Leading Web, Cloud & VPS Hosting Provider

Founded in the year 2003, AccuWeb Hosting is an Old Tappan, New Jersey (US) based web hosting company, providing the most Affordable and Reliable web hosting solutions to customers across the world. AccuWeb Hosting is a debt free, privately owned company with 13+ years of experience. As of today, AccuWeb Hosting has been serving more than 20,000 satisfied customers and counting.

AccuWeb Hosting's online support staff is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. For your convenience, you may either raise a support ticket or engage in a live online chat. All tickets and chat requests are satisfactorily answered by highly skilled Level-3 hosting technicians. Most support tickets are addressed in less than 30 minutes.

AccuWeb Hosting's US servers are housed in the state-of-the-art data center located in Denver, Colorado. These ultra-modern data center is equipped with 24 x 7 onsite staff, multiple internet connectivities, 24 x 7 facility monitoring, fire- suppression system, backup power generator, continuous video- surveillance and pass card protected entrances.

Most of the servers are powered by Dual Xeon E5 series processors with 64 to 512 GB of RAM, high-speed enterprise grade drives with RAID10 setup. Additionally, all web hosting packages come with Money Back Guarantee, exceptional 99.99% uptime standard and 24 x 7 based support.

2003
Old Tappan, NJ
  • Old Tappan, NJ 07675

Online Management & Hosting for Dentistry System

"I was impressed with the speed and accuracy of their technical support team."

Jan. 2007 - Ongoing

AccuWebHosting.com helped deploy and host an online management system for a dentistry management company.

Quito, Ecuador
Tomás Aguirre Armas
Developer, Dentistry Management System

AccuWebHosting.com successfully deployed the application and expertly supported the project's special requirements. Through their team's efforts, the core of the business was able to stay online without any complaints.

Development company dedicated to supply support for a Dentistry Management system.

For what projects/services did your company hire AccuWebHosting.com?

For the online management system and offline batch processing.

Keep my client's users with no complaint about the service.

I chose this vendor because they were the only ones who took care of my special requirements to deploy the app. They did it succesfully and now I've been working with them for 2 years.

They helped me deploy a complex Crystal Reports environment which required a technician's support to detect problems with the app config.

Project is composed of two techician developers.

It's my business core and it's been take care terrificly by Accu

It was done by two agents of support taking turns to help me find the real solution.

I was impressed with the speed and accuracy of their technical support team.

Some new hosting types in their products need to support later versions of their frameworks.

Web Hosting for Freelancer

"They’ve made everything run smoothly."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

AccuWebHosting.com provides web hosting services for a freelancer. The team created separate hosting management panels and migrated content from old to new domains.

Freelancer

Salem, Oregon
Web Freelancer

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the stability and security that AccuWebHosting.com provides with their services. The team uses a reliable ticket system to manage requests and respond to inquiries. Customers can expect a dedicated and professional partner.

I do freelance work for websites. I’m self-employed, so I don’t have an official business title.

What challenge were you trying to address with AccuWebHosting.com?

I hired AccuWeb for hosting services. I had a bunch of websites that were all under one host, and I wanted to put them into separate panels. We had a malware attack that wiped out everything, and I realized that I needed to improve the security.

AccuWeb helped me put each website into a separate panel on WHM, which different logins for each. They also reuploaded content so that we could start over after the malware attack. At the same time, I was trying to get rid of my WordPress sites, and they assisted me with migrating and consolidating that content. We used a couple of different backends, including Weebly, and each site runs on Linux.

They use a ticketing system. I’ve spoken to them over the phone a few times, but there’s no specific contact person.

How did you come to work with AccuWebHosting.com?

I discovered AccuWeb through talking to colleagues and looking at reviews online. I chose them because they offered multiple domain hosting that would keep the sites in one place but also separate. It seemed like they would be able to solve my problem for a reasonable price.

We started working together in September 2016. The partnership is ongoing.

There was a learning curve, but overall, I feel that my domains are more secure. It’s difficult to keep track of the different account information, but I can tell that this system is much safer.

AccuWeb separated the panels much quicker than I could have. They were able to solve my problem, which is why I’ve stuck with them.

How did AccuWebHosting.com perform from a project management standpoint?

Response time varies, but they always get back to me within a day. If it’s a big enough problem, they’ll hop on a call with me, but typically they can either give a quick chat response or point me towards the right tutorial.

They’ve made everything run smoothly. I was overwhelmed at first, but they solved my problem. If I have questions, I’m always able to get them answered through their ticketing system.

Comparing them to the hosting provider that I had before, I wish they had a better chat system. My last provider would solve lengthy problems over chat, whereas AccuWeb defaults to sending me tutorials. I understand why, but I end up spending more of my time trying to solve the problem.

Sometimes I’ll be waiting on tickets for as long as a day, especially if the question is complicated or doesn’t make sense. There used to be a chat system, but I don’t think they offer that anymore.

They also changed their tier pricing, which was confusing and concerning at first. I was paranoid that I would have to pay more, and I’m sure that threw other people off as well. It ended up being fine, but that was an unexpected challenge.

Web Hosting for Robotics Team Website

"The website was responsive and provided the email support I needed to contact prospective team members."

June 2019 - Ongoing

AccuWebHosting.com provides cost-effective web hosting services for a robotics team to advertise itself online. They help set up the website and offer email functionality.

New Kent, Virginia
Randy Hintz
Head Coach, New Kent Robotics

AccuWebHosting.com's response time is tremendous. Quick and easy, their support team has always been reliable. The website works well and gives potential members an easy way to learn about the team.

I am the head coach for a robotics team based out of New Kent, VA. The team targets students in 7-12 grade to compete in FIRST Tech Challenge competitions.

For what projects/services did your company hire AccuWebHosting.com?

We needed a web presence to attract team members, coaches, mentors and sponsors.

We needed an inexpensive web hosting option that still provided speed and emailing capability.

I use Google searches to find free hosting, and initially signed up with a different company. The response time for each page load was horrific! After more searching, I found AccuWebHosting.

AccuWebHosting worked with me via email to set up my website and make sure my DNS records were correct. From the start, I have not been treated like a free customer. The speed I get from the website, the support, the features - all is what I would expect from an entry-level PAID hosting account.

I have worked with support on a small number of issues since I've been using their service. The response time is fantastic.

When we first posted on Facebook out our team, the response was incredible - 17 contacts in the first 24 hours. The website was responsive and provided the email support I needed to contact prospective team members.

I will need to pay for https support, but it is a small price for the overall service I am receiving from AccuWebHosting!

Overall Score I am very happy with their service!
    Response time for any support tickets is very quick, a few hours at most.
    I am on a free account with AccuWebHosting
    I am on a free account, but treated as if I am a PAID customer!
    I would highly recommend AccuWebHosting, and I plan on using them for any paid hosting I need in the future.

Staff Management System Hosting for IT Company

"Their team had very active customer support and were friendly."

Jan. 2018 - Jan. 2019

AccuWebHosting.com provided virtual private server (VPS) hosting services for an IT company's management system.

Nepal
Shyam Bahadur Sunari Magar
Managing Director, Soontala inc.

AccuWebHosting.com's project management was good. Their team was supportive and friendly. The staff management system worked well.

I am the managing director of an IT company.

vps hosting

We wanted to able to install it and run efficiently in the server

I did research on the internet.

VPS hosting was provided.

3 members in their team

The project is in beta phase.

it was very good

Their team had very active customer support and were friendly.

Almost none.

Mareting and Web Hosting for E-commerce Platform

"Their response time was very impressive."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

AccuWebHosting.com provided marketing and web hosting services for a healthcare company.

Chile
Maria Schleede
CEO, Healthcare Company

AccuWebHosting.com's efforts were received with positive acclaim.

I am CEO at Healthcare company.

E-commerce

More sells.

Searching at Google.

Improve marketing and E-commerce website.

Only me.

Very easy and friendly.

Their response time was very impressive.

Better GUI.

Hosting Services for Remote Digital Marketing Agency

"Easy communication with amazing interactions helped us to solve most of the problems."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

AccuWebHosting.com provides shared hosting services to a remote digital marketing company.

Lisbon, Portugal
Leonardo Mattar
UI/UX Designer, Lets

While the work is ongoing, shared hosting led to a significant increase in loading times. AccuWebHosting.com  is communicative and available with great customer service.

Small remote digital marketing company. UI/UX Designer.

For what projects/services did your company hire AccuWebHosting.com?

Shared hosting (linux), the projects are on going and we are having a great time with Accu Hosting.

Performance (great loading speed on our hosted pages).

I had to analyze many reviews to choose wisely.

Our projects are basically landing pages for small companies.

1 Designer (me), 1 Copywriter and 1 guy taking care of the Ads.

The project is ongoing, but so far we are having a great time with Accu Hosting. The loading speed is fantastic.

Easy communication with amazing interactions helped us to solve most of the problems. We kept a great workflow.

Customer service. I sent many messages asking for help and every time they helped me really fast.

Maybe they could implement free SSL on the WordPress personal plan. That would be great.

Web Design for WordPress Theme Blog

"They had great stability in performance and technical support."

AccuWebHosting.com designed and built a website for a blog to display and describe Wordpress themes.

Gaza, Palestine
Ashraf Akras
Owner, Nulled Themes

The website has increased viewership and monetization of the site, satisfying all project requirements. Their team was enjoyable to work with and demonstrated great knowledge and capability throughout their process.

Site to view WordPress and Drupal templates

For what projects/services did your company hire AccuWebHosting.com?

Because it is the best company I dealt with in two and a half years

Develop my lending and earning from the site

They were the best company I dealt with.

Display templates and plugins for WordPress Blog

Only on my own

There are no problems

They had great stability in performance and technical support.

I see the situation very cool

WordPress Web Dev for Advertising Agency

"The response time to complaints is very impressive."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

The AccuWebHosting.com team set up a web platform with the capacity to host other subdomains. They designed the agency's primary website, as well as several other subsidiary sites that share the same domain.

Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Obinna Anagwu
CEO, Jossidy Ventures

The client has enjoyed an impressive level of uptime with the new platform, which also boasts reliable security features. Immediately responsive, Accruwebhosting.com demonstrated a high level of customer service. Their services are offered at a higher price point, but they deliver a great product.

My company is a medium-sized advertising agency in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. I am the CEO of the firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire AccuWebHosting.com?

We use AccuWebHosting.com for our web hosting services

To set up a platform for our advertising agency, with the capacity to offer top class web hosting services for up to six subdomains too.

We found them through a google search.

It's a platform for our primary website, which is an advertising agency website, plus five other websites for our subsidiary businesses, using the primary website domain as a base.

2 website designers 2 graphic designers 1 web developer

We've been enjoying an impressive level of up time, and have yet to get any complaints from our clients or prospective clients so far. We are also pleased with the security features, especially for the WordPress hosting services.

The workflow was fine, though we did most of our work ourselves. But we always got quick responses whenever we needed help.

Their customer service. The response time to complaints is very impressive.

Not really, though I certainly wouldn't mind if their excellent services become a bit cheaper.

Overall Score Impressive services all round, really.
    Impressive and prompt, just like their customer service
    I'll say it's average. It's not the cheapest, but it's also not the most expensive
    I find their services quite impressive.
    Very likely