Cutting-edge Web & Mobile App Development Company

GoCinico, exclusive Web, Mobile Design and Development company in Melbourne and in India, pioneering its business with excellence, passion and team work.

We are a team of young individuals serving Start-ups, Small scale and Middle scale B2B IT agencies with exclusive IT services.

From logo design to the website presence and web applications, GoCinico is helping businesses with quality code development serving with trending technologies and frameworks.

Our Exclusive Web & Mobile App Services:

Ahmedabad, GJ 380051
  • 681, Princes Highway Springvale
    Melbourne, VIC 3171
    Australia

White Heaven Entertainments, KB Dresswala, APM Solutions Australia, KU Anthropological Genetics Research Facilities, The S House

WHE, Ticketing and Artist Management Company Image

WHE, Ticketing and Artist Management Company

We have helped White Heaven Entertainments to design their core brand presence from scratch with our exclusive IT services.

1. UI/UX Consultation

2. Wire-framing & Prototyping

3. Web Development

4. Digital Marketing

5. E-Commerce Integration

The S House Film Makers Image

The S House Film Makers

We have helped team The S House, a premium film makers and photographers to create their brand presence from the scratch.

Services We Have Provided:

1. Complete Design & Development Consulting

2. Logo/ Brand Design

3. UI/ UX Design

4. Web Development

5. Digital Marketing with various campaigns

Web Design and Development Image

Web Design and Development

We have helped KU Anthropological Genetics Research Facilities to create outstanding web presence from scratch and helped them to develop their dream website from scratch.

Services We Have Provided:

1. Web Design & Development Consulting

2. UI/UX Design

3. PSD to HTML

4. HTML to WordPress

Website Development for Financial Services Provider

"Their project management style was fabulous."

June 2020

A complete financial services provider hired GoCinico to update the business' website, add a financial calculator, and add SSL.

Jay Raval
Founder, Maruti Fincorp

The website has been active for the last few months and has been stable throughout. The company is confident that the new and improved site will add value to their brand and increase traffic. The team was keen on getting every single detail about the project and asking for feedback from the company.

I am a founder at the Maruti Fincorp, we are providing all financial services including Bank Loan, Loan Transfers, Mortgage process, business loans and personal loans in India.

For what projects/services did your company hire GoCinico, and what were your goals?

My old website was quite slow and not attractive, however we have found the GoCinico to give it a proper look, add the finance calculator with good server hosting. They have also helped me to add the SSL for the website.

How did you select GoCinico and what were the deciding factors?

We have searched online and we found the GoCinico in Ahmedabad in nearby location for best web services and solutions, we have decided the goals to work on our website and they have helped us to go through.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

We had only two meetings as in our first meeting they understood the project and we needed the quick start. The key deliverables are to develop the EMI calculator, give a proper service page setup and upload the website on the good hosting server. We have required the SSL certificate to install on the website.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

There was one business analyst and the WordPress developer who was helping us to give it a quick start. It was very smooth to work with them as they were working on flexible timings on our project.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

It has been only few months our website is running great on the current server. The measurable outcome of our website is, people can see our brand value on the internet as a website and that’s what we wanted!

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

Their project management style was fabulous, they have got every single detail from us on the very first meeting on what to add and where to add the content on the website.

They generally follow the scrum calls every 3 days just to verify the project modules and acknowledged with us if it is good to go or not.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

The working channel and the keen interest about knowing and letting us know of the various ideas on which we can work on.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

The design part we have expected was much more sophisticated than the delivered one but they have now the maintenance contract of us so they can help us to keep renovate the design in fix time span!

Overall Score Looking forward for new updates on my website for future maintenance contracts with them.
    Smooth as needed for quick delivery.
    Very reasonable and service cost is worth as per the quality of work.
    Clean Structure and Easy Streamlined Processes to Work With Them.
    Very likely to give a reference to work with GoCinico in future.

Web Development & Design for Preschool

"The most impressive about this company is they are transparent and they ask the right questions!"

Apr. - May 2020

GoCinico developed a website for a preschool. The team built the WordPress website and accompanying CMS, provided UI/UX designs, and integrated a WhatsApp API.

Rajkot, Gujarat
Aslam Gajjan
Co-Founder, Totally Kids

The new website has helped reshape the online identity of the preschool, meeting the expectations of the internal team. GoCinico delivers quality results in a timely manner. The team invests themselves in the success of the project.

We are a preschool, nurturing the children's senses to grow before they start going to the actual school. We provide LKG, UKG, nursery and kindergarten services. My name is Aslam Gajjan, Co-Founder at Totally Kids and active full-time since 2014 in this team.

For what projects/services did your company hire GoCinico?

We are required to have a theme based Preschool WordPress CMS based website with trending look and feel where the child's parents can check and go through it. We have asked GoCinico to get one of the best look and feel of the website which interact with the parents.

The main goal of the project was the UI/UX design where the website should interact with the parents, the font and the colors should attract them to fill the form. Moreover we were looking to have a pop-up for the admission form. We were not sure about the home page slider functionality but when they have developed it, we really loved the additional efforts of GoCinico.

We have found them via local reference from the Rajkot. However, we got to know that the native place of the Founder Rajan Vadgama from GoCinico is also Rajkot, Gujarat the city I live in.

The designer and developer from GoCinico has helped us to: > Design Home Page Slider > Adding the Custom Fonts > Manage to customize the default theme > Added the custom Pop-up (without plugin) > Helped to add WhatsApp API > Did the quality checks > Gave the server support to upload the website

My project team has 3 people from which I was in constant touch with the Founder Rajan Vadgama as single line communication. However, they had made my communication easy with creating a Skype and WhatsApp group to have conversation and ask about the issues and doubts.

They have helped us to change the complete identity of our preschool. I am the person who always worry about the design and look and they have successfully delivered the same in fact before the delivery date. I can now promote my website earlier and can help my business to add the value with brand new presence of our website Totally Kids from GoCinico.

Project management was speechless. Not a single time they have missed any communication or not a single time they have missed my call even throughout the website design and development. For me it was a quite impressive and awesome to have such young enthusiastic team like ours.

The most impressive about this company is they are transparent and they ask the right questions! That was so impressive when they ask me in casual conversation (post-starting of project) "Sir, I think you care a lot about the design and fonts other than functions!!"

I really don't think that they need any improvement as they are young and innovative minds capable of solving cumbersome website solutions.

Overall Score Young enthusistic team with capablities of solving cumbersome web solutions, they always delivered me beyond my expectations, Cheers to GoCinico.
    Scheduling with GoCinico was real smooth as I did lke to have single person commincation and they have delivered it successfully.
    For me it was reasonable and cost-effective. They have offered the free support of 30 days after delivery of project.
    The quality of my website is upto the mark. They have delivered me my dream website solution.
    For me the experience is beyond the cloud, I totally recommend people to have a wonderful team of GoCinico for web design & development.

Web Development for Cinematographer & Photographer

"We are extremely happy having them on-board as our IT partner."

May 2020

A photography agency hired GoCinico to assist with building its web presence. They assisted with domain buying, creating the design of the website in Photoshop, and building out the site in HTML and WordPress.

Saurabh Gajjar
Founder, The - SHouse

The professional team at GoCinico is highly skilled and incredibly responsive. Although the site hasn't launched yet, the design is elegant and they are confident in its success.

The S-House is one of the famous Cinematography and Photography agency serving Indian Artists, YouTubers, Media Agencies, Indian Weddings and Film Makers. I am a Saurabh Gajjar, the founder of The S House, connected Rajan Vadgama from GoCinico for my website creation. We are planning to launch our website in May 2020 only. GoCinico and Rajan has given the great start to my web presence. I will be recommending Rajan Vadgama & GoCinico for any Web Development services you are looking for!

For what projects/services did your company hire GoCinico?

We have hired GoCinico for building our Web Presence. Since we are a offline brand and never had a website, we thought that, why not to be on web? Rajan Vadgama & GoCinico has helped us building our web presence from Domain Buying to the Website Development, they have do it all. The website development is on-going but they will be launching us on the web before the 15nth of the May 2020.

We need the customized back-end for uploading our portfolio, videos, images that we have captured. They have even customized the front part too! The sectioning, header image and the footer part is really awesome that we have dreamed for!

They were recommended to us by one of our reference. However, they clicked our idea immediately. Since we are from non-IT background we were not know such things but they have given us knowledge about sectioning and the back-end customization.

They have designed our website from the scratch in the Adobe PSD, they have acknowledge us the design and did few changes. After that, they have done the conversion of our PSD website to HTML. Once the Static part has been done, we have asked them to convert into WordPress CMS (we thought it trending and it is trending). They have promised us to complete each pages before 15nth May 2020 but by so far they have uploaded the beta version of it.

GoCinico has served us in very well manner and they will be keep serving as they are professionals in this field. The team of 3 people from their company has helped us in designing and developing the website from scratch. PSD Web Designer Front-End & Back-End Developer Team Leader

Our project has been launched early but we haven't done the marketing yet. So there is no negative impact has been made. However, the design looks really elegant, I am looking forward to gather more leads from our very first web presence done by GoCinico.

The project management skills are highly appreciated as we are the team always busy in serving our clients in editing their video films & photographs even from the home, they have managed this on the call. At first, we thought it won't be effective, but once the work has been started, they have proved that even distance planning and video conferencing can complete our website.

The People / Team of GoCinico! They are very professional, helped me to understand the technology platforms since I am not from technical background. They have not over promised but given the over-promised results and that is what we were looking for in the IT company when we hire.

Not really as a professional.

Overall Score We are extremely happy having them on-board as our IT partner. Really loved their work and look forward to work more with them.
    Time management was really awesome and we really look forward to achieve more together.
    Very Affordable and Relaible for us.
    We loved their work management, transparency as well as their internal coordination
    Would really recommend GoCinico for Web Development and Custom WordPress Development.

Logo Design for Window Blinds Brand

"They have a creative staff and an easy, ongoing communication channel."

Jan. - Jan. 2020

GoCinico created a unique logo to represent a motorized curtain tracks and blinds company. They suggested multiple concepts based on initial client asks and revised until the final version.

Pratik Dudakiya
CEO, Nishara Blinds

Internal stakeholders approved of the logo and are looking to use GoCinico for future design work. The team worked effectively.

I own a business named Nishara Blinds which is into home automation and helps to build motorized curtain tracks and blinds across India.

For what projects/services did your company hire GoCinico?

We wanted to create a unique logo that represents our brand name. GoCinico has helped us to create the same and we really loved the awesome work. We are yet to promote our brand full-fledged but I am sure that it will give best results.

To create a unique brand logo designing

Through online search

Rajan Vadgama has helped us with wonderful design of logo. they have suggested multiple various and as per our suggestion also did many revision with great passion.

We are happy with the design they have created. I am yet to ask them for more designing and development work to promote my other brands as well.

It was very smooth.

They have a creative staff and an easy, ongoing communication channel.

fortunately not