IF YOU CAN DREAM IT WE CAN MAKE IT

TurtleSoft Solution is one of the fastest-growing emerging companies in India in terms of Web Development, SEO, ASO, App Development, Online E-commerce Store,  Bot development, Digital Marketing, Logo Making, Social Media Managing, etc. It develops from small to large-scale software. It is mainly focused on research-based projects. It is currently helping many startups, businesses, governments, and individuals around the world.

TurtleSoft Solution is a team of talented people, located in India. Besides technical perfection, our team has always possessed expertise in the marketing domain, thus educating and inspiring business owners, project, and product managers of the companies and startups we work with. Our prolonged portfolio consists of web development, mobility, Digital Marketing, Graphics Design, and search engine optimization. With our trusted solutions, you can be sure of getting all I.T services under one roof. We aim at helping businesses solve their challenges and staying ahead of the competition by leveraging the latest technologies.

2019

Ecommerce systems
Application platform
Social Media Focus
Print Design Focus

HGCE,SMET,DEDSEC,BLACK TERMINAL,YES STEEL, MERCURYMINES,SHUBHAARAV INTERNATIONAL LLC,Assert Token EOS

HGCE Image

HGCE

Official Website Of HGCE.

Assert Token EOS Image

Akhand Bhartiya Foundation Image

Akhand Bhartiya Foundation

Logo Of Akhand Bhartiya Foundation

Mobile App Dev for Food Delivery Service

"I'm very happy because we chose the right company for our project — they all are very humble and polite."

Oct. - Nov. 2019

Based on provided designs, TurtleSoft Solution developed a prototype and wireframes for a mobile app. Then, the developed the solution and uploaded it to the Google Play Store.

Baripada, India
Abinash Kumar
C.E.O, FreshFry

Within weeks of its launch, the app reached 1,000 downloads and the installations continue to increase. The app functions smoothly without any bugs. It has received over 50 5-star reviews, driving an increase in mobile-driven sales. The vendor excels at listening attentively to solve problems.

I am the owner of Freshfry. Fresh fry is a leading food delivering startup in baripada which is located in Odisha.

For what projects/services did your company hire TurtleSoft Solution?

I have an idea that I should develop a mobile app I had a search for some company and then I find aa TurtleSoft Solution. I give him my all requirements and then within an hour, they send me full quotation which is cheap in market so I have to hire turtle soft solution to develop my company's mobile app and website.

basically, before we take orders on call but it's very difficult to take a call from multiple users at the same time. It's very hard to manage all users for delivery. so we need an application where users can buy food pay online or offline and we got them's location and we will deliver food to them. And we want to enhance our service using mobile app.

Me and my team looking for an expert company who can develop a mobile app and website at an effective price range. as I search on Linkedin and google I got a company that is from Ahmedabad. My team had started to collect the online review and we found that the company is well-reputed. So I had fill up an online form and received a call from them and then we had selected them for our projects.

Once we had selected a company we had created one contract between them and our company. then word had been started in the first two weeks they had given us design in PSD format. so our team head finalizes a unique design because we have various choices. Once we have chosen design they had developed a wireframe and prototype for our app and then we had finalized it and then they had given us a working model in 3 weeks.

They have a good team and they are very polite. they have assigned a project manager for us and one dedicated customer support agent to us if I have any query I can call my support agent any time and he solves my query as soon as possible. I think 3 Android developers, 2 Php Developers and one database expert work on my projects.

After app developed they had uploaded on google play store and within some week we had reached aa milestone at 1000 downloads and this is increasing day by day. the app s bug-free but they are making some update per month and we got 50+ 5 star reviews on play store. We had increase our sales using this app.

They have a very experienced team and the customer support agent is a very active listener. Our team had communicated with every day using skype or call. Most time he solves my concern but if he didn't know the answer then he transfers my call to sr. authority and they will solve our problem.

We have hired some company before but I not get good response from them. but after hiring turtle soft solution I'm very happy because we chose the right company for our project — they all are very humble and polite. and they have very experienced programmers for developing projects. and they give us a quick response every time.

As previous experience with another company I got a good experience with this company. So I didn't think so...

they had team who scheduling all thing.
    the cost is very effective.
    They develop a good product
    in my upcoming projects i will hire turtlesoftsolution.

Web Development for Social Media Company

"They are really innovative when it comes to working with something unique."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

TurtleSoft Solution provided custom web development for a social media company using PHP, Laravel, and CodeIgniter. Their team continues to host, manage, and market the website online.

Delhi, India
Kartik Gambhir
CEO, Mobitech Services

Deliverables throughout the project have completely satisfied all project stakeholders, helping them to successfully operate the digital arm of their business to convert incoming leads. The TurtleSoft Solution team is professional and organized, delivering detailed reports on all performance.

I’m the CEO of Mobitech Services, a social media company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TurtleSoft Solution?

We needed help with professional web development.

They developed our website using PHP, Laravel, and CodeIgniter. They do the complete marketing of our website. They manage our hosting and infrastructure management services.

We recently extended their contract to the community management team. We hired our own development team recently for managing the development. We might hire them again for further upgrades.

There’s a team of 7 or 8 guys who are working on our product including a project manager.

How did you come to work with TurtleSoft Solution?

A college friend told me about them and showed me some of the projects they worked on. I collected reviews from those product owners without TurtleSoft Solution knowing, and I was sure they’d be able to handle my project very professionally.

I contacted them and told them about my product. They submitted a white paper to me according to how they’d work. They answered all my queries and I hired them.

The project cost a total of $5,000-$10,000.

We started working together in November 2018 and the work is ongoing.

They’re a very professional team of developers and designers. Their management has a strong board of advisors. They can handle any project very well. They easily met our requirements.

How did TurtleSoft Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

Their performance was up to the mark. Their team is very cooperative. Their CEO is very kind and humble. I like their professional communication, performance, and personal interaction. They provide a detailed report of what it is they’re working on. They keep us updated regularly.

They are really innovative when it comes to working with something unique. They were really excited to work on our project. They performed really well. They’re positive.

They could work on their communication. They’re not that confident in communication. They need to work on their confidence.

I recommended them to a friend who is successfully working with them.