A DIY solution for the users looking for in depth but pre-defined and industry specific templates.
Users needing an intensive or custom backend framework.
- DIY Monthly contract - $49/month
- DIY Yearly contract - $41/month
- Custom app development - $995 one time fee
- White label reseller - contact vendor
- iOS (Native)
- Android ( Native)
- Drag and Drop Tool
- Industry Vertical Templates
POI Push - this uses GEO locating to automatically send a push notification message to your App users when they enter a certain area. Example; if you are a retailer, when your App users (customers) come near your store they will get an automatic push notification that could say ‘Hi! You’re near our store!
- Content quickly updated using the appsmakerstore.com
- Easily synchronized with social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr)
- Unlimited Push Notifications
- Google Adsense - display Google AdSense advertisements in the App.
- SponsApp - good for big events/communities with different group of users with internal Ads from Sponsors.
Payment gateways supported:
- Vertical features are extensive:
- Food and Beverage
- Beauty Salon
- Radio Stations
From appsmakerstore.com you can upgrade your App using the Admin Panel or the management App with instant live auto update to any of your Apps already published to e.g. iTunes or Google Play marketplaces included in our service.
They submit your app to Apple and Google on your behalf, which simplifies things and makes the whole process very streamlined."
̶ President, White Label Application Provider
Appsmakerstore - is a do it yourself Mobile App builder for non-tech SOHO, SMBs, Enterprises, Sport clubs, Federations, Charities and Governments for making their own Mobile Business Apps for all platforms as Apple iOS, Google Android, Mobile Web, Webpage and sync that with social media as your Facebook Fan Page.
Using our ready-made business industry templates covering 97% of every business App needs, you can easily create your own App yourself, fully branded in your name with your products at a very low subscription cost covering everything from secure cloud hosting, license and upgrades where no hardware from your side is needed.
Learn more about AppsMakerstore through an interview with CCO, Rick Jones.