Who We Are
Clutch is an established and rapidly growing startup in Dupont Circle, Washington D.C. Our goal is to connect small and medium businesses with the agencies and software solutions that can help them accomplish their business goals.
How does this work? We conduct extensive research on agencies and software in an array of ever-expanding categories – advertising and marketing, web design and development, mobile app development, and IT solutions. We interview past clients to learn about the customer’s experience. We rate the agencies and software based on our findings.
We are the leading online source for research, ratings, and reviews for mobile application developers, and our role as the go-to source for authentic content on B2B services and solutions is expanding to include other IT and digital marketing segments.
We're honored to be featured in the annual Inc. 5000 as one of the top 500 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as well as in LinkedIn's Top 50 U.S. Startups.
Who We're Looking For
We’re seeking spring interns who will help our analyst team expand our coverage of services companies and solutions. We help you build the skills you need to succeed at Clutch on the job. So, we want utility players who are self-driven, comfortable on the phone and committed to improving our company and content.
- Conducting phone-based client reference interviews and publishing the feedback on our site as validated reviews
- Exploring methods to identify potential reviewers of business service vendors
- Identifying and evaluating companies to participate in our research
- Building and curating Clutch profiles for these companies to include them in our research
- Working with companies to market and promote their involvement in our coverage on social media and industry blogs
- Writing blog posts and articles on our clients and industries
- Supporting our analyst team across other firm building activities
Our Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in an accredited university
- Confidence communicating over the phone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills - strategic mindset
- Strong work ethic and ability to execute in an unstructured work environment
- Highly organized Interest in growing a startup
- Tenacity and perseverance
What We Offer
- On the job training and exposure to working in a fast-paced and vibrant startup
- A talented team that is invested in you and your professional success
- Direct involvement in building a piece of a rapidly growing company
- Casual work environment
- Accessible office in Dupont Circle, on the Blue, Orange, Silver, and Red Metro lines
- Monthly team bonding activities
- Pay: $13.25/hour
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter along with your resume to [email protected]
This posting was last updated 12/2018