Internet Marketing Agency in Houston

We are a full service digital marketing agency that is based out of Houston TX. Our company offers a boutique experience, using cutting edge design, industry best practices and reporting conducted in plain English. All our projects are developed utilizing a production line approach utilizing graphic designers, programmers, marketing experts and published writers who specialize in SEO. We invite you to come visit us so we can discuss your ideas and online business goals.

Houston, TX
  • 4801 Woodway Dr Suite 275E
    Houston, TX 77056
  • 3800 N Lamar Blvd #200
    Austin, TX 78756

Website Development and SEO for Steel Manufacturing Division

"They harnessed all of our feedback and notes and moved the project in a direction everyone liked."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Regex SEO developed a website and created an SEO marketing plan.

Houston, Texas
James Selig
Special Projects Manager, Steel Manufacturing Division

Regex SEO has provided data that demonstrates improvements in web traffic and user engagement since the site's launch. They communicate and manage their projects well.

I manage special projects with the steel manufacturing division. My role in this project was to communicate and manage the new website and implementation of marketing campaigns.

For what projects/services did your company hire Regex SEO?

We hired the team at Regex SEO to build us a website and put together a marketing campaign.

Our goals for the project were to launch a new website within Q1 of 2019 and start a marketing campaign to generate new brand awareness.

I found Regex SEO amongst a few other companies on the 1st page of Google. I met with 3 companies in the top search results and I felt the most comfortable after meeting with Regex SEO.

We contracted with them to build a website and an seo marketing plan. They used the term full service a couple of times, so I imagine they do a lot more as well.

Great team. I mostly worked with Servando (Creative Director, Regex SEO) who is the designer and Matt (Content Editor) on content. Highly recommend.

We knew we wanted to hit the ground running in 2019 with becoming better about our online efforts. We're not only more confident internally, but the data they show us on traffic and time spent on website has improved a lot.

Weekly updates via email were sent on the project with clear expectations. No problems here.

Our team is large and hectic and they harnessed all of our feedback and notes and moved the project in a direction everyone liked.

All good here.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing Services for Plastic Surgeon

"They were accommodating with my busy schedule."

Regex SEO was hired for web development and digital marketing services to bring in new business for a plastic surgeon. The team also assisted with SEO and social media.

Houston, Texas
Chris Edwards
Plastic Surgeon

Regex SEO met expectations, doing an amazing job. They're skilled in their industry. Their passion for their work is noteworthy. Customers can expect a thorough and accessible team.

Started a new plastic surgery practice and these guys helped me get off the ground. Really satisfied with their efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Regex SEO?

Web development, SEO, and social media.

To look sexy and bring in new business.

Search for seo experts in houston and found them.

The web development process was so much more detailed than I thought it would be. They think of everything possible and address it all. SEO is very content focused and they do a good job about getting my rankings up. Leads are coming in so I'm please with that.

You can tell they are very passionate about their work. Everyone's very happy to be working with you.

Great job all around

They were accommodating with my busy schedule.

They have a very thorough understanding of their industry and had a natural curiosity about mine.

Negative.

Overall Score Great job!
    Easy. Called and their receptionist booked me an appointment with the owners.
    They worked with me on my budget.
    The work speaks for itself!
    I've already referred two friends.