Innovative Always

Saremco Tech is a Top Rated App Development Studio & Digital Marketing Company working under the supervision of Saremco Group with offices in Canada & Pakistan. Company management has highly experienced & skilled IT professionals with software engineering and marketing background.

Studio is providing complete range of IT Solutions & Services including Web Development, Mobile Application Development, Mobile Game Development, SaaS Development, E-commerce Solutions, VR/AR, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Digital Marketing for Apps & Web, Social Media Marketing, and range of Offshore Teams or offshore resources for corporates in Canada, USA, UK, Australia & Europe.

Our state-of-the-art development studio is equipped with all facilities & equipment necessary for Information technology resources. Our offices are in Ontario, Canada and Lahore, Pakistan.

We believe in listening to our client requirements to create a high quality product that resolves your business problems and meets your needs, in short high level of customer satisfaction with the fastest delivery is our first & last priority.

Lahore, Pakistan

We have many Key Clients who are doing business with us for a very long time and we are proud to provide them continues services with quality and efficiency.

Cooking Burger - Free Burger Shop

If you love fast food then you will love making your own burger in this best chef cooking game. No need to go to a restaurant, or wait on fast food stand any more just download the best Cooking Burger game now and create your own yummy meal.

Cooking Burger is the best cooking fever and cooking dash game for the kids who love cooking. Cooking Burger is an elegant kitchen game for all the kids. Cooking mama lets cook burger game and enjoy with Childs. If you want to make fast food restaurant then Cooking Burger is the best game to learn and implement your own restaurant.

Pirate VS Dark Sea Monsters: Caribbean Bays Battle

Get ready to hunt lost city mystic traders gold coins, pearls & treasure chest from dark souls sea monsters & creatures. The Pirates’ legend hunter is defense with underwater black sea enemy. The deep water monsters are ready for fighting the treasures protecting. But the pirate captain of the king is wanted to capture the all treasures to dark sea kingdom. His brave force is coming in to the black sea kingdom for attack. They are most cunning and fearless battle in the world. They can loot anything anywhere &. Pirate VS Dark Sea Monsters is the plunder pirates best legendary, loot crates gaming and fighting games; free download for android mobile offline for all!

Imagine the classic legend of pirates warrior stories some of your favorite pirates as like captain Sparrow, Turner and many more. Join them in epic fight on the hunter tides and in the pirates journey story mode.

City Plug

City Plug is next generation Market Place which attracts vendors and customers because of its exciting features. This is a great marketplace to set up your business and pay with ease.

Last Target

Last target is the new generation zombie assault sniper 3d best first person dead zombie attack & sniper killer shooting games!
Last target is set on the apocalyptic dead space! After the world war 3 saw an outbreak of a strange bio infection dead effect, that is destroyed almost all the human civilization. It was made virus dead-island and the earth frontiers changed. Always the demise number is rising and those entire lifeless body trigger into the zombies objective and those small number people survivors. They became squad of zombie hunter and try to build new universe.

Food Gem

The entertainment app which allows the user to order food online and get it delivered to your doorstep. Foor ordering was never too easy before this app.

Creating stunning iOS and Android app makes it easy to access restaurants around you.

iOS & Android Dev for App Games

“They took their time and did a really great job.”

Aug. - Dec. 2017

Based on a detailed scope of requirements outlining a concept, Saremco Tech designed and developed two games including a basketball-themed one. They created versions for both iOS and Android.

Founder, Gaming Apps

Saremco Tech had the web design and development acumen to turn an initial concept for a game into fully functional software. Users have expressed that they find the games enjoyable and highly entertaining. They especially admire the attractive graphics. The team is friendly, prompt, and skilled.

I come up with game ideas for iOS and Android.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saremco Tech?

This wasn't my first game development project, so I knew exactly what I wanted. It was hard to describe my concept to someone else and find a vendor who understood how I wanted the game to be.

I reached out to Saremco Tech for the development resources to turn my game idea into functional software. After they helped me figure out exactly what I wanted to do and how the game should turn out, the project was very easy.

Saremco Tech built a mobile basketball game based on my initial concept. I described how it should look and feel, and they created the platform for both iOS and Android devices. The team handled all the design and development work. I wrote out the exact specifications in a document to provide them. We worked together to build the entire game. They made graphic designs and sought my feedback throughout the process to make sure what they created fit my requirements. In total, they built two games for me.

Saremco Tech assigned one person as my point of contact. The team included specialists for the frontend and backend.

How did you come to work with Saremco Tech?

I researched companies on Google and came across a review that described how talented Saremco Tech was. That client's apps turned out very well. I decided to hire them based on that account.

I spent about $5,000.

We worked together from August–December 2017. The entire project took about three months.

Everyone I've discussed the games with has given me positive feedback. Users like the graphics and enjoy playing the game. Some people even said it was so fun it felt addictive.

How did Saremco Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

Saremco Tech was always helpful and easy to talk to. Most of our communication was through Skype. I didn't experience any problems because they were always willing to fix anything that went wrong. They regularly made sure that I was pleased with work in progress.

Instead of basing the project on what they wanted, they prioritized my needs. At times, they were slightly confused because it was hard to express exactly what was in my head. Everything else was completely fine for the most part.

Saremco Tech was extremely kind and easy to work with. They took their time and did a really great job. I appreciate that they always asked how they could improve. Even after the project finished, they went the extra mile to provide support and address all of my concerns or questions.

I don't think so. Saremco Tech is much better than other vendors I've worked with in the past.

When designing a game, it's essential to write out every detail of how you want it to look including the characters and background. Getting someone to think the same way you do can be complicated.

Overall Score I was very happy with my experience working with Saremco Tech.
    I would definitely recommend them.

iOS/Android App Dev for Digital Marketplace

“Our success relies heavily on Saremco Tech.”

2017 - Ongoing

Working from existing designs, Saremco Tech is developing native apps for iOS and Android as well as a web app.

Stewartsville, New Jersey
Wyatt Hardy
CEO, Evolutionary Enterprises

Open and communicative, Saremco Tech produces high-quality work and addresses issues in a timely manner. With hands-on support and guidance, they’ve helped build the client’s vision.

I’m the CEO of Evolutionary Enterprises, a mobile app producer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saremco Tech?

We have an app called City Plug for individuals who want to create profiles to market and sell their goods and services worldwide. We needed a developer to produce the app who would partner with us to bring that vision to life.

Saremco Tech is building native apps for iOS and Android as well as a web version. They worked from the design that we had in mind to do all of the development and coding.

They send me screenshots and other materials to review as well as the app itself so that we can test it. We’re putting the final touches on it but the majority of the project is complete.

My primary contact was the president/CEO.

How did you come to work with Saremco Tech?

I looked at a couple of different app developers. From what I reviewed, Saremco Tech seemed to be one of the better ones. They had high reviews.

We’ve been working together since about October 2017.

Our success relies heavily on Saremco Tech. They’ve done all of the development and coding for our application and the quality of their work is high.

How did Saremco Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via email and Skype. They communicate well and have been very open. Any concerns, changes, or modifications that we've brought up have been dealt with in a timely fashion. I'm highly satisfied with their services.

I think the most impressive thing is their ability to work with an individual to create their vision. They’ve been hands-on, providing whatever guidance or support we needed to build our vision and make the application work.

I don't have any issues or anything that I feel they need to improve. They should continue what they’re doing to help individuals create great products.

Mobile App Dev Projects for Tech Firm

"I was impressed with their efficiency, effectiveness, and dedication to getting their clients the desired results."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Saremco Tech has developed multiple iOS and Android, gaming and social media, mobile apps. Specializing in server-based and AWS development, their team uses a wide range of tools.

Toronto, Canada
Khuraam Asif
CEO, TechSimulater

While time efficient and extremely cost-effective, the Saremco Tech team would benefit from templates based on their most frequently requested work. They are dedicated to providing their clients’ desired results and will work until the app has met all of the requirements.

I am the CEO of three companies, including a drink brand, a social network, and TechSimulater. TechSimulater is an app, software, and web development company that works with all levels of technology, including social media marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saremco Tech?

We work with Saremco Tech when we have smaller app development projects that our schedule doesn’t allow us to take on. Since the developer salary is much higher in the UK, transferring work to Pakistan saves our clients money.

During our partnership, Saremco Tech has built multiple mobile iOS and Android apps, including games Insect Intruders and Zombie Combat, as well as a social media app, Trigger. Most of their work has focused on backend development, especially with server-based and AWS specific work. They have strategic partnerships that result in AWS discounts, which is extremely beneficial for our clients.

For iOS native apps, their developers use both Objective-C and Swift. They work with Android, HTML websites, PHP, Java, and JavaScript. Their talent range is fantastic.

The most recent app development they’ve worked on has been for a food delivery app that focuses on users with dietary restrictions. The app remembers food restriction settings. For example, if you search for pizza but have previously indicated that you have celiac disease, the app will search for gluten-free pizza. This app is currently released on iOS and will be released on Android in less than a year.

I’ve personally interacted with two project managers and the co-founder.

How did you come to work with Saremco Tech?

Out of the other vendors that I looked at, Saremco tech was the most cost-effective for our clients, and they had the most efficient approach to app development, which is incredibly important in this market.

We began working together around March 2017, and our partnership is ongoing.

Apart from saving me a lot of money, they have made my company’s processes more efficient, which will result in long-term growth. Additionally, all of our clients are happy with the apps they’ve received.

How did Saremco Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very time efficient and deadline conscious. However, there are times when the user interface isn’t designed as professionally as this competitive market requires. That being said, they do listen to feedback and work until their clients are satisfied.

Most of their projects are centered on reconstructing successful apps, but they don’t always achieve the design that their client is looking for. I would suggest they develop templates based on the apps their clients most frequently mention. They also tend to accept projects before considering the workload, which can waste time at the beginning of the project. I would suggest more planning in the early project management stages.

Make sure your requirements are detailed and stay in touch with your project manager. Through that communication, you can ensure that they understand your goals. I would also suggest providing screenshots and videos of your vision, when possible, to provide more clarity.

They're always on time.
    They stick to their price estimates, no matter what.

Web Development & SEO for Norwegian Medical Center

“The team has continued to adjust to the latest design trends, and they have the right resources to meet any challenge.”

Jan. 2010 - Ongoing

Saremco Tech designed and developed a company website before integrating it with an existing medical system. They now handle ongoing development work and SEO strategy.

Oslo, Norway
Kjetil Skjerdal
CEO, Oslo Hudlegesenter

Internal stakeholders commend the site for its graphic design, seamless integration, and online profile feature. Responsive and technologically adept, Saremco Tech’s team has proven themselves to be strong partners. They adapt well to changing trends and are the go-to for any development needs.

We’re the CEO of Oslo Hudlegesenter. We run medical centers across Norway and have headquarters in Oslo.

For what projects/services did your company hire Saremco Tech?

We needed resources to build our main site, from the design and development to the artwork and ongoing maintenance. Since the initial engagement, we’ve expanded the partnership to include SEO and digital marketing strategies.

We wanted Saremco Tech to run all of our web and online services.

We found them online and have been working with them for 8 years, now.

Initially, they designed and developed our main site, integrating it with our medical operative systems. From there, they built an online profile feature and did graphic design. The team continues to provide ongoing development and maintenance as needed in addition to managing SEO.

The team consists of web designers, graphic designers, and SEO specialists. They’re always available whenever we need them.

We’ve been very satisfied with all aspects of their services, particularly their designs, system integration, and online profile feature.

This is a long-term project that's ongoing, so we’re still collaborating with them.

Saremco Tech is a serious and professional partner. We have no concerns about giving our strongest recommendation and are happy to be a reference.

No, there’s nothing to criticize. The team has continued to adjust to the latest design trends, and they have the right resources to meet any challenge.