The best professional answering service since 1975

Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. providing professional bilingual, English and Spanish, answering service for over 40 years.

Sunshine is DEDICATED TO PERFECTING THE ART OF TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Basic info:

Coral Gables, FL
  • 159 Madeira Ave.
    Coral Gables, FL 33134

Sunshine1 Enables Business Growth

"Sunshine1 has enabled me to focus on growing my business."

n/a
n/a

Recommendations

Think about where you will be in 12 months and then decide if this is the right company.

Experience

I was having trouble managing the volume of calls coming in. I am the owner of a small company and don't have many employees. It had become too much of a burden to answer all incoming calls as well as manage all other aspects of my business. After searching and discussing my needs with several companies I decided that Sunshine1 was the best fit.

They offered everything that I needed at that  point. Unfortunately they have not been able to change as my company grows. I will be looking for a new provider shortly. I hired the following features: 24/7 service. bilingual, free message delivery, custom account design, scheduled phone traffic reports. Sunshine1 performed quite well in the first few months.

Unfortunately they have not grown with us. The benefits, however, are that all calls are answered. I am able to focus more on the other aspects of my business. With the call reports I am able to prioritize return call to customers.

Pros

Sunshine1 has enabled me to focus on growing my business.

Cons

They are not very knowledgeable about my industry.