Your ideas, Our codes.

The internet is a vast place, and it can be hard to stick out from the crowd. That's why you need to develop your brand, whether it's a new logo, an online store, a website or business cards. We will take your ideas and work with you to make your digital presence "you."

That is what we do at Endurance Softwares

Frameworks and CMS
Programming & scripting
Application platform
Social Media Focus

Himachal Ecotourism, IAOC, PNB India, NIC India.

Native App & Web Development Projects for Dev Startup

"There’s no reason to not hire Endurance Softwares."

June 2019 - Ongoing

A development startup hired Endurance Softwares to support several development projects. The team worked on native applications and other builds. Their services are ongoing.

Israel
Hagay Kalfa
CEO, Sola Web and Mobile

The team at Endurance Softwares delivers high-quality development work and coding services. Their collaborative approach complemented their efficient workflow. Customers can expect an honest team that will take on any challenge.

I’m the CEO of Sola Web & Mobile. I lead a small team of freelance developers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Endurance Softwares?

We were working on a big project for a startup, so we needed additional developers to collaborate with us to develop on the server-side of our website and two applications.

Collaboratively, our teams have developed two native applications in iOS and Android. They’ve worked on four projects so far with us. We’re getting ready to work on another project with them.

Kuldeep (CEO, Endurance Softwares) is my main point of contact. He works on the Android components. There are 8–9 people involved in our project. Someone works on the iOS side, and there is another person who works on editing the content and uploading posts.

How did you come to work with Endurance Softwares?

They were recommended to me by another company that I previously worked with. That other company was unable to fulfill our needs.

We’ve invested $20,000.

Our engagement with Endurance Softwares started in June 2019.

Kuldeep solved many problems within the site that were left by the previous developer. While we have a time tracker, we don’t use it. The product was launched recently; it’s an amazing application.

How did Endurance Softwares perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project manager was Kuldeep, and he did very well. He worked crazy hours, remaining available to us. We used Trello.

The team at Endurance Softwares seems to work for more than just the money. Kuldeep gives honest feedback. He’s trustworthy and works hard to find solutions. On my side, everything was rushed, but their team did everything I needed to be done.

I have nothing bad to say. I gave them challenging projects that they did very well with.

There’s no reason to not hire Endurance Softwares.

I cannot say he ever missed a deadline.
    They are worth the money.

Custom Software Dev for Visa Consulting Company

“They were reliable and trustworthy, so I never had to worry.”

Jan. 2009 - Feb. 2018

Endurance Softwares designed and built a web-based customer service platform that processed visa and immigration inquiries.

Mohali, India
Jatinder Singh
CEO, Kaysellers

Endurance Softwares’ high-quality design and solid project management ensured project success, but what stood out about them was their reliable and proactive team. They were always available and highly responsive.

I am the CEO of Kaysellers, a visa immigration consulting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Endurance Softwares?

I needed help with developing our software and updating my website.

For our main project, Endurance Softwares set up a conference system on the AWS server using Node.js and Twilio. They provided all of the designs and figured out how everything would work. The system allows us to track the number of customer calls and see the quality of our leads. Whenever a customer calls a specific number, the system reroutes the call to the correct agent, depending on the country that the caller wants to visit.

We worked with a project manager and two developers.

How did you come to work with Endurance Softwares?

I searched for local companies online and came across Endurance Softwares. They were a third of the cost of what other companies were quoting me, plus their quality and designs were good. Initially, we asked them to complete a small task.

We spent more than $500,000 on their services.

We worked together from January 2009–February 2018.

They were reliable and trustworthy, so I never had to worry.

How did Endurance Softwares perform from a project management standpoint?

They always prepared a software requirements specification document for each project, which described each and every step as well as the project cost. This helped them hit all of our deadlines perfectly.

We never had any issues with communication, thanks to our phone calls twice a week. Sometimes, we used email or Skype. We also met in our office occasionally.

Whenever an issue arose, they were the ones to identify it and track everything down on the system. If something goes down, they would fix it on their own.

I appreciated how they interacted with me. They were always available, even at night. I just had to call the project manager, and everything was done. I was happy with them.

Everyone has room for improvement. They should expand their team as well as the areas they serve, but it will take time for them to do that.

It’s important to speak with the project manager first.

Overall Score I was quite happy with their work.
    They were always on time.
    They were always within the budget.
    I would highly recommend them.