We Engineer Your Digital Success

Verbat is a Digital Technology Services company with over 15 years of experience in delivering Internet and Mobile Solutions to Enterprises, through Agile Development and Application Management methodologies. Our primary expertise is in Microsoft, Open Source, Mobile and Cloud Technologies. This lends itself naturally to a focus on today’s digital world and its need for technology development and support services.

We leverage our Innovation Ecosystem to bring disruptive thinking to next-generation Digital Technology Services and Products for enterprises across Retail and Manufacturing, Travel and Transportation, Financial Services and Emerging Verticals. As a mid sized partner with scale and depth to deliver a range of technology services, we bring our "A" team to our clients with the right levels of attention and agility in a spirit of true partnership, which clients are looking for.

Our tried and tested delivery model leveraging India based Offshore Software Development Services provides our clients with the right mix of cost efficiency, operational control and flexibility. Our clients value the attention and intent shown by our teams, focussed on adding true value as a long term, trusted partner.

Verbat provides its Digital Technology Services to customers across the globe via its offices in the USA, UAE and India.

1999

Programming & scripting
Ecommerce systems
Application platform
Productivity & collaboration

Carrefour, ABB, Canada Cartage, Sharjah Customs, Intel, Al Ghurair, Al Batha Group, DIB Capital, EMAAR, Embassy of India - Abu Dhabi, Aldar, Union Coop, E-city, Saqr Port, ESET, Al Ansari Exchange, Aster Medical Centre,  Tamani, Rotana Hotels, Al Ghurair, Canada Cartage, Department of Seaports & Customs, Redha Al-Ansari Exchange, SAQR Port, Hitec Office L.L.C, Al Reyami, Centena, Oscar

Mobile Payment Provider Development

“I would easily give them almost 100 percent, definitely a 98 or 99 percent satisfaction comfortably.”

2004 - Ongoing

Verbat has been developing bespoke software for the past 9 years. They develop their software mostly on .NET and use MySQL for database integration.

Deputy Manager, Financial Services Firm

Over the past 9 years, Verbat has provided quality services that have grown to become essential to the operation of the IPSP company. The team has exceeded expectation in all regards since the beginning, excelling especially for their proactiveness when providing solutions.

We are an IPSP, which stands for Internet payment services provider. Which means, we help mostly to process the Ecommerce and mobile payment transactions. It’s done considerably well for us in this regard where we have our own bespoke software products as the back engine. They were the people who developed it for us. Apart from the easy part, was the website. So, we have the company and the software. Fortunately, I’ve been dealing with Verbanet for a eight to nine years, if not more. The company I used to work for earlier as a Deputy General Manager, a $15 billion company, contracted some of the works to Verbanet in terms of website designing. It also included the CMS for that particular part of it.

Do you happen to know the specific technologies that they worked with you on?

Typically .NET. They’re pretty strong on .NET and I believe MySQL. This differs from things like HTML and PHP. I wouldn’t know beyond that because I’ve not used them for any Java-based activities but I can recommend Verbanet for things to do with .NET, MySQL, HTML, and PHP,.

Are you still working with them now?

Absolutely.

How happy are you with the results?

I would easily give them almost 100 percent, definitely a 98 or 99 percent satisfaction comfortably. We run our mission-critical application because several of our merchants are connected to our system. We have very large clients, which include national airlines. When these people connect, we need to have a 24 by 7 kind of backup. The technology we use must be a fail-proof backup. In our company, we have a very skeleton team of IT guys. However, the complete team can actually develop, maintain, and manage our systems from Verbanet. I do work with them. Apart from the development part of it, it’s also the hosting. The hosting is also taken care of by them for us.

When working with Verbanet, is there anything that you find unique or special compared to other developers or vendors that you’ve worked with?

The first time I dealt with them, it took a long time to decide whether to go with them. I’m actually a very hard guy to please when it comes to being a supplier. For the simple requirement of developing a website, we had requirements. We were a very large company.   Where I used to work at the time, we wanted to be sure that we had the best output. Typically a supplier would say, “Okay, you scope it from me and I’ll do what you say.” Typically, that is the mentality that we found from most of the software guys or website developers. But, the Verbanet team was a little different or mostly different in that sense. They would come aboard and say, “Fine, we understand, perfectly and we’ll be happy to do it but can we ask you how is it going to happen in this scenario? Have you thought about a scenario like this and what would happen? Will it be good if we could recommend a methodology where it takes care of this scenario?” . They explained that it would be good to build in the infrastructure initially, and perhaps build more modules later. Verbanet told us not to think about it in phases and then distribute the entire infrastructure of the whole product. That was a friendly method that provided huge value later.

Looking back on the project is there anything that you’d wish to do differently, or you think they could improve upon?

When we worked with the larger companies I’ve dealt with in other projects, the suppliers talk about the CMM certification, PCM level, and efficiency level that definitely provides added value. That is something that probably I think they should get into. If they get certified to a CMM level at least three out of five and also have their own PCM, that would definitely give any company a much bigger value . We are comfortable dealing with them because I’ve known them well for the last 10 years or so. If I represented a large multinational company or a government organization, then I would probably look at companies that have these certifications.

I’ll be more than happy to, which I’ve already done a few times. I’m happy to give a testimony for them anytime.