Its Only Good If It Works.

Consulting, Integrated Marketing, & Creative Services firm out of Nashville TN & Bloomfield IA.  Our work thrives on a national and global level, however we are able to bid at competitive prices due to the low overhead of having offices in the Midwest. Our expert team takes every project seriously; client satisfaction and success is a must.  We do what we do in EXCELLENCE.

Lastly, our creative team has been recognized nationally.  Our Co-Founder & Creative Director, Justin Hill, has worked with Grammy, Oscar, Tony, & Emmy award-winning talent over a career than spans 20 years.

2006
Nashville, TN
  • 632 Fogg St. Suite 4
    Nashville, TN 37203
  • 18754 Hwy 63
    Bloomfield, IA 52537
  • Des Moines, IA 50047

Dutch Country General Store, Stay Outdoors, EWT America, Amish Made Poly, Grout Scouts, Ottumwa Community School District, The Elite Outfitters, Graber's Country Store, Midwest Truck Products, US Wholesale & Imports

Website & Social Media Marketing Strategy Consultation for Craft Store

"They’re very good at making you feel supported."

Mar. 2014 - Ongoing

Hill Productions & Media Group Inc designed and developed a WordPress website. They also provide social media marketing consultation on an ongoing basis.

Humeston, Iowa
Linda Dawson
Owner, Snips of Thread & The Yarn Pantry

Hill Productions & Media Group’s website and marketing efforts have both yielded immense results. The team was proactive in helping a company thrive in a town with less than 500 people. They are empathetic professionals that add a personal touch to their services.

I am the owner of a quilt shop and a yarn shop.

What challenge were you trying to address with Hill Productions & Media Group Inc?

Initially, I needed a website for my brand-new business. As my business grew, so did my business needs.

Hill Productions designed and developed a WordPress website for my company. They also provide social media consulting and provide assistance for my platform on an ongoing basis.

I primarily work with Justin (Creative Director & CEO, Hill Productions & Media Group), Diana (VP & Social Media Strategist, Hill Productions & Media Group), and Alixandria (Graphic Designer, Hill Productions & Media Group).

How did you come to work with Hill Productions & Media Group Inc?

I learned about Hill Productions & Media Group by going to the entrepreneurial center at our local college and I met Justin through a mutual contact of ours.

I’ve invested approximately $5,000.

We began working together in March 2014 and our engagement is ongoing.

Working with Hill Productions changed my entire business. I recently moved into a new building because my capacity doubled; I attribute my success largely to Hill Production’s advertising and marketing efforts. They’ve enabled my business to thrive in a town of less than 500 people, which is astounding.

How did with Hill Productions & Media Group Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very good at managing my projects and the team is responsive to all my correspondence. They also keep me updated on what I need to contribute and send out reminders, which is very helpful. We communicate via phone and email, and they also have a separate project management tool.

Their caring nature and attention to me as a customer is worth noting. They’re very good at making you feel supported. Working with them is like talking to your best friend.

No, nothing comes to mind.

I would urge people to come into the engagement unafraid of being judged. It’s important to be genuine with them, and they’ll return the favor.

Overall Score I just think they’re great people. They are well-trained and make sure they treat people right.
    They always give me reminders.
    They could be a little more aggressive in providing cost savings.
    They do an excellent job and I haven’t been disappointed.
    I’ve already referred them several times.

Promotional Company Videos for Wealth Management Firm

“Instead of giving us a cookie-cutter idea, they took our story and helped us tell it clearly and concisely.”

Dec. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Hill Production & Media Group, Inc. partnered with a third-party production agency to develop a set of company videos for a financial planning firm.

Ottumwa, Iowa
Financial Planner, Financial Planning Firm

After interviewing key stakeholders, Hill Production & Media Group, Inc. worked with all parties to create compelling marketing videos that accurately represented the firm’s values. The team took a client-oriented approach, remaining responsive to all inquiries and feedback.

I'm a financial planner for an independent financial planning and wealth management firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hill Productions & Media Group, Inc.?

We inquired for video production that could be used to express our company's values and principles to prospects and current clients.

The goal was to produce high-quality marketing videos that would tell our story.

We selected Hill Production & Media Group, Inc. after viewing other work that they had done and developing a relationship with members of their team. Their goals and ambitions reflected our own, so we chose them to help us with our project.

Their team helped us develop the language and action steps necessary to make our videos a success. They were very enthusiastic to listen to our story and helped us verbalize what makes our company unique. The production team they partnered with was also top-notch and professional. They helped us bring out our message in the videos produced.

We worked primarily with two members of the team but, if we felt that we needed more feedback, they would leverage other internal talents. The company that helped create the videos also joined us the day of the shoot and were great to work with.

We now have the opportunity to tell prospects and clients more about our company and the goals that we have. The Hill Productions & Media Group, Inc. team helped make that happen with effective, high-quality marketing material.

They were very responsible and assisted with any questions or concerns. Anything we wanted edited or reworked, they happily helped us with.

Hill Productions & Media Group, Inc. listened to us about what we wanted to convey. Instead of giving us a cookie-cutter idea, they took our story and helped us tell it clearly and concisely.

My experience with them was wonderful. The next time we need online marketing assistance, we'll go to them.

Advertising & Business Consulting for Amish Country Store

"Their design and marketing skills are extremely strong."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Hill Productions & Media Group, Inc. provides 360-degree marketing services including catalog rebranding,  target audience optimization, and advertising support.

Bloomfield, Iowa
Owner, Graber's Country Store

Hill Productions & Media Group delivers high-quality designs and comprehensive marketing strategies that significantly increase profits. Their team is hands-on, effectively streamlining workflow.

I am the owner of an Amish retail shoe store. We sell shoes and other gift items.

What challenge were you trying to address with Hill Productions & Media Group?

We had no tracking system for our catalog or any kind of overall marketing plan. We needed a marketing team on site to evaluate our financial situation and create business solutions.

Hill Productions developed our catalog tracking system by reviewing our receipts and manually inputting customer's addresses and purchases. They also completely rebranded it with better pricing for items and a redesigned look and feel to target an optimal consumer base. To make sure our catalogs were going to paying customers, they created our mailing list by aligning customer purchases to addresses.

In addition, their team reviewed our catalog and found some legal issues with our advertisements. To fix this, they immediately obtained our account numbers and called the marketing departments of our distributor companies to resolve the issue. From there, they set a new advertising standard and stabilized our relationships with our distributors.

They're currently working with us on our next catalog.

We work with their COO.

How did you come to work with Hill Productions & Media Group?

I looked around for some vendors. I talked one on the phone, but they weren't willing to even visit our store. In comparison, Hill Productions was willing to come to our store and evaluate our situation.

We invest $2,500 per month right now.

We started in October 2017, and the work is ongoing.

Their work significantly increases our profits. They're amazing and took care of everything. We now have a much better understanding to market ourselves.

How did Hill Productions & Media Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They're wonderful at communicating with us. We're Amish and don't use cars, so they drive up to meet us in person and even help us take deposits to the bank.

Their design and marketing skills are extremely strong.

Ask the founder any questions or concerns you may have.

We've had some delays.
    Their cost is low for the service we receive.
    Their quality is excellent.
    I recommend them to anyone looking for marketing services.

Rebranding & Web Design for Career Coaching Service

"I know I’ll receive first-class products every time; that is how they operate and why I use them time and again."

Nov. - Dec. 2014

Hill Productions & Media Group, Inc., completed a full business rebranding campaign, including a new logo and website, to more accurately describe changes and updates to the client’s business services.

Nashville, Tennessee
Lori Bumgarner
Career Specialist, paNASH

Hill Productions’ thorough and attentive discovery phase resulted in an visually pleasing design that not only receives myriad compliments but ranks highly in Google searches. They consistently provides personal, unparalleled customer service, streamlined communication, and industry-leading quality.

I own a career coaching service.

Since I no longer offered image consulting services, I engaged Hill Productions for a business rebranding, which included a logo redesign and a new website.

My goal was to reshape my brand to better reflect my business and current services.

Hill Productions had hired me as the image consultant for three of their clients, and I was so impressed with their first-class methods and approach to going above and beyond that I knew I wanted them for my project.

Rather than assume what I wanted or offer a design of his own preference, Justin (CEO, Hill Productions & Media Group, Inc.) really took the time to explore what I wanted my brand and website to look like. My "homework" assignment was to gather examples of other sites and describe what I either liked or didn’t like about them. He and his team then created a design that matched my own personal brand and aesthetic. After establishing the hosting platform, they have continued to maintain the website and provide feedback on the updates I perform myself.

I am not sure of the exact team composition, as Justin didn’t require me to interact with a lot of different people; he served as my primary contact and advocate. Since then, I have worked with a few others on his staff for maintenance upkeep and smaller short-term projects, and they have all been wonderful. Working with them feels like family.

My website consistently receives compliments not only from my strategic partners and potential clients—who often convert to committed clients—but even from my competition. Site traffic has increased and I remain in the top Google search rankings for my industry.

Being a solo entrepreneur and my previous work with Justin and his staff has facilitated a steady professional relationship and effective workflow. Any emailed question or request receives a personal response within minutes from an individual who is either working directly on my project or knows it well, not from an outsourced customer service rep or an automatic reply.

The customer service, work ethic, and professionalism Hill Productions provides is unmatched, and I know I’ll receive first-class products every time; that is how they operate and why I use them time and time again. Shoddy or careless work is unacceptable to them. They raise the bar for industry standards, and accomplish it with a friendly, familial approach.

I honestly cannot think of any.

I've already referred others to HPMG.

Web Dev & Logo Design for Wholesale Business

"Everything about their business is a step above other firms. They strive for 100% customer satisfaction."

May - June 2017

Hill Productions & Media Group applied graphic design and web development skills in building an e-commerce platform and preparing a complete business plan. They now provide maintenance and advertising.

Memphis, Missouri
William Schrock
Owner, US Wholesale & Imports LLC

Preliminary feedback for the new website has been positive, which testifies to Hill Productions & Media Group’s valuable assistance. The team’s streamlined project management, customer-oriented approach, and eagerness to push the brand to the next level continue to impress.

I am the owner of U.S. Wholesale & Imports LLC, a wholesale business with an online platform.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Hill Productions & Media Group?

I needed Hill Productions & Media Group to design logos and build an online platform for my company.

They designed logos for me and built a platform for my website. They are knowledgeable about what platforms to use and suggested WooCommerce. If something ever fails in certain areas online, we can take the WooCommerce page and move it to another platform, and everything would be okay. They also came up with a great plan of action. They manage our e-commerce page and have done a great job with getting the word out, doing advertising for us, and making sure everything runs smoothly.

How did you come to work with Hill Productions & Media Group?

I found them through a friend who’d spent thousands of dollars while working with them. I did quite a bit of research and talked with several other companies, but they didn’t seem as well informed. Hill Productions may be more expensive, but when we look at the end game, they only tackle tasks that will make me money. Our relationship was worth my investment. They have a great 5% referral process. I’ve referred several people to them who also haven’t been disappointed.

Before Google AdWords advertisements, I spent between $6,000–$7,000 for building the platform, loading the contents, and getting everything ready for a launch.

We started working with them in May 2017, and the site was ready to go within 30 days.

We are only in the beginning stages, but so far everything has been great.

They have a 24-hour turnaround time. If I send them a link to my Google Drive and ask them to upload a product description, for example, the work happens immediately.

We correspond mostly through email. I usually work with Mitch [VP of Business Development], who acts as the buffer between me and the team. If I ask for something, he makes it happen, and I don’t need to talk with four different people first. Their whole team shows care and integrity.

What distinguishes Hill Productions & Media Group from other providers?

Is there anything Hill Productions & Media Group could have improved or done differently?

I think they have everything covered.

Do you have any recommendations for others considering working with Hill Productions & Media Group?

Even though they seem expensive, don’t wait. Start working with them right away. I guarantee it’ll be worth your time.

Overall Score Working with them is absolutely amazing. They encourage their customers and push them to the next level, which our business needs.
    We fell behind our date, although that was partly my fault.
    They’re expensive, but you get what you pay for. They do an amazing job.
    They are customer-oriented and provide everything we want.
    They are the only company I would recommend.

Branding & Social Media Marketing for Travel Website

"Our company wouldn’t be where it is without them."

May 2015 - Ongoing

Hill Productions & Media Group provides ongoing marketing support for the client, including social media management, newsletter distribution, and the creation of graphics that are used at trade shows.

Waucoma, Iowa
Sarah Jirak
Owner, Stay Outdoors

Despite the product not having yet been launched, the client has already gained 40,000 social media followers with the help of Hill Productions & Media Group. Their marketing expertise launches new businesses in the direction towards success.

I’m the owner of Stay Outdoors which is a travel website similar to a vacation rental website but for outdoor industries such as camping, cabins, and houseboat rentals. Campgrounds or properties can list their properties on our website and travelers can research and book trips.

What challenge were you trying to address with Hill Productions and Media Group?

We needed to market and brand our business.

Since we’re a brand new company, Hill Productions has provided us with a lot of services. I gave them the name we wanted to use and they helped set up a logo. They developed strategies to get our name out there through social media and press releases. They provide a newsletter every month for our customers both on the property side and traveler side. They take pictures for our banners and brochures, which we use at our trade shows.

How did you come to work with Hill Productions and Media Group?

I knew their background in marketing and branding.

How much have you invested with Hill Productions and Media Group?

We have spent $2,500+ a month with them since we began our relationship.

We began working together in May 2015 and the work is ongoing.

Our product is not live yet and we already have 40,000 social media followers. Our company wouldn’t be where it is without them. At our trade shows, everybody loves our pictures and business cards and how much they capture your eye. Because of that, I know we have a great partner.

How did Hill Productions and Media Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent. I don’t have a background in developing a business but they have guided me in what I need to do, which makes them a true partner.

What did you find most impressive about Hill Productions and Media Group?

I don’t have any experience with other providers so, to me, they’re number one. I don’t plan on looking for another provider.

Are there any areas Hill Productions and Media Group could improve?

Not that I can think of. They know when, how, and what needs to be done.

Online Retail Platform for Grocery Store

"With Hill Productions, within a month, we were up and selling."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

In an effort to expand geographically, Hill Productions & Media Group built a website for the client to market and sell their products online.

Bloomfield, Iowa
Levi Good
Owner, Dutch Country Living

Within one year, the client experienced a 400% increase in product sales while working with Hill Production & Media.

I’m the owner of a food, gift, and grocery store located in Bloomfield, Iowa. We bought the business 4 years ago.

What challenge were you trying to address with Hill Productions & Media Group?

We wanted to begin competing online instead of strictly on a retail basis.

A lot of retail is drying up. Around Christmas, I see a lot of customers walking around scanning barcodes and checking prices online and then buying products online if they’re cheaper. The only customer base we have are the ones that stop and come in our retail location. We want to be able to target people outside of our specific geographic area, and that is what Hill Productions is helping us with.

Hill Productions took pictures of our products and built our website. They are helping us with market research and development and selling the product.

How did you come to work with Hill Productions & Media Group?

I had hired another company to build a website for me, but it took them too long. I felt like I was paying them to learn how to do it; they really didn’t know what they were doing. Hill Productions & Media Group came on the scene and asked if they could do it. Within a month, they had built a website where we were up and selling products as compared to waiting 3 months for the other company who hadn’t sold a single product yet.

Hill Productions is a locally-based business. Their services are as good or better than what would come out of the corporate office somewhere in a big city. Hill Productions is a lot cheaper than what you would have to pay for the same type of services in a big area like that.

How much have you invested with Hill Productions & Media Group?

The first website was smaller with 1 product and 3 colors for $3,500. Another project we are working on with them is worth $20,000. Hill Productions is building some websites for a larger company out of France for $40,000. They can pretty much do anything, and they scale the pricing to each individual and to what is needed.

We started working with them September 2016, and the work is still ongoing. The first website that Hill Productions built is so amazing that they’re building 3 more for us.

I had paid someone else a little bit less than what I paid Hill Productions & Media Group and didn’t sell a single thing. With Hill Productions, within a month, we were up and selling. Within three months, we had sold $40,000 worth of product, even during our off-season when it wasn’t the right time of year to be selling it.

We were selling flowers in spring. Hill Productions promoted the ad on Facebook. Hill Productions took over our social media ad campaign, and we sold 400% more of that product this year than we had the year before just from promoting. Hill Productions has a unique way of promoting items on Facebook besides what Google or Facebook tells you to do. A lot of those companies tell you what to do in their best interest, not in your best interest. Hill Productions does it in the way that makes most financial sense and can reach the most customers in the most economical way.

They are very open. Hill Productions' team lets me know where they’re at throughout the growth of the project. On the website we are working on right now, we’ve got a timeline. We go back and forth all the time, letting me know where they’re at in each stage, whether it’s the sales rep, project manager, or web developers.

What did you find most impressive about Hill Productions & Media Group?

I can go on GoDaddy or Shopify and build a website myself, or hire someone in their basement to create a website for me. More often than not, it will not work. It will not sell products. These guys can sell products.

Are there any areas Hill Productions & Media Group could improve?

I can’t think of anything Hill Productions could improve.

Overall Score It’s been amazing. You can say that about anything, but it’s even better if it sells and makes you money.
    More often than not, I’m the one that doesn’t meet the deadlines. I have them give me deadlines that I have to meet.
    You can get it cheaper somewhere else, but it won’t work.
    The quality is amazing. If there ever is an issue with quality, Hill Productions is very quick to fix it.
    I have already recommended them to 5 or 6 other individuals, most of which have gone with them and are very impressed.