Improving quality of life through quality tech.

Push Interactions, formerly CollegeMobile, is an award-winning developer of customized smartphone and tablet apps for businesses and organizations, specializing in Apple iOS, Android™, BlackBerry®, and Windows® Phone. Push’s vision is to improve quality of life through quality technology. This is accomplished through the development of transaction-intensive and feature-filled mobile apps that enhance both customer retention and workplace productivity.

Push developers are among the top mobile app developers in Canada and have been sought after by global organizations such as Apple, Google, and Pixar. Our developers work hard to produce apps that offer functional, feature-rich solutions and far surpass industry standards. We pride ourselves on our collaborative team approach to business. Push engineers work in concert with one another to produce consistently high quality across all platforms. As a result, Push apps are reliably powerful, functional and low-maintenance. Push has worked with clients in industries spanning financial, retail, and healthcare to develop over 70 apps to date.

Saskatoon, Canada
  • 3550 Taylor Street E, Suite 102
    Saskatoon, SK S7H 5H9

Federated Co-operatives Limited; Affinity Credit Union; LearnZillion (funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation); Prepared 4 Life’s Lemonade Day (funded by Google for Entrepreneurs); Credit Union Central of Canada; iTracks; Axon Development; and the Saskatoon Regional Health Authority.

Push values the community it serves and strives to assist organizations from a variety of backgrounds develop apps that effectively address their unique needs

Application Development For Robbery Response Application

"[T]hey are a smaller company that has a personal interest in their projects."

Push Interactions built a mobile app that trains users in robbery and home invasion response. They provided design, development, and creation of viable terms and conditions.

Ontario, Canada
Todd Moore
Owner, CARTA, Inc.

Test users love the app for its functional design and unique premise. Push Interactions' small team is able to accessibly explain the design process, devise innovative applications for their technical knowledge, and build friendly client relationships. They always welcomed feedback and requests.

Please describe your organization. What is your role and responsibilities?

I'm the president of two companies. One is Canadian Armed Robbery Associates, or CARTA. The second company is Veritas Training Consultants Inc. Both companies offer armed robbery response training. The company that I'm working with Push Interactions for is CARTA. I do seminar training. I have an online robbery response training program.

What was your goal for working with Push Interactions?

I wanted a mobile robbery response training app, which is the first of its kind.

What was your process for selecting Push Interactions?

I went on Google. Initially, I was looking for a mobile app development company. Chad Jones, the CEO of Push Interactions, is from Saskatchewan. I thought it would be nice to touch base with a Canadian company. Another company I looked at was on a much larger scale, but they didn't seem interested in the project.

Before I approached Push Interactions, I was approached by another company. That's what planted the seed for the mobile app. I was quoted a price that was way out of my ballpark. I didn't want to invest $15,000 to develop an app that I didn't know was going to work. The idea stayed in the back of my mind, and then I started looking for another company. It was Push Interactions suggestion to make the first version cost effective so that if it doesn't work we haven't spent a lot of money.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative?

The project was $1,000 to $10,000. It was very cost effective.

When was the work completed?

It was finished mid-2015.

Do you have any statistics or metrics on the project?

Everybody who's tried the app thinks it's amazing. There's no other app out there like it. Push Interactions helped to develop terms and conditions for liability issues. The app was finished late last week [June 2015] and the only other issue is trying to upload it to some of the stores. We have to rename it because it sounds like its teaching people to rob. It's going to be called Robbery Response Training. We have to clarify what the purpose of the app is for the App Store requirements. It was sent to Android and Google stores on Monday. They've asked for clarifications on the title. They wanted certain pictures removed. We have a little more tweaking to do.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

Push Interactions was great. They are very easy to deal with, extremely professional as far as laying out what the next steps are. They had never done anything like this app before, so we sat down and I walked them through what I wanted. I'm very impressed with the company. They're not a big company, but they have a lot of knowledge. I had no experience with mobile apps as far as developing and creating one. I had an idea of who the end user would be and how they would use it.

What differentiates Push Interactions from other partners?

Push Interactions is unique because they are a smaller company that has a personal interest in their projects. They were so easy to deal with. There was constant communication, and I was kept informed of where the process was. There was feedback back and forth. They set me up and let me look at it in certain stages. They're a very hands-on and personal company.

No. This type of app was new to them, too. It was a first for both of us.

Social Media App Development For Entrepreneur

"[T]hey're always there to help if I have any questions."

Push Interactions built an app that informs users about local events and special promotions. The app was launched on the iOS and Android platforms.

Alberta, Canada
Entrepreneur, Local Social Media App

Test users have appreciated the app's easy-to-use layout and attractive design, and the idea has gained traction among local advertisers. Push Interactions set themselves apart with exceptional communication skills, constant availability, and quick turnaround times.

Please describe your organization. What is your role and responsibilities?

I'm the owner of a social media app with more of a local feel.

What was your goal for working with Push Interactions? Please describe the scope of their work.

We're located in Canada. For me, my wife, and two kids, it's hard to stay up to date on what's going on around here. We're always missing events. We wanted an app that kept people informed on things going on in the city and local deals. Our app can now be found on the iOS and Android platforms.

What was your process for selecting Push Interactions?

I checked into different apps Push Interactions developed and decided to go with them after talking to them. I got quotes and spoke to a number of app developers all around the world. I decided to go with them because it's nice to have somebody in the same country. If I have any issues or need to go see them, I don't have to fly across the world to show my app ideas in person. Push Interactions is located an eight-hour drive away or a short flight.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative?

My app with Push Interactions was $10,000 to $50,000.

Do you have any statistics or metrics on the project?

I haven't publicly released the app yet. We had a few updates to get straightened out before it went public. People who I have shared it with loved it. They like the design and how simple it is. Advertisers love the idea and are excited about having an informative app where their business will be seen by local people only and not people all around the world.

What differentiates Push Interactions from other partners?

The Push Interactions team is good communicators. They're always there. I can pick up the phone anytime during their business hours, and they're always there to help if I have any questions or if I need certain quotes on updates. They're quick in their responses.

Push Interactions has done a great job – improvements and timelines – everything's spot on to what they quoted me at. I can't say anything negative. I haven't ran into any issues.