Ultimate reference for web!

We are a young and powerful team of coders! Our technical expertise in various technologies and frameworks are as follow.

• Web Design - Wordpress, Drupal, Magento
  • Programming - Angular JS, Java, PHP, Python, .Net
  • Mobile Apps- iOS Development, Android Development, Xamarin
  • Data Migration - AWS, Parse, Google Cloud, MS Azure
  • Big Data - Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra
  • Co sourcing - Java Developer, .Net Developer, IOS Developer, Android Developer, PHP Developer

Fact Sheet:

• Free 60 days support post release
  • Started in 2009 with 1 person only
  • Executed more than 100 projects
  • 25+ employees with different skills
  • Strategic partners in 4 countries and total 11 locations worldwide.

We usually have agility in our process and methodology however sometimes we use a hybrid model of SDLC & SCRUM in order to reduce communication & get more productions smoothly.

Ahmedabad, India

We have various clients across the world from small startups to big enterprises. To learn more about our clients and projects visit http://webrence.com/ or call us directly on +1-678-701-8187 or email on [email protected]

We craft high-quality mobile apps and websites focusing mainly on business applications since we have solid expertise providing IT solutions to enterprises.

Mobile App Dev for Wildlife Nonprofit

"They are very nice, friendly people who obviously care about their business a lot."

Sept. - Jan. 2017

WebRence built a mobile app for iOS and Android that allowed users to report illegal ivory sales to authorities.

San Rafael, California
    President, Biologists Without Borders

The app was released successfully and earned praise for its usable design. Although communication delays led to a late delivery, WebRence provided frequent updates and offered an affordable price. They were deeply committed to the project's success.

I am the founder and director of Biologists Without Borders, a nonprofit that supports African wildlife conservation.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebRence?

We needed to develop a mobile application for our organization.

The app allows people to file reports on illegal ivory sales, which are then submitted to wildlife authorities for investigation. It follows the design of our previous app, and was developed for both Android and iOS.

We had one developer, and Nigel Shaw [Client Services Manager, WebRence] occasionally stepped in as well.

How did you come to work with WebRence?

I found them through a project bidding site. Their prices were reasonable, and after checking their website they seemed to be legitimate. I spoke to Nigel, who was eager to take the project on and gave me a price break because we are a nonprofit.

We spent $500.

We began working with them in September of 2017, and the project was completed in January of 2018.

The app has been released, works fine, and has been received well. So far, we are getting positive feedback. People think it is fairly easy to use.

How did WebRence perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fairly good at communication and occasionally called me from India to give me updates. They could have been a little faster in responding to my emails, concerns about the app, and edits and changes to be made.

The app took longer to develop than we anticipated.

Deliverables were a little late.
      The quality was good.
      I responded to an email from someone who was thinking of using them.

Web Design & Development for Fraud Solution Ecosystem

"I’m happy with the result."

Nov. 2016 - Jan. 2017

WebRence designed and built a website from scratch, improving the provided designs and integrating new custom features post-launch.

Munich, Germany
    Founder, Fraud Solution Ecosystem

The resulting website boosted the company’s exposure within its industry and new features and content are underway to begin generating revenue. WebRence is not only an affordable partner but is also quick to deliver and manages projects seamlessly.

I’m the founder and CEO of About-Fraud.com.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebRence?

I hired them to build my website from scratch, including additional features which were applied after its launch.

I spoke to several vendors and explored reference projects. I had a call with WebRence to get a better understanding of how they work regarding timelines, costs, and other such details.

I provided a clear outline of what the website should look like and we improved that it even further during the project. They designed and created the website and also implemented several custom functionalities to it.

WebRence assigned one project manager who interfaced with the engineers.

I launched the website a year ago and we got massive visibility within our industry. We're now adding further content and features to start monetizing.

The project management was mainly carried out via Skype and email. It was very straightforward.

I was very impressed with the fast turnaround of new features.

I would suggest for them to figure out specific details upfront before beginning the work.

Overall Score We might have future projects for them.
      We had good communication via Skype.
      Their price was competitive against other offers.
      I’m happy with the result.