eSub, a construction project management software, struggled to generate ROI with previous SEO and digital marketing partnerships. Directive Consulting optimized successful website pages to grow conversions from organic traffic.
Software Company Disappointed by Results from Previous SEO
eSub worked with a small, one-man SEO provider, but the partnership did not generate a substantial return on investment (ROI). eSub decided it needed to revamp its entire digital approach.
Directive Consulting Builds Out Profitable Pages, Rebuilds Resource Hub
Directive Consulting optimized eSub's most profitable pages, getting them to rank for target search terms.
Directive Consulting coupled on-page efforts with on-site technical efforts and added off-site optimization services and ad copy services to build a strong link profile and increase conversions.
On-Site Optimization Efforts
- Optimized most profitable pages by targeting keywords that were further along in the buyer’s journey
- Addressed technical SEO issues by optimizing title tags and meta descriptions and decreasing page load speed
Off-Site Optimization Efforts
- Built backlinks to improve page authority and increase rankings
- Created content to market by rebuilding eSub's resource hub, promoting content on social media, and launching a link building campaign
Paid Ad Efforts
- Third-person ad copy for paid ad campaigns
Directive Consulting Increases ROI for eSub: Both Traffic & Qualified Leads
Directive Consulting improved eSub’s ROI by increasing their presence in organic searches and strengthening their brand image.
Ultimately, Directive Conlusting also achieved a 450% increase in top-3 ranking keywords.
eSub Works With Directive Consulting on Retainer
eSub uses Directive Consulting on retainer for $10,000/month digital marketing services, including paid advertising. Directive Consulting also charges an additional fee on a project basis for SEO services.