Total IT Solutions Under One Roof

Technousa Consulting Services is a group committed towards achieving high quality professional excellence and perfection in the activities relating to Strategic Planning and Consultancy, Managing Business Processes and offering customers profitable innovative IT Solutions which will help them to manage their business in an efficient and simple manner.

Core Services

Strategic Planning, Business & IT Consulting

Web, Desktop & Mobile Application Development

Automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning & Blockchain Consulting

Quality Assurance and Software Testing.

Internet Marketing & Branding

IT Infrastructure Services

Writing & Translation Services

Enterprise Application Integration & ERP Implementation.

Data Conversion & Processing Services

2007
NEW DELHI, India
  • 317 WMALL, PEARLS CORPORATE, ROHINI, SECTOR -3
    NEW DELHI, DL 110085

Textron, ESXGroup, Universal Enterprises Unlimited, Cashtime, SupaGas, WorldVision, FaithMusicMissions, Hatched, Vetrelief, Radius Financials, PHTCorp, Rexlondon, Hatched, Petsonq

Website Programming Improvements for Veterinary Platform

“When I ask for something to be completed, I can trust it will compliment what we already have in place.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

Technousa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. has improved website performance and streamlined admin tasks. They’ve developed quickly customizable templates and have also added helpful notifications.

Dana Point, California
Mitch Tenney
Business Development, VetRelief.com

The refined programming and new modules have saved a substantial amount of time on daily tasks, enabling the internal team to focus on other projects. Technically savvy with a diverse pool of talent, Technousa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. delivers quick turnarounds for competitive rates.

I’m the business development lead and a programmer at VetRelief.com. Created in 1990, VetRelief.com matches doctors with veterinary hospitals nationwide. Hospitals can post job opportunities for licensed veterinarians to consider and apply.

For what projects/services did your company hire Technousa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.?

Since going live in 2000, our programming needs weren’t moving at the speed we would’ve liked because we were limited by our current programmer. This impacted our business because we had so many day-to-day tasks to get through that took a lot of time. After a few unsatisfactory experiences with local resources, we reached out to Technousa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. to provide technical solutions that would streamline some of our processes.

We were looking to improve our admin efficiency so that we could get through our daily tasks quickly. We hoped Technousa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. could provide us with the execution we needed.

We met them after posting a job on Upwork. They offered competitive rates and a fast turnaround time. It was also obvious that many businesses had been successful in using them based on their rating and revenue.

They’ve helped and continue to be a huge help in improving our efficiency for everyday tasks. For one of their most significant projects, they’ve created quickly customizable templates that we can send out to our users on a consistent basis. Before, we would have to copy and paste user names into each sentence to make the message special to each negotiation. They’ve also created different notifications to alert us of various things, which is helpful when an admin is interacting with our website.

My contact at Technousa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. has become someone I can rely on to deliver. Over the past months, we've been able to check off so many projects from my to-do list. If I've ever needed help with something that is beyond his expertise, he is quick to recommend another teammate who specializes in what I am looking for.

We have a small in-house team, so many of the daily tasks that we need to finish take away from the fun part of our business (e.g., marketing and creative projects). By implementing Technousa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., we’re able to save a lot more time and focus on other important issues.

The great thing about working with this team is that they have learned our business and can now give their own input. While we first started on a project-to-project basis, much of the current work we do is collaborative. When I ask for something to be completed, I can trust it will compliment what we already have in place.

My favorite part of working with them is their turnaround time. I get so excited when I see an unopened message from them or if there’s a new feature to test.

No, I can’t think of any.

Overall Score Their speed, understanding, professional products, knowledge are all great. The list goes on.
    You can always count on hearing back within about 24 hours, and there will be something to test shortly after.
    They're very affordable for the professional work they create.
    Simply, they do awesome work.
    I've told many people about the service they provide and how helpful they are.

Platform Design & Development for SEO Company

“I was impressed with their ability to create anything.”

Oct. 2018

Technousa Consulting Services designed and developed a custom platform featuring SEO solutions.

San Diego, California
Ryan Osterkamp
CEO, Universal Enterprises Unlimited

Technousa’s top-notch UI/UX design contributed to impressive revenue growth. Their team was enthusiastic, resourceful, and competent.

I am the CEO of a digital marketing agency called Universal Enterprises Unlimited, LLC. We provide SEO services to local businesses.

We needed to develop a custom platform that would allow our customers to utilize our tools and services.

Our goal was to garner new revenue.

We found and interviewed them on Upwork.

They built custom software that allows group access to our SEO tools. They also completely designed a beautiful website, dashboard, and interface for our customers.

Sunny (CEO & Founder, Technousa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.) and his team handled everything.

We’ve launched a product that is already earning more than six figures per year, thanks to Technousa’s excellent UI/UX design.

It has been a real pleasure working with them.

I was impressed with their ability to create anything. I told Sunny what I needed, and he made it happen.

Everything's good for me.