Web & App Development | Graphics & UI/ UX Design

GKMT IT   is an IT-based firm communicating top-notch Web & App development , Graphics & UI/UX Designing, Digital Marketing  indoors your budget cost and pronounced by the dream of  creating the fittest for the world with the tardiest technology. Our company consistently sharpens on the product quality on time.

GlickMet Fellowship Motto is ” Say | Commit | Deliver ” which hunts after to be in presence of everything so our team is regularly updated towards the night-loving technology in the market so we can supply the best use to the customer whatever we have committed.

We are appreciative of the client who has believed us and we are contemplating seeing new clients in our family.

Looking forward to hear from you

2019

Print Design Focus
User Experience

The Content Ink Image

The Content Ink

The Content Ink is a Blogging Website we are working on. The skills involved are Web Development and SEO.

It will include each and every category of content. People can post their content with admin apporval.

Later or Sooner they will also Start Guest posting on it.

Link - http://www.thecontentink.com/

Knowbility Research Web Development Image

Knowbility Research Web Development

“Knowbility Research” is an Independent Research Firm having a team consists of highly qualified analysts who are skilled and impeccable in their analysis. These analysts, using their experience and latest software tools, are able to predict the movements in share market on time and with high accuracy. As a result, using our tips, our clients gain the most out of the share market. We provide recommendations for Stocks – Cash

and F & O traded in NSE & BSE, Commodities including Bullions.
Naughty Revengers Website Development Image

Naughty Revengers Website Development

Naughty Revengers believe that, anyone that has ever wronged you should pay. Take revenge to your enemy’s
by sending our product and they’ll not let them know who sent it.

E-Commerce Web Dev for Lifestyle Brand

"Their punctuality and work quality was impressive."

Apr. - June 2020

GKMT IT developed an e-commerce WordPress-based site. The website included lists of products and the link to the Amazon seller account.

Manoj Sharma
Owner, Curious Lifestyle

GKMT IT's site is running well and has contributed to better results and an increase in income. The project manager took the project very seriously and managed it effectively. The team worked with an impressive amount of strength and equality.

Curious Lifestyle is a online e-commerce portal where a user can purchase the project related to kitchen, home decoration and clothing . I am the owner of the Curious Lifestyle

For what projects/services did your company hire GKMT IT, and what were your goals?

I hired GKMT IT to develop my e-commerce website which include the listing of my product and their liking with my amazon seller account and the goal was to get a best website

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

I choose this vendor because of their work ethics, their previous work, their professionalism towards work was excellent.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

to Develop my e-commerce website which include the listing of my product and their liking with my amazon seller account. The website is build in Wordpress and Some custom code. The delivery of the website is good because I am getting good responses

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

I was provided with 3 people 1) Project Manager - to handle the project 2) Wordpress Developer - to develop the site 3 Designer - for creativity and graphics parts

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

The site is running awesome and I am getting the better results then Offline marketing. This indirectly increases my income through amazon.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

I told my requirement only a single time to project manager and I got my website. So this tell how carefully the manager is very serious about our project

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Team Strength Equality Priority to his work. Their punctuality and work quality was impressive.

They can work on bigdata hadoop too. There is a market of these thign too.

Website Development for Homeopathy Clinic

"GKMT IT is really doing great work while giving such awesome and recommendable output."

May - July 2020

GKMT IT developed a website for a homeopathy clinic to showcase their patient cases. Key features included patient listings, filters, and a video add-on.

Owner, Madhu Homoeopathy Clinic

With GKMT IT's work, it was easier for the clinic to promote themselves and educate site visitors about diseases. Business profits also increased by 60%. GKMT IT met strict deadlines. Their team was as equally invested in personal relationships as they were with professionalism.

Madhu Homeopathy Clinic is a Homeopathy Clinic and I am the owner of it.

I hired GKMT IT for the Website of my clinic. The goal was to show listing of my patient with their diseases.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

I selected GKMT IT because I saw their work and team. They were good at their work. This let me analyses them fast and choose them

Technology used is Wordpress and custome designing. Features of the site:

1. Listing
  2. Filtration
  3. Video Addon and many more

I was provided with 3 people consisting Project manager, Designer and wordpress developer.

It's become very easy for me to understand about the disease and promote myself.

The timeline was very strict from my end but I was shocked the team completed the work before timeline. This was amazing. We used direct call for the communications.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

GKMT IT is really doing great work while giving such awesome and recommendable output. After the site is being developed my profit of work is increased to 60% then regular.

These guys don't take the work as business they make the relation with the client and treat client work as own self work. I like this thing the most . Thanks team.!!

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

They make family and freindly environment with the client. I would just give advise that all clients are not good. Be safe..!

Web Dev for Marketing Management Agency

"Our company is small but they continue to follow up with us and remain diligent on a daily basis."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

GKMT IT provides development services to build the backend of a website. Their team also works on the site’s design, using tools like Photoshop.

New Delhi, India
Creative Lead, Marketing Platform

The ongoing support from GKMT IT has satisfied the client thus far, including their proactivity and diligence throughout the process. Though their design work could be strengthened, their true dedication to delivering work on time and communicating clearly stands out.

I’m the creative lead for a marketing and project management company.

What challenge were you trying to address with GKMT IT?

I hired GKMT IT to develop our website.

They developed our website. They’re responsible for both design and backend development. The design work is done using Photoshop and another tool.

We have one point of contact.

How did you come to work with GKMT IT?

I found their team through a mutual source that recommended them.

We started working together in April 2020 and the work is ongoing.

We don’t have any metrics yet, but we’re satisfied with their work. We were looking to just have a starting website and grow into a more dynamic one later, so we will line up more work with them in the future.

How did GKMT IT perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is good between our teams. Communication has been strong and continuous. Our point of contact is sensitive and proactive to our needs. Our company is small but they continue to follow up with us and remain diligent on a daily basis.

They’re also very punctual and send me reminders. If I need a specific aspect changed or updated within a certain period of time, it’s done on time. Even though we’ve had lags on our part, in terms of providing work, they still stick to their timelines and focus on it.

They’re good with following up. Their development work is strong, too.

In terms of their design creativity, they could build on it.

Get the design side sorted out to make sure that you are both on the same page. It came out how I wanted but it took a while to get there. There’s no problem in giving work to them and following up with them — they’re stringent and strict in that process to deliver on time.

Web Dev for Guest-Writing Platform

"They always gave me better results than expected."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

GKMT IT endeavored to create an attractive site that would allow guest writers to share content. The team worked with PHP, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, and Javascript, while integrating various APIs into the platform.

CEO, The Content ink

GKMT IT exceeded the client's expectations in their delivery. The team's project management and professionalism were both excellent. In addition, their proficiency in both English and Hindi allowed for seamless communication. They're a trustworthy team that any client can rely on.

I am the CEO of "The Content Ink" and we offer the Guest posting to our website. We are also providing the affiliate Marketing. I am the whole and sole responsible for taking the decision and executing them.

For what projects/services did your company hire GKMT IT?

This business is a good opportunity to me while providing a good platform to all the writers, bloggers , traveller, and many more to write on our platform and in return they can get the good number of traffic to their platform. We hired GKMT IT for the development of our Website, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing and paid Campaign.

The biggest challenge is to connect with the brand who provide the affiliation and generating the traffic to the website which is not an easy and handy task. But with the team of GKMT IT I am now quite satisfied that this can be also managed. The opportunity to the user will be regarding the best deal, offers and blogging all at one place.

The Website must be attractive, responsive, full & perfectly functioning.The base layout must be strong to withstand in the community with its standard parameters. The website will be made in PHP with the front end designing through HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Javascript.

There will be API integration of multiple brand for affiliate like Amazon, Flipcart, Paytm and many more. This project will bring a tremendous change and boost into my business. I cross my finger for the successful implementation of my idea.

I had a meeting with many Companies in jaipur and outside jaipur but I was not getting the best from them. I also wanted my project to be done in front of my eye where I can go anytime and can have a track. One day a person from GKMT IT team did the cold call about the IT services. I let them about my project. They ask me to visit their office. I reached their and luckily I found the company.

This I finalized after interrogating them. I consider around 6 companies to work over my project but the best proposal was put by the GKMT IT. The way of presentation to presenting the proposal to me. The team experience and their previous work. I personally met the Company CEO and had a good communication over the project. I made my mind to go with them But I took 7 days to tell them.

The proposal was prepared from the GKMT IT side and it was presented very professionally. I took a look and I get to know about their work ethics. They assigned me a project coordinator who was coordinating with me and the team as well as.

The project is still continuing but they are providing me regular feedback, update over the site and discussion about the further steps. GKMT IT is responsible for the structure of the website, website designing & development. I have also allotted them with the Digital Marketing too. I receive the proper consultancy and demographics about my platform.

Over my project I was connected to the CEO and the Project coordinator . The project coordinator deal with the graphics Designer, Web designer , Developer and the SEO executive and the manager. So, overall there 6 people team who is and will be working on my project as per the requirement and flow of work. Every one has their Individual role in the field they are expertise.

This project will be counted in many awards but once again it's height. It is one of my dream project that they are working on. I am getting the result more than my expectation. The GKMT IT goal is to provide the work that client may not forget about their work. They always gave me better results than expected. I really Wish them GOOD LUCK..!

The deadline, management, responsiveness all were upto the mark. The tools involved are Skype, Teamviewer. No there were no language barrier. They are good at English and Hindi too.

They are good at making client relation, trustworthy, consultancy, communication, work front & professionalism. All vendor are similar, the thing which differentiate them from other is the connection with the client.

I feel everything good, the thing they can improve is their international portal profile.

Overall Score Good work Team. I have planned to make you as my IT partner
    The scheduling with the team is superb . All the things are already pre planned.
    Very Cost effective No extra Charges
    Excellent, Amazing
    Highly recommended not only to friend but all those who really want a good hand over their project

Web Development for Independent Research Firm

"I really appreciate the way they handle the client, the respect provided to me was amazing."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

GKMT IT developed a website for an independent research firm. The team built the site and provided UI/UX designs and digital marketing.

Managing Director, Knowbility Research

The website has recieved positive feedback from the company's internal team. GKMT IT establishes a smooth workflow through effective communication and collaboration. The team is hard-working, creative, and knowledgeable.

I am the Managing Director, Professional Trader & Technical Analyst. Knowbility Research is a Independent Reseach firm which deals into trading and provide research into financial services.

For what projects/services did your company hire GKMT IT?

We were facing many issue these days as all the services, clientele are digitalized so we opt to move to internet. I met many people regarding the same but nobody can get me what actually my main objective was. Doing my research for around 1 month 21 days, I surprisingly found GKMT IT.

I talked with the CEO of the company and the Business Development team. They assigned me an person who was going to keep track of all my project. I discussed the requirement and they catch up all this in one go. I took around 7 days to finalize with my own team and I assign the project to them. I hired them for Website Development, Google Listing and Digital Marketing

Goals was very basic like niche UI/UX , work should be done systematically, proper functionality, trust worthiness and last but not the least value for money and time.

I choose the vendor one the basic of their previous work. I found them from LinkedIn but then check their other social media profile, there expertise and their website. Once I got satisfied with those I personally visit their office and met the people of the company and CEO.

They gather requirement, project documentation which follows with the designing and development. Finally they did the testing. I checked the work time to time. The website is been completed and live and they will now regularly work on Digital marketing.

GKMT IT has a great team structure and they are amazing at their services, consultancy and as well as outcome. I was provided a concern person who was looking on my project from building the requirement document to delivering the admin credential after the complete payment. I found they build relation with client for the long term association. I would be coming back team with some other project too. Gook Luck with SEO over the Website and I would highly recommend them. Good Luck GKMT IT....!!

This completion of website lead to our client conversion more easily and rapidly. I am very happy with the service of GKMT IT. My employees are also enjoying the environment and producing the great result.

They meet the every work on deadline. The company know the importance of client time. The tools we used were skype, TeamViewer and many more. I didn't find any issue in language barrier. They are excellent in English.

I really appreciate the way they handle the client, the respect provided to me was amazing. The team management, client management and overall working & architecture was amazing. I will keep working with this company for my upcoming projects too.

They must include other services too that will help them to build more clientele and people will also able to reach such a good company.

Overall Score Completely Satisfied with their work and will again align with more projects too
    The schedule was decided before the half an hour and we both the party were ready with our stuff
    The value for cost and time are worthy. I am completely satisfied
    Excellent, Amazing, Quality
    They services, consultancy and project deliverance is excellent. I would highly recommend

Website Redesign for Marketing Agency

"I was blown away by the knowledge that this vendor had about web design, optimization, and UX."

May - Dec. 2019

GKMT IT built a website for a marketing agency. They produced 3 initial designs. Afterwards, they provided wireframes and concepts of other pages, such as an updated contact us page.

Divya Sharma
Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Agency

After the site launched, website traffic increased and the bounce rate dropped. Because of the new contact us page, inquiries in the past month exceeded the combined total of the previous six months. The team at GKMT IT was easy to communicate with, delivering high-quality results on time.

GKMT IT did an amazing job of developing our website with quality. This company is available 24*7 for my project. GKMT IT's web design services expertise and support services were top-notch!!! When I was connected with them through my project I really enjoyed this and we look forward to engaging with them again, especially as we look to build out our site services. Thank you GKMT IT

For what projects/services did your company hire GKMT IT?

I Hired This Company for web design Services and looking forward to going to digital marketing services too

I achieved the goal of web designing through GKMT IT. They did well

I and my team searched for a well-known company for many years in our area and compiled a list of well known and top companies that has experts in web design. we contacted each company and filter it out in two companies. Now the biggest problem was which company should we hire because both the companies had a better place but we selected GKMT IT for this vendor based o their final proposal.

Once we selected this vendor, we had discovered and various meetings to discuss our goals within the first two weeks we received 3 initial designs for the home page on this site after few discussions with the team, we finalized the design and provided feedback on how we wanted rest of the site to look. the vendor comes to us with wireframes and concepts of other pages, including updated "contact us" page.

Initially, we were assigned a project manager to support us I only spoke with our project manager, but I was made aware there were 2 front- end and 2 backend developers as well as a QA resource working behind the scenes.

We launched our website and got the best feedback through website traffic and dropped bounce rate our new design of a contact us makes it much pretty and we received more inquires in the past month than we did in the previous 6 months combined.

The project manager we assigned was easy to communicate. we connected over a call within at least once in a week. overall I was impressed by the timeline

I was blown away by the knowledge that this vendor had about web design, optimization, and UX. we learned much more than we thought possible. we had worked with other agencies for different areas of the company, but this is a mindblowing and positive experience.

everything can be always be done faster, but we were satisfied with their work. In the end, quality is more important than speed and we ended with a beautiful product.

Web Design for Athletics Nonprofit

"They are so serious about the work that I have never ever needed to describe the work again."

June - July 2020

GKMT IT was responsible for completely revamping the existing website of a nonprofit.

Deval Sethi
Chairman of the Board, New Seasons Youth Program

The nonprofit was happy about its new website. The workflow between the two parties was seamless as the team stopped at nothing until the project was completed.

I am a liaison to the organization who was given the task to complete the website.

For what projects/services did your company hire GKMT IT?

For complete revamp of New Seasons site.

We wanted to complete revamp of the website.

I knew him from LinkedIn, we have also worked on some other projects previously. Their work is fabulous.

We needed to develop a site for new seasons youth programme in which we need to revamp the existing site completely.

Team has 2 members working.

The site made now is completely awesome!

The workflow has been totally amazing, with Nikhil you just need to describe the work once and he makes sure to get it completed.

Punctuality, cooperation and support. In the start, I could not pay Nikhil the advanced payment but still, he started with the work and made sure that he delivered the best site possible.

These guys put their heart and soul in creating the website. They are so serious about the work that I have never ever needed to describe the work again.

If they can also start to index the site along with web development than it would be great.