MOBILE and WEB for businesses and startups.

TRIARE is a software development company providing services and solutions for businesses and startups. The company with a flexible cooperation format provides a wide range of web and mobile development from simple apps to complex e-commerce systems, client+server applications, and others.

We build dedicated teams with multiple technologies and coordinate development with the best Scrum standards. The company provides IT experts in the required field of the industry and all needed infrastructure for comfortable and productive work.

Our approach is individual for every project. We are focused on the client’s business processes and prepare an absolutely custom solution based on the deep understanding of the business and specifics of the project. Our processes are transparent and meet industry requirements.

We believe that behind every great product there is a great team with exceptional values. It is for this reason that we chose RESPONSIBILITY, RELIABILITY, and RELATIONSHIPS to be our cornerstone. By cultivating these values we drive a new are of development, growth, and productivity. Our daily challenge is to deliver the best experience to our clients, create great products for humanity and strengthen our relationships.

Industries: Agricultural, Automotive, Educational, Fitness and Healthcare, E-commerce, Consulting, Real Estate.

Expertise: iOS, Android, Ruby on Rails, Node, React, WordPress, Quality Assurance, Project management.

Whether you are a small business with an idea or a big company with multiple needs on various technologies or an agency with a constant flow of projects - you are very welcome!

Fairfax, VA
  • 3930 Walnut Street, Suite 200
    Fairfax, VA 22030
  • Baidy Vyshnyvetskogo 56
    Cherkasy, CK 18000
    Ukraine

Amo City Image

Amo City

AmoCity mobile app helps users to find services goods and other restaurants nearby with a discount. The app is a loyalty card for all the partners registered in it's chain.

Tripoli.land Image

Tripoli.land

Tripoli.land is a marketplace for agricultural traders and providers that aggregates prices for different crops. One of the uniqueness of the project is calculating the price for delivery between all cities and towns of Ukraine. The system automates various stages of the sales processes and saves time and money for organizations.

Besides, the website offers additional service and is a key source of information in the

agricultural sphere of Ukraine.
Dating application for Christian community Image

Dating application for Christian community

Meet & Right is an app built to make Coptic dating a little less weird! Created for Copts, by Copts - and with our culture in mind. The application bring all the features of the dating app to help people meet and create families.

eCommerce Web Dev for Furniture Distributor

"When we have a launch date, TRIARE, LLC is willing to work nights and weekends."

2016 – Ongoing

TRIARE, LLC helped develop a furniture retailer’s e-commerce platform as they migrated from JTL-Shop to Shopware. They built and configured plugins using PHP and JavaScript. The project is ongoing.

Hamburg, Germany
CEO, Furniture Retail Company

The client is satisfied with their online shop and working with TRIARE, LLC to upgrade it to a new version. Adaptive and dependable, the team stays in constant communication, delivers work on time using an agile workstyle, and is willing to make changes as requested.

I’m the CEO and owner of a furniture company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIARE, LLC?

We recently changed our online store from JTL-Shop to a Shopware platform. We needed a partner who could help us configure and develop individual plugins to serve our needs.

TRIARE, LLC developed our e-commerce platform using PHP and JavaScript. We used different shop frameworks.

I was in contact with Boris (CEO, TRIARE, LLC) and 2–3 different developers. I’m very happy they don’t change quickly. I always had a chance to work over two years with one developer that was responsible for our project.

How did you come to work with TRIARE, LLC?

I can’t remember how I met them.

We’ve spent €27,000 (approximately $30,000 USD).

We started working together in 2016, and the work is ongoing.

I have a very good cooperation with Boris. They've helped us have a very good online shop. We’re now updating to a new version, which I expect will be even better.

How did TRIARE, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

I like their agile style of working. It was something I may have brought into their process. We are in very close communication with the developers. We chat with them every three hours, and the developers ask us questions in between. They have no problem making changes along the way that I want.

We use Kanban and Trello. After they completed each task, I tested their work, approving it or having them correct it. They’re flexible and reliable. They never forget a meeting, and I get reports for each task.

When we have a launch date, TRIARE, LLC is willing to work nights and weekends. The developers are really committed.

I’d love them to have more design or frontend development skills. They have a very technical approach and it’d be nice if they were a full-service, one-stop shop for me.

You can choose between two ways of working with them. You can do the classic way of having a project manager, a QA guy, and a developer. You’ll need a very precise briefing that is finished—not changing along the way. You’ll then get good results after a few weeks or whenever it’s ready.

I chose to work using a flexible agile approach. The client has to be very hands-on, pay attention to details, and have some understanding of PHP. That way, you can communicate directly with the developer like I did.

They are always on time except we have changes added after the timeline was agreed on.
    They really deliver good quality for the money.
    I like their flexibility, commitment, and quality of work.

iOS & Android Dev for Loyalty Rewards Platform

"They do their best and it’s a pleasure to work with them."

Apr. 2018 – Ongoing

Replacing an ineffective vendor, TRIARE LLC developed a loyalty/cashback app from scratch. It has profiles for business owners and a referral system for clients. They also built push notifications and more.

Cherkasy, Ukraine
Valentine Markovskiy
Founder & CEO, Amo City

Their experienced and professional team meets all deadlines and produce basically bug-free work. The app is launched and serves over 30,000 users, which constantly leads to new feature development. Working with TRIARE LLC feels like working with family since they understand the project so well.

I’m the founder and CEO of Amo City, a mobile cashback application. We work in 20 Ukrainian cities and our mobile application helps clients find goods and services and buy them from the best locations with discounts or bonuses. We also help businesses attract, keep, analyze, and communicate with their clients. We have a loyalty bonus and a cashback system for iOS and Android.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIARE LLC?

I started developing the application two years ago with a freelancer from Ukraine. The result was really bad and had too many bugs. The app would crash if there was no internet connection, so I started looking for a company that could deliver within deadlines and had professional developers.

TRIARE LLC developed a new application for me from scratch. Business owners have their own pages on our app where they can provide all the information about their businesses, including photos, video content, operating times, and descriptions of their establishments. Clients can navigate profiles and receive news and updates from businesses, as well as visit their websites and social networks. There’s a referral system for users and a discount and bonus cashback system. The app also has push notifications.

They assigned a project manager, an iOS developer, an Android developer, a QA manager, and a backend developer. Their CEO and CTO were my two main points of contact.

How did you come to work with TRIARE LLC?

TRIARE LLC’s CTO was neighbors with my brother, and I came to speak with him for a few minutes. He asked me what I did and I told him about my cashback application. I told him I had a terrible developer and that I was looking for a new company, and he told me about what he did. We arranged a formal meeting at his office and set up a contract to start working together.

We’ve spent $60,000 on their work so far.

We started working with TRIARE LLC around 18 months ago, in March or April 2018. We’re still collaborating with them and we have really big plans.

TRIARE LLC is really competent and professional. We’ve met all deadlines in the agreed time and the bug rate is really low. In fact, I haven’t seen any bugs in a very long time. The app was successfully launched to the App Store and Google Play, and we have more than 30,000 users in Ukraine that are spending money on our app. We’re using that money to build new features.

We’re currently among the five biggest cashback networks in Ukraine and we plan to become the biggest cashback network in Europe and then the world. I think we’ll reach those goals with TRIARE LLC.

How did TRIARE LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project manager is very professional. We have meetings every week and we use Gannt diagrams for all the features, goals, and deadlines.

We’re like a big family and their office is like my house. I see TRIARE LLC as my best friends and family, and they also understand me. They do their best and it’s a pleasure to work with them.

I think they can do more than what I can pay for, however, I don’t need any more resources right now. My application is successful and the team working on it is nice. I don’t want to change anything for the time being.

I lost time and money working with another company and with freelancers. When I started working with TRIARE LLC, things got better. I can do my business without worrying about the development of the app. TRIARE LLC took this task upon themselves and I only see the results, which allows me to better focus on my work.

I have meetings with their project manager every week and they handle all my tasks.
    The cost is good for me—not too high and not too low.
    Everything is on time and working okay.
    I’ve referred them to my business partners looking to develop websites or mobile apps.

App Development for Religious Dating Service

"TRIARE, LLC's team is extremely knowledgeable and diligent."

TRIARE, LLC redesigned the iOS version of a mobile app and developed a new Android version. They overhauled the UI/UX and created an administration panel.

Dallas, Texas
CEO/Founder, Meet & Right

The redesigned app launch went smoothly, and user feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Despite some delays in the schedule, TRIARE, LLC is responsive and quick to push out updates. Their knowledgeable team and willingness to do research makes them a great partner.

I’m the CEO/Founder of Meet & Right, a dating app company that is on a mission to make Coptic Orthodox dating less weird.

For what projects/services did your company hire TRIARE, LLC?

Initially, we needed mobile development services to fix bugs and make backend adjustments in order to help the app run faster.

We wanted to take our app to the next level (e.g., UI overhaul, more agile server/database, etc.), and also be in a position to scale across platforms.

We initially connected on a freelance site. After a couple rounds of interviews, I selected TRIARE, LLC because I was impressed with their unsolicited audit of our app and their understanding of our mission.

In the initial round of work, TRIARE, LLC fixed major bugs and app performance. Next they overhauled the UI/UX of the existing iOS application. After a successful initial round of work, I asked them to build the Android version. They also stood up a custom server solution and administration portal. They continue to provide development, QA testing, design, and project management services.

Our project team consists of project management, developers, and QA experts. We also have steady communication with the CEO, Boris.

We launched our refreshed iOS app and the Android app with minimal issues. Compared to our initial launch in 2018 with a different development group, this launch was quite smooth. Our users really love the new update and UX/UI overhaul.

TRIARE, LLC is very quick to push out updates and to correct bugs. They’re also proactive in addressing issues based on crash reports. The whole team does excellent work. We have regular communication and status reports. They answer all of my questions and address my concerns in a timely manner and with an appropriate level of urgency.

TRIARE, LLC's team is extremely knowledgeable and diligent. Their team is stacked with talent, and I appreciate their ability to research complicated topics as needed. They also take the time to truly understand our user base and mission.

There were a few milestones that were delayed due to more time being needed. Ultimately this wasn’t a major problem, but it did cause minor challenges for us from a marketing/communications perspective. While I’m happy we spent the extra time, it would’ve been good if they added more buffer to the timeline. They also could have spent more time fine tuning the design of the administration portal.

No issues with scheduling time with the team.

iOS/Android App & Web Dev for Business Consulting Firm

"TRIARE grasped concepts easily and showed that they were quick thinkers."

Mar. 2016 - Dec. 2017

TRIARE, LLC designed and developed an iOS and Android app and produced an explainer video for it. They also started work on a complex website that involves volumes of data, AI, and a CRM system.

Sofia, Bulgaria
Christo Popov
Founder and CEO, FastTrack Europe Ltd.

Their easygoing and knowledgeable team produced a reliable pp that’s being used by 30,000 people and brings in steady revenue. TRIARE was great at tackling issues quickly and helped broaden the in-house staff’s business perspective. Overall, they produced timely work at a competitive price.

I’m the founder and CEO of Fast Track Europe, a business consulting firm. We do strategy consulting and organizational development, and operate in 20 countries across the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIARE, LLC?

We needed help with app and web development and hired them for the task.

We worked on three projects with TRIARE. One was to develop an app that helps companies implement values throughout the organization and to make said values come alive. Another project was an explainer video about the app. The third project was to develop a quick and sophisticated website.

The application was built for both iOS and Android, and it’s an in-house app that helps CEOs and management teams communicate company values throughout their organizations and to promote their actual application throughout the company. It is like a social platform that encourages values and creates different interactions, getting people involved in pre-agreed discussion topics. It’s a cool concept and their team did a good job.

We came to TRIARE with the idea and developed the wireframes together. They are business people with great development skills, and I was quite surprised at how quickly they grasped the concept. Their team helped us to improve our thinking process on this as well, which is pretty rare in my experience.

The website project was very complex and they helped us develop the wireframes for that as well. We were trying to develop a management type of platform on Shopify. It’s AI-based with very complicated algorithms, huge amounts of data, and a CRM system. We’re very particular when it comes to design, but they did an excellent job in that area. We’ve worked with some designers in the UK as well as in Chicago, and TRIARE is at a high level in terms of design.

On all three projects, TRIARE was involved from ideation to delivery. We managed to complete the app and explainer video but stopped the website project halfway due to internal decisions.

We had a team of three people from our side who worked directly with them. There were four or five people from TRIARE involved in the project.

How did you come to work with TRIARE, LLC?

They were recommended to me by a friend in Germany. I was impressed by the decent business conversation I had with them. TRIARE grasped concepts easily and showed that they were quick thinkers. They also had a pretty competitive price.

We spent around €50,000 (approximately $55,726 USD).

We worked together from March 2016 to December 2017.

The app has had a pretty profound impact on our company. It’s currently being used by 30,000 people who pay anywhere from $0.50 to $1.00 USD per month, which is an easy recurring revenue for us. TRIARE created a functional and reliable product. I was prepared to have a lot of problems with it, but there were none. The work was completed within budget and even faster than the timeline they gave us.

How did TRIARE, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

TRIARE has very modest, easygoing, and down to earth people. If we had an issue, they took care of it right away. We never reached a very sophisticated level of development, but the level we did manage to get to was very good.

We communicated via Skype and also had some in-person meetings. TRIARE did use a few project management tools, although I am unsure which ones.

They were able to expand how we think about our business. We are also consultants and TRIARE was able to get on the same level as us. Our discussions were very easy and they didn’t bombard us with technical jargon.

They could’ve come back to us and proactively suggested upgrades to the app, but it wasn’t something we asked for either.

I don’t recall a time where we had to follow up because they were late.
    TRIARE offered a better value for the money spent.
    We weren’t the most demanding clients.
    I’ve already recommended them, especially to people who don’t yet have a clear concept as TRIARE is able to help with that.

Mobile App Dev for Product Development Firm

"It’s the patience, availability, and individual care that they provide to every client that’s key.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

TRIARE LLC provides a range of development services to build out solutions for third-party clients. Over their two-year engagement, they’ve handled mobile app development, Ruby on Rails, DevOps, and QA.

CEO, IT Company

TRIARE LLC’s work on a children’s entertainment app won several accolades, beating out enterprise-level competitors and securing funding. Beyond their proven technical skills, the team has a strong work ethic and excels at project management. Their tailored client support makes them stand out.

I’m the CEO of a digital product development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIARE LLC?

We partner with multiple service providers to build out products for our clients. TRIARE LLC is one of our contractors and provides high-quality development work.

We’ve been working with them for two years, now, and they’ve completed multiple projects with us. So far, everything has been fantastic. We’ve relied on them for iOS/Android development, Ruby on Rails, DevOps, project management, and QA.

One of the most notable contracts they’ve done was an entertainment app for children aged 6–12. Their team pretty much built everything, working with the client on a daily basis to realize the solution.

Different projects have different needs. Currently, we work with about 12 people altogether, including four project managers, a few US-based technical leads, six developers, and two QA resources.

How did you come to work with TRIARE LLC?

We found them through Upwork.

We’ve spent about $150,000K so far.

The children’s entertainment app started in May 2018, but we’d worked with them since before then. The partnership is ongoing.

TRIARE LLC’s work for the children’s entertainment app earned multiple awards against other big-name competitors. Not to mention, the app raised a good amount of funding, too.

From our perspective, they’re just an exceptional, high-potential team that delivers enterprise-level production quality. They follow strong development philosophies and stay accountable for their work. If something isn’t working, they’re quick to bring the situation to light and get the appropriate developer on board to fix it.

How did TRIARE LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Unlike other vendors we’ve partnered with, TIRARE LLC is great at maintaining accountability. They manage their hours well, bill us honestly, and get tasks done on time if not before. They’re also proficient at using our project management tools such as JIRA.

They’ve met our expectations and go beyond. I’ve worked with many companies and the past, and TRIARE LLC definitely stands out. It’s the patience, availability, and individual care that they provide to every client that’s key.

There was a time last year when they were still making small, simple mistakes due to process issues. But we’ve since brought that to their attention and fixed it along the way. Their team is definitely open to training where necessary, so there’s nothing that they need to improve on at this point.

Web App Dev for Personalized Book Publisher

“We're very impressed with the level of quality they were able to provide in a short time.”

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

TRIARE built a web platform on Python that automates certain functions of the book layout process for independent publishers.

Munich, Germany
CEO, Publishing Company

TRIARE built a high-quality web platform quickly. In addition to the quality of their work, they're also easy to work with, proactive in their approach, and good at coming up with creative solutions.

I'm the CEO and founder of a book publisher.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIARE?

We engaged TRIARE to update our website platform.

TRIARE developed a web platform on Python that helps our authors layout books. It includes features that help customize book layouts, including the placement of text and images.

I work with one project lead, but a few more people work on our account as well behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with TRIARE?

They were recommended by a friend of mine, so I invited them in for a pitch and decided to work with them based on their presentation.

We've invested between $50,000–$200,000.

We've been working together since March 2015.

The site they built is performing very well. We're impressed with the level of quality they were able to provide in a short time.

How did TRIARE perform from a project management standpoint?

They always deliver on or ahead of schedule and were great at providing examples of designs and features for us to review throughout development.

They've been great at solving issues and coming up with creative solutions to meet our needs. I'm also impressed by their level of communication.

It's not really a criticism, but it would help us if they spoke German. They are, however, proactively working to improve communications with our team.

I'd recommend giving them a test project to see if they're a good fit culturally.

Website Design & Dev for Agriculture Trading Company

"TRIARE’s founder is always available and ensures that we receive timely updates."

Ongoing

TRIARE built a website for an agricultural trading website. They managed all elements of design, front- and backend development, and API integration.

Ukraine
Slava Salov
Founder, Tripoli Land

TRIARE successfully delivered a functional website, which now serves about 200,000 users each month. Led by an engaged and thoughtful founder, the team is quick to respond to all questions and makes good use of project management tools.

I am the founder of a marketplace for the sale of agricultural products in Ukraine.

For what projects/services did your company hire TRIARE?

I hired them to develop our website.

We hoped to provide an online source for comparing grain prices in Ukraine. Further, we wanted to feature a catalog of agricultural companies and compare their prices for delivery.

I learned of them through a referral.

They designed the website to help farmers and traders in the sale of agricultural products. On the site, users can compare prices of traders for grain and other fruits and vegetables while calculating the distance and cost of delivery. We relied on TRIARE to design the website, develop the frontend and backend, and organize the APIs.

We work with one project manager, one coder, and two developers.

We wouldn’t be able to run our business without this website. We are currently a resource for about 200,000 people every month.

We use instant messaging tools, so response time to our questions is minimal. We create and monitor tasks in a shared tracker system, which helps save time and simplify communication.

TRIARE’s founder is always available and ensures that we receive timely updates. I also appreciate their flexible terms and transparent pricing structure.

No, they’ve done very well so far.