Top Rated Mobile App and Web Development Company

We’ve worked with 300+ startups, small to medium sized enterprises and top brands from 15+ different countries. We've been empowering them with our digital intelligence and expertise over the past 10 years. We have successfully delivered 1000+ Swift and Agile web and mobile apps spread among 12+ industries.

We deliver the right business outcomes 4X faster than our competitors and help our clients monetize more effectively by producing state of the art, high performance and cost-effective technology solutions.

Awards and Recognition:

# Awarded as one of the "Top 100 Most Promising Tech Companies in the US" by Silicon India magazine

# Ranked among Top 10 Atlanta Mobile Application Development Firms on Clutch.Co

# Acknowledged as Top Mobile App Development Companies by Extract.co

# Awarded as one of the Top 20 Most Promising Web Design and Development Companies

# Recognized as Top mobile app development companies by Upcity

Client Satisfaction:

If you are looking for confirmation of the quality of our services, see below for testimonial from our satisfied clients: https://youtu.be/irLxN8R-I68

2007
  • 10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1101
    Los Angeles, CA 90024
  • 22602 Princeton Place
    Castro Valley, CA 94552

Corning Gorilla Glass, Kripalu, Walmart, Get Momentum, Growth Oracle, Get Altitude, MOBE, WIRED, Condenast, University of Massachusetts Amherst, ONTRAPORT, In Touch EMR, Spotify, Gym Source

Here To Gamble - Online Gaming Reviews Platform Image

Here To Gamble - Online Gaming Reviews Platform

The owners have been in the online gambling world for nearly 20 years, both as gamblers and site owners. The goal is to provide players with the most up to date details for all the Casinos, Sport Books and Bingo sites, so they are able to make the most informed decision as to where they should play.

Dedicated Developers created the universal platform that analyzes top-class Online Gaming portals, websites and

applications by a number of factors. The website is built with advanced back and front-end technologies such as Java, Adobe Flash, Unity, MySQL, Node.JS, HTML5, CSS, Canvas, Swift, and Android Studio. This allows for a unique and customized work flow for both management and end users. The site includes integration of features such as Gamification, Quick Tender, Google Analytics, 3D Touch, and Steam. Dedicated Developers has managed to elevate the management and end user experience to the next level.
Awarded as One of the "Top 100 Most Promising Tech Companies in the US" by Silicon India magazine Image

Montessori Scholars Academy Website Image

Montessori Scholars Academy Website

Montessori Scholars is an Academy which promotes an innovative and outside the box education for students beginning at the start of their school life. They believe in making things creative and simpler for young minds so that it cultivates more intelligence and productivity in them.

Dedicated Developers brought their innovative learning programs to online life by building a world class website that featured the methods,

the programs features and other academic details that Montessori Scholar required. It is a well structured and highly functional application that is built on ASP.Net, Node.JS, jQuery, with skillful integration with PayPal, WordPress, Microsoft Azure and many others.
His Every Action - Feature Rich Web Portal Image

His Every Action - Feature Rich Web Portal

His Every Action is an online web portal that is re-establishing the spiritual connection with nature and the divine – focused on men. It helps men realize their true potential and from within, that helps them enhance their positive characteristics such a care, protection, love, capability.

Dedicated Developers became a part of this spiritual journey by building a visually stunning web portal with high-functionality,

well aligned features and awe-inspiring graphics. With the help of expert developers and creative designers Dedicated Developers was able to deliver His Every Action a Web portal that reflects their core beliefs, built on technology such as CodeIgniter, jQuery, CSS, Firebase.
Fat Burning Man Website and Web App Image

Fat Burning Man Website and Web App

Top podcast host Abel James wanted to create a new website for his wildly popular Fat-Burning Man podcast to promote the sale of his weight loss products and subscription services. A leading voice in the Paleo community Abel wanted a website and membership site that matched his “wild” ethos and brand. Finding a technology partner who could provide development guidance as well as development skill was a top

priority.

Dedicated Developers were brought on as the full-time web development partner to create and maintain a full website, membership site as well as mobile versions, all fully integrated with the clients CRM system. They were integral parts of the publishing team as well to ensure that all content was presented correctly on all devices.

Get Momentum - Membership Web Application Image

Get Momentum - Membership Web Application

Get Momentum is an online coaching program that helps tomorrows leaders harness their extraordinary qualities and get successful in their professional as well as their personal life. Owner of Get Momentum - Jason Womack - wanted to allow people to engineer themselves from within, while personalizing their learning experience. Jason’s program is crafted to suit the contemporary lifestyle while encouraging leadership

qualities.

Having bad experiences with 3 other Software Development Companies, Dedicated Developers helps Jason Womack get the development he desired. Using high-end technology (PHP7, CakePHP, JavaScript, MySQL, SaaS) and multiple 3rd party integration (WordPress, Infusionsoft, Mailtrap, Google Analytics, AWS) Dedicated Developers was able to deliver a high-functioning website that made the journey much easier for Jason.

Paddle Partner iOS Mobile App Image

Paddle Partner iOS Mobile App

Paddle Partner is the GO-TO app for canoe and kayak lovers who paddle down their favorite river trails. app provides real time navigation statistics both online and OFFLINE.

Wild Kitchen - iOS Mobile App Image

Wild Kitchen - iOS Mobile App

To celebrate and promote the release of The Best-Selling Wild Diet book, Able James wanted to create a top-of-the-line recipe app that featured recipes from the book along with supplementary material and an easy way to opt-in to his subscription newsletter.

Important considerations in the app included: high resolution images on all devices, fast performance, and most importantly the ability to present correct recipes

from serving 1 person to a family of 12 and every amount of servings in between.This automated serving size technology was a critical and surprisingly complicated part of the project that Dedicated Developers helped to successfully complete.

To ensure the successful realization of Abel James’ vision for the app Dedicated Developer worked hand in hand with the author to create beautiful custom UI and implementation technologies included iOS, xCode, and Android OS.

As well as the development and coding part of the project, our engineers and product managers provided important design and development guidance to navigate the submission guidelines to ensure a successful app launch.

Gym Source - World class Gym equipment E-Commerce Store Image

Gym Source - World class Gym equipment E-Commerce Store

Having the honor of building the highest number of Gyms in the world, Gym Source, a 75 year old enterprise, is America’s largest commercial distributor of Gym Equipment. It is an online storefront that provides hundreds of showcased gym equipment. The company also helps gyms create stylish, top-notch fitness environments and customized solutions.

An online storefront as robust as Gym Source needed IT Solutions of the

same measure. Dedicated Developers integrally became part of Gym Source to create a highly efficient storefront with a strong backend and inventory management system. The Gym Source site is built to meet commercial requirements with technologies such as Magento, jQuery, Prototype, HTML with integration of PayPal, AWS, Google Analytics.
Interviewed as One of the "Top 100 Most Promising Tech Companies in the US" by Silicon India magazine Image

Mobile App Dev for Relationship Coaching Business

"The workflow was smooth and easy."

Nov. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Dedicated Developers created a mobile app. The app was a platform to connect and educate singles. Their team built an initial framework for the app and set out a development timeline.

Daryl James
Founder/Owner, Know Longer Single

Dedicated Developers exceeded expectations and completed the deliverables on time. The workflow was smooth and their team responded in a timely manner. Despite some time difference issues, their customer intake process was particularly robust.

I am the creator and owner of Know Longer Single. We are in the business of coaching people through the single and dating phases of their lives.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dedicated Developers?

We hired Dedicated Developers to create a mobile app for our business.

Our goal was to create a platform that would bring singles together while equipping them to date each other.

I started my search online and called a few app developers based on the reviews they received online. I chose Dedicated Developers due to how comfortable they made me feel during the initiation process. This was my first time dealing with a developer and their process made each step very clear to me unlike the other developers I had spoken with.

We initially met and discussed the concept of what we wanted the app to do. Dedicated Developers then provided detailed framework of how the app would look and function. They gave deadlines to which each deliverable would be completed.

There was a project manager as well as contracted developers. I was in contact with the project manager most of the time but was able to communicate with the developer whenever I needed to.

Due to funding, we are building the app in phases. The first phase does not have all the features that the completed version will have, but Dedicated Developers exceeded our expectations with the original version of the app and completed all deliverables on time.

The workflow was smooth and easy. The database used was simple to use and I could easily view the progress of the app. I was also able to upload any documents or ask any questions I had through the database. I always received a timely response.

Dedicated Developers intake process is by far it's greatest feature. Especially for anyone that is not familiar with the app development process.

While the project manager is based in the same city as I am, the actual developers were overseas. Sometimes there was a delay on work being done due to the time difference.

App Development for Platform for Young Mothers

"They made a sincere effort to understand not just the technical vision of my app, but the business reasons for it."

Feb. - May 2019

Dedicated Developers developed a mobile app for a platform centered around young mothers. Their team developed a project blueprint and built a working prototype.

Philippines
Founder & CEO, Young Mothers Platform

While development is ongoing, the prototype has given the client the confidence to proceed. Dedicated Developers asks questions to better understand the goals of the project. Their team is talented, sincere, and knowledgable.

I am a Stanford graduate and a serial entrepreneur based in Southeast Asia. My past ventures have all been in the digital/e-commerce space. My newest venture aims to build an integrated commerce and content platform for young mothers in Southeast Asia.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dedicated Developers?

I hired Dedicated Developers to help me transform my idea onto paper in the form of a working prototype, and to help me understand the technological feasibility of my idea, so that I could approach development in concrete modules.

My goal for the project was to develop an app blueprint, detailed prototype, and a realistic project plan for development so that I had as much information upfront about development cost, resource requirements, timelines, above all clearly outlining the best technological roadmap to build the final product.

I was recommended to Dedicated Developers through one of their former clients, who spoke very highly of their work. I considered 3 companies after talking to several developers around the world (Ukraine, India, Vietnam, and the Philippines). Dedicated Developers was the only partner I felt that understood my requirements and actually shared my approach of getting into the details, thinking about the end product and working backward, and the need for a working prototype (that I can test in the market first) before heading into development.

Most other developers I spoke to were in a hurry to get to the development stage without really taking the time to understand the specifics of the platform. Dedicated Developer’s CEO, Vishal, personally took the time to first understand the business context of my idea. He asked excellent questions that helped me fine-tune my own ideas. The requirements gathering then transitioned into developing a project blueprint, where user stories/journeys were captured in detail.

From there, Dedicated Developers prepared a working prototype for me that came very close to the end state I was looking to build. Finally, they created a detailed project plan allowing me to understand their approach to development, resource costs, and development timelines. It was a very comprehensive engagement and one that we wrapped up within a month of our first contact with each other.

The CEO, COO, Technical Architect and Business Analyst.

As a result of a detailed output delivered by Dedicated Developers in the pre-development stage of my app, I find that development has been very straightforward for me. I have a clear vision of what I’m building, a thorough plan to get me there, and minimal change requests as a result. Their approach has put me at ease and Dedicated Developers team did a fantastic job in showcasing their strong technical background and provided various excellent inputs to improve upon my initial idea.

As soon as we got started, I was given access to their project management system. I received frequent updates from the technical team and all the notes and discussions were captured in the project management system. I always felt comfortable that all the feedback and discussion points are being captured at one place; I greatly valued their scientific approach to interact using project management systems compared to email exchanges that are prone to missing important details.

They were partners and not vendors to me. I am so impressed that the CEO personally handled our initial conversations. They made a sincere effort to understand not just the technical vision of my app, but the business reasons for it.

Can’t think of anything! It was the most pleasant experience I’ve had to date with a developer partner.

They have a very thorough blueprint process which gets customers on the same page and aligned to the scope. I personally saw it as a commitment on the
    The quality is excellent

Software & Hardware Project Strategy for Entrepreneur

"They asked great questions that reflected their deep technological background..."

May 2019 - Aug. 2019

Dedicated Developers provided a technical feasibility overview for a custom software and hardware project, including determining an optimal project strategy.

Robert Hagerman
Independent Entrepreneur / Investor

The vendor helped outline the feasibility, cost, and effects of the project in question. The team fostered well-structured collaboration using project management tools. The engagement was highlighted by Dedicated Developers’ practical, professional approach and ability to solve problems.

I'm an Independent Entrepreneur/Investor working with several organizations to generate business value through technology solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dedicated Developers?

I needed a detailed technical feasibility analysis of our project that required strong understanding of the underlying hardware and existing software code. This was needed to find out if it was the right time to move forward with our project.

The project is a combination of custom hardware and custom software development. I wanted understand the details of the physical hardware, software and the project requirements.

I was able to meet with Dedicated Developers technical architects and immediately felt comfortable that they were the right team to work on our project. I engaged Dedicated Developers for an in-depth technical feasibility, and project strategy.

I engaged Dedicated Developers for an in-depth technical feasibility, and project strategy. I worked through a project management system along with frequent phone calls and in-office visits.

The team was comprised of Scrum Masters, Technical Architects, Software Developers and Subject Matter Experts.

I am extremely pleased with the outcome and their approach. We worked through a project management systems along with frequent phone calls and in-office visits.

They asked great questions that reflected their deep technological background and provided solutions for any challenges that we faced during our engagement. I'm excited to find a development partner that has a high level of technical expertise and is professional and friendly in all their dealings.

I was able to determine the feasibility, cost and risks of pursuing and industry impacting solution.

The project team from Dedicated Developers used a state of the art project approach and functional tools to provide a supportive team environment.

I felt confident I could ramp up or ramp down resources in a manner to optimize the project performance. Communication channels were well defined minimizing project churn and delays.

The team at Dedicated Developers brought a team of experts who provided a predictable path to success. They were professional and responsive to my needs.

Met all of my expectations.

Overall Score Second to None!
    Responsive and On Time!
    Very Competitive & Value Based!
    Exceeded my Expectations!
    Very Likely to Refer!

Web Design for a Construction Tools Retailer

"Dedicated Developers is never intimidated by new suggestions."

April - June 2019

Dedicated Developers redesigned a website for a construction tools retailer. Their team completed an interface analysis, generated wireframes and mockups, and the top to bottom design for the site.

Alpharetta, Georgia
Chris Johnson
Marketing Director, Demand Products, Inc.

The new site is functional and aesthetically pleasing. Dedicated Developers is incredibly communicative and knowledgable. Their team accepts feedback and promotes an open dialogue to ensure the satisfaction of their clients.

I am the director of marketing at Demand Products Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia. We sell construction hand tools that are used in the eaves and siding business to put in stucco finishes on buildings. In addition, we sell large machines that are used to cut polyurethane foam.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dedicated Developers?

Our website was woefully inadequate and outdated. We were getting fewer visits and were looking to increase our traffic, so we decided it was time to revamp the site.

Dedicated Developers completely redesigned our website. They began with a complete interface analysis and found what the shortcomings of our site were as far as attracting and retaining visitors. After providing us with that information, they generated wireframes and mockups to show us their proposed approach. Their team also built in shipping modules to allow us to calculate shipping costs for customers.

We worked with six members of the Dedicated Developers team. I had two primary points of contact, a user analysis specialist, and three developers.

How did you come to work with Dedicated Developers?

We found Dedicated Developers on Clutch. Using their reviews on the site, we decided to bring them in for an interview. We interviewed four vendors but chose Dedicated Developers because they were not intimidated by anything we proposed. It helped that their offices were local, so we could sit down face to face with their team.

We invested about $17,000.

Our engagement with Dedicated Developers was from April–June 2019.

We have not gone live with the site yet because we have some back-end work to complete, but it’s a light-years advancement for us. The previous site was hard to look at, but the new one is very current with today’s technology and is easily navigable.

How did Dedicated Developers perform from a project management standpoint?

They Dedicated Developers team has exceptional project management skills. They are always available via phone or email and have a great response time. We also used Webex during conference calls so they could walk us through their exact designs. That led to very thorough discussions. Their team also uses a virtual employee site where documents could be uploaded that facilitated quicker exchanges.

We were impressed by their scope of knowledge. Their team is very informed and educated. Dedicated Developers is never intimidated by new suggestions. Instead, they’re always open to feedback. They provide solutions rather than hurdles.

Their team went the extra mile to make us feel comfortable. They’re very easy to get along with and never miss a beat. Dedicated Developers are understanding and don’t take offense at anything.

No, they were amazing across the board.

It’s important to have a good idea of the project you are looking to have at the end of the day and explain it thoroughly. That way, Dedicated Developers can meet your needs as best as possible.

Web Dev for Professional Leadership Company

"They have an excellent response time."

Oct. 2016 - Dec. 2018

Dedicated Developers built a website, managed a membership system, and provided email marketing services.

Ojai, California
Jason W. Womack
Author, GetMomentum.com

Dedicated Developers provided excellent service on a consistent basis. They are quick to respond and ensure top-notch service.

We have an online Leadership Coaching membership program.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dedicated Developers?

We wanted to spend less time on the technical aspect of our business to focus on our clients and growth.

Dedicated Developers took over our website development, our membership system and our email marketing.

Over the years they have added a lot of features to our system, that improved the services we could offer our clients.

Regularly updated our Wordpress plugins and helped keep our membership site up and running.

We worked with a Project Manager/Infusionsoft specialist and a web developer.

We were able to maintain a membership program, as well as build our speaking/advising business.

We regularly met via teleconference with our project manager. At the minimum, every three weeks, during bigger projects, we met weekly.

They have an excellent response time.There were critical times we had issues with our sites, and both times Dedicated Developers were RIGHT there to help us.

Not that I can think of.

Overall Score I highly recommend Dedicated Developers
    Very easy; any time I sent an email, we were able to book time on the calendar.
    Very appropriate.
    We were delighted that everything works!
    I would want my friend to MAKE SURE they need as much support as Dedicated Developers can give!

Web and Mobile Dev for Meditation Service

"Their full commitment and engagement since day one have really captivated us."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Dedicated Developers is building a meditation web platform and mobile app. The solutions support audio libraries and visual content, which can be managed and modified via a web app.

Investor and Consultant, Meditation Service

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the current state of the project and expect the solution to be finished on time. Dedicated Developers have introduced a powerful management tool, allowing for constant feedback and smooth communication. Their wholesale investment has been quite appreciated.

I’m an investor in and consultant for a startup in the meditation services industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dedicated Developers?

We hired Dedicated Developers to create a B2C platform for people everywhere to engage in meditation. The platform had to have an intuitive and beautiful design so people could easily meditate, using the app as their instrument.

We originally intended to grow our clients by scheduling all our events and uploading partial meditation sessions for free on the mobile app. As our idea has grown, we've started aiming for a higher number of monthly downloads and targeting individuals outside our current client base. We’ve also started offering full meditation sessions for premium accounts. With a well-planned marketing campaign, we aim to hit at least 10,000 downloads during the first 30 days after the launch, with 15% conversion for paid subscriptions.

We came across them on Clutch. After contacting a few of the top-ranked companies in New York, we got in touch with them. A couple emails, phone calls, and face-to-face meetings helped us see they would be an engaged partner. Their cost fit perfectly with our financial requirements as well.

They’ve developed our platforms for both web and mobile. Most importantly, they created a library for our audio and visual content that’s manageable via a web application. This application was built in such a way that we can create, edit and/or delete sessions and customize them depending on the user's account (premium or not). After the app goes live, Dedicated Developers is going to provide support.

I’ve been in contact with the co-founders, a project manager, two programmers, and a designer. We've met face to face and online through a Teamwork project management system.

The project hasn’t gone live yet but we’re very satisfied with how the app is coming. We’re close to the MVP delivery date, and aside from minor issues, it’s looking great. Results from beta testing will come in soon.

Dedicated Developers introduced us to a digital platform (Teamwork) where we can manage and follow up on deliverable progress. We love working on it because it’s easy for us to add comments and insights on specific stages of the project. The communication with both their development team and co-founders has been very easy, too.

Their full commitment and engagement since day one have really captivated us. We know they may have different ongoing projects, but resources have never been a problem. Communication with the co-founders is still continuing when needed.

Initially, we thought their pricing was a bit higher than what we had in mind. But, fortunately, it hasn’t been an issue. They’ve been very transparent with their pricing from the beginning and have met all the deadlines. There hasn’t been any need for extra resources or hours.

Android & iOS Development for App Company

"We're extremely pleased with their communication and deliverables."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Dedicated Developers is developing Android and iOS apps that connect users from different cities.

Project Manager, Social Connection Apps

Currently in its second stage of development, the app meets every initial expectation. Dedicated Developers impresses with their proactive approach, extensive UX knowledge, and seamless project management. They issue frequent updates and offer helpful advice.

I'm the project manager and Scrum master at Social Connection Apps. We build cross-platform social media apps that connect people from different cities with visitors. I lead project management and act as the Scrum master for this product.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dedicated Developers?

We hired Dedicated Developers to create a mobile app for iOS and Android.

We wanted to develop a social media app that was regionally focused and differentiated from other platforms. Its users help visitors in their own city and receive advice in cities they visit.

We found Dedicated Developers on Google and met at their office. They were extremely professional from the outset of our conversations, and were clearly the right fit for our project.

They are building an app for iOS and Android that connects people from different cities. It collects location and inquiry data from each user and properly connects them.

The team includes an Android developer, an iOS developer, a graphic designer, a backend developer, and a project manager.

We're extremely happy and satisfied with their work. We are now in the second phase of development, and there will definitely be more. We would like to continue with Dedicated Developers. We're extremely pleased with their communication and deliverables.

They use a highly intuitive, state-of-the-art cloud-based project management system. We track every deliverable, goal, benchmark, and time log. It's easy to keep the project moving and stay up-to-date on their progress.

I appreciate our regular communication with the developers, along with their ability to take directions and execute the details of our app. On a few occasions, they have taken the lead and showed our team the best course of action. They knew how to build a great UX.

They're spot on. I don’t have any complaints.

Overall Score Dedicated Developers’ team is skilled and professional. They have very impressive design team.
    Very easy.
    They provide great value throughout project execution.
    The quality is excellent.
    I would definitely refer Dedicated Developers to a friend or colleague.

iOS App Dev for Kayaking Navigation Tool

“Dedicated Developers brought their own ideas and expertise to the table, resulting in a robust final product.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Dedicated Developers created an iOS app for kayaking navigation. They continue to support the app with updates and maintenance.

Hicksville, New York
Kyle Wendel
Owner, Wendel Technologies Inc.

The app has received high ratings in the App Store, and is experiencing steady growth in downloads. The Dedicated Developers team’s technical background and creativity made for a fulfilling collaboration.

I’m the owner of Paddle Partner, a navigation app for canoe and kayak enthusiasts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dedicated Developers?

I needed help in developing our iOS app.

I wanted to launch the app into the world of paddling enthusiasts.

After finding them online, I set up a business at their office. They presented a roadmap for the development, and we discussed the project. I was impressed by their technical knowledge and ability to understand what I wanted from the app.

They developed the user-interface with UX/UI functionalities, and the app allows users to create geo-location maps. Their team implemented features to show details of rivers and other routes. They’ve continued to upgrade the app by adding new functionalities and improving older elements based on customer feedback.

They’ve assigned a project manager, two iOS developers, two PHP developers, and one designer.

Thanks to Dedicated Developers, we now have increased visibility and authority in our industry. The app was well-received—we’ve received multiple five-star ratings in the app store, and the number of downloads is steadily increasing.

They primarily use Teamwork for project planning and communicating. We are easily able to contact the developers and track progress in the same system, so we’re regularly in contact.

Dedicated Developers brought their own ideas and expertise to the table, resulting in a robust final product. They are pleasant to work with and continuously keep me involved in their progress; I’m satisfied to be working with them.

Overall Score They continuously pursue client satisfaction and are always up for a challenge.
    Scheduling is easy with them; we always know what stage we’re at in the project.
    For the price I paid, I received immense value.
    The quality of their work is excellent and impressive.
    I would refer them to anyone looking to create an app or website.

Mobile App and Web Development for Online Marketer

"When I assign a project to them, I know that it will be done."

Dedicated Developers acts as a third-party vendor, handling mobile app and backend development work for several ongoing projects. They create scalable products and are skilled in iOS and Android development.

Winchester, West Virginia
Owner, Web Design and Marketing Firm

A wider range of services can be offered to clients thanks to their contributions. Having Dedicated Developers onboard allows internal staff to focus on their strengths while they handle all development work. Highlights include their proactive approach, consistent reporting, and responsiveness.

I’m the CEO of a branding, marketing strategy, and web and mobile app design company. We not only build beautiful and functional products for our clients but also create web experiences tailored to their audience.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dedicated Developers?

We had several ongoing projects we needed help with. I needed a solid team that can handle both Android and iOS app development as well as backend development.

Our objective was to have them tackle our development needs for our various clients.

I was introduced to Dedicated Developers via a mutual friend. After that, I met their owners at various industry events and eventually at their office in New York. We had numerous productive discussions about my business and how I could leverage their team’s skills. I became convinced that they were exactly the type of team I was looking for.

They’ve supported my client’s projects with Android and iOS app development across many different applications. They’ve also handled backend development to make everything work without issues.

We recently launched an app for an online retailer, which was successful. They took care of all of the minute details and built the app with a scalable architecture, allowing my client to have flexibility as they continue to add more features and products to their app. The app was quickly approved in both iOS and Android stores, and our client was pleased with the end results.

I usually have a project manager across various projects. Currently, there’s a team of two developers assigned who handle Android, iOS, PHP and frontend development. The project manager is my main point of contact; I talk to individual developers only when necessary.

The services I can provide to my clients are beyond what I would've been able to do without them. My schedule is more balanced from a personal standpoint. I'm also enjoying doing the part of my business that is my strength and leaving technology development to Dedicated Developers, who perfectly understand my vision.

We use Teamwork for project management, which allows us to communicate all tasks and feedback.

Their proactive communication and flexibility are great. They send timely reports that I then pass on to my clients. This helps boost my clients' confidence in me. Furthermore, one of the developers they assigned was more adept and insightful than I expected, which was a very nice surprise.

No, I can't think of anything.

Overall Score When I assign a project to them, I know that it will be done.
    It’s super easy to schedule a meeting with them.
    Their price is competitive.
    They are responsive, professional, and helpful.
    I’ve already referred them to many of my colleagues.

UI/UX & Web Dev for Montessori Academy

"The sites reflect the team’s phenomenal ideas. "

Dedicated Developers is designing and developing multiple websites using WordPress, HTML, and CSS. The sites are mobile-responsive and have calendar and events integrations.

CTO, Montessori Organization

The websites have earned positive feedback for their convenience and streamlined design. The team delivered thorough UI/UX designs and provides insightful advice. Regular communication and dedicated project management tools make the partnership effective for scalable development.

I'm the CTO of a series of Association Montessori International (AMI) certified Montessori school. Our schools are located throughout multiple states.

My job is to provide the latest technology to the schools and I'm also responsible for building state of the art websites for the schools.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dedicated Developers?

We've been in business for quite some time and needed better UI/UX for our websites.

The team designed the UI/UX and developed sites with HTML, CSS, and WordPress. Their blueprinting process started with ideation and guiding us through documentation which outlined the website’s look. Dedicated Developers then put together wireframes and action plans with several accompanying suggestions.

For example, they brought in the idea that when a new prospective client is looking for a school, there should be an automatic booking process for appointments. They also came back with a couple of great ideas for how to maintain the school calendar and integrate events directly. They brought these things into the technology stack.

They gave us a decent sized team. We have a UI/UX designer, a developer, and a QA person that does all the testing and bug fixing. We also have a project manager.

How did you come to work with Dedicated Developers?

We had a lot of hits and misses with other companies before we found Dedicated Developers. Those vendors had built sites with cookie-cutter templates and didn’t put their heart into the work. We wanted a company that really got it.

However, at that time, we weren’t looking for a provider as we were content with our current web design company. However, I met one of Dedicated Developer’s clients at a networking event and they spoke very highly about them and the team’s experience. That conversation intrigued me, so I visited their office and met their development team. We had a couple of meetings prior to our first engagement. The team’s thorough and scientific approach impressed us.

We’ve spent close to $40,000.

We began working with them in January 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

They've already delivered quite a few websites for multiple schools. The partnership is ongoing because we're growing the company and have a constant need to keep the websites updated as new schools come up.

The sites reflect the team’s phenomenal ideas. They’ve boosted our appeal and a lot of parents love that they can take care of all their needs through the site, as well as get daily updates. The app works on a range of mobile devices while the well-designed website speaks to our commitment to quality education. As a result, we can sell the school much more easily. And now that we’re streamlined internally, the business is saving money in staffing and our operations are much lighter.

How did Dedicated Developers perform from a project management standpoint?

They use Teamwork, which makes our life much easier. We can see with complete visibility how the team tracks work and invests time into each activity. We send direct messages via the dashboard to the design team or development team, which eliminates lengthy email changes. The project manager has a progress calls on either a weekly or biweekly basis.

Although they don't specialize in website content, we needed some help with content development because we could only write so much. Out of the blue, they offered to have their experienced in-house content writer help us, even though that isn’t something they offer to clients. Having everything done under one roof makes our life so much easier because we're so busy.

The team’s blueprints enabled us to see their commitment while investing a minimal level of time. They went to great depths to create the blueprint and that deliverable was a game-changer for us. Overall, it's been a pleasant experience from communication, project management, design, and development perspectives. Our previous vendor didn’t handle project management as well.

It would be good if they offered more services such as content marketing and social media marketing. I know they do those on an as-needed basis because it isn’t their main area.

Prospective clients should request a blueprint because it shows how thorough the UI/UX designs are. The team is great at putting ideas to paper and documenting the process. The documentation gave us a sense of who they are. What’s more, they ask a lot of questions and give advice about which technologies to use. The company’s executive managers are also developers and they leverage that expertise in their suggestions.