Full-cycle mobile app development company

SolveIt is a full-cycle software development company. We are engaged in the creation of mobile and web-based solutions for business. The main focus is on native mobile development for iOS and Android.

Since 2016 we’ve earned a reputation as a reliable solution provider for companies working in the field of Logistics, Transportation and Delivery; Healthcare Industry (especially dental centers); FinTech Industry; Educational Industry and e-Learning solutions; Gambling Industry; and MVP Development.

Working with businesses of all sizes, SolveIt provides complex solutions designed to achieve your goals with impactful, industry-specific, and revenue-generating software.

These solutions help our partners to increase customer loyalty and attract new ones, exercise appropriate control, collect data for marketing research and analysis.

Having the right software solution is the way how your business can reach new heights of productivity, security, and profitability.

Minsk, Belarus

MedExpert, Zett Poker Club, Top100, Lynx Israel.
MedEx – Mobile App for Dental Clinic Image

MedEx – Mobile App for Dental Clinic

MedEx is an application for monitoring dental health integrated with an electronic medical record in the dental center. The application allows the dental clinic to simplify work with clients and employees.

CouCouVan - man and van globally, next to you, cheapest and fastest. Image

CouCouVan - man and van globally, next to you, cheapest and fastest.

Coucouvan is an app for searching man with van. Developed for drivers and customers.This is a great example of how to make a good business out of an idea!

The main functions of this application are the order of a truck, tow truck or repairer.

Android -

rel="nofollow">https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=solveit.com.coucouvan&hl=e...

iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/by/app/coucouvan/id1316130653?mt=8

Zett - Poker Club Image

Zett - Poker Club

Zett – Poker Club app, that can help you find out up-to-date information about the tournaments in Poker club ZETT in Minsk! One of the main advantages of this application is instant notifications about the beginning of tournaments and сash games, ability to create your own account and view its history and convenient messenger for communication. [iOS]:
rel="nofollow">https://apps.apple.com/ru/app/zett-poker-club-minsk/id1037989991 [Android]: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=by.zeus.poker
BFree – Local Lithuanian TV service. Image

BFree – Local Lithuanian TV service.

A simple and convenient application with dozens of free channels. The program can be viewed as an online program, so already in the recording. There is an opportunity to form a list of your favorite TV channels, which is very convenient.

RYL - App for voice recording  Image

RYL - App for voice recording

Imagine you could make your phone record any moment of your life. From smallest whisper to the loudest conversation and save those precious moments for life.

InterCity – APP for transportation Company Image

InterCity – APP for transportation Company

You urgently need to go to another city? Now u may click 3 buttons to do this. Just choose destination, carrier, convenient seat and pay the ticket. You don't need to waist a lot of time buying tickets anymore!

App Development for Product Development Company

"SolveIt always finds ways to improve and optimize the solutions they work on."

Jan. 2018 - Feb. 2019

SolveIt provided mobile app development services for a product development company. Their team worked in Kotlin for Android and Swift for iOS and watchOS.

CEO, Product Development Company

The apps have met all internal expectations and technical requirements. Solvelt adheres to timelines through effective communication and project management. Their ex[ert team is collaborative and well-versed in the latest technology.

I’m the CEO of a product development company, based in NYC.

For what projects/services did your company hire SolveIt?

We were looking for a reliable partner who could fill the gap in specific mobile technologies, a partner who could provide us with top-notch mobile engineers when we needed additional iOS and Android development resources.

Of course, we were looking for a partner who would be able to deliver for mobile and IoT devices solutions with high quality, on time and on budget, using technologies that would fit the whole project stack. We worked with SolveIt on multiple projects during our collaboration. One of the main tasks was to develop mobile & IoT apps that would integrate with the existing web-based solution.

SolveIt earned a reputation as a reliable solution provider for Healthcare Industry. That’s why when we needed a partner to develop the mobile and IoT app in this domain, we went with them. During our initial discussions, we came to a mutual understanding in regard to the project needs, timelines and the budget. We also spent time outlining communication and development processes to ensure our success.

During this period with the help of SolveIt, we accomplished several projects in the Healthcare domain, such as tracking sport activities, data analytics, gym aggregator, etc.

As for the technical side of our cooperation – mobile projects were required to be implemented using native technologies, Kotlin for Android, Swift for iOS and watchOS. A pixel-perfect design implementation was required, and, as it was already mentioned, seamless integration between the mobile and web apps was important.

SolveIt provided a dedicated Project Manager for all communication and planning and two iOS Developers and two Android Developers for engineering and development.

The apps they delivered met all expectations and technical requirements.

They strictly followed timelines and the communication was smooth. If they ran into issues, they would alert us immediately and have someone to take care of them as soon as possible. I am enjoying the collaboration between our companies.

SolveIt is truly about Research and Development. They deploy high-quality solutions by using top-notch technologies. SolveIt always finds ways to improve and optimize the solutions they work on. This is noticeable even during the planning stage – they think about the future of the solution, and set up a structure that would be easier to maintain in the future.

Plus, at one of the project, we needed to speed up the development process. SolveIt was ready to assist us with extra working hours. That helped us to finish everything even within the shifted time frame.

We were satisfied with them during our collaborations.

Overall Score It was a productive collaboration with SolveIt for us. Feel great about SolveIt’s performance and our final products.
    Work was excellent and it was completed ahead of schedule.
    The cost was aligned with our expectations. All processes were transparent.
    All the work was done exactly as requested and in a timely manner. We haven’t experienced severe bugs or other issues.
    We would recommend them to anyone who is in need of mobile or IoT development.

Mobile App Development for Dental Clinic

"I liked the way their manager and developers communicated with us and how they helped develop our idea."

Jan. - Apr. 2019

SolveIt developed native iOS and Android apps and a web-based dashboard. They were responsible for more than just development, creating the system’s UX/UI and testing and deploying the apps.

Aliaksandr Krotau
Founder, Family Dental Center

The app has improved customer retention markedly, and employees report an easing of administrative burdens thanks to the dashboard. SolveIt established a stable development process that featured frequent communication. They became true partners as well, offering optimization suggestions throughout.

I’m the business owner at Family Dental Center in Minsk, Belarus.

For what projects/services did your company hire SolveIt?

We focused on increasing the loyalty of current patients and creating a tool (mobile app) to attract new ones. After discussing the tasks with the SolveIt team, we decided to build native mobile apps for iOS and Android.

The apps had to have an easy-to-use dashboard for managing and controlling all the information about treatment in the dental center. We would achieve this by creating test apps and then pushing them to the Play Market and Apple Store. We also wanted to develop a dynamic survey to solicit reviews from clients.

We selected SolveIt through an interview process. I communicated with several candidates, but SolveIt was the best choice because of both the budget and the proposed ideas.

The project consists of an Android app, an iOS app, and a dashboard. The layout was prepared by their UX/UI designer. The company also tested and launched the apps into the Play and App stores. Now, SolveIt continues to support our apps and keep in touch with us.

We worked with an overall project manager and discussed the layout of the app with their UX/UI designer. There were also talks with the CEO, initially. For the actual development, we contracted one coder each for the backend, iOS, and Android solutions. We also added a programmer when we decided to build the dashboard.

Customer loyalty has become noticeably better, resulting in a larger number of patients returning a second time. Clients who had already used our services have rated the app and its features positively.

I would also like to note that the dashboard is an excellent tool for managing and changing the main information about the dental clinic wherever I am. Moreover, dentists in the clinic no longer need to do a lot of paperwork to keep records of patient admissions. It’s enough to make appropriate changes to the dashboard.

The workflow was well-organized and very transparent, and I’m glad about our communication during all the joint work. The developers understood our goals and stayed available through email, phone, and messaging.

SolveIt is a really good team of professionals—they know their job. I liked the way their manager and developers communicated with us and how they helped develop our idea. They were timely, skilled, experienced, and project driven.

I have no idea what they could improve on in their work. They accomplished things that I thought were impossible. I’m ready to suggest them to my colleagues.

Overall Score In sum, I'm satisfied with the quality of the final product and I hope to continue working with them.
    All intermediate results and the final product were completed on time.
    I think their work is a good value for the money, especially compared to our goals and challenges.
    SolveIt is a good company that can develop and support an app. They provided me with a high-quality product.
    I'd recommend them to my clients and friends.

Native App Development for Poker Club

"They move ahead with clear milestones in mind, working proactively and answering questions promptly."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

SolveIT built native iOS and Android apps and an admin panel. After creating mockups, they developed the final products and updated a corporate website. They now provide ongoing mobile app support.

Sergei Karlionov
CEO, Zett Poker Club

The new system has brought in first-time customers and given valuable transparency to success measurements. SolveIT’s responsiveness and consistent communication allow them to work through tasks efficiently. Customers can expect comprehensive services supplemented by regular progress reports.

I’m the CEO of Zett Poker Club.

For what projects/services did your company hire SolveIT?

We needed to create native iOS and Android apps and an admin panel, as well as a loyalty program. Additionally, our website needed a new design with a user-friendly interface to attract customers who aren’t familiar with the latest technology.

We were aiming to attract new members, build deeper connections with our old members, and promote our service to the next level.

I had conversations with a few candidates to determine if they knew how to build a successful project. SolveIT’s impressed me by developing a plan that both of us would be comfortable with. Moreover, their terms and budget were exactly what I was looking for. They were also recommended by some of my colleagues.

After discussing my goals with SolveIT’s CEO, we decided on native apps with a mobile admin panel so I could control the product and change some of its content myself.

Their UX/UI designer created mockups of the apps, which they used in the subsequent development. They built native Android and iOS apps, tested them, and launched them in the Play and App stores. Since updating our website (a service they proposed to us), they’ve continued to support the apps.

We work with an assigned project manager, a UX/UI designer, a backend coder, an iOS coder, an Android coder, and a website programmer. I can also talk to the CEO if I need to.

Our cash-games and tournaments have started much faster and featured new players in the three months since the apps launched. The admin panel has brought me peace of mind by providing all the statistical information right in the app and allowing me to make changes myself. SolveIT takes care of all the technical matters, which means I don’t have to worry about them.

Their communication is amazing. If I want something, SolveIT jumps on it. They don’t drag out tasks, and everything is delivered on time. They respond to things the second I mention them. I’m satisfied with their Android and iOS developers, and the project manager provides me with reports on our status.

They move ahead with clear milestones in mind, working proactively and answering questions promptly. I have to say, they've exceeded my expectations, and I’m ready to recommend them to my colleagues.

There’s nothing they need to do differently. One of the reasons I chose them is that they had everything I needed.

Overall Score It's been a great experience overall. I plan to keep the relationship going for many years.
    SolveIT is open to dialogue and finishes all milestones by their deadlines.
    They explain what I pay for at every milestone, so there were no questions.
    I like how the final product looks like. Moreover, the app is easy for our customers to use. We didn't have any serious technical issues.
    I've already referred SolveIT to my colleagues that need IT services (especially for mobile).

Mobile & IoT App Dev for Software Company

"The communication between our team and theirs was the best we've seen with an external partner."

June 2017 - Jan. 2019

SolveIt developed a native sound-recording app for iOS and Android devices. The team built AI voice analysis and language processing features for use on smartwatches.

Sofia, Bulgaria
Emil Shekerdzhiiski
CTO, Top 100

The app ranked as a top ten best seller in several countries. SolveIt's structured approach to project management made for a smooth development process. Responsive and dedicated, the team maintained open lines of communication and worked outside of regular business hours to meet deadlines.

I was the CTO of Top100. We bring ideas into use.

For what projects/services did your company hire SolveIt?

We hired Solveit for the mobile development on an native app for both Android and iOS including Android watch (wearables) and Apple watch. the project was leaded by Solveit starting from already built MVP to an ongoing app and feature development.

Our goals were to release a new version once a week and develop a new usable technology.

We have selected SolveIt based on recommendations that turned to be a golden advice.

The project was sound recording app with voice analysis, AI and NLP.

We have hired 3 programmers and 1 team lead.

The app was released and became the top 10 best seller in different countries.

The tasks flow was fluent and extremely effective. The communication between our team and theirs was the best we've seen with an external partner. Task were transferred fluently.

The availability, willingness to work overtime including werkends and nights (on need)

We have sent a private feedback some times during our few years of work together, mostly if not entirely positive stuff.

Overall Score The greatest we have worked with
    Superb
    Not bad
    Sincerely great team!
    To my best friends and family