Vibrant Idea

Vibidsoft is an India based software outsourcing Firm that focuses on quality, timely delivered and cost-effective offshore/onshore software development.
We are providing services to clients in a Canada, USA, UK, Australia, Spain, UAE and many more. Through our low cost, high quality and reliable software services, we serve our clients giving them value for money and thus client satisfaction.

The emergence of Vibidsoft is the initiative of the group to offer a quality supplier to meet global demand of IT & software development services at an affordable cost. The foundation of the company was laid keeping quality as a focal point. We operate through process driven business environment that provides transparent solutions to our clients.

We currently provide services like Web Development, Mobile Development, PHP Development (LAMP), Open Source CMS, E-commerce Development, E-learning Development, Design, CRM Development.

Now you can email us [email protected]

Ahmedabad, India

We have experience in product development for multiple industry
Education
Sports
Real Estate
Retail
Oil and Gas
Shipping

E commerce Website and Android Mobile Application

We helped our client to introduce 1st online megastore in his Vijyapura District. Customers can make best selection from wide range of products across more than 46 category stores like Mobile & Tablet, Books & Magazines, Computers & Accessories, Electronics, Gifts, Cameras, Fashion & Accessories etc. We develop mobile application for this platform too. The main features of this app and portal are Multivendor

functionality, easy to select variants etc.

Development Tool & Environments

Android Studio, Code Igniter, Jquery, Responsive Design with Photoshop, Android In-App Purchase, Encryption-Decryption with Web Services and Data URLs, Web Services – Retrofit for Android, Magento CE 2.1, Third Party Payment Gateway Integration, Third Party Module Integration, Theme Integration, Plugin Customization.

Digital Pentry Website Development

Digital Pentry, UAE based IT Company wants to design and develop their website. We provide them different design based on their need and they finally approve this design for their website.

We implemented this design in wordpress CMS.

Mobile Application Development

Arabia Weather wants to develop Android and iOS mobile application including its Admin Panel.  In this application there is a functionality to showcase the animation based on the latest pictures taken by satellite. The animation has pause and play functionality with different hours of animation. User can see animation of weather for 4, 12 and 24 Hours. The user can change the speed of the animation. Apart from these there

is an In-App purchase option was given for premium use of the application.

Os & Server Management

Android, IOS, Linux CentOS, Apache Web Server with Staging and Production Environment through Version Controlling Releases, Load Balancer, Server Optimizing Securing & SSL Implementation, Scheduler for Backups, Alert Monitoring System Integration, Server Performance Tuning at Regular Intervals, Software Firewall Configuration and Maintenance, Email Server Configuration etc.

Development Tool & Environments

Android Studio, X-Code, Objective – C, PHP, Code Igniter, Jquery, Responsive Design with Photoshop, Android In-App Purchase, IOS In-App Purchase, Encryption-Decryption with Web Services and Data URLs, Web Services – Retrofit for Android and AFNetworking for IOS

Database

MySQL, DB Clustering, DB Optimization, High Availability, Query Optimization, Slow Query Optimization, Scheduler for Backups, Alert Monitoring System Integration, Load Balancer for Database.

Real Estate Portal Development

Client wants to have website specifically for New Zealand region. They wants to sell and rent different properties from his website and also there are lots of documents being develop by which user can save their money in the process of buying property. There are unique features added into the site as well like seller can attach the images by just sending the email to the predefined email id. There are lots of other customized

features we have added as per the need of the client.

Os & Server Management

Linux, Apache with cloud hosting, Server Architecture with Staging and Production Environment through version controls releases, Load Balancer, Server Optimizing Securing and SSL Implementation, Scheduler for backups, Alert Monitoring System Integration, Server Performance Tuning at Regular Intervals, Software Firewall Configuration and Maintenance, Email Server Configuration etc.

Development Tool & Environments

PHP, Code igniter with Custom Backend Development, Word Press, vTiger for CRM , AJAX, Jquery, CURL, Third Party Payment Gateway Integration, Third Party API Implementation

Database

MySQL, DB Optimization, High Availability, Query Optimization, Slow Query Optimization, Scheduler for Backups, Alert Monitoring System Integration, Load Balancer for Database.

Web Dev. & Hosting Services for Online Learning Program

"They made our product better than I thought possible, so I’m very pleased."

Dec. 2015 - May 2016

VIBIDSOFT took over a software development project from a previous vendor. Using Moodle, they created an online education platform that provides at-home testing for students.

Toronto, Canada
CEO, Speak For Success

By completing the software, VIBIDSOFT established the foundation of a new business. The program’s functionality exceeds expectations. With a range of expertise, their team completed milestones promptly and worked to address any time zone challenges.

I'm the founder and president of Speak for Success.

What challenge were you trying to address with VIBIDSOFT?

I wanted to convert a paper-based education course to an online program to give students and their families greater access. I started the project with a previous vendor, but was unhappy with their results.

They took over the project from the previous vendor, building the program with Moodle, an education software platform. It presents an online test to students, automatically grades their answers, and then provides a series of 25 lessons that includes weekly quizzes and self-test exercises.

These tests are synchronized, as some require completion of a previous activity before becoming available. Upon completion of the course, our program gives a final grade and compares the results with the test taken at the beginning. Having completed the project, VIBIDSOFT continues to host the program on its servers.

I had a team of two or three people.

How did you come to work with VIBIDSOFT?

I posted my requirements on Elance. After the failure of the previous vendor, I reposted the job, stressing that I needed developers to complete the unfinished work.

We spent less than $10,000.

We worked together between December 2015–May 2016.

I wouldn't have an online business if VIBIDSOFT hadn't completed the project. The program has been tested, and the functionality and reliability is excellent. They made our product better than I thought possible, so I’m very pleased.

How did VIBIDSOFT perform from a project management standpoint?

We typically communicated through email or Skype. They were always available, despite the time difference, and very flexible in working around our schedule. Milestones were completed in a prompt and timely manner.

I originally hired them for their expertise in Moodle, but they have a much broader skill set, including web development.

They were very accommodating, so nothing comes to mind. I wish I had discovered them before hiring the previous vendor.

As with any large project, break down your goals into specific milestones and take the time zone difference into account when scheduling.

I've already recommended them to someone who was also happy with their results.

Custom Web Dev. for Real Estate Online Firm

"They earned my trust and I'm planning to use them again."

Oct. 2015 - Mar. 2016

Using PHP, CodeIgniter, and MySQL Database, VIBIDSOFT developed a custom website that features real estate and property listings.

Auckland, New Zealand
CEO, Unlocked Real Estate

The website is live and customers find it easy to use. Always available despite the time difference, they went above and beyond to accomplish all the goals, while their expertise and professionalism make them a preferred IT partner for future projects.

I work in real estate, so we buy and sell properties.

What challenge were you trying to address with VIBIDSOFT?

I was looking for a company to build a website for me.

They answered all of my questions and gave me a quote. Then, they built a website from scratch, using PHP, CodeIgniter, and MySQL Database. The website has listings of properties that are for sale and provides details about those properties. They created diagrams and a form for our clients to reach us.

We worked with our main point of contact who had a team underneath him.

How did you come to work with them?

I found them through an online search.

We worked with them between October 2015–March 2016.

They provided the blueprint and delivered a very good website. The website is easy to use, so they accomplished all of my goals.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

We had online meetings with their team members and used Bitbucket and email to communicate. Despite the difference in time, they were always available for me–I could talk to them even when it was the middle of the night on their end.

I was impressed with their integrity and their relentless efforts to solve problems. They earned my trust and I'm planning to use them again.

I can't think of anything.

They can do almost anything in the IT world. You can trust them to make your project a success.

Overall Score I'm looking into using them again.
    They were always on time despite the difference in time zones.
    It was a very good value.