenance services.

They assigned a small team to each project.

I’m receiving positive feedback from my clients about the websites.

I was in charge of project management, while their team provided the development services.

Controlf5’s team is full of skilled developers.

There are none that I can think of.

Web Development for Process Automation Company

"The workflow was easy and fine."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Controlf5 developed a website for a process automation company. The team built and optimized the platform to promote the company and their services.

Dover, Delaware
Dennis Benson
Project Manager, Cetrix Cloud Services

The website met the expectations of the internal team. Controlf5 is easy to work with, working to communicate and collaborate with the client. The team produces work that meets the needs of the clients.

I am Marketing Manager of Cetrix. We aspire a new generation of digital process automation practices, platforms, and plans using Fullforce Solutions for Salesforce clients

Company Website

Promote our website

By one of our friends

Empowering business transformation with the best in cloud technology through a comprehensive understanding of the realities of the enterprise.

We hired a team to optimize our website

That is fine

The workflow was easy and fine.

We could fix our problem with this company-specific about our website

no at this time

WordPress & Joomla CMS Dev for Tech Company

"Their quick response achieved the assigned target and deadline."

May 2019 - Jan. 2020

The team at Controlf5 performed a variety of web development services, including the build of a service-booking platform that uses WordPress.

Abhishek Bhatnagar
CEO, AlphaKlick Solutions

Controlf5 met expectations. Their availability complemented their quick responsiveness and communication. They're also skilled in their specialized field.

We are a robust developing technology company and are focused on being with you all through your Journey to be future prepared. We are an IT Consulting and software solutions company conveying compelling, inventive, and agile approaches towards the businesses. I am CEO at AlphaKlick Solutions

For what projects/services did your company hire Controlf5?

For Web Development, mostly all open sources projects like Wordpress, Joomla.

It's a Information based website with basic feature of service booking.

Project was on high priority and I heard about control F5 before, professionally, they are very good in open source development.

Project was information based website, where we are going to introduce services like payment transfer, book cab, exchange rate etc.

One Project Manager was associate through out the project and communicate on daily basis, one developer and one QA also assigned with web designer.

it was not related to development work but it was related to server setting, so i guess they need network engineer too in house to set server related work.

Assigned project manager communicate via Skype and Phone, and available whenever needed, quick mail response and communication.

Their quick response achieved the assigned target and deadline.

They should be more documented, prepare work scope and make a project plan and track each task via doc or any tool, will may increase professional services,

E-Commerce Dev for Handcrafted Item Wholesaler

"They were very supportive."

June 2019 - Jan. 2020

Controlf5 designed and developed an e-commerce website for a handcrafted item manufacturer. They included payment integration as well as shipping and inventory features.

Co-Founder, Handcrafted Item Wholesaler

The website launched on time and met the client's expectations perfectly. Controlf5's promptness and supportiveness impressed the client most.

I am Co founder of manufacturer and whole seller of Handicraft Item.

We Hired Control5 for Commerce website

Commerce website with payment gateway , inventory and shipping functionality

one of my client suggested their name as they were very satisfied with Control5 work.

They designed developed configured and launched new eCommerce website

Three members of team

They delivered on time.

They were very supportive

Timely delivery

NA

Timely and excellent work

WordPress Development for Corporate E-Commerce Site

"They are very friendly and skilled."

Jan. 2019 - May 2019

Controlf5 helped develop a corporate WordPress site with e-commerce functionality. They collaborated to translate WordPress templates from PSD design files.

Bangalore, India
Module Lead, Product Design Company

To meet the four-month timeframe, Controlf5 worked efficiently and followed up with the internal team daily. They followed a Scrum approach to project management.

my company provide product design services. I work as a Lead

corporate ecommerce website WordPress websitecreation

to get Wordpress templates done from psd design

using stockholder management process

They work with us for more than 4 months to execute the complete project.

More then 2 developer works on our projector and they are well skilled.

Its was a corporate website and they works very efficiently to achieve the release date.

Project Management was very impressive. Every day they arrange a scrum meeting and update me every day to day activity.

They are very friendly and skilled.

i didn't found any

E-Commerce Web Dev for Business Services Company

"We were impressed by the services they offer and their talents."

Jan. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Controlf5 provided web design and development along with SEO services.

Istanbul
Osman Kongrat
CEO, Stockchance

The website has launched, and stakeholders are satisfied with the results. Controlf5 maintained an effective project management method throughout the engagement.

stockchance offers b2b services all over the globe best destination for wholesalers,retailers etc

web development and SEO Services

our goal is to offer the best b2b trading services to wholesalers and retailers from any country.

ive selected the vendor trough fortuneworth.com

website design,website applications,seo services etc

around 5 to 10 freelancers

we are still working on this project and its already live to serve people all over the world

it was arranged by me personally and they preformed effectively and our company is glad from Controlf5

We were impressed by the services they offer and their talents.

some minor areas but for now everything is good