Mobile mindset

We believe building strong partnerships with our clients are crucial to fully understand and react to their needs. We make sure you feel as a part of our team.

mobitouch is a team of software developers and designers passionate about smart communication. We create solutions of the highest standard through a mix of development, UX and UI designs, advertising, public relations, marketing and growth hacking to help your business gain mobility.

Our experts know how to address evolving mobile market challenges. That is why so many companies have trusted us. We design and develop software for both established companies and funded startups.

All of this to meet your expectations and provide the best support in helping you develop your business.

Rzeszów, Poland
  • mobitouch
    Boya Żeleńskiego 6A/42,
    Rzeszów 35-206
    Poland
    +48.793.457.024

Startups, growing companies, corporations.

Nasz Żoliborz

Find the services in your neighbourhood easily and start collecting stamps to receive rewards. This loyalty program is designed especially for the people living in a dedicated area in the capital city of Poland. Additionally, it helps businesses gain visibility and new customers using a different marketing channel.

MySalon

Tired of countless loyalty cards, stamps and stickers? This app is just perfect for you. Find more places to hang out and services you need. Recommend MySalon others and gain extra profits.

List do Mikołaja

Created for Mattel – world leader in manufacturing and selling toys – this responsive website serves as a tool for children in fulfilling their Christmas gift dreams. During this special time, all the letters take part in everyday competitions for the best written and most interesting projects.

ITAKA

Itaka, designed for the Polish market leader in the travel industry, is a mobile app for holidays enthusiasts who enjoy browsing through a rich collection of offers and being able to book the holidays of their dreams in an easy and safe way. Advanced search engine and filters, save option, easy browsing and smart trip planning are just some of the features.

KFC

Everything tastes better when you have a coupon. KFC Poland is a mobile app that offers coupons and displays the current menu. Geo-localization makes it easy to find the nearest restaurant. This project was completed in close cooperation with McCann Worldgroup Poland.

Side note: The app is no longer supported by our company.

POCA & POCA

POCA & POCA is a unique fashion brand that brings to life exceptional creations for the charming woman, personifying her original and charismatic sense of style. The app shortens and improves placing orders via mobile for Saudi Arabia and US based customers.

helloWSIiZ

University of Information Technology and Management ordered a project dedicated for university candidates. With the use of Augmented Reality (AR), it offers an extension of printed material taking users into new era of broad information. Places with dedicated symbols grant access to a modern spectrum of knowledge, videos and pictures as well as virtual tours of the university.

iWisher

iWisher.pl is a mobile app created to serve as an extension for the popular iwisher.pl website. It can be briefly described as a piggybank that allows users to save the money for the items they dream about. What is even better about it is the fact that there is an exciting twist to it – the platform allows others to contribute to achieve the goal.

image4you

image4you allows users to create personalized pictures, customize them with stamps, stickers, colour effects, text and create unique pieces to share with friends. Apart from these features, the app also gives a possibility of ordering printouts in any desired form such as a traditional postcard. polaroid-alike pictures, paintings or even a memory game.

SLOW

Meditation made easy.

All the processes within the app are simplified and highly intuitive. It keeps track of user’s progress, allows planning everyday meditation sessions and checking archived statistics.

Mr.Vintage

Follow the trends and keep up to date. Mr.Vintage stands for the most sophisticated men fashion in Poland. Converting the blog into a mobile version made push notifications, social media sharing and saving favourite posts more user-friendly.

5 Gmin Mobilnie

A mobile guide for tourists around 5 communes within LGD Partnership. See interesting landmarks, historical treasures and places of cult, use navigation for your favourite routes and check out the Augmented Reality (AR) module to find out more about your surroundings.

Autologic

If you need a project for company’s internal use we are just the right people to get in touch with. One of many mobile apps we have created dedicated for employees and partners was created for Autologic. It covers a wide range of functions put together in an advanced management system for handling car fleet.

H+H

A unique solution for H+H sales representatives that serves as an order calculation. This tool is perfect for presenting the offers with outlined details. The complex solutions used in the app show precise estimations in an understandable way, all the costs associated with orders and possible shipment sources.

RECONAL

Modern and responsive design, optimal layout and admin-friendly structure help display the professional service reconal.co.uk offers to their customers. The company specializes in management of construction investments within aluminium-glass structures that are used to create state-of-the-art buildings across the country.

Macademian Girl

One of the most popular fashion blogs in Poland. Voted best Polish fashion blog 2012 by the Press magazine. Run by Tamara Gonzalez Perea, the site gives users best insights in fashion, trends, beauty and lifestyle.

Instalbud-Rzeszów

The project consisted of a website, new visual identification and a CMS to show the power and professionalism of our partner with a 25-year-long tradition in the construction site market. As they are one of the leaders in their respective field, you can find their successful work all over the country.

N.G. Development

The main focus of ngdevelopment.pl is to provide support for selling investments. It was crucial to take into account such factors as customer diversity based on products and services as well as their knowledge and needs.

As a result users enjoy modern, admin-friendly and highly responsive website that offers a wide range of subsites displaying different housing estates.

App Development for Yoga Lifestyle and Meditation

"mobitouch was professional and responsive."

Jan. 2016 - Mar. 2017

mobitouch designed and developed an application for guided meditation and yoga. The team was given a roadmap and information on the target group but had free reign on the graphics.

Warsaw, Poland
Katarzyna Perzak
Founder, Slow Perzak Wardejn

The team was very knowledgeable and were able to implement custom features into the app. mobitouch shared ideas and suggestions, which ultimately made the product better. The team communicated well throughout the project but became slightly less responsive after development.

We are developing an application for guided meditation for people who are practicing yoga or want to generally have a healthy lifestyle. We also organize workshops teaching breathing techniques, meditation, and yoga exercises.

What challenge were you trying to address with mobitouch?

We were building one of the tools for our business.

mobitouch developed our solution based on our idea and roadmap. We supplied them information on our target group and content, and, in general, on how we wanted the app to look, without actually supplying and graphics guidance. mobitouch prepared a few graphic designs which we could approve and modify. Based on this, they prepared a demo version of our main app and the landing page which provides a short description of the application, along with links to the Apple Store and Google Play. We made a number of changes to the demo version and iterated to a final one.

mobitouch supplied a lot of ideas throughout the process, implementing track records of the subscribers’ meditation practices, calendars and so on. We also implemented an alarm clock featuring voice narration intended to wake up users in a pleasant way. There were also implementations made to allow us to change content within the app. I specifically wanted the option to download a spreadsheet containing all our subscriber information and be able to filter and sort the data by premium and ordinary members, along with subscription dates.

How did you come to work with mobitouch?

I researched around 10 companies through Google and sent them RFPs. Around 6 of them replied, and I compared their price offers and references. I met with 3 companies, out of which mobitouch seemed to be the most responsive. They also had a young team, which indicated that they’d have a good understanding of our project, and would be flexible around and open to our ideas. Their price was somewhere in the middle, relative to the other offers.

We started working with mobitouch at the beginning of 2016. The project ended in the beginning of 2017. We had some breaks caused by our side.

We don’t have any metrics yet. The application is still new, and we haven’t invested in its promotion. We have some subscribers, but I wouldn’t call it successful. Users have said that the application is easy to navigate and use. Most of the comments were focused on the content, rather than the app itself.

How did mobitouch perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a single contact from mobitouch’s side, our account manager. I know that there were other people involved, including lawyers who drafted our privacy policy and other legal items. I also met the graphic designers and other resources during meetings.

Depending on the phase of the project, we would communicate more or less frequently. In the beginning, we had meetings once every 1-2 weeks, but we also exchanged emails and talked on Skype and phone.

mobitouch was professional and responsive. I could call them at any time, and the team was patient with the changes we made on the preliminary brief. They charged us more only when we added new features. The project took more time than we expected to complete, but we were not in a hurry.

What did you find most impressive about mobitouch?

They were creative, and I could see that mobitouch had worked on a number of applications. Their comments were useful and specific to our product.

Are there any areas mobitouch could improve?

When the project ended, mobitouch became less responsive than they were earlier.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with mobitouch?

In general, I would recommend that anyone looking to start such a project should have well-prepared and detailed briefs so that there’s less of a need to change things afterward.

Overall Score I will continue the collaboration with mobitouch.
    There were some delays, but nothing substantial.
    The amount of work they provided was huge, compared to the cost.
    Our questions and issues were answered quickly. The app had very few bugs.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Mobile App Dev for Gift Funding Company

“Their communication process made me feel safe, which was important when working with remote partners.”

Jan. - Apr. 2016

Mobitouch took the lead in developing a wishlist app for iOS and Android devices. The app allows users to create a gift registry, share it online, browse through e-commerce sites, and accept cash.

Lublin, Poland
Michał Korba
CEO, iWisher

For a remote office, mobitouch had notably excellent communication. They were not afraid to send updates especially about changes in the project milestones. Mobitouch collaborated well with an internal team.

I am the CEO of iWisher, a gift-funding app. Our application lets users who want to receive specific gifts for their birthdays or other occasions to create an iWish, which can be shared with friends and family. Users enter a bank account number and have their friends chip in for that gift. The app includes an internal product catalog, but external web pages can also be used. iWisher offers the lowest possible prices. The app also allows users to withdraw the money and buy the item from physical stores.

What challenge were you trying to address with mobitouch?

We don’t have mobile developers, so we started looking for a partner who could collaborate with our own backend team.

mobitouch developed iOS and Android apps based on our web application. We built the web application in-house. After we set up initial specifications for the app’s functionalities, an in-house UX [user experience] designer created mock-ups of the app’s crucial screens. We set low and high prices for specific functionalities on each platform and had an agreement with mobitouch based on those figures.

After everything was settled, mobitouch started the development process based on our designs and existing code. mobitouch also gave suggestions for user flows. I believe that the iOS version was started first. Many of the mobile features require communication with our backend system.

They also helped with the publishing processes and the technical issues around them. mobitouch offered me marketing support after the launch, but I chose to do this myself. I think that I would’ve had more success had they helped me with this process.

I acted as project manager. We also involved our internal development team and UX designer. I worked with 3 people from their side during the sales process. For development, we had 1 account manager as a contact point, as well as 1–2 iOS developers and 1 Android resource. Since mobitouch was a growing company, I asked them how many developers they had on board when we started working together. In 2016, they had a 15-person team, but I don’t know how many are on board currently.

How did you come to work with mobitouch?

We performed market research and talked to 4–5 mobile development companies. We gathered client references for the 3 that answered our proposal.  I met mobitouch’s team at a conference 6–7 months before I started the mobile development project, and I gave them a brief.

I based my decision on several parameters, including price and the impressions given by previous customers. While mobitouch wasn’t the cheapest company, they had the best price-to-quality ratio. One of the other companies I looked at was cheaper, but I had trouble finding good referrals. Another vendor was charging higher prices compared to mobitouch.

The communication during the proposal stage was very good, spanning several phone calls. Ultimately, we chose mobitouch.

How much have you invested with mobitouch?

The cost of their work was around 13,000 zloty per application, which is around $7,000–$8,000.

We started working with mobitouch in December 2015. After the initial consultation process, development started in January 2016. The project duration was 7–8 weeks for iOS, and 6–7 weeks for the initial API phase of the Android application. The whole process took 3 months, from starting the development to the publication on the app stores on April 1, 2016.

We’ve received some good reviews for the mobile app, but the project as a whole hasn’t been very successful. However, the work on mobitouch’s side was done well. I would recommend them to companies looking for quality mobile development.

How did mobitouch perform from a project management standpoint?

We had 2-week development sprints. During the testing and development process, we emailed each other almost every day for project management issues. We used Redmine as a task-management system, where developers communicated daily. We also used Skype and email. During the project, I was kept informed about every issue.

Everything was made clear at every stage of the project. They followed our specifications. While there were some unexpected cases, working with mobitouch was a good experience.

When I recommended mobitouch to several friends, I was told that their pricing went much higher after our collaboration. The quality has also gone much higher. mobitouch is working with larger brands today.

What did you find most impressive about mobitouch?

Their communication process made me feel safe, which was important when working with remote partners. We only met mobitouch’s team face-to-face after the project ended, when they came to thank us for the collaboration.

I know that mobitouch is making an effort to go global. They are a relatively young company, around 4–5 years old, but the processes they’ve developed are of high quality. I recommend them to companies looking for remote partners in the mobile area.

Are there any areas mobitouch could improve?

I don’t have any criticisms for mobitouch.

Overall Score It was a very good experience, so I have no problems giving them feedback.
    They missed the deadline, but it was only by 1–2 days. I was informed about this beforehand.
    During my collaboration with them, the quality-to-price ratio was very high.
    The process was excellent. There were few issues, and the bug count of the app was low.
    I have recommended them.

iOS & Android App Dev for Booking Agency

"They quickly understood our needs and our sector."

July - Aug. 2016

Mobitouch created the second version of a native travel-booking mobile app (iOS and Android), incorporating existing APIs and expanding search and filter functionalities in an aggressively paced engagement.

Opole, Opole Voivodeship
Arkadiusz Oichawa
IT Director, Nowa Itaka Sp. z o.o.

The finished product quickly achieved and maintained a top-10 ranking for mobile travel solutions in Poland. Mobitouch’s high-quality designs, rapid workflow, and deep industry awareness contributed to a successful partnership.

I’m an IT director at a leading travel agency in Poland.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobitouch?

The goal was to replicate our web app process on a mobile device in order to use the full potential of this new platform. We wanted to make the application as good as our original solution but with additional features. We were looking for a native application using the resources of the mobile operating system, hoping to give customers a better user experience and faster response time. We also wanted to make the booking process simple.

Mobitouch responsibility was to design and develop the first version of the app based on our APIs, so most of the business logic was implemented through the backend systems. Mobitouch quickly learned a lot about our business, and we didn’t have to explain everything that’s specific to our sector.

Mobitouch designed the mobile version of the application according to our specifications and integrated it with our backend systems. It has all the features we’d want from a booking application. Users can search for offers using different parameters like destination, departure date, and standards of the accommodation. On the results page, they can filter the listings using traditional criteria such as destination, departure, departure date, price, or budget. Each travel package has a description that includes text, pictures, customer reviews, presentation on maps, etc. Mobitouch executed these features very well.

We mostly dealt with a project manager from their side, but we also interacted with their iOS developer and Android developers.

The project wasn’t very large, but we needed to build the product fast. For other projects, we’ve had a bigger team from Mobitouch—4 or 5 people. Itaka’s team interacted with them on a daily basis. We used Agile methodologies, which requires a lot of interaction.

How did you come to work with Mobitouch?

We researched companies with experience in building successful mobile applications. We interviewed our 4 top choices and decided that Mobitouch was the best fit for this project. They quickly understood our needs and our sector. We didn’t have to spend much time on teaching them the specifics of the travel business.

During our interviews, Mobitouch seemed professional and had great technical expertise, and we were able to discuss our ideas with them easily. They could meet our timelines at a good price.

How much have you invested with Mobitouch?

Altogether, I think we spent around $50,000.

The first phase of the project ran from July to August of 2016.

Our application quickly achieved rankings in the top 5 and top 10 mobile travel applications in Poland, and we’ve kept this position. Mobitouch’s version was always in the top 10 of that category.

The application was nominated in the mCommerce category during MOBILE TRENDS AWARDS 2016 that honors the best mobile solutions created in Poland.

How did Mobitouch perform from a project management standpoint?

In this project, our priority was to build high-quality software in a short time, based on our requirements. For this kind of a project, Mobitouch really excelled.

What did you find most impressive about Mobitouch?

It was easy to communicate with them, and they’re true professionals on the technology side. They really understood our ideas.

Are there any areas Mobitouch could improve?

I don’t have anything to suggest.

Do you have any advice or recommendations for potential clients?

It is important to have good-quality requirements for the project. That always makes it easier to work with providers.

Overall Score This project was specific. For other, more complicated projects, they may have areas for improvement.
    They met our aggressive timeframe for the project.
    I’d always like to pay less, but their prices are at the right level. It’s a very good value for money.
    They create good-quality software, offer great project management, and communicate clearly.

AR Dev for Large University

"We really relied on Mobitouch’s experience."

Feb. 2016 - Feb. 2017

Mobitouch built an AR app to attract new students, creating a detailed design based on complex specifications and collaborative mockups. Other tasks included technology selection, prototyping, and testing.

201- 500 Employees

Rzeszow, Poland
Sławomir Umpirowicz
Product Owner, University of IT and Management

The new product has demonstrated outstanding stability and high-speed performance, positioning the brand for a government educational grant. Mobitouch’s expert direction, proactive scheduling, and bug-free deliverables encouraged success.

I’m representing the University of Information Technology, and Management (UITM) in Poland. I am responsible for the admission process and project management. We are acquiring candidates all around the world but are developing a dedicated application for Polish students and candidates.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobitouch?

We tried to find a new type of media to catch the attention of our candidates, especially when inviting them to the university’s premises to showcase our technology. This motivated our selection of AR [augmented reality] and the vision for the application. We want to surprise our candidates. We decided to do this project in cooperation with Mobitouch.

We defined the range of functions in terms of what we would like to see and how the application should work. Then, we chose the technologies. Mobitouch provided us with information about possible solutions. We defined the vision of the application and prepared all the documents, terms of the agreement, and specifications. We worked on the mockups together, and they provided 4 or 5 variations of the project. During the phases, we had the opportunity to verify how the product works and confirm that it met our expectations.

After choosing the technology and implementing the AR functions, we received the prototype. We checked it and gave feedback to Mobitouch about what should be improved. In the next stage, they provided us with a version of the application with new and corrected functions. In the last 2 or 3 weeks, we got a tool for testing. The tests were conducted on our Android devices, and reports were sent to Mobitouch. The third version of the app should be ready soon. We decided to move some functions to the Mac version of the software, and there is a third main version available on Google Play.

Our priorities included stability and a high-speed connection. One important movie was prepared, tested, and embedded into the application. We also had other expectations from our side. For instance, our marketing department wanted a special effect for image scanning. That was done very well.

There were 4 guys from our side, and we provided 3 or 4 more people to test and verify how it looks and works on different Android devices. We didn’t select the people we wanted to work with from Mobitouch. Their team was selected by their president, Pawel. He was our primary contact. During the implementation process, the database and web services were located in our premises on our server, and we were in contact with the guy who was responsible for these activities like the installation of the web server, database, and so on. During the setup process, we spoke to Pawel about 4 times a week to verify the progress and confirm delivery dates.

How did you come to work with Mobitouch?

At least 2 members of their team were students at UITM, which is how we knew about them. We were so impressed that we included a note to Mobitouch on our homepage. At the bottom of the page, there’s a small note about Mobitouch and a movie prepared by UITM and Mobitouch about their role in this project. We are very proud of the result.

How much have you invested with Mobitouch?

The complete project cost us between $10,000 and $15,000. We paid for the product but also for service and licenses.

We started working with them in February of 2016, and the first version became available in September of 2016. The last update happened in February of 2017.

We are the only university in Poland that offers applications for our candidates. We still hope to profit from this product. After the admission season ends in September, we count on receiving a small grant from the Polish education ministry. Last time, we received a grant for mailing contact activities, so we’re hopeful about this year. We believe it’s an attractive means of reaching younger people.

How did Mobitouch perform from a project management standpoint?

The project was completed on time and at the agreed cost.

What did you find most impressive about Mobitouch?

I appreciated being able to discuss challenges while knowing that they’d find great solutions. We defined our expectations for how the application should look and work, and we got exactly what we wanted from Mobitouch. They explained what technology we should use and the optimum integration cost. They steered us in the right direction.

Are there any areas Mobitouch could improve?

They could improve their testing process by having more devices. Our university tested the product at later stages of production. But, that wasn’t a big issue.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Mobitouch?

We prepared the specifications, and they created a vision and proposed a solution. We really relied on Mobitouch’s experience.

Overall Score They are great people. They are always looking for solutions.
    All of the activities were under control, and the product was delivered on time.
    I believe they chose the best possible options for us. The cost was optimum.
    We received a working product with no hidden errors or bugs.
    I recommend them for everyone.