A Software & Mobile App Development Company

Working as a custom software developer and architect, I am your small business software, mobile app and technology advocate. I work for and exclusively serve small businesses across the United States. My singular goal is using software technology to lower costs, improve efficiency, improve the user experience (both for management, employees and customers) and facilitate, whenever possible, a remote workforce.

Since 2004, I have completed hundreds of projects from Los Angeles to New York City. One client reported saving over $1,000,000 in operational overhead costs just one year post release, while another client, 18 months post launch of their application, reported a year-over-year jump in sales of over 100%. The application was so successful that their largest rival competitor acquired their company two years later to take them completely out of the marketplace. I have numerous letters of recommendation, and my work has been featured on Good Morning America, The History Channel, local television stations and we were showcased on ABS/CBN, the national broadcasting network serving most of Asia. We even had one of our prototypes obtain 100% development funding through the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation.

To learn more, request a brochure, answer questions or to gather some details about a software project you may be considering, give me a call at 623-845-2747 or visit us at www.sofvue.com (or) www.datatitan.com.

Read more...

35%
35%
Programming & Scripting
10%

Fidelity National Financial USAF Edvance Research PINFEX LevRose Commercial Real Estate CBRE University of Texas at San Antonio Blue Sky Communications International Insurance Group