Retailers or brands looking for a DIY app software to solve their mobile commerce needs.
Users looking for an app solution outside of e-commerce or m-commerce.
- iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Drag and drop through Apptive's web portal
- No coding necessary
- Push notifications
- mCommerce templates
"For someone who isn’t very skilled on the technical side of things, it’s easy for me." — Co-owner, Jack Be Natural
- App content is managed through Apptive's web portal
- App can also be easily tied to a business's eCommerce platform for automatic synchronization
"Any change I make on the website carries over to the app automatically." — Co-owner, Jack Be Natural
- Easy to quickly link to the major social media streams
"The links to social media are great, and the search feature is amazing." — Lead Digital Marketer, Specialty Optical Systems
- mCommerce integration with leading eCommerce platforms (Bigcommerce, Magento, Shopify, Volusion, WooCommerce and 3dcart)
- Mobile checkout
"The app mirrors our products exactly and displays them correctly." — Lead Digital Marketer, Specialty Optical Systems
- Strong mCommerce focus optimized for online merchants of all types
- Automatic product catalog integration with leading eCommerce platforms
- Real-time deals, coupons and notifications
- DIY app creator and editor
- Publishing to app stores
- App updates
- App analytics
- App management console
- App push notifications
- Auto product catalog synchronization
"The support from Apptive was incredible. Every email was answered quickly." — Media Communications Specialist, Church Organization
Apptive enables eCommerce merchants to create and manage stunning native app-based storefronts for selling on smartphones and tables. A beautiful app can be created with no coding or technical knowledge required. We deliver deep, impactful mobile commerce functionality by integrating directly with eCommerce platforms and by creating powerful smartphone and tablet-based features.
Learn more about Apptive from a detailed Interview with Apptive Co-Founder, Jason Jaynes.