The Future

Eptins is a Design, Development & Marketing Company with 8+ years of affluent experience in Website Design, Web Development, Mobile, and Game Application Development focused on providing cost-effective services with premium quality.

Our experienced developer team of 80+ member has knowledge of Mobile app & Website development. Our development opportunity provides valuable solutions to our clients by maintaining the standard of software development quality, mastering in several challenges of IT services, and meeting deadlines.

From iPhone applications to iPad applications to HTML5 applications Eptins delivers professionally designed responsive websites, mobile apps, and digital marketing services to small and big business, which makes it easy for clients to connect with their mobile & web audience.

We establish the clear goal of aspirations that make assured the quality of IT and Software development work. Apart from this, it maintains the complete design & development process and gives 100% best service to client satisfaction.

Services -

Mobile Apps Development (Android, iPhone, iPad)

Web Design and Development Services ( PHP, SQL, AJAX, JAVA, Node JS)

eCommerce clone Development (Woo-Commerce, Magento, Shopify, PrestaShop, Opencart)

Hire Dedicated Resource ( Hourly, Weekly, Monthly Basis )

Jaipur, India
  • Hari Alokik Height, Shubash Marg, C-Scheme,
    Jaipur, RJ 302001
  • 64 A Awadh Puri Ist, Mahesh Nagar
    Jaipur, RJ 302015

Ganraj Ispat, Aashiyana Decor, Designer Tree Studio, Artzone Studio, Cadmax, The Audio World, Triveni Group, Segura, Jionets, Indiadox and more...

Website Dev & Hosting for Graphic Design Studio

"The team at Eptins clearly understood my vision and requirements and created exactly what I wanted."

Dec. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Eptins provided full-service website support, including design and implementation, domain hosting, and ongoing maintenance.

Jaipur, India
Rahul Sharma
Owner, Art Zone Studio

The website was delivered ahead of schedule and produced immediate results in the amount and quality of traffic. Demonstrating competency and reliability across the entire breadth of their services, Eptins is communicative, approachable, and keenly attuned to project intent.

I am a partner at Art Zone, a freelance graphic design company that provides a wide range of products from logos and banners to brochures, book covers, and catalogues.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eptins?

We hired them to design, develop, host, and maintain our studio website.

Our goals were to showcase our clients, services, and completed projects to date as well as provide contact information.

Eptins appeared on Google during my search for a design and development company, and many people I queried for recommendations suggested them.

We asked Eptins to build a creative, responsive website based on our black and white studio theme. After renewing our expired domain to their own, they now provide exceptional hosting services at a very reasonable charge; I have yet to experience any downtime. They also included one year of free maintenance, which gives me peace of mind that someone is taking care of our website.

Four people were assigned to my project: one UI/UX designer, one senior designer, one senior developer, and one individual responsible for managing the domain, hosting, and launch.

The website generated a massive amount of leads and clients, producing highly premium clients the day after it launched. I was astonished by the results.

The project was managed very well; the updates I received were measurably better and more timely than the previous design company I had worked with. I had direct access to not only the project manager but the entire team, so technical issues were resolved smoothly and transparently. They also maintained open, easy, and reliable lines of communication via Skype, Whatsapp, and email.

The team at Eptins clearly understood my vision and requirements and created exactly what I wanted. They even finished the project ahead of the established deadline.

My experience was so smooth and seamless that I see very little room for improvement. However, I did have difficulty understanding some of the technical terminology, so more detailed documentation would have been appreciated.

Overall Score They are simply amazing.
    They delivered ahead of schedule.
    They charge a good price for premium service.
    The quality is outstanding.
    I recommend Eptins whole-heartedly.