Making IT Easy for Complete Peace of Mind

Main Source 365 Tech LLC together with MSS IT Solutions is a full-service IT-BPO company specializing in providing innovative solutions with IT services & cyber-security. By providing business solutions with our fully customizable call center services allowing you to delegate with peace-of-mind so you can focus on growing your business.

In today’s marketplace having a competitive edge is synonymous with staying abreast of the latest technologies that can help automate and grow your business while securing your digital assets and staying compliant. Our friendly IT workforce operates with the highest level of professional integrity with decades of combined experience providing business with reliable on-call support managed services & IT security solutions for all your business technology.

We have the business development experience and skills necessary to tackle just about every type of job that comes our way with MSS IT Solution partnership., Clients know exactly what to expect from us, professionalism, efficiency, and exceptional results. You can count on us to not only meet but exceed all your business expectations. To learn more contact us directly for a free consultation with one of our business development executives.

Vero Beach, FL
  • 601 21st St. Suite 300
    Vero Beach, FL 32960

Sidney Woodworker & Lumber Hassle Free Home Liquidators LLC

Logo Design Image

Logo Design

Provided IT services and Logo design for real estate business card and brochure

IT Solutions Image

IT Solutions

Main Source 365 Tech workforce provided 3+ years of IT solutions managed services, and more recently web development and digital marketing services

Managed IT Services & Marketing for Home Liquidation Firm

"The benefits from working with them are really comprehensive."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

A home liquidation service hired Main Source 365 to provide basic tech support. Eventually, the collaboration evolved, and the team now provides digital marketing and branding services as well.

Columbus, Ohio
Mark Gall
Owner, Hassle Free Home Liquidators LLC

Internal stakeholders are pleased with Main Source 365’s efforts, noting the quality of their deliverables. A patient team, they offer a wide range of knowledge, which benefits the project greatly. Customers can expect a communicative, capable, and professional partner.

I’m the owner of Hassle Free Home Liquidators LLC.

What challenge were you trying to address with Main Source 365 Tech LLC?

We hired Main Source 365 to provide tech support.

Initially, we just needed some basic tech support from the team. I’d just bought a Chromebook, which they helped me navigate.

Eventually, when I told them I was trying to get involved in real estate, they offered marketing services, which included website design, business cards, and more. The team got me set up on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other business-related websites. They’re also helping me design a webpage.

I’ve worked with three people, including a main point of contact, Ameer (Co-Founder), and one other.

How did you come to work with Main Source 365 Tech LLC?

They called me to offer their services.

The cost has been about $1,800 so far.

We’ve been working together since April 2020.

They’ve been great. Everyone I’ve spoken to has been really knowledgeable and patient. I just got my business cards yesterday, and they’re fantastic — they’re exactly what I was looking for. Main Source 365 was really creative in helping me come up with that.

How did Main Source 365 Tech LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They email me regular status reports on what we’re working on. It’s very clear and not too overwhelming on my part.

Main Source 365 has such a wide-ranging knowledge base. They also have a lot to offer a company like mine that’s just starting out. The benefits from working with them are really comprehensive.

I can’t really think of anything. They’ve been awesome. They’re knowledgeable, responsive, and available.

Overall Score They’re available, pleasant, patient, and knowledgeable.
    They’re excellent as far as deadlines and timelines are concerned.
    They’ve been transparent from the beginning. From what I can tell, I’m going to benefit more than I’ve put into it.

IT Services for Retail Lumber and Construction Service

“They’ve been good about providing anything I needed from them.”

2016 – Ongoing

Main Source 365 Tech provides comprehensive IT services for the computer system of a retail lumber yard and construction service. They handle regular file maintenance as well as anti-virus and hacking work.

Sidney, Montana
Robert Rauschendorfer
President & Owner, Sidney Woodworker & Lumber

The services provided by Main Source 365 Tech are completely satisfactory, satisfying all of their client’s business needs quickly and effectively. They are both proactive and reactive, increasing efficiency through regular cleaning as well as reducing down time to a minimum when any issues arise.

We’re a retail lumber yard and construction service, and I’m the president of the corporation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Main Source 365 Tech?

I needed someone to do IT services for me, basically ranging from anti-virus work to regular cleaning of data and things like that.

They started out by installing anti-virus software on my computers, and beyond that, I basically pay them a monthly fee to take care of any problems I have. They work remotely and are able to take care of anything from regular organization, to wiping hard drives when we got hacked and more urgent stuff like that.

They provide 24-hour, 365 service, so I interact with whoever answers their phone and they get right on any problem that I might have. There are normally three that I talk to at any given point.

How did you come to work with Main Source 365 Tech?

They actually reached out to me initially. They told me what kind of services they provided, and I was looking for IT at the time, so I gave them a shot and liked their work.

I would say we’ve spent between $3,000–$4,000.

I started working with them in 2016 and continue to utilize their services.

They’ve been good about providing anything I needed from them. The cleaning they do increases our process efficiency, and whenever I have problems, they get them handled right away.

How did Main Source 365 Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

They are good with project management, partially since they are both proactive and reactive. There are no time delays, so whenever I have a need, they have somebody there who can work on it, regardless of the time difference between here and the Philippines. And I’ve never had any language difficulties either.

Their ability to drop everything and fix my issues is really impressive. They know I’m in retail, so my computer system is critical to our business, and it demonstrates a lot of dedication that they are so proactive.

Nothing comes to mind. They are efficient and satisfy all my business needs.