Specialized WordPress and WooCommerce Agency

IntellRocket is a Full-Service WordPress and WooCommerce Agency.

We are Specialized for WordPress development, and our clients are located in the US and Europe. We work with clients directly and also with other Agencies and Companies that Outsource WordPress development.

Services offered:

• Custom WordPress development
  • Design and frontend development
  • Custom WordPress plugin development
  • WooCommerce development
  • WordPress Maintenance Services and Care Plans
  • WordPress Speed optimization
  • WordPress platform development and Stripe Integrations

We use Technologies as: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Node.js, jQuery, React, MySQL, PHP. We use WordPress and Shopify each day.

Notable clients:

Belgrade 11000
    Serbia

Innovative Bike Tyre company Image

Innovative Bike Tyre company

We were in charge of making a website for innovative products on a bike tire market. r

eTyre is the first-ever company that made modular tire for bikes.

This was a challenge because this is a new product, and it was our task to show potential customers benefits and features, and you know there is no too much time to impress website visitors.

Services we

provided:

• Website design
  • WordPress development
  • HubSpot and WordPress integration

Read more in our case study https://intellrocket.com/work/retyre/

Website for B2B Network Company Image

Website for B2B Network Company

Custom WordPress development

Apartments Rental website Image

Apartments Rental website

We made a custom WordPress website with integrated Stripe payments, integrated calendar scheduling that is Synced with Booking and Airbnb calendar. Our client doesn't lose time making reservations anymore, but everything works automatically and smoothly.

Check website: https://arenapenthouse.com/

Winery eCommerce & Website web design Image

Winery eCommerce & Website web design

We designed an eCommerce for a winery in California, Napa Valley. This is one section of the homepage with the featured products.

Travel and Booking App Image

Travel and Booking App

Animated design for travel and booking mobile App,  We wanted to show User Experience and App Flow.

Check here https://dribbble.com/shots/6721498-Travel-and-Booking-App

Animated Design for Navigation App Image

Animated Design for Navigation App

We did an animated design for our client that wanted to create a navigation App.

Check here https://dribbble.com/shots/7171769-Animated-Navigation-App

SEO-friendly Web Design for Network Hardware Solutions Company

"IntellRocket was highly knowledgeable, easy to work with, and a great company to have on your side."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

IntellRocket provided SEO services for a technology company. That included content writing, design changes, and SEO efficacy. Their team worked with Google and on-page SEO.

Marketing & Business Development Manager, Interface Masters Technologies

IntellRocket made the website more functional and increased the amount of traffic. Their team added more leads. The project management was effective and facilitated through Skype. They were responsive to all update requests and very professional.

I work for Interface Masters Technologies, an OEM network hardware company. We provide network hardware for cybersecurity software companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with IntellRocket?

We wanted them to improve our web design, especially our on-page SEO. There were a lot of things for which we needed improvement.

They had knowledgeable experts on Google and the algorithm. Site speed was improved and the page was made more intuitive. They recommended that we restructure the whole website organization so it was more SEO-friendly. Also, they worked on content writing and the aesthetics of the site.

I only talk to one person, the CEO.

How did you come to work with IntellRocket?

We found them five years ago when I wasn’t at the company.

We started working in 2015.

The website is smoother and more functional. There has been a consistent amount of traffic coming in. They have generated more leads.

How did IntellRocket perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management is effective. We talk to them through Skype. They speak English well and respond quickly to all update requests.

Their professionalism and speed are impressive. From a customer perspective, they do their job well. IntellRocket was highly knowledgeable, easy to work with, and a great company to have on your side.

No, there was nothing.

Build a relationship with Darko (CEO). He’s cool and wants what’s best for your company.

E-Commerce Dev for Nutrition & Supplement Company

"I feel like I have an extra team member that I can turn to whenever I have problems."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

IntellRocket provides maintenance and updates to WordPress websites. They take care of any security aspects and make sure the websites are free of bugs.

Serbia
Nikola Lazic
Owner, HLF Nutrition

IntellRocket's work has significantly impacted the client's business for the better. Remaining available, they've saved the client a ton of time. They share their insight and are always trying to help improve the business and recommend new processes.

I’m the owner of HLF Nutrition and I run several websites across Europe that sell healthy food and supplements.

What challenge were you trying to address with IntellRocket?

I’m not an IT guy and I was spending more time trying to fix things on my website than I was working on my business.

They’ve taken over all the technical aspects so I don’t have to think about it anymore. They work on the WordPress sites and make sure that they're up to date, along with any plug-ins. Any ideas that I come up with and want to implement, they implement them. They take care of the security aspect of the sites and make sure there aren’t any bugs. They’re integrating new payment methods onto my websites, such as a credit card processor, and working on speed and content optimization as well.

I mainly work with three people including Darko (Founder) and two of his team members.

How did you come to work with IntellRocket?

We share an office and they were sitting close to me. I saw them working on a WordPress site as I was trying to fix one of my many issues at the same time. I asked them if they could help me, and that began our relationship.

We’ve spent between $15,000–$20,000 so far.

We began working together in February 2019 and the relationship is currently ongoing.

One of my website’s turnover has increased by almost 300% and another one by almost 900%. Just my enabling a credit card processor, they doubled or tripled my revenue. They cut my website speed down by about 85%.

How did IntellRocket perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything is good. We mainly use Trello to stay organized and communicate.

I’ve worked with developers before and there’s always a delay; IntellRocket is available all the time. They tell me a task is going to take a certain number of days and I don’t even need to check on them. They’ve saved me so much time so that I can focus on my business and my customers; for a small business owner, that’s huge.

A lot of small fixes they just do for free. I feel like I have an extra team member that I can turn to whenever I have problems. They share their insights and let me know about tools that could help sales. For example, they recommended a new email marketing system for abandoned carts that has increased my turnover.

There is nothing they can improve on.

I really recommend that you use them.