Leading Web, Cloud & VPS Hosting Provider

Founded in the year 2003, AccuWeb Hosting is an Old Tappan, New Jersey (US) based web hosting company, providing the most Affordable and Reliable web hosting solutions to customers across the world. AccuWeb Hosting is a debt free, privately owned company with 13+ years of experience. As of today, AccuWeb Hosting has been serving more than 20,000 satisfied customers and counting.

AccuWeb Hosting's online support staff is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. For your convenience, you may either raise a support ticket or engage in a live online chat. All tickets and chat requests are satisfactorily answered by highly skilled Level-3 hosting technicians. Most support tickets are addressed in less than 30 minutes.

AccuWeb Hosting's US servers are housed in the state-of-the-art data center located in Denver, Colorado. These ultra-modern data center is equipped with 24 x 7 onsite staff, multiple internet connectivities, 24 x 7 facility monitoring, fire- suppression system, backup power generator, continuous video- surveillance and pass card protected entrances.

Most of the servers are powered by Dual Xeon E5 series processors with 64 to 512 GB of RAM, high-speed enterprise grade drives with RAID10 setup. Additionally, all web hosting packages come with Money Back Guarantee, exceptional 99.99% uptime standard and 24 x 7 based support.

2003
Old Tappan, NJ
  • Old Tappan, NJ 07675

Web Development & Hosting for Indie Game Developer

"AccuWebHosting provides amazing prices on their hosting accounts as well as great customer service."

AccuWebHosting.com is providing web hosting services through WordPress for the design document of an indie game developer.

Orange County, California
Michael Rezac
Owner, Digital Zen

The services provided by AccuWebHosting.com have been beneficial to their client so far, allowing the continued production of their game and helping to set them up for long-term success. Their team is responsive and reliable at all times.

I am a indie game developer.

For what projects/services did your company hire AccuWebHosting.com?

I am using AccuWebHosting to host my design document for a new indie game I am working on.

The site is a collection of material that I am integrating into my indie game.

The hosting company had great prices and offered services that were beneficial to me as a indie game developer.

AccuWebHosting is a web hosting company with affordable prices and so far has shown great customer support.

I am a small indie game developer, and am the only one in the team presently.

AccuWebHosting has overall been a great service to host my indie games website.

AccuWebHosting provides Wordpress hosting which is beneficial to my project.

So far AccuWebHosting has been reliable and can't think of any other areas of improvement at this time.

Overall Score They are affordable and provide great customer support.
    They delivered in a timely manner.
    Their prices are affordable.
    AccuWebHosting delivers great hosting.
    Their services have so far been great.

Web Hosting Services for IT Consulting Company

"I think the quality of services provided at such a low cost really sets them on top of the competition."

June 2019 - Ongoing

AccuWebHosting.com provided web hosting services and helped develop custom WordPress sites for the clients of an IT and software consulting company.

Nepean, Canada
Georgios Thaniotis
CEO, Spartan Devs

The services provided by AccuWebHosting.com have satisfied all project requirements, providing their client with consistent access to the tools they need to better serve their clients. Their team is communicative and solves any issues that come up immediately.

I am the lead developer for Spartan Devs and I provide consulting services to various comanies in N. America.

For what projects/services did your company hire AccuWebHosting.com?

Our company designs and develops WordPress themes and plugins and after doing research we decided that AccuWebhosting.com is the ideal place for us to expand our business.

Testing performance since our clients are in various parts of N.America

We selected this vendor through doing our own research and also listening to what the web community had to say about AccuWebHosting.

The project was dealing with the development of custom WordPress sites built for various devices.

Our team has 1 project manager, 1 Web designer, 1 Front End Developer and 1 Full Stack Developer

It's too soon to share any results but so far the AccuWebHosting's architecture allows us to perform our work with no outages and providing us with all the tools necessary to complete our tasks in time and within budget.

AccuWebHosting's support team is very quick to respond to issues raised by our team, thus making for quick turnarounds in issue resolution.

So far we haven't had any issues and there's nothing I would change in the services we get.

Online Management & Hosting for Dentistry System

"I was impressed with the speed and accuracy of their technical support team."

Jan. 2007 - Ongoing

AccuWebHosting.com helped deploy and host an online management system for a dentistry management company.

Quito, Ecuador
Tomás Aguirre Armas
Developer, Dentistry Management System

AccuWebHosting.com successfully deployed the application and expertly supported the project's special requirements. Through their team's efforts, the core of the business was able to stay online without any complaints.

Development company dedicated to supply support for a Dentistry Management system.

For what projects/services did your company hire AccuWebHosting.com?

For the online management system and offline batch processing.

Keep my client's users with no complaint about the service.

I chose this vendor because they were the only ones who took care of my special requirements to deploy the app. They did it succesfully and now I've been working with them for 2 years.

They helped me deploy a complex Crystal Reports environment which required a technician's support to detect problems with the app config.

Project is composed of two techician developers.

It's my business core and it's been take care terrificly by Accu

It was done by two agents of support taking turns to help me find the real solution.

I was impressed with the speed and accuracy of their technical support team.

Some new hosting types in their products need to support later versions of their frameworks.

Web Hosting for Freelancer

"They’ve made everything run smoothly."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

AccuWebHosting.com provides web hosting services for a freelancer. The team created separate hosting management panels and migrated content from old to new domains.

Freelancer

Salem, Oregon
Web Freelancer

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the stability and security that AccuWebHosting.com provides with their services. The team uses a reliable ticket system to manage requests and respond to inquiries. Customers can expect a dedicated and professional partner.

I do freelance work for websites. I’m self-employed, so I don’t have an official business title.

What challenge were you trying to address with AccuWebHosting.com?

I hired AccuWeb for hosting services. I had a bunch of websites that were all under one host, and I wanted to put them into separate panels. We had a malware attack that wiped out everything, and I realized that I needed to improve the security.

AccuWeb helped me put each website into a separate panel on WHM, which different logins for each. They also reuploaded content so that we could start over after the malware attack. At the same time, I was trying to get rid of my WordPress sites, and they assisted me with migrating and consolidating that content. We used a couple of different backends, including Weebly, and each site runs on Linux.

They use a ticketing system. I’ve spoken to them over the phone a few times, but there’s no specific contact person.

How did you come to work with AccuWebHosting.com?

I discovered AccuWeb through talking to colleagues and looking at reviews online. I chose them because they offered multiple domain hosting that would keep the sites in one place but also separate. It seemed like they would be able to solve my problem for a reasonable price.

We started working together in September 2016. The partnership is ongoing.

There was a learning curve, but overall, I feel that my domains are more secure. It’s difficult to keep track of the different account information, but I can tell that this system is much safer.

AccuWeb separated the panels much quicker than I could have. They were able to solve my problem, which is why I’ve stuck with them.

How did AccuWebHosting.com perform from a project management standpoint?

Response time varies, but they always get back to me within a day. If it’s a big enough problem, they’ll hop on a call with me, but typically they can either give a quick chat response or point me towards the right tutorial.

They’ve made everything run smoothly. I was overwhelmed at first, but they solved my problem. If I have questions, I’m always able to get them answered through their ticketing system.

Comparing them to the hosting provider that I had before, I wish they had a better chat system. My last provider would solve lengthy problems over chat, whereas AccuWeb defaults to sending me tutorials. I understand why, but I end up spending more of my time trying to solve the problem.

Sometimes I’ll be waiting on tickets for as long as a day, especially if the question is complicated or doesn’t make sense. There used to be a chat system, but I don’t think they offer that anymore.

They also changed their tier pricing, which was confusing and concerning at first. I was paranoid that I would have to pay more, and I’m sure that threw other people off as well. It ended up being fine, but that was an unexpected challenge.

Web Hosting for Robotics Team Website

"The website was responsive and provided the email support I needed to contact prospective team members."

June 2019 - Ongoing

AccuWebHosting.com provides cost-effective web hosting services for a robotics team to advertise itself online. They help set up the website and offer email functionality.

New Kent, Virginia
Randy Hintz
Head Coach, New Kent Robotics

AccuWebHosting.com's response time is tremendous. Quick and easy, their support team has always been reliable. The website works well and gives potential members an easy way to learn about the team.

I am the head coach for a robotics team based out of New Kent, VA. The team targets students in 7-12 grade to compete in FIRST Tech Challenge competitions.

For what projects/services did your company hire AccuWebHosting.com?

We needed a web presence to attract team members, coaches, mentors and sponsors.

We needed an inexpensive web hosting option that still provided speed and emailing capability.

I use Google searches to find free hosting, and initially signed up with a different company. The response time for each page load was horrific! After more searching, I found AccuWebHosting.

AccuWebHosting worked with me via email to set up my website and make sure my DNS records were correct. From the start, I have not been treated like a free customer. The speed I get from the website, the support, the features - all is what I would expect from an entry-level PAID hosting account.

I have worked with support on a small number of issues since I've been using their service. The response time is fantastic.

When we first posted on Facebook out our team, the response was incredible - 17 contacts in the first 24 hours. The website was responsive and provided the email support I needed to contact prospective team members.

I will need to pay for https support, but it is a small price for the overall service I am receiving from AccuWebHosting!

Overall Score I am very happy with their service!
    Response time for any support tickets is very quick, a few hours at most.
    I am on a free account with AccuWebHosting
    I am on a free account, but treated as if I am a PAID customer!
    I would highly recommend AccuWebHosting, and I plan on using them for any paid hosting I need in the future.

Web Hosting for Ready-Made Food Company

"They have impressive customer service."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

AccuWebHosting.com provides website hosting for a ready-made food company. The team ensures the client has secure and constant web services.

Bangladesh
Manager (Operation), Ready-Made Food Company

The hosting has met the expectations of the internal team, providing reliable services at a low cost and increasing sales. AccuWebHosting.com is attentive and responsive, facilitating a successful longterm partnership. The team provides a high level of customer support.

Our company provide ready made food.

Web hosting

Established a secure and constant web services.

Research web market and finalize AccuWebHosting.

AccuWebHostng provides Windows and Linux based hosting. If you are a startup or a large organization, we have the best solutions for you. Our low-cost dedicated server with 32 GB of RAM starts at just $75 USD.

8 people

It increased sell volume

Good

They have impressive customer service.

Reduce price plan

Overall Score Excellent
    Good

WordPress Template Testing for Website

"The hosting service has been very reliable and the responsiveness of the website is great."

AccuWebHosting.com provided remote web hosting in order to test WordPress themes.

Fountain Green, Utah
Network Support, Online Company

AccuWebHosting.com has met all requirements. The service has been reliable and the website is very responsive. The pricing was also reasonable.

Part time web site design

For what projects/services did your company hire AccuWebHosting.com?

Need reliable hosting service to test various wordpress themes.

Find most attractive themes to attract the attention of the public.

Cost and reputation of the hosting company were critical

Read other reviews and felt satisfied that Accu Web Hosting would meet our needs.

all done online without human intervention.

It was all done without human intervention.

Cost and reliability

Overall Score Love it!
    all easily done online
    Very resonable
    No complaints so far.
    No negatives at all.

Web Development for Development Portoflio

"Their team provides consistently reliable services."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

AccuWebHosting.com developed a portfolio website for a software engineer. Their team created and hosts the site.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Alexander Taffe
Software Engineer,

The engagement has reduced the overhead costs of the client. AccuWebHosting.com is reliable and trustworthy, providing free hosting services.

I am the lead software engineer at my development company

Portfolio site

To create a portfolio to showcase my work

Mainly based on price and other reviews I have read

So far they have only provided hosting

The team has consisted solely of me

The free hosting costs have reduced our overhead drastically

Just an overall goal that I worked on until completion

Their team provides consistently reliable services.

Reduce initial setup time and don't mandate these reviews

Took awhile to setup
    Free

Website Hosting for Developer

"Setting up the free account was easy, but it took a few days longer than I expected."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

AccuWebHosting.com provided WordPress web hosting for a developer looking to set up an account.

Auckland, New Zealand
Developer, Self-Employed

AccuWebHosting.com's hosting setup was easy and convenient. The process took a few days longer than hoped, but the service was high-quality.

I'm a techie.

For what projects/services did your company hire AccuWebHosting.com?

I requested a free hosting account.

I was looking for a fast, free hosting provider for Wordpress who was NOT dodgy.

Careful Google searching

They provided me with a free Wordpress hosting account.

No contact with team.

It took a few days longer than expected.

Nice to find a quality free hosting provider.

There were none.

E-Commerce Website for Web Design Company

"...they are able to address any and all issues within hours."

AccuWebHosting.com provides hosting services, credit card processing, and other general needs for an online startup.

Beavercreek, Ohio
Kristen Jones
Partner, WebGator

AccuWebHosting.com effectively host the site. Their team addresses all issues within hours and come at a great value. The support has been excellent.

Webgator is a full service web design and development company. We work with clients to develop interactive data driven applications. I am a partner and developer that specializes in ASP.NET applications and Wordpress designs

For what projects/services did your company hire AccuWebHosting.com?

A proof of concept project that is helping a new startup create an online presence with full on eCommerce, hosting, credit card processing for ZERO initial costs. Accuweb was an importance part of that and has provided all of the hosting free. This is nothing short of amazing including their support.

To grow into a self sustaining company

We looked at several reviews and then ultimately just tried them

eCommerce for selling Raspberry Pi retro gaming devices and other things

Developer, Program management, and creative artist

It is too early to access that as we are still developing

Perfect, for a free service they are able to address any and all issues within hours

The support has been amazing!

Not that we can identify yet

Overall Score We have no complaints
    Helped with all aspects of hosting
    You can't beat FREE