Mobile. Web. Cloud Technology Experts

We provide more than pretty websites and decent apps, we serve ground breaking tech solutions and we strive not just to impress but sweep you off your feet with our work. So let technology be your ladder to success and we its builders.

Excellent Webworld is an international IoT, Web and Mobile App Development Company made in India and spread across the world. We seek to enhance the user experience creating value and impact through our products and solutions. We have been improving the digital world and spreading smiles since a long time, one project at a time. We impact the users with our products through human-centered design and development. As businesses need to navigate uncharted territories, our strategies aim to help them make the right decisions and accelerate their time to market. Excellent Webworld provides web and mobile application development, enterprise product consulting, and software development services for a variety of industries, including retail, finance, entertainment, education, and healthcare among many others.

We believe a single person can change the world and our each employee’s individual point of view and expertise contributes to create amazing software solutions. So it is not just the developers building our solutions but each and every person from marketing and sales to designing and developing making the best digital products for our clients. Our company culture reflects in each of our employees work. Our developers work collaboratively with clients to build superior digital experiences for global advancement. We don’t just build apps but build brands.

Minneapolis, MN
  • 3795 King Abdulaziz Street
    Dammam 32424
    Saudi Arabia

Best Financial App Developers To Build The Perfect App

Are you looking for a mobility solution to develop a financial or banking app? We are the solution providers for the finance app development of every type.

Excellent Webworld - Mobile App Development Portfolio

Excellent Webworld is an IT company with its reach in 7 countries spanning across 6 continents. We offer innovative technology solutions for building websites, mobile apps. EWW offers a complete end-to-end solution for web and mobile app development.

Best Smart Home App Design and Development Company

Excellent Webworld is the best smart home app design and development Company In the USA. We offer the best IoT based Voice Controlled Home Automation Solution.

On Demand Taxi Booking App Development

PicknGo on demand taxi booking app was a project of our very old client, as we have worked with him on several other projects the work on this project wasn’t difficult. The client was in need of a smooth on demand ride-sharing app with great UX/UI design along with some Latest features. View Our Portfolio: https://www.excellentwebworld.com/project/on-demand-taxi-booking-ride-sh...

Best Photo Frames App Development for iPhone & Android

Do you want to develop a Photo Frames App included these features? Our developers are expert in developing robust and innovative mobile application development solutions.

Best Truck Booking App Development Company

If you think this will be a right solution for augmenting your trucking and logistics business then Get in Touch with us to start implementing your next Uber for truck app.

Develop a Car, Bike, Boat Rental Mobile App for Android and iOS Platforms

With Rent In Flash you can rent out any type of vehicle as per your need or choice. You can rent out any transport ranging from bike and car to a jet ski and if you are in a good mood helicopter.

Develop a Smart Home Automation App

If you wish to be one of the early bird to this lucrative buffet, you would need a technical partner. We’ve come a long way in IoT solution and services and our every client has been benefitted from our service. Visit us.: https://www.excellentwebworld.com/project/smart-home-app-development/

Ionic 3 Ui Theme/Template App

On Demand Food Delivery Solutions Company

Learn how this food delivery app is winning hearts and making huge business revenue in the suburbs where apps like Zomato and Ubereats are not available. Visit us.: https://www.excellentwebworld.com/project/food-delivery-solutions/

Create a Music Streaming App Like Spotify

If you want to develop a music app like Spotify, you have to consider many factors from designing to development, streaming, and hosting cost. Visit us.: https://www.excellentwebworld.com/make-an-app-like-spotify/

Best Mobile Responsive Web Design Company

Best Responsive website design company with expertise in HTML5 & latest CSS techniques.

Stock Tracking App Development Solutions

Create an ultimate tool for traders with stock market application Development Company.

Best Goal Tracking App Development For iOS & Andriod

Best goal tracking app development for ios & andriod. Visit us.: https://www.excellentwebworld.com/

Make an App for Online Fashion Store

Create fashion app for android and iPhone. You can make your own fashion app in minutes without any hassle.

Best Lottery Ticket Booking App Development

Get and Win A Lottery.The App is a fun and useful tool for tracking and managing all of your Florida lottery game play. Use the app to receive all the latest winning numbers as they happen

Best Health Management App Solution

Health Management App Development Solutions Dexterous Mobile App For Chronic Disease Management.

National Parks Guide app for iPhone & Android

We developed a travel guide hybrid mobile app using ionic by which the visitors can personalize their package by selecting the places to visit or requesting any special needs.

Make A Jewelry App for Jewelry Stores

The iMart is one of the best jewelry apps for the B2B business of imitation jewelry. You can deliver your jewelry and products to the client conveniently.

Essential Oil App For iPhone & Andriod

Are you one of them who are willing to digitize your small business?

Does your business fall into the spa center, physiotherapy clinic, massage center, & another small business category?

Best Alexa Skill Development Company

There is no doubt that Alexa skills are adding the voice technology in our daily lives. For smart homes, smart offices, smart parking and we can say smart everything. We can control lights, thermostats, TV, and almost all the physical devices.

TELE50 - Latest News, Events And Happenings

A news app to keep you updated with the latest news, events and happenings in democratic republic of congo. The app provides live news streaming, News reports, om-demand videos, Alerts and many more things. The app covers Geography, Politics, Economics and Sports news.

Best Community App for Latest News, Business Listings

Tinfo is an informative community app which provides news and important information around the city of taldykorgan.

Best POS System for Small Business

It’s time for you to get rid of it because New POS Systems are easy to manage and comes with an efficient inventory management system.

Build a Luxury Car Rental App

Excellent Webworld has always loved a good challenge and that is why we were excited about this project. Building an original app like Tesluxe from scratch is a very challenging task let alone finishing it in 2 months.

Diet Meal Plan App Development Solutions

Bearing in mind the diet and healthy eating habits acquired by the world, Excellent WebWorld has decided to bring a smart solution supplementing the efforts of diet-conscious individuals.

As a result we came up with Healthcare app development solution. Our aim was to build a unique diet and nutrition mobile app which will also serve as a

Healthy Recipes App where user can find recipes that will fit their dietary needs.

Multiple Web and Mobile Devs for Business Owner

"...they're very advanced in their process, only working with the most recent technologies and methodologies."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Excellent WebWorld provides web and mobile development services for a variety of projects. Delivered products include a school management system (website and mobile app) and a startup website.

Tobias Heitmann
Founder, Zimmermann & Heitmann

Utilizing modern techniques, Excellent WebWorld has established a pattern of successful deliveries that surpasses initial expectations. They prioritize transparency, maintaining several channels of communication and providing frequent updates. They’ve also delivered many valuable optimizations.

I’m the owner of Zimmermann & Heitmann in Germany. Besides my other businesses, I help people searching for developers to find the best developers from outsourcing companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Excellent WebWorld?

I’ve been working with Excellent WebWorld for quite a long time now. We’ve worked together on several websites and mobile app development projects. Some of our major projects over the years were to create a school management app and to set up an entire digital store, mobile app, and admin dashboard.

Every project is different, so their goals are also different. All I can say is that the experts at Excellent WebWorld have never disappointed my clients or me.

I was looking for a dedicated website developer on a service bidding portal when I saw their profile. I sent a query request, and we talked and began work within 24 hours.

Rather than explaining all the projects we’ve worked on (which would take quite a lot of space here), I’ll describe a couple of significant projects. Zalak (CMS Project Manager, Excellent WebWorld) created the school website and supervised the app development portion of the project. Most recently, Excellent WebWorld created a website for my own startup, an online photo frame store.

I don’t have to talk to the whole team; instead, my meetings are with the project manager, whom I give all my ideas and suggestions to. She, in turn, works them out with my assigned development team.

Every project I’ve given Excellent WebWorld has been returned with all the criteria met, plus a bit more that improves on the initial idea. Most of the projects we’ve done together are still active for maintenance, support, and regular updates.

They have a very excellent communication channel that keeps me aware of the workflow. It’s impossible for you to feel left out. Requirement-wise, they deliver everything my clients’ ask for on time.

Beyond just doing business, Excellent WebWorld is dedicated to making something new and amazing and unique. They’ve also offered many beneficial suggestions that improved our projects. The best thing about Excellent WebWorld, however, is that they're very advanced in their process, only working with the most recent technologies and methodologies.

Nothing that I can think of. My clients are happy and have come back to us for many other projects, so they’re doing a pretty good job.

Hybrid App Dev for Travel Info Startup

"Their quality of service and their skills stand out."

Nov. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Excellent WebWorld designed and developed a hybrid app for travel information. Features include hotel and transit recommendations and online payments for cabs and rental vehicles.

New Zealand
CEO, Startup

The successful delivery of the app has generated a satisfactory ROI with significant user growth. Expect Excellent WebWorld to conduct in-depth industry research and then provide useful recommendations on functionalities. They follow an accountable development process.

I am the owner of a travel agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Excellent WebWorld?

I hired them to design and develop a mobile application for my startup. I needed frontend and backend development.

I wanted an app that would offer accommodations, travel sources, and information to tourists who visit New Zealand.

I found them on Clutch and I was impressed with their design skills. I visited their website, and from there, I contacted the sales team.

Excellent WebWorld suggested hybrid app development. The app’s features include a list of best hotels and hostels which can be sorted as by the user’s budget. The app also provides transit information, including flights and local offerings, and recommends destinations. Users can rent a car or bike or book a cab.

I worked with a project manager, two hybrid app developers, a designer, and a QA resource.

I’m earning a good return on my investment, and I’ve noticed user growth from tourists and locals.

Their project manager handled the entire project smoothly. I didn’t have to explain anything more than once. The team understood my concept and concerns deeply and developed a strategy based on that.

Their quality of service and their skills stand out. The team assigned roles based on skills as they built my app. They also understood my budgetary concerns, so they built a hybrid app to run on all platforms. They helped me make decisions at each phase. Their research into the travel industry helped them suggest the best features and functions for my app.

No, I’m completely satisfied.

Web & App Dev for Business Development Firm

"I’ve been thoroughly impressed by the level of customer service we’ve received."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Excellent WebWorld is building a mobile application and website for a business development firm. They’ve conducted an iterative process to implement feedback and clarify the goals of the project.

Calgary, Canada
Director of Business Development, Business Solutions Firm

Excellent WebWorld is dedicated to delivering practical solutions and offering a committed customer service experience. The team succeeds in keeping open lines of communication and maintaining a sound work ethic. They provide standout work at a reasonable price.

I am the director of business development at a company that engages in marketing and business development ventures across various industries.

For what projects/services did your company hire Excellent WebWorld?

We hired Excellent WebWorld to develop a mobile app and a website for our company.

We hoped to receive an app and website that were easy to navigate and visually attractive for our users.

Excellent WebWorld provided the best value for the money and the best customer service terms of all the vendors we reviewed.

Within 24 hours of our first contact, we spoke with a representative from Excellent WebWorld. He listened to our ideas and determined a preliminary course of action. He arranged a conference call with his CTO who was similarly engaging and insightful. Together, they guided us through the technical elements of our project and helped us refine our business goals with the application. Excellent WebWorld allowed us to review each design sample and offer feedback. At every step in the development process, they contacted us for approval to ensure the accuracy in what we were looking for.

We worked with a client representative, the CTO, and their development team.

Our engagement is still relatively young, so our application is still in the development phase. However, we have assembled a sample audience to test the app and provide feedback. We are excited about the progress we have made to this point. We are eager to share this application with our customers, and we hope they find it as attractive and useful as we do.

We work very well together. Excellent WebWorld has given us access to a platform that allows us to monitor the progress of our development and provide feedback. They have created a productive workflow.

I’ve been thoroughly impressed by the level of customer service we’ve received. Excellent WebWorld has been thoroughly accommodating and has regularly checked to determine if there is anything more they could be doing. It’s clear that they want to achieve great results with our app and website.

No, we’ve been very pleased with the engagement.

Overall Score Our project is still ongoing, so I can't award a perfect mark just yet.
    We've had no scheduling issues at all.
    They've provided strong guidance and great quality for the price.
    Their work has been excellent, and we look forward to the rest of the development.
    I will gladly refer them.

App Development for Outsourcing Firm

"From the moment we first started working with them, I was struck by their dedication to their craft."

Dec. 2015 - Mar. 2019

Excellent WebWorld offered full-cycle app design and development services to an outsourcing company. They built several products, including an IoT-based app and an e-commerce platform.

Thomas Hahne
CEO, Behabo GmbH

Excellent WebWorld delivered fully functional apps with cutting-edge features. The team was responsive and insightful, bringing an element of collaboration to each different project. Customers can expect a professional demeanor, quick turnaround, and transparent approach.

I’m the CEO of Behabo GmbH, a developer outsourcing company. We help entrepreneurs create business websites and apps by connecting them to talented software engineers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Excellent WebWorld?

I hired Excellent WebWorld for a variety of website design and mobile app development projects.

We had different goals for each project, but a few requirements have remained constant across the board. We wanted to build apps with advanced features that would be able to compete in the global market. User-friendly design was also a top priority. We were looking for a firm that would implement the latest technologies to help us achieve our goals.

We found Excellent WebWorld’s profile on a freelance bidding portal. We were immediately interested in partnering with them, and sent out a query. They responded, and we began working the very next day.

Excellent WebWorld provided end-to-end website and app development for many different projects, including a taxi app, an e-commerce app, an IoT-based app, and a gift card app. Xavax, the IoT-based app, was probably the most complicated development project that we worked on with their team. They took an intricate set of design requirements and built a platform that functioned seamlessly with a variety of smart products, including bulbs, thermostats, and plugs.

Shoppen, an e-commerce app, was another successful project that we completed with their team. The goal with Shoppen was to build a multi-faceted portal that would allow various stores to showcase and sell their products. They gathered a decent amount of input from potential users while designing the platform, which made for a very intuitive UI. Their team also developed a particularly strong backend for this app, which handled a robust product database.

I was assigned a project manager for the different apps, each one a specialist in that particular technology. I have worked with four project managers from Excellent WebWorld in total.

Every project that I’ve begun with Excellent WebWorld has resulted in a product that meets all criteria, with some improvements on the initial idea. Shoppen, in particular, seems to have a very promising future.

Despite being located in the US, Excellent WebWorld felt like a local partner. We were always kept in the loop regarding project details, and regular meetings were held after each task module. It felt like they were an extension of our team working in Germany.

From the moment we first started working with them, I was struck by their dedication to their craft. I was also impressed with how quickly the process began after we reached out to their team. Overall, their technical skills and business values surpass international standards.

I would like to see them expand their work to new areas, particularly cryptocurrency and other emerging technologies.

Hardware and Software Dev for Management Consulting Firm

“It’s fast, smooth, and easy to work with them.”

Excellent WebWorld developed both hardware and software for a barrier gate using ultrasonic sensors, Wi-Fi cards, and a motherboard. The software is for web and mobile iOS and Android platforms.

Kuwait
Ciguang Ding
Technical Officer, Engineering Systems Group

Excellent WebWorld hit the ground running in making an idea come to life, delivering speedy service and high-quality results. The team’s excellent customer service includes clear, consistent, and responsive communication and diligent adherence to timelines, resulting in a stress-free experience.

I’m the technical officer at Engineering Systems Group, a management consulting firm. We do facilities and project management.

What challenge were you trying to address with Excellent WebWorld?

We needed a company to bring our pioneering idea to life.

They did the hardware and software development. The software is navigation for iOS, Android, and website. The hardware is a gate barrier that has to sync with the software. They’re using ultrasonic sensors, Wi-Fi cards, and a motherboard to connect everything together.

I mainly work with one of the head managers and someone who’s developing the hardware.

How did you come to work with Excellent WebWorld?

I'm not sure how we decided to partner with them.

We’ve spent $50,000–$60,000.

We started working together in January 2019, and the work is ongoing.

They’re on schedule, and we’re thrilled with the results. They get everything done quickly. It’s been a good experience so far.

How did Excellent WebWorld perform from a project management standpoint?

We mainly use Skype. We also use email. If it’s urgent, we use WhatsApp. We have continuous communication. They’re fantastically quick to respond.

Their communication, product delivery, and scheduling processes are extremely neat and fast. Their requests are exceptionally clear. It’s fast, smooth, and easy to work with them.

No, I can't name anything.

Hybrid App Development for Community News Aggregator

“Excellent WebWorld understood the competition in the app market and leveraged it for my good.”

Sept. 2016 - July 2018

Excellent WebWorld developed a hybrid app based on the design provided, including social media and API integrations. The app features current events, local businesses, and promotions.

Kazakhstan
Talgat Ablayev
Project Manager, Tinfo

The app had high user adoption and engagement rates, thanks to Excellent WebWorld’s intuitive design and clean code. The project manager was exceptionally experienced and communicative. Having a single contact person was a highlight of the project.

I am the founder of a community app called Tinfo. It offers free, relevant, and user-friendly information about the latest news and events in Taldykorgan, Kazakhstan.

For what projects/services did your company hire Excellent WebWorld?

I hired Excellent WebWorld to build a hybrid mobile application. I already had the design and Joomla backend ready, but I needed help with frontend and backend development.

My main goal was to provide relevant and accurate information about our city—not just the news, but other important details.

I searched online for a ready-to-use application for my existing website. I found Excellent WebWorld on a marketplace for website code and plug-ins.

Excellent WebWorld provided frontend and backend development and API integration for my mobile app. Tinfo offers information about the shops, companies, organizations in our city, including contact information, websites, and social media pages. The app also lets users participate in sweepstakes and check ongoing promotions, events, and sales. Users can easily log in via their social media accounts.

I was in touch with their project manager, Mayur (CTO, Excellent WebWorld).

I am quite happy with the results. The people of Taldykorgan loved the app. Its interactive UI/UX encouraged them to download the app and use it daily. We’ve had a fair number of installs for Android and iOS devices.

Throughout the process of app development, Mayur made sure the application met industry standards, from the UX/UI design integration to the final deployment. Based on his vast experience, he helped me overcome my doubts and decide which trend to use for the app.

The Excellent WebWorld team was highly professional and ready to go the extra mile, whether it was understanding the flow of the app or changing the design. They were ready to work until I was completely satisfied. As a result, we did not experience a lot of miscommunication or delays.

The best part was that I only had to explain my requirements once to the project manager, then Mayur handled the entire project by himself and relayed my comments to his team. I loved the way Mayur communicated. He expressed things clearly and sent a daily update of their progress.

I am satisfied with their services.

The code was clean and easy to understand.

Web and Mobile App Development For Fintech Company

"I do not believe my company would be in business today if I had not formed a relationship with Excellent WebWorld."

Excellent WebWorld designed and developed a native iOS application for a FinTech company. The app is integrated with several outside APIs and can display or graph data points drawn from stock market records.

San Francisco, CA
Jeffrey Schram
CEO, Prolific Apps

Excellent WebWorld outperformed past vendors in all respects—from quality of work to ease of communication to speed of delivery. The team’s involvement has helped buoy business interests and make for a satisfied customer base. Future clients can anticipate a professional and successful engagement.

I am CEO and founder of Prolific Apps.

For what projects/services did your company hire Excellent WebWorld?

We hired Excellent WebWorld to design and develop a native iOS application and a web-based research and analytics platform. We sought a vendor that could provide full designs and was capable of conducting sophisticated quality tests.

Our goals for this project included a mobile app that combined a sleek and elegant design with a simple and efficient UX. Further, we hoped for a quality backend database and analytics platform that would allow us to customize, test, and optimize trading algorithms using historical stock market data from the FinTech industry.

When it became apparent that our initial vendor was not capable of completing our project, we hired Excellent WebWorld to fix the bugs they left behind. We were so impressed with Excellent WebWorld's technical prowess and professionalism that we decided to hire them full time to handle all future development projects.

The project has evolved significantly over time. Excellent WebWorld has adapted well to our growing needs. The project required seamless integration with several FinTech APIs from different data providers, along with the capacity to handle the customization of investment metrics and the processing of countless data points. The application needed a graphing function and a smart design that would allow the user to access and view this data on demand.

I was assigned a project manager, a designer, and mobile and web developers. In the event of a tight deadline, they assign more team members accordingly.

I do not believe my company would be in business today if I had not formed a relationship with Excellent WebWorld. They have far surpassed my expectations given the complex nature of the project and our limited financial resources. We have received numerous compliments from clients and business associates who were impressed with the design and ease of use of our product. The mobile app they developed for us is high quality and required surprisingly few iterations, illustrating the aptitude of their development team.

We are very pleased with their team’s problem-solving ability and pace of work. They have met all required deadlines, and they are transparent regarding their progress. The project manager, in particular, is especially easy to work with. I am very pleased with how things are going from a project management perspective.

The care for their work has been apparent from the first day. Their communication skills surpass every other vendor that we have hired. They have often met or beat our deadlines, which has helped us significantly to maintain our company roadmap.

No, I cannot think of any way that Excellent WebWorld has underachieved. We are very happy with their work, and we intend to maintain our working relationship for the foreseeable future.

Overall Score They are among the best development teams we've ever worked with.
    They have always adhered to the schedule, and communication has been hassle-free.
    We feel that the value and quality of their work far surpasses the cost of development.
    The quality of their work receives top marks.
    I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Development for Goal and Habit Tracker App

"Excellent WebWorld was engaged and motivated throughout the entire process."

Apr. - July 2018

Excellent WebWorld created a mobile application to track productivity goals. The team implemented goal and habit following features within the app. The app is available for download.

Aaron S
CEO, Focus

The app has been downloaded a thousand times and has received high ratings on the Play Store. Excellent WebWorld’s supportive nature complemented their professional project management style. Their team regularly provides useful feedback and suggestions to benefit the project.

I’m the CEO and founder of Focus, a productivity brand dedicated to helping others achieve their goals.

For what projects/services did your company hire Excellent WebWorld?

We were looking for a developer to build our vision of a goal tracking app.

We wanted a productivity app that set users up for success and provided tools for them to achieve that success.

Mayur (CTO, Excellent WebWorld) reached out to us, and his communication was impressive.

After discussing details for the app, Excellent WebWorld built the mobile application.

We worked with Mayur and Gunjan (Project Coordinator, Excellent WebWorld).

Excellent WebWorld developed a well-built application. During our first month on the Play Store, we achieved a significant number of downloads and 4-star ratings. Their team didn’t stop working until all obvious bugs were fixed.

I received constant support and service from Mayur and Gunjan. There was frequent communication through phone calls and chats. Gunjan provided progress updates, so we were aware of what was going on. Their team gave suggestions and feedback for our app to make it better. Excellent WebWorld was engaged and motivated throughout the entire process.

I was blown away by Excellent WebWorld’s involvement throughout the project. Their team worked as if the app was their own. They provided a phenomenal service.

No, none that I can think of. We were satisfied with Excellent WebWorld.

Overall Score Excellent WebWorld was amazing.
    The entire process was well scheduled.
    Cost matches the quality.
    Their team paid attention to small details.
    I would likely recommend them.

Multiple Web and App Devs for Internet Services Firm

"Quality is key, for us, and Excellent WebWorld always delivers."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Excellent WebWorld does web and app development. They work with various platforms and frameworks including Drupal, WordPress, Codeigniter, and Laravel.

The Hague, Netherlands
CEO, Internet Services Firm

Their pattern of success and history of delivering products customers love has cemented Excellent WebWorld’s status as an ongoing development partner. Their dedication to responsiveness and on-time deliveries is admirable.

I’m the CEO of a business services company that provides small and mid-size businesses and government organizations with internet related services and applications.

For what projects/services did your company hire Excellent WebWorld?

We needed software development related to different CMS systems (i.e., Drupal, WordPress) and development frameworks.

We strive to service our customers with high-quality websites and solutions at the lowest possible cost.

We have a long-term relationship with Excellent WebWorld; they’re our standing web development partner.

They do web development on platforms like Drupal and WordPress and app development with Codeigniter and Laravel.

We mainly deal with the Excellent WebWorld’s directors, who manage their teams. This works best for us, as we have one contact with whom we discuss our projects.

We see Excellent WebWorld as one of our strategic partners in development. We trust them with some of our key projects. Quality is key, for us, and Excellent WebWorld always delivers.

We have our own systems in place for project management and quality assurance. As a partner, Excellent WebWorld has access to these systems.

Excellent WebWorld always delivers quickly and on time. Even during busy periods, their deliverables meet our customers’ high expectations.

No, not that I can think of at the moment.

Overall Score We’re very happy with Excellent WebWorld as a development partner and look forward too many more years of working together.
    Excellent WebWorld works fast. They've always met our schedule.
    It's good for the quality of work.
    As they also check development work themselves, before we check it, the quality is good.
    I'd absolutely refer them.

Mobile App Dev for Luxury Ridesharing Platform

"I am completely satisfied with the outcome."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Excellent WebWorld designed and developed native iOS and Android ridesharing applications. Features included payment processing, variable pricing, and call support. The solution has launched.

Parker, Colorado
Viet (Tony) Le
CEO and Founder of Tesluxe, TESLUXE

The team delivered a cost-efficient app that manages user requests effectively. Customers can expect a partner with strong project management skills who can leverage technical and market expertise to ensure a functional solution.

I am the CEO of a ridesharing app, TESLUXE.

For what projects/services did your company hire Excellent WebWorld?

I needed them to design and develop native Android and iOS mobile applications, including frontend and backend design.

I needed a platform to connect with my customers efficiently. The UI/UX design of the app was my main concern. I wanted elegant design with effective functionality.

Excellent WebWorld responded immediately to my request for a quote and I was impressed by their enthusiasm.

The app incorporated some major features such as variable price rates, the ability to add gratuities at any time, and driver requests for gratuities. The driver and user can call each other through the app without exchanging phone numbers.

I was assigned a project manager, a designer, an agile team of developers, and a business analyst.

I am completely satisfied with the outcome. One of my concerns was passenger management, but the team managed multiple passenger requests smoothly.

The project manager handled the entire project so smoothly that I didn’t have to explain anything. He was aware of the latest technology trends and market trends and made suggestions for the app. The team understood my ideas and developed the assigned roles based on that.

They provide excellent quality of deliverables and cost efficiency. I loved their team coordination and communication skills.

No, I can’t think of anything.