Build It Right The First Time

Gold

Our core belief is that no great venture should be held back by tehcnical execution. Translating our mission into action, we've built Goji Labs to be a boutique software consultancy that helps our partners launch new initiatives and grow existing products while focusing on risk mitigation.

Los Angeles, CA
  • 800 Wilshire Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90017

We work primarily with founders, startups, and non-profits. Over the past five years, we've launched dozens of startups and worked closely with our partners in the non-profit world to make an impact. Our partners include the World Health Organization, the World Wildlife Fund, and the City of Los Angeles.

Kitchen Table App

Kitchen Table helps hosts and guests build meaningful, in-person connections through intimate, shared dining experiences.

Kitchen Table is a social dining application that allows individuals to host community events. The goal was to create a community that would extend invitations to anyone - strangers, neighbors, friends and family.

We wanted to provide an experience for foodies, hobby chefs,

and community builders that would transcend anything currently on the market. The objective was to create a platform that would bring people together around food to help foster relationships and build community.

We designed and developed a consumer iOS app, built in Swift, and a backend system using Ruby on Rails and Postgres. The backend system also powers a web application and an administrative dashboard for the Kitchen Table team. Hosts can post a community meal they're planning, and include the menu, the location, the price, and they can invite those they know. Guests can browse for meals in their area, and, if there's still a spot left, join one, and maybe make some new friends.

Dashboard Development Support for Design Studio

“Our work together is frictionless.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Goji Labs is developing a custom dashboard that allows users to track and manage shipments. They are building the dashboard’s backend and implementing UI/UX designs provided by internal stakeholders.

Ruba Tadros
Co-Founder, Monolith Collective

Despite the complexity of this custom development project, Goji Labs has excelled at managing expectations and creating a functional, user-friendly product. Their thorough, organized nature complements their professional management process. Customers can expect a personable, talented partner.

I’m the co-founder of Monolith Collective, a design studio that primarily does branding and frontend design.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goji Labs?

We had the opportunity to design and develop a unique shipment-tracking dashboard for our trucking and shipping client; although we were capable of executing the UI/UX design, we needed development support.

Using our UI/UX designs, Goji Labs is developing a highly customizable dashboard. Multiple users can access the dashboard, and everyone has defined permissions. The dashboard enables team members to track different loads, confirm what is on the load, and apply their specific internal numbering system to it.

When we were scouting companies to work with, we were in contact with Adam (CTO, Goji Labs). Now, we primarily communicate with David (Product Strategist, Goji Labs), who oversees a team of developers.

How did you come to work with Goji Labs?

We interviewed a couple of different development companies for this project. We knew of Goji Labs because we’d utilized the same co-working space a few years ago, so we invited David to bid on the project.

My company ultimately chose Goji Labs because they had experience developing custom platforms and seemed very thorough and organized. The due diligence that they did upfront made them stand out. Goji Labs took it upon themselves to garner a good understanding of the project, and then they presented a very detailed overview of what the project would entail, the timeline and budget, etc. This upfront work made us feel confident that Goji Labs was a team that could execute this complex project with lots of customization features.

In total, we will spend $160,000–$175,000. We’ve paid a little less than half of that so far.

Our work together began in April 2018, and it’s ongoing. Because it’s such a sophisticated platform, this is a longer project, but we should be able to start doing testing on our own soon.

The dashboard is functional and true to design, which is essential for us as a design company. Goji Labs helped break down the project’s complexities and create a digestible, user-friendly product, bringing our client’s idea to life. We’re very pleased with the progress Goji Labs has made so far.

How did Goji Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

David is our project lead and main point of contact; rather than having to interface with multiple layers of developers, we work directly with him, which has made the process seamless. They’re incredibly organized, and the platform that they use to manage the project is great. We have weekly check-ins, for which David ensures everyone is available and creates the calendar invite. During our check-ins, we see live demonstrations of the dashboard. Our work together is frictionless.

Goji Labs’ team is friendly, which is an important but often overlooked aspect. They’re personable and want to do great work.

No, there aren’t.

Be open to their process instead of trying to force your own. They’ve found a great formula of what works and what doesn’t, not just in terms of development but also client relations.

Web App Dev for Micro-Funding Platform

“Goji Labs goes the extra mile to ensure they deliver on what they promise.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Goji Labs developed a web app. They built and connected the screens and configured the database. Now, they provide updates and do smaller projects to continue enhancing the app.

Jeff Sesol
President & CEO, DoADollar

Internal stakeholders praise Goji Labs’ ability to manage the project and satisfy requirements. Responsive and reliable, the team often outpaces time estimates. They take ownership of their work; customers can expect an insightful partner that offers constructive commentary.

I’m the president and CEO of DoADollar, a micro-funding initiative. We make donating to nonprofits simple by encouraging people to give a dollar and to then share that act on their social media pages, so that a one-dollar donation can turn into thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goji Labs?

We needed help developing a web app. We are confident that our initiative will be successful, so the challenge lies in creating an app that can scale to millions of users.

Goji Labs developed our web app. They worked in conjunction with another company that designed the app and provided an analysis of what we wanted to do. Goji Labs built the app’s screens and connected them. They also configured the database.

They continue to make changes and pursue smaller projects to enhance the product.

David (Product Strategist, Goji Labs) is our main point of contact. We’ve also engaged with two other programmers.

How did you come to work with Goji Labs?

We found Goji Labs through the agency that designed our web app. When I interviewed David, he was extremely thorough in explaining the process, and he had all of the right answers to my questions. I was satisfied with the process they were going to take. David also assured me that they could develop a sufficiently scalable app.

My company has spent over $100,000.

Our work together began in October 2018, and it is ongoing. I don’t plan on ending our engagement anytime soon; I want Goji Labs to be there when the app takes off.

Goji Labs delivers what they say they can deliver. They’ve been spot on with everything they’ve done. We only launched the app a month ago, so we don’t have metrics yet.

How did Goji Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

David laid out the whole project and timeframes before they started working. In some cases, they outpaced the deadlines they set. Goji Labs goes the extra mile to ensure they deliver on what they promise. Whenever we have a problem or are concerned about something, David is extremely responsive. We communicate via WhatsApp and text, and we have weekly phone calls.

I have a technical background and have been involved in big projects, so I was very impressed by how well David walked us through the development process, such as how the screens would connect and what the database would look like. David is understanding and professional, and he excels at managing the project. He’s also willing to push back and give constructive criticism. Many developers I’ve worked with conform to the client’s wishes and ideas, but David owns his work and will speak up if he doesn’t think something is in the app’s best interest.

No, I’m very happy with them.

If you want a developer that is invested in your project—that won’t just do what you tell them to—then Goji Labs is your team.

Overall Score It’s been very enjoyable.

Platform Design for Home Sharing Network

“Goji Labs was responsive to what we asked for.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Goji Labs designed a home-sharing platform’s features and user experience. They delivered designs for video verification, a language filter, a messaging feature, and a dual fee process.

Boston, Massachusetts
Beth Santos
Founder & CEO, Wanderful

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the modern, user-friendly designs. Thoughtful and personable, Goji Labs laid the groundwork for developing functionalities that will coincide with the user experience. Their experience in the sharing economy industry was particularly helpful.

I’m the CEO and founder of Wanderful, an international lifestyle brand for female travelers. We host events for women around the world, and we just launched a home-sharing network that enables women who are traveling to stay together.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goji Labs?

My company wanted to build a platform to host our new home-sharing network. We had a basic site on WordPress, on which women could post listings and book spaces from other women. We wanted something more custom, with key features that were specific to our community.

We initially brought Goji Labs onboard to design and develop the entire platform, but due to funding on our side, we scaled back the scope of their work to just be the platform's design. My team gave Goji Labs our logos and style guide, and they did all of the design work for the platform. We underwent a discovery process in which Goji Labs identified what our design aesthetic was.

They designed a video verification process, which requires new users to provide a video of themselves to ensure safe digital interactions. Goji Labs also designed a few unique features, such as a language filter, so that travelers can see what different languages hostesses speak, and a messaging feature, which allows travelers and hostesses to communicate directly. On our current site, only the host pays a service fee, but Goji Labs designed a dual fee process that will charge both the host and the traveler.

Although Goji Labs didn’t do any development work, a key part of the design process was identifying key functionalities that we’ll need and distinguishing how they’ll fit into the user experience. They helped us determine everything we will need to code, from the financial to the social aspects of the platform.

We’re still using the WordPress site, but we have Goji Labs’s designs ready for when we implement the new platform.

Our project manager is David (Product Development, Goji Labs). My team also works with a designer.

How did you come to work with Goji Labs?

A friend who’d worked with Goji Labs recommended them. Goji Labs had experience working with another sharing economy platform. We figured that their knowledge about creating two-sided marketplaces would relieve communicate barriers and even educate us on the process.

My company spent around $25,000.

We began working together in February 2019, and we’re finishing everything now.

Goji Labs delivered beautiful, modern, user-friendly designs, and we’re excited to implement them soon. My team loves all of the colors.

How did Goji Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

Goji Labs was responsive to what we asked for. They were receptive to whatever provided feedback we provided on the design specs and little details. David communicated well and kept the project focused, which helped my team because we’re very busy. He was friendly and easy to work with. Our teams had weekly calls that we scheduled using Google Calendar.

Goji Labs was incredibly thoughtful. Their expertise in the sharing economy was very helpful; they proposed ideas we hadn’t thought of yet. They were prepared to have conversations about how the platform would work.

No, there was nothing.

They’re just great to work with. Goji Labs was good at communicating and proposing good ideas.

Web Development for Lifestyle Blog

"I’ve built out websites before, and none of my previous partners have been as accessible as Goji Labs."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Goji Labs modified and relaunched a lifestyle blog. The team designed custom web pages and added a Shopify integration. They provide ongoing maintenance and updates.

Lisa Todd
Founder, Lifestyle Blog

Goji Labs delivered a site that matches the initial vision of the project. By leveraging a collaborative approach, the team has been able to implement each requirement and meet every deadline. Customers can expect a responsive and supportive partner.

I’m a food and lifestyle blogger.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goji Labs?

I wanted to revamp my website.

Goji Labs completely redesigned my website. They delivered a variety of different designs, including a framework that showed the flow of the website.

After they designed the site, the team implemented a Shopify integration and built custom web pages. The site is now live, and Goji Labs provides ongoing maintenance and updates.

I have direct contact with David (CEO, Goji Labs) and a designer.

How did you come to work with Goji Labs?

I had worked with a branding company who had previously partnered with Goji Labs, and they suggested that I use them. I interviewed the team and ultimately chose them as my vendor.

I’ve spent close to $20,000.

We started our partnership in October 2018, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve met every deadline and have implemented each of my requirements. My blog works and looks exactly how I envisioned.

How did Goji Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been excellent. I’ve built out websites before, and none of my previous partners have been as accessible as Goji Labs. David and I schedule weekly meetings, and he is very quick to respond to any emails or questions that I have.

David and his team understand my project and continue to meet deadlines. David always has a positive demeanor, and his team has the soft skills required to collaborate effectively with others.

I don’t think there are any. Last time I built out an e-commerce site, the whole experience was a nightmare. David and his team have been a much better partner to me. I’ve never felt like they were talking down to me, which sometimes happens with other designers.

If you can solidify what you want and create a sort of path or blueprint, that will make the process go faster. Your preparation will help David and his team do what needs to be done to meet your needs.

We had weekly or bi-weekly meetings during development, and they hit every deadline.
    I think the price is fair, especially compared to other vendors.
    They're very easy to work with and great at understanding my needs.

Shopify Development for Display Company

"We added David (CEO, Goji Labs) to some of our Slack channels, and he was very responsive."

Jan. - May 2019

Goji Labs developed a Shopify website using a pre-existing set of designs. They added several modifications to a Shopify template and built a dialog box for a quote request form.

Somers, Connecticut
Benjamin Camerota
Owner, MVP Visuals

Flexible and accommodating, Goji Labs agreed to provide weekly progress updates throughout the development phase. Their excellent customer service set them apart from other vendors.

I own MVP Visuals. We sell custom brand displays.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goji Labs?

We hired Goji Labs to design and develop our new website.

We began the project by collaborating with Goji Labs to finalize a set of designs that we had created. They implemented our designs on a Shopify template and added several customizations that we requested. The team also built a modal window for our quote request form.

David (CEO, Goji Labs) was my point of contact. I’m not sure how many developers worked on the project.

How did you come to work with Goji Labs?

I was referred to Goji Labs by a design agency that had previously completed work with them.

I’ve spent somewhere between $10,000–$25,000.

The project began in January 2019, and we completed it in May 2019.

Thanks to Goji Labs, we’ve been able to maintain a stable level of traffic. They also provided us with a list of post-launch issues that we plan to address.

How did Goji Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

We added David to some of our Slack channels, and he was very responsive. We also requested weekly updates, and he obliged. I don’t think this is standard protocol, but David was willing to meet our needs.

I was most impressed by the excellent customer service that David provided.

Communication might have been more efficient if I was speaking to the developers, although I understand that using a point of contact is common practice amongst agencies.

Be clear about your requirements and specifications. If you give them precise information, they will be able to meet your needs.

Website Dev for Nationwide Nonprofit

“They ensured that they were designing the website we wanted.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Goji Labs built a website with Ruby on Rails to establish a growing humanitarian movement's digital presence. The team enhanced a donation functionality and created an interactive map feature.

Rachel Sumekh
CEO & Founder, Swipe Out Hunger

Though the website hasn’t launched yet, internal stakeholders are optimistic about its performance and the impact it will have. Goji Labs fostered a collaborative process and remained open to feedback. Their high-quality deliverables will likely lead to a continued engagement.

I’m the founder and CEO of Swipe Out Hunger, a nonprofit committed to ending hunger amongst college students. We work with universities across the US.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goji Labs?

Swipe Out Hunter went from being a grassroots movement with one site to scaling across the country and having dozens of sites. We needed a clear message and a strong digital presence. In particular, we wanted a beautiful website that would clearly explain to people who we are, what we do, and how they can get involved in our work.

Goji Labs built out our website using Ruby on Rails. After providing wireframes, they created an interactive map feature of every campus we’re involved with. Each campus page provides students with information on how they can obtain resources or become involved as an advocate. Goji Labs also made our donation feature more front-and-center. We’ve discussed several site features that we’d like Goji Labs to build out in the future.

Our key contact person is David (Product Development, Goji Labs). During the design stage, he brought in a designer who was very personable and worked efficiently. Backend engineers were working on the project as well.

How did you come to work with Goji Labs?

I met Goji Labs at a startup event a few years ago. We chose them for this project because they seemed more invested than larger vendors. Also, David and his team are entrepreneurs that built Goji Labs from the ground up, so we knew they’d ask the right questions and implement the best processes. We felt as though we could fully trust them.

My company has spent around $50,000.

Our engagement began in October 2018, and the work is ongoing. When the website launches in a couple of days, I’m hoping that we gain a strong digital footprint. I know technology will be increasingly central to our work, so I’m sure we will continue to work with Goji Labs.

We think the map feature could go viral on college campuses. Although the site hasn’t launched yet, we believe we’ll see an increase in donations made through the website. Also, since the FAQ and About Us pages are easier to find and navigate through, we think there will be a decrease in the number of phone calls and emails we get with questions.

How did Goji Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

Goji Labs was process-oriented and strove to understand what we were looking for as an organization. At the start of the project, they presented communication and scheduling expectations. The project stayed on a clear timeline, and we as the client knew what to prepare for. Goji Labs was flexible when we needed time extensions.

Instead of simply doing the work and delivering the site, as our last developer did, Goji Labs asked for our feedback and opinions throughout the project. They ensured that they were designing the website we wanted.

Nothing comes to mind. They’ve given us exactly what we wanted, so I have no complaints.

To get the most out of the process, work closely with Goji Labs, and be prepared to present your vision.

App and UI/UX for Healthcare Tech Company

"They've also been great at collaborating with us and bringing new ideas to the table."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Goji Labs designed and developed a web and mobile app for iOS and Android devices, including the UI/UX design.

Greater Los Angeles Area
Matthew Nicholson
CEO, Digital Medical Tech

Goji Labs provides top-notch UI/UX design and development services. In addition to their expertise, their customer-centric, proactive approach to projects and communications sets them apart. They're also very responsive, provide a lot of valuable feedback, and deliver on time.

I'm the founder and CEO of Digital Medical Tech, a real-time location services provider for healthcare facilities and medical device companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goji Labs?

We reached out to Goji Labs to build a web-based platform and mobile app for iOS and Android devices, including UI/UX design.

Goji Labs worked with our team daily to design and develop our web and mobile app for iOS and Android devices. They provide ongoing support as needed, fixing any bugs and adding other features as requested.

We mostly work with David (CEO, Goji Labs) and Adam (CTO, Goji Labs). David has a good eye for UI/UX design, and Adam complements those skills with strong backend development expertise.

How did you come to work with Goji Labs?

We vetted about five software development shops and reached out to Goji Labs based on a referral from our CFO. Based on initial conversations with them, we felt they had a robust skill set and would be able to deliver the best product.

We've invested over $600,000.

We've been working together since November 2017. They continue to provide ongoing maintenance. We have no plans to hire in-house developers because our relationship with Goji Labs is so strong.

Goji Labs has done an exceptional job at building our products and getting them to where they need to be today. They've been so great to work with that we'll never work with another developer; their knowledge, timeliness, and thoroughness set them apart.

How did Goji Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

We have an excellent relationship with their team. We generally talked to them on the phone daily during the development phase. Aside from that, we communicate through Slack and track milestones on Trello. They're very hands-on, responsive, and accessible. They're also very adaptable, taking the time to learn about our industry to provide valuable feedback throughout the process.

Their communication and willingness to take the time to understand our unique challenges and goals have been very valuable. They've also been great at collaborating with us and bringing new ideas to the table.

I don't have any constructive feedback.

Be honest and as detailed as possible when explaining project goals. They're also good at guiding if the client is a little lost in the beginning.

Development Partnership for UX Strategy Agency

"Once you’re working with Goji Labs, you’re in good hands."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Goji Labs serves as a long-term partner for a design studio that requires development support. They contribute conceptually to product strategy and coordinate builds for websites or mobile and web apps.

Jinny Oh
Founder, WANDR

Goji Labs has proven to be a reliable and talented development team during an extensive engagement. They feature an engaged and organized leadership group, leading to high-quality solutions. Goji Labs’ responsiveness and processes foster a sense of confidence in clients.

I am the founder of WANDR. We specialize in product strategy and user experience design.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goji Labs?

We primarily offer design services to our clients, so we call on Goji Labs when we have projects that require some sort of development.

Each year, we complete 3–5 projects with Goji Labs—anything ranging from native mobile apps to web applications and websites. In each case, David (CEO, Goji Labs) and I are very much involved in the strategy. Before we even discuss the design or development, we conduct whiteboard sessions with the client to scope out what we’re going to create. We’ve sometimes had projects that include an existing platform for them to work from, but other times Goji Labs develops something from scratch.

Our largest project currently is a series of website development and content migration tasks for a particularly large client. We rely on Goji Labs to coordinate website hosting, front- and backend development, and maintenance.

David and Adam (CTO, Goji Labs) are our central points of contact.

How did you come to work with Goji Labs?

We met at a networking event a few years ago, and we soon found a project that we could complete together. Our partnership has grown from there.

We’ve spent between $500,000–$1 million to this point.

Our engagement began in November 2016 and remains ongoing.

I’m a strong proponent of the quality of their work. They are not an inexpensive development team—I could save money elsewhere, but I choose not to because I’m such a believer in their abilities. Their work is top-notch.

How did Goji Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

Goji Labs requires very little oversight. David is very organized and detail-oriented. He’s responsive when we need something, and I trust him and his team to complete their tasks as assigned. We communicate well through phone calls, Slack messages, or in-person meetings.

I appreciate their overall flexibility. We’ve never had a contract for how this partnership would work. We sometimes bid on a client together, but other times we do it separately and introduce the other side later on. We operate on a case-by-case basis as we determine what works best for both parties and the client.

They come with a high sticker price, but we receive high-quality work as a result.

Once you’re working with Goji Labs, you’re in good hands.

App Development for Tech Startup

“They’re a high-performing team that works fast.”

May - Nov. 2017

Goji Labs developed an iOS app from scratch that allows users to access and integrate emojis into their iPhone keyboard. They also provided advise on the development of other apps they weren’t building.

Washington D.C.
Owner, Tech Startup

Goji Labs communicated well and worked hard to meet project goals and deadlines. The final product has functioned perfectly. They provided honest and insightful feedback that optimized the partnership and project objectives.

I’m the owner of a tech startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goji Labs?

I needed a partner to help with app development.

I have quite a few apps I’m working on, so Goji Labs helped develop some and advised on the others. They built an iOS app from scratch that has emojis that users can pull up on their phone and also integrate seamlessly into their iPhone keyboard. They worked on additional emoji apps and also provided insight into how to approach and pursue the development of other apps.

We had one main point of contact.

Someone referred them.

We spent between $25,000–$50,000.

We worked together from May-November 2017.

Our app got onto the third page of the App Store, and it had no technical issues after launching. I’d definitely work with Goji Labs again.

How did Goji Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

They effectively communicated, using clear language to help non-technical people understand. They also met our deadlines.

They’re honest and help you make the most informed business decisions. Although they weren’t the cheapest option, they did excellent work and finished our project to completion.

No. They’re a high-performing team that works fast.

Have a clear idea of what you want and how to bring it to life. Give them direction, and they’ll do a great job.

They stick to timelines and meet deadlines.
    There were only a few technical issues in the initial development.

Website Development for Telecoms Equipment Company

“It was amazing to see how well Goji Labs performed compared to the team we’d used before.”

After a website crashed, causing critical marketing and security issues, Goji Labs replaced the underperforming developer. They built a new site within three weeks, optimizing the design and existing content.

Fremont, California
Tuvia Barlev
CEO, Actelis Networks

Goji Labs rapidly delivered a cutting-edge, secure, and aesthetically appealing website with a seamless UX/UI. Building the site from scratch at an attractive price point yielded an ideal ROI. They collaborated synergistically with the internal IT and marketing teams using an organized workflow.

I’m the CEO of Actelis Networks, a telecoms equipment company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goji Labs?

Our website had collapsed. As a crucial part of our marketing efforts, this was a critical situation. It had been poorly designed, so people hacked into it.

We needed a firm to redesign our site in a way that was compelling, modern, and usable for our clients. Our timeline was roughly three weeks because it was such an urgent issue.

Before starting development, Goji Labs had to familiarize themselves with the code in our existing website so they could recreate it in a new version. They took the basic information from our original platform to embed into a brand-new site.

The website is based on modern technology in the market. It’s laid out very well. Our team can independently maintain, modify, and add to the platform internally without much difficulty in the future.

Goji Labs handled all of the design. They collaborated with my marketing team to put it together properly so customers could find what they’re looking for with little effort. They structured the data and designed the software to function quickly. Rapid performance enables users to access our information from around the globe.

We interacted with Adam (CTO, Goji Labs) and David (CEO, Goji Labs).

How did you come to work with Goji Labs?

It was difficult to find a vendor willing to take on our project, since it had so many challenges and so little support on the technical side. The original programmer of the code had disappeared. My team couldn’t provide much help, either. We needed a team who could work independently and invest a lot of effort.

One of our IT specialists had used Goji Labs as a consultant in the past. They had helped us fix some glitches. He suggested we use them for this project. They offered us affordable pricing.

We spent $25,000.

We worked together over a three-week engagement in 2016. Now that we’re looking to take our website to the next level, we’re requesting quotes and keeping Goji Labs in the loop.

When we built our original website, the previous vendor took about six months and charged us three times more. They required two full-time resources to make it happen. Goji Labs offered more competitive prices and completed the new website within a much shorter time frame. We’re very pleased with the results. The website they delivered has never crashed; it’s been perfect.

How did Goji Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

My IT and marketing teams were happy with the project management style. We never had to wait long for answers to our questions.

It was amazing to see how well Goji Labs performed compared to the team we’d used before. They just breezed through our project.

The quality, time, responsiveness, and price Goji Labs offered were all very impressive.

I’ve referred them before.

Gold