Best Mobile App and Website Development Company

Siddhi Infosoft was founded in 2011 out of a great desire to offer global customers integrated and innovative web and mobile solutions.

Headquatered in Ahmedabad, GUJARAT, INDIA.

Our company gathers more than 30 highly trained professionals who are committed to put their knowledge, skills and years of experience into delivering the most suitable and accurate solutions for our partners worldwide.

Through Smart work, determination and exceptional client service, we have achieved an impressive portfolio of more than 350 clients from over 30 countries around the world that recommend us whole-heartedly for our professionalism and proven expertise.

Siddhi infosoft gathers professional coders and talented designers committed to delivering faster and better IT solutions for companies around the world. With years of proved expertise in web and app development and hundreds of satisfied global clients, we strive each day to accomplish higher performance standards and outstanding results for our partners. No matter if you need an iPHone, Android or iPad app developed, a custom e-commerce platform, web development services or PHP, We assure you that at Siddhi Infosoft you will find exceptional quality at reasonable costs that will benefit your business tremendously.

For more information connect with us on Skype: bde.siddhi

or email @ : [email protected]

Ahmedabad, India
  • C-407, Ganesh Meridian
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380060

Megahire - Rental solution for industries working in mega construction projects.

Mega Hire is a Web & Mob App Based rental solution for industries working in mega construction projects. The system MegaHire provides a platform for rental companies to offer their industrial services, whereas it made easy for customers to get rental services easily anytime anywhere.

Here is the website URL : https://megahires.com/ (For Truck / cranes)

EMIL - Taxi App like UBER

EMIL is a TAXI app similar to UBER for IOS and Android with 2 separate app (Driver and Customer).
It's having extensive fully featured admin panel with highly secured authenticate webservices.

We Developed :

- 2 iOS apps -- User & Driver
- 2 Android app -- User & Driver
Web front-end, Back-end, Web-services (API), Twillio API for

cell number verification, Google map with live navigation.

- Taxi Website : http://fahrmitemil.ch/

Website Dev for Mobile Telecom Repair Company

"The most impressive thing about Siddhi Infosoft is their way of working."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Siddhi Infosoft provided front- and backend development, building a website from scratch with several standard pages, as well as other unique features including a booking system and SMS messaging.

Tiller, Norway
Trond Hammernes
CEO, RepLab AS

The new site has allowed the client to offer expanded services to their customers and outperform their competition. Siddhi Infosoft makes it easy to share issues and trust they’ll deliver on time. They continually ask for confirmation on tasks and display strong professionalism.

RepLab is one of the leading companies in Norway dealing with repairs of mobile telecom units. I am the CEO of this company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Siddhi Infosoft?

We wanted to start fromt scratch with both the frontend and backend solutions for the website.

The goals for this project were to get rid of bad code in the old site and establish a reliable platform for the site.

The final decision for selecting Siddhi Infosoft was made after chatting online. Also, a lot of reviews were read.

In the frontend, they created a very well-functioning and responsive site. In addition to all normal pages, they also created a very intuitive booking system. The bookings are shown in the backend for our technicians and are very easy to manage. At the backend, there are a lot of features like SMS messaging for orders that are ready.

To begin with, we hired two guys from Siddhi, but after a while most of the contact was between me and Mr. Jindal. And this communication and setup was the best solution for us.

I'm convinced that the work done on the site has had a tremendous impact and boost for our service. No competitors have anything nearly like our system.

We managed the project very easily by sending screen dumps to each other. It was a very effective way to share issues.

The most impressive thing about Siddhi Infosoft is their way of working. They always demand confirmation from me when things should be done. And things were done always on time! Professionalism at my fingertips.

No, all good!

Overall Score The best.
    The cost was on budget always.
    Excellent!
    Most likely.

Mobile and Website Dev for Review Platform

"I was most impressed by the level of customer service I got."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Siddhi Infosoft is developing a mobile app and a website for a review platform. They took over for a previous vendor and started from scratch, developing all documentation.

Jamaica
Randell Berry
CEO, Hitscenes International Ltd.

The solutions are nearing completion, and internal stakeholders are optimistic thanks to Sidhi Infosoft’s technology knowledge and smooth collaboration. Siddhi has delivered on specifications admirably and displayed a can-do attitude. Customers can an engaged partner.

Hitscenes International is a platform that allows consumers to find great value by using authentic reviews and innovative consumer metrics. We provide businesses with the information that they need for product development. I am the CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire Siddhi Infosoft?

Siddhi Infosoft was contacted after the initial developers were unable to deliver the product requirements to our specifications. Siddhi Infosoft was hired to rescue the project and develop the mobile app and website to our desired specifications.

Simply put, our goal was to use the world’s best technology to bring the greatest economic value to all people for the greater good of all humanity. We wanted to create a product that would be innovative and jaw-dropping while also being simple and easy to use.

Selection was made by narrowing down our search on one of the online platforms.

In the beginning, we thought we had all we needed for a full execution, but this company showed us exactly what we needed. All documentation was developed and enhanced, and this made the revival of the project possible.

Our project was managed by Joshi, who worked with his team members to produce what we required.

At the time this company started, I had almost given up on my dreams. At this date, we are almost done. Thanks Siddhi InfoSoft.

Workflow was excellent. They use the best tech to enhance good flow.

I was most impressed by the level of customer service I got. Joshi worked with me the whole time, helping me to understand the pros and cons and the things I wasn't quite familiar with, given my lack of a IT background. I was also impressed by the fact that they were able to fulfill the specification of 95% of what we wanted, even when the previous developers were saying "no, no, no it can't be done." This company did it all! Very impressive. This company is going places, big places.

I believe I could have communicated exactly what I needed better through my requirements and specifications. I have come to accept that projects of this nature usually have these sort of problems and communication gaps. If you are clear with your requirements and specifications, then all the communication errors I face will be eliminated.

Overall Score I believe that this company can execute any mobile app or website development requirement that is feasible .
    Scheduling is excellent. They use the best tech to schedule all work, and managers are always available to assist..
    You will not find better prices anywhere on earth.
    I believe that on completion of the project I will rate the quality 5/5, work is still being done to improve some elements of the designs and function.
    I have already referred this company to a friend for a new product.

WordPress Web Development for Web Services Agency

"We’re very confident about their dependability."

Jan. 2018 - 2019

After various projects together, Siddhi Infosoft developed a responsive web platform, abiding by detailed specifications. They created a flexible backend for managing content, customized plugins, and more.

Bournemouth, England
Managing Director, Web Services Agency

Siddhi Infosoft’s front– and backend specialists can be counted on to handle projects that demand high quality at a quick pace. Other highlights include their availability, trustworthiness, and ability to deliver what’s asked of them.

I’m the managing director of a UK-based web agency that offers web design, web development, and web app services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Siddhi Infosoft?

We worked with Siddhi Infosoft on more than one occasion for various web development needs.

In this occasion, we needed high-level of web design talent for building a pixel-perfect frontend that's responsive on desktop devices, mobile phones, and tablets. We also needed to produce a flexible backend that makes it easy for administrators to manage and update the website.

We tested out a few possible web development agencies over time, and Siddhi Infosoft came out on top in regards to the quality of work and flexibility.

We had a strict brief to adhere to and designs that had to be converted into a fully-functional WordPress website with specific functionalities. Siddhi Infosoft converted the design files to HTML, handled CSS conversion, and integrated with the WordPress CMS. They used some existing plugins to achieve the features requested in the brief and developed some customized ones for more specific needs.

We dealt with a single project manager, which made it easier to communicate, but there was a team of frontend and backend developers handling the project.

Siddhi Infosoft helps us to grow as an agency as they’re able to take on our extra work when we need them to and can handle development projects with high standards.

They assigned a single point of contact for project management, which we found best. That person was always available, and we communicated through Skype, email, and Trello.

We appreciated their flexibility and how they were always able to deliver what’s needed while coping with tight deadlines. We have a high level of trust with Siddhi Infosoft after working with them on more than one project. We’re very confident about their dependability.

No. I’d suggest having clear requirements and being as detailed as possible. If details are not clear, there’s a risk that the work will not be done according to expectations. However, this is true for all outsourced agencies I’ve worked with.

Overall Score They deliver the work we need when we need it, according to specs and at a decent price. That's all I expect from an outsourced agency.
    Siddhi Infosoft is able to deal with tight deadlines, which is very important to us.
    They’re not the cheapest in the area, but the extra cost is worth it to me.
    Siddhi Infosoft produced high quality work.
    I would 100% refer Siddhi Infosoft to colleagues.

Web Portal Dev for Financial Trading Platform

“I was impressed with their punctuality and professionalism.”

June - July 2019

Siddhi Infosoft designed, developed, and configured a web platform. Functionalities include financial trading, membership management, and training courses.

Bill Dhillon
Director, Maple Marketing UK Limited

Siddhi Infosoft accurately translated complex requirements into a user-friendly web portal. The team excelled at project management and demonstrated a deep understanding of industry needs.

I’m the director of Maple Global Markets, a company that offers education to anyone interested in learning the ropes of financial markets trading. Our students learn how to buy and sell trades for free, helping them save thousands of pounds from enrolling in expensive trading workshops. We also provide free updates on trade ideas. Our platform allows trade through our preferred brokers, who are authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We’ve served over 195,000 clients worldwide since 1974.

For what projects/services did your company hire Siddhi Infosoft?

We needed web development services.

Our goal was to develop a simple, user-friendly web portal.

We found Siddhi Infosoft on a freelance website. They were highly recommended.

Siddhi Infosoft designed, developed, configured, and launched an excellent membership management system.

We worked with Jindal (Business Development Manager, Siddhi Infosoft).

Our website was ready within the stipulated time frame.

They excelled at project management. Jindal is highly skilled and good at understanding our complex requirements.

I was impressed with their punctuality and professionalism. They helped us achieve our goal.

No, there is little they can improve.