Solved it

At ATOMIC SKILLS, we are passionate about creating a world in which intelligent software improves millions of lives. We build, maintain and support business critical applications for our clients.

We are driven by a simple goal: deliver high-quality software to our clients, and ensure projects run smoothly, strategically, and predictably. Building the best app possible is critical and so is the process it takes to get there. Thats where we come in.

Just Like how an idea needs effort to become a reality, we at ATOMIC SKILLS understands client requirement and make it a reality. Utilizing our years of expertise, we strive to build much more robust and trendsetting apps with clients.

2018

Reflection

Sehgal Motors

Allergen Aware

Mobile App Dev for Education Discussion Platform

"They’re very good at designing apps."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

AtomicSkills developed iOS and Android apps along with an admin panel. Features included a news feed, chat, and options to search for opportunities and resources.

11-50

Pakistan
Mubeen Iqbal
CEO, Vebotex

They’ve delivered mobile app prototypes that have inspired confidence in their upcoming launch. AtomicSkills is a capable development partner and they communicate their progress reliably.

I'm the CEO of Vebotex.

What challenge were you trying to address with AtomicSkills?

We are working on an education app with them. They are currently creating iOS and Android applications along with an admin panel.

They’re developing iOS and Android applications along with an admin panel. Features include a news channel, chat option, job posting options, and options to find nearby teachers. They actually shaped my idea. I had no idea how to create an app, but they took care of the process and did the design.

There are about 20–25 people working there. I primarily worked with the CEO.

How did you come to work with AtomicSkills?

They contacted me via a Facebook message and showed me their work with other companies. I contacted those companies to get their opinions on AtomicSkills’ work, and I found that they were pretty happy. I decided to work with AtomicSkills, and they shaped my idea into an app and an admin panel.

We spend about $3,000–$4,000 per month.

I’ve been working with them since February 2019 and the engagement is ongoing.

The prototypes are ready now and we expect to launch our apps in September.

How did Vendor perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly communicated over the phone, and we emailed any necessary paperwork.

They’re very good at designing apps. I haven't seen the admin panel yet as they're still working on it, but I expect it to be finished soon.

No, I don't think so.

Keep the communication flow going on. If you are missing communication, then you might need to make changes later on. But if you communicate at the time, then you can make those changes right away.

They're always in communication.
    Definitely. I would love to recommend them.