Get What Matters...

Suffescom Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is an IT firm located in Mohali(outskirts of beautiful Chandigarh), India. We specialize in creating custom solutions that bring clients tangible and measurable results to help grow their business and enhance their brand.

Our designs are unique and creative, while remaining functional. For us, every new client or a project is a challenge as well as an opportunity to redefine our limits of excellence. We build websites that look great and are useful to a client's business needs.

Suffescom Solutions has an entire spectrum of services to offer. Beginning from a trivial task like Data Services, to achieving client's objectives of creating the desired Website Design with Robust Application development. Be it getting relevant traffic through a high ranking on search engines or helping the client reach the target audience using our PPC management services. Suffescom Solutions provides an end to end progress framework.

Mohali, India

Morgan Elliott, PC Doctor, Unimilk, LIndsey Reishman Real Estate, Accurate DNA

Tickled Pink Mom

Tickled Pink Mom is there for the convenience of mothers. It is an eCommerce store that deals in the little baby basics i.e. its provides the complete dresses, accessories, festive-special clothing items for the babies. The one stop shop for little baby essentials offers special discounts, daily deals, brand specials and more.

Website: Tickled Pink

Mom

The Source Ds

The Source DS is a kind of listing platform where companies can list their businesses to expand their reach and grow their business. It lets the buyers and suppliers contact each other directly that not only saves times but also lets the buyers find the best available option. The platform is much easy to use and it serves various business industries.

Website: The

Source Ds

Xpressfix

Xpressfix is a one-stop shop to get all your devices repaired, regardless it is a computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, console or any device of the complete Apple range. To make its services more convenient, it offers both walk-in service and pick & return. The different services it deals in are the diagnosis, repair, data recovery, mobile unlocking and complete optimization.

href="https://www.xpressfix.ie/">Xpressfix

SmartNosh

SmartNosh has the aim of promoting optimum health among its customers through the healthy food items that are finger licking delicious at the same time. It buys the food ingredients (both local and organic) from the farmers and the trusted partners to serve the community with the best eatables.

Website: SmartNosh

Gaindoo

A must have for the game lovers who want to accept the challenges from the entire world. Gaindoo is a DICE game like multiplayer geopolitical board that lets the players compete in the real time. It's totally fun; play to gain points, win and collect a number of gifts or bonus points.

Website: Gaindoo

Chalet Bergblick

If you are looking to spend your money worth while booking apartments for your holidays, without making any compromise on the fun and comfort, Chalet Bergblick is the right destination for you. It offers the visitors cozy apartments that can accommodate the complete family. The well-furnished apartments are always open for non-smokers and the guests who don't have dogs with them.

href="http://ferienwohnung-braunwald.de/">Chalet Bergblick

Huntway - International Hunting & Svensk jakt

Huntway- a must-visit store for the modern hunters. It offers all the clothing items for the hunters that only let them have a traditional feel of hunting but also to wear something new, unique and trendy. Dealing with the Swedish and international brands, Huntway aims at delivering the stylish and best quality clothes.

Website: Huntway

Gemeinde Tiengen

Gemeinde Tiegen is a center for the Tiegen citizens that provide them the space for meetings and cultural activities. It also offers many recreation, fun and leisure activities to the people of all ages that let them have a break from the busy and hectic life schedules.

Website: Gemeinde Tiengen

Tetra Ventures LLC

Tetra Ventures LLC aims at creating the businesses with the main focus on the social utility. It invests in the projects that offer the innovative solutions for the large-scale problems and promise a better tomorrow, regardless it is a real estate, financing or a technology related project. The company aims at providing opportunities to under-served groups.

href="http://tetraventuresllc.com/">Tetra Ventures LLC

WisherList

A perfect platform where buyers and sellers can gain benefit from every purchase and sale they make. The buyers can become the reviewers of the items they have bought and can get attractive discounts from the seller. And the sellers can get more traffic and attract more customers through the honest reviews.

Website: WisherList

TODO CLON

Making it be the largest computer e-store in Venezuela, Todoclon offers its clients a wide range of PCs, Laptops, servers, accessories and many more products. Todoclon provides the localized community the best of information technology, computer equipment for home and business purposes. With easy navigation, one can buy the excellent quality computer equipment at best prices.

href="http://www.todoclon.com/">Todo Clon

We got lites

WeGotLites, Inc. blossomed out of four generations of owning & operating over 20 luxury home and commercial lighting showrooms. WeGotLites is the place to find high-end quality and custom made products at prices that won't break your renovation or decorating budget!

The business provides a wide and infinitely changing variety of items like Swarovski Crystal chandeliers with one-of-a-kind customizations,

outdoor, ornamental, flush mount and semi-flush mount lighting, ceiling fans, lamps and hundreds of other elegant lighting pieces for every room in home or office.

Website: We Got Lites

Accurate DNA

Accurate DNA understands the needs and concerns of getting accurate and efficient DNA testing services.The firm specializes in diagnostic team progressively works on- DNA paternity, Prenatal DNA, Family Relationship DNA and special forensic cases.

Website: Accurate DNA

Summit Urgent care

Summit Urgent Care is a medical treatment center. When you need to see a doctor NOW for minor emergencies or illness, They’re convenient and available without an appointment, 7 days a week. 365 Days a Year!

Board-certified Doctors and Physician Assistants to treat a range of urgent care and primary care medical needs.

Website: Summit Urgent Care
&nbsp

;

Datatics

Big Data is a hot topic because everyone wants to take advantage of their data, but the reality is it’s overstated, misused, overpromised and under-delivered. In the end, under harvested and underutilized. To us that’s opportunity wasted.  Properly leveraged, your data creates opportunity, so we built Datatics with a Better Idea:  Think like clients and empower them with

advanced analytics, tools and information to unleash both the power of their data and get the insight it reveals.

Website: Datatics

Gift Me A Tree

Gift Me A Tree is the international tree planting app that celebrates your birthday in the carbon coolest way possible, connecting you and your friends with nature through the touch of a button, Gift Me A Tree gives you the power to plant a fruit tree in a country of your choice.

Website: Gift me a Tree

App Development for Packing List Platform

"We were highly satisfied with their professionalism and continuous support."

Sept. - Dec. 2018

Suffescom Solutions built a packing list mobile app, providing design consultation and improvement ideas throughout the process.

Mathew Perkins
Sales Manager, Packing List Checklist

Offering an array of experience and talent, Suffescom delivered a comprehensive, user-friendly app ahead of schedule. The team was engaged in developing project concepts and encouraged transparency by quickly and openly addressing issues.

I am the sales manager of Packing List Checklist, a mobile app.

For what projects/services did your company hire Suffescom Solutions ?

I hired Suffescom Solutions to develop the app.

I routinely forget to pack essential items when I travel, so I wanted to create a platform that provides users with a checklist of important items to consider and pack before traveling.

We wanted a passionate team of mobile app developers. We shortlisted three companies based on the previous work and case studies published on their sites. The decision was difficult, but we ultimately selected Suffescom because of the quality of their proposal and their past client reviews.

The app offers a brief summary of what items to include when packing, which is helpful for both first-time and seasoned travelers.

Five developers worked on this project.

They delivered the app ahead of schedule.

The team was always eager to clarify any issues to ensure the product they delivered met my expectations.

The project manager provided me with different ideas during the development phase. We were highly satisfied with their professionalism and continuous support.

I found no flaws. I enjoyed working with them, and will hire them again should the occasion arise.

Web Development and Design for Storage Company

"They’re highly responsive to my needs and deliver what they promise..."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Suffescom Solutions provides ongoing web development and design services. They customize CMS templates and plugins and do digital marketing.

US
President, Storage Company

Sales have increased markedly thanks to Suffescom’s technical and SEO skills. Because of their focus on accessibility and responsiveness, Suffescom Solutions stand out from their competition in the industry. Customers can expect an honest partner that fulfills all requirements and expectations.

I’m the president of a storage company. We provide modular structures to consumers throughout the United States.

For what projects/services did your company hire Suffescom Solutions?

We needed web development and design services, in addition to SEO help.

We wanted a better-performing website with an enhanced UX to improve conversions. We were also aiming to increase traffic to our site via search engine results.

Originally, we connected with one of their employees on a freelance platform. We were pleased with their performance and price and then started working with other Suffescom team members.

Suffescom worked with us on one of our existing websites and built two others, which launched in 2017 and 2018. We provided the basic designs, and they built the sites around our needs, customizing CMS templates to create responsive, beautiful designs. Additionally, they modified an existing plug-in to deliver a better UX and did offsite SEO.

We work with five individuals regularly. They continue to design and develop our websites and do ongoing SEO. Team members come and go as needed.

They develop their solutions either on time or ahead of schedule at a reasonable cost. Sales through our website have increased more than 30% in the last year.

We have direct access to team members important to our business. I’ve never had to take anything to a manager to get results. Their team makes things happen. They’re highly effective.

“Quick,” and “responsive” are two words that come to mind when describing this company. They’re highly responsive to my needs and deliver what they promise, unlike some other vendors I’ve worked with.

I can’t think of any areas for improvement. I’ve had a great experience with Suffescom.

WordPress Development for Analytics Company

"[T]heir technical expertise is top-notch, and their communication skills are also great."

Oct. 2016 - Jan. 2017

A startup founder chose Suffescom to build a WordPress site for their business and continues to rely on the team for occasional updates.

Chicago, Illionois
Founder, Datatics

The client could clearly tell there was continuous progress against his stated deliverables because of consistent communication and scrum-style management. The website's quality exceeds all expectations.

I’m the CEO of a big data consulting company that provides analytic services to clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Suffescom?

I hired Suffescom to build our website.

I needed quality user interface expertise, and I was also looking for simplicity in design. Those were the top two requirements that I was hoping Suffescom would deliver on, and they did. They built a WordPress website that includes information about our business. In the beginning, we started with an initial project scope, “This is what I want and what I'm looking for,” and then Suffescom provided a prototype based on that scope. Then we bounced back and forth to nail down what the product would be going forward, and then they started implementation. I now use Suffescom on an as-needed basis.

How did you come to work with Suffescom?

I talked to a few companies, but Suffescom’s extensive positive reviews on Clutch were a determining factor in me choosing them to help me build my web platform. I couldn't find reviews on Clutch for the other companies under consideration.

How much have you invested with Suffescom?

Our budget was $10,000, and Suffescom has stayed on budget.

We began working together sometime in October 2016, and the website went live in January 2017. Suffescom maintains my website as of now.

I’ve shown this website to a few of my partners, and it has generated positive feedback for the most part. The quality of Suffescom’s work can be seen in the functionality of the website and its ease of use, simplicity, and user experience design.

How did Suffescom perform from a project management standpoint?

I was the main project manager because my company is pretty much a startup. The entire project was run through Agile, and all of the website’s deliverables basically were achieved via Scrum and story points. That way, we were able to make sure that Suffescom was continuously delivering on the product, which they did exceptionally well. We communicated mostly via email, and then we used Skype for video calls and screen shares.

What did you find most impressive about Suffescom?

Suffescom has done a great job. I would say their technical expertise is top-notch, and their communication skills are also great.

Are there any areas Suffescom could improve?

I can’t think of any areas Suffescom could improve at the moment.

This project was delivered using an Agile methodology, and through that, Suffescom delivered continuously and perfectly. That’s what drives me to give them a perfect score.
    I found Suffescom extremely affordable.
    The quality of the website is over the top. Simplicity was one of our main goals for this project, and Suffescom delivered.

Web Dev for Family Therapist

"Suffescom Solutions is on time, and they follow and understand my instructions. The quality is excellent."

2015 - Ongoing

Suffescom Solutions designed and developed the family therapy WordPress site using one developer. Additional updates have been constant.

Rockville, Maryland
Owner, Family Therapist

Suffescom Solutions worked efficiently, creating exactly what was expected. Their group worked fast and was very responsive. The website received excellent feedback in terms of looks and ease of navigation.

I am a marriage and family therapist running a business called Olga Bloch, PA. I work with couples, families, and individuals, and perform evaluations for immigration purposes. My website is olgabloch.com.

I am the owner of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Suffescom Solutions?

I needed help with website design, development, and additional changes.

Suffescom Solutions developed my WordPress site using one developer. I've been constantly updating things since I don't want the website to feel stale or to have old pictures.

How did you come to work with Suffescom Solutions?

I posted an ad on Upwork specifying that I needed help building a website. I interviewed a few people and liked Suffescom Solutions' contact.

How much have you invested with Suffescom Solutions?

The cost of Suffescom Solutions was under $10,000. I'm a one-person practice, so my business is relatively small.

I have been working with Suffescom Solutions since 2015. The collaboration is ongoing, but the workload varies depending on what I need to update.

Suffescom Solutions worked fast and efficiently, creating exactly what I was looking for. I was concerned in the beginning since all the work was done virtually, but Suffescom Solutions followed instructions well.

I have received excellent feedback for the website. People compliment it in terms of its look and ease of navigation. I teach a class to which people can register online, and I've heard appreciation around how easy that process is.

How did Suffescom Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Suffescom Solutions performed great in this regard. I can make a request and have it completed within the next one to two days. Suffescom Solutions works fast and does exactly what I ask. The communication is done through email and Upwork.

What did you find most impressive about Suffescom Solutions?

The speed of work is very important for me. Suffescom Solutions is very responsive, and even if they can't take care of an issue, they will let me know. I also appreciate Suffescom Solutions' pricing; I've never felt gouged.

Are there any areas Suffescom Solutions could improve?

Not that I can think of.

Suffescom Solutions has let me know when the work would be done, delivering on time in 100% of the cases.
    I've recommended quite a few people to Suffescom Solutions, especially because in my field, people tend to not be very tech savvy. Usually, a website design project is an overwhelming feat for them.

Web Development for E-Commerce Company

"I'm very pleased with the quality of Suffescom Solutions' execution... The team was helpful, prompt, and absolutely punctual."

Suffescom Solutions developed an appealing and professional looking WordPress website with integrated PayPal/credit card payment functionalities and shipping options.

London, UK
Ignatov

The client is pleased with the superior quality and functionality delivered by Suffescom Solutions. They always met deadlines and were always helpful, available, and easy-going. The team was also cited as hardworking and professional.​

ABTK Ltd. is launching an online auction site for antiques, collectibles, and the like. We're located in the UK. I am the director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Suffescom Solutions?

We wanted to have a website with an appealing and professional look and feel. It needed to load fast and be bug-free, have PayPal and credit card payment functionalities, and have an integrated shipping option.

Suffescom Solutions developed our WordPress website. I was in contact with 2 of their team members, including a project manager.

How did you come to work with Suffescom Solutions?

A friend recommended using Upwork for finding talent. We made a brief, clearly stating our objectives, and submitted it to Suffescom Solutions. The company seemed reasonably priced and had good reviews, so we chose them.

How much have you invested with Suffescom Solutions?

The cost of Suffescom Solutions' work was under $10,000.

The web development stage has been completed, but there are still a few more things to do, about which I've talked to Suffescom Solutions recently. We're in the process of populating our website with relevant items and launching it. Suffescom Solutions mentioned opening a new contract for maintenance. I will learn more about it and make a decision.

We haven't had any experience with customers, and haven't shared the site with many people yet. However, it seems to work fine. I'm very pleased with the quality of Suffescom Solutions' execution.

How did Suffescom Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Suffescom Solutions was always available, communicating mainly via Skype, and also through email and Upwork's messaging system. The team was helpful, prompt, and absolutely punctual.

What did you find most impressive about Suffescom Solutions?

I have no real basis for comparison, but I've found Suffescom Solutions to be hardworking and professional.

Are there any areas Suffescom Solutions could improve?

I can hardly think of anything. Despite our five-and-a-half-hour time difference, Suffescom Solutions was always available for a chat or Skype call.

Being less anonymous and putting real names and faces to the business would be helpful, and would create a more personal business relationship. I'm struggling to recall any particular names from Suffescom Solutions' team.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Suffescom Solutions?

I would highly recommend Suffescom Solutions, but I don't have any specific tips.

Overall Score Suffescom Solutions was easy-going and helpful.
    We were the ones slowing down the project. Suffescom Solutions always met deadlines.
    Suffescom Solutions delivered superior quality.
    I'm highly likely to refer a friend, colleague, or acquaintance to Suffescom Solutions.

Development Project for Children's Health Nonprofit

"I was happy with the technical work and the implementation."

Suffescom Solutions provides WordPress development using the client's designs. They also provided consulting advice on how to maintain the website and implement it.

11- 50 employees

Boston, Massachusetts Area
CTO, Nonprofit for Children's Health

Suffescom Solutions provided high-quality development work and stuck to the schedule for a very competitive price. They are flexible to work with.

SuperHealos makes superhero products such as get well gifts and apps for children facing medical treatment. I’m the CTO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Suffescom Solutions?

We needed to redesign our website.

We did our design work, and they developed the website in WordPress. We also got their advice on how to implement things and maintain them.

How did you come to work with Suffescom Solutions?

I was doing some consulting work for a company, and they recommended Suffescom to me. I got some quotes from other firms, but I had seen the work Suffescom had done for the company I had worked with before, and I requested the same person to work on my site.

How much have you invested with Suffescom Solutions?

We spent under $10,000 with Suffescom.

The project took six months, and while the work is completed, they continue to provide ongoing maintenance.

The project was successful. We had some changes in the middle of the project, and I know that was challenging for them. I appreciated their patience and flexibility in working through those changes. I was happy with the technical work and the implementation. I had an expert web developer review the site, and he was happy with it too. I didn’t track any bugs since it wasn’t a complex site. We did our own testing and made changes before the project launched.

How did Suffescom Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication was good.

What did you find most impressive about Suffescom Solutions from other providers?

Suffescom was easy to work with. There wasn’t anything that I asked them to do that they couldn’t do. If I wasn’t happy with the results, they would find a way to make it better.

Are there any areas Suffescom Solutions could improve?

There were times we weren’t on the same page, and I needed to explain things more clearly.

The clearer you can be and the more files you can provide to help explain what you need, the more successful the project will be. That is the same for any firm.

Overall Score I’m happy with the service I received.
    I caused any schedule challenges. They kept me up to date on their availability. I knew a couple of days in advance if they were not going to be able to work on my project.
    They were definitely less expensive than most of the alternatives. There were no surprise overruns. I paid them bonuses twice because I thought the cost was so reasonable.
    I didn’t have any problems. Some things took time and clarification, but the quality of the deliverable was exactly what I wanted.

Front and Back End Development for Auction Concept

"The developer is senior, and the programmers have tons of years of experience."

Sep. 2016 - Ongoing

Suffescom Solutions was brought in to take over a coding project from another firm and add missing pages and features to offer effective functionality.

New York City Area
President, Auction Concept

Suffescom Solutions acclimated themselves to the code base and client team quickly. They delivered clean code efficiently and communicated well and often.

The company we have is developing an auction product. I’m the president.

What challenge were you trying to address with Suffescom Solutions?

It was to complete the development processes of the project.

When we connected, we were three-quarters of the way towards development to completion. We did have all the design files. But there is still one-fourth of the work left where the front-end had to be developed also. Multiple pages were missing, so our developer specifically helped us to fill in those missing design pages and frames. There was some front and backend work as well. We used Mantis for the bugs.

How did you come to work with Suffescom Solutions?

I found Suffescom on Upwork, and my criteria was a successful rate. Suffescom had 100% success rate and multiple projects in which specifically the product that they worked on was related to auction, so it interested me that they had some knowledge on that.

How much have you invested with Suffescom Solutions?

We have spent between $5,000 and $10,000.

We started in October 2016, and the project is still ongoing.

Suffescom needed only a few weeks to get to know the surroundings around the server and the code, which was as expected, and quickly jumped into fixing outstanding issues and current bugs.

How did Suffescom Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Regarding the response, Suffescom was always available and always on regardless of the time difference between the United States and India. We mostly communicated over Skype or by phone, but it was a very quick response always. I am very happy about that.

What did you most impressive about Suffescom Solutions?

The developer is senior, and the programmers have tons of years of experience. He’s always willing to learn, and the knowledge that we have is very complicated. Suffescom basically handled that multilayer code stack by multiple developers that we had worked with before hiring them. I’m very happy with the level of his expertise to handle this kind of load.

Not specifically.

Just be aware of the latest versions out there. Learn the most up-to-date technologies. They are aware of the latest versions of different plug-ins.

Web Development for Small Media Startup

"I liked Suffescom's project management."

Suffescom Solutions developed a custom multi-language website for integrating feed partners and various searches.

1 Employee

Munich, Germany
Founder, Small Media Startup

Suffescom followed specifications well and understood what the client needed. They were praised for being professional, cost-effective, and timely.

We are an online media broker, driving affiliate traffic to clients' websites. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Suffescom Solutions?

We were building a multi-language website domain. I had worked with another developer with a similar background to Suffescom, but he never understood my requirements. My challenge was to find a partner who could understand what I needed.

Suffescom Solutions developed my custom website for integrating certain feed partners. Searching within the page was one of the key features. Overall, it was a straightforward job.

How did you come to work with Suffescom Solutions?

I found Suffescom on Upwork.

How much have you invested with Suffescom Solutions?

The cost of Suffescom's work was around $2,500.

I started working with Suffescom around one year ago. The project took 4–6 weeks to complete.

Suffescom Solutions did a decent job for a fair price. I liked the website's design; Suffescom was able to follow my specifications and understand what I wanted, even though I wasn't very specific.

I liked working with the group. Compared to other programmers I found on Upwork, Suffescom has a professional structure.

How did Suffescom Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Suffescom gave me a fair estimate, and the work was delivered on time. Project management was great, as was the overall programming. IT projects will always have ups and downs, but I liked working with Suffescom.

What did you find most impressive about Suffescom Solutions?

I liked Suffescom's project management. They assigned a dedicated person who took my specifications and handled the work.

Are there any areas Suffescom Solutions could improve?

They could improve a bit in terms of organization. Sometimes, you don't know who you are talking to on Skype.

It's important to specify requirements.

Web Development for Independent Designer

"My contact was efficient, providing good communication. He was always available, understood my requirements and handled everything."

Suffescom Solutions developed a Wordpress website which allowed the client to personally update the information in blog form.

1 Employee

Valley of Muggio, Switzerland
Independent Designer

Suffescom Solutions understood all requirements and completed the website. The client described the collaboration as quick and efficient and found the work to be very good. Suffescom was always available and provided good communications, experience and knowledge.

I am a self-employed graphic artist and cartoonist.

I am a self-employed designer.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Suffescom Solutions?

I needed to create a website.

Suffescom Solutions developed my WordPress site, allowing the client to personally update the information in blog form.

How did you come to work with Suffescom Solutions?

I found Suffescom Solutions through Upwork, after contacting one of their resources personally.

The cost of Suffescom Solutions' work was around $2,000.

The project has been completed.

Suffescom Solutions completed my website, resolving any minor issues discovered during the testing phase. I found the work to be very good.

How did Suffescom Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

My contact was efficient, providing good communication. He was always available, despite our time zone difference, understood my requirements and handled everything. The response time was immediate, the average being a few hours. We communicated through Skype.

What distinguishes Suffescom Solutions from other providers?

We've had a quick and efficient collaboration. For what I needed, Suffescom Solutions was able to provide the experience and the knowledge.

Is there anything Suffescom Solutions could have improved or done differently?

No. I think that everything worked out fine.

We were on-schedule.
    Everything went smoothly, so I will be contacting Suffescom Solutions for future work.
    I think that perfection is hard to achieve.
    Friends usually contact me because they need a graphic artist, but I would recommend Suffescom Solutions.

Digital Marketing for Solar Energy Provider

"Suffescom is a professional and honest group."

Sep. 2016 - Ongoing

Suffescom Solutions helped their client market their services to the local real estate market using SEO and social media services to generate new leads.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Area
Vice President, Solar Energy Provider

Suffescom Solutions is professional and honest. They were successful with their marketing campaigns and were responsive to all requests.

We're a solar panel installation company working in the tri-state area. We meet with customers, find their energy needs, generate a proposal, and close the deal. I am the vice president of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Suffescom Solutions?

We wanted to get our name out there through the use of marketing, SEO, and so on.

Suffescom provided help with SEO and social media marketing for our local area.

How did you come to work with Suffescom Solutions?

I searched Guru.com for different providers that could handle the work. I liked Suffescom's proposal, including their past work examples, so we went from there.

How much have you invested with Suffescom Solutions?

I don't have this information.

We started working with Suffescom 2 months ago. We've taken a small break, but I plan to continue the work with Suffescom.

I don't have any metrics at hand, but I am absolutely satisfied with Suffescom's work.

How did Suffescom Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Suffescom provides good customer service. They responded quickly to any requests or issues.

What did you find most impressive about Suffescom Solutions?

Suffescom is a professional and honest group. I gave them access to my accounts, and everything was done with respect and integrity.

Not at the moment.

Make sure that everything is ready in relation to the goal at hand. I went into the work a bit blind and found that there can be a lot of wasted time through the back-and-forth for figuring out what everyone wants.