A Place where Apps and Systems Come to Life!

The World Doesn’t Just Save Itself…

From our US headquarters in Dallas, TX to our offices and labs in Athens, Greece and Karachi, Pakistan - we look to innovatively make this world a better place with each and every product, system, idea and app we release.

We're strategists, technologists, designers, and developers who share a passion for collaboration and challenge each other to discover elegant solutions and deliver meaningful, substantial, and enduring interactive experiences through an understanding of core problems aligned with brand, strategy, and campaign goals.

Dallas, TX

AMI Monitoring, Inc.

IT Strategy Group, Inc.

Target Source Media, LLC

Web Development for Coaching Company

“They considered our concerns and offered a viable solution.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Unique Software Development LLC designed and developed two websites. They created new frontend interfaces and built out both platforms on WordPress. They also perform tasks like content creation and SEO.

Decatur, Georgia
Antoinette Tuff
CEO, Antoinette Tuff LLC

Unique Software Development LLC completed multiple high-quality platforms. Their realistic approach to project management enables them to perform above expectations while delivering work within an established budget. Executive-level engagement facilitates a productive and communicative experience.

I’m the CEO of Antoinette Tuff LLC. I’m also the founder of Kids on the Move for Success.

What challenge were you trying to address with Unique Software Development LLC?

I needed an experienced web development firm to update the websites of both my businesses.

Unique Software Development LLC rebuilt my websites from the ground up. Matt (CEO, Unique Software Development LLC) and his team held a brainstorming session with us to ensure that everyone started the project with the same understanding. Together, we strategized and mapped out the design of each website. A UI/UX designer was assigned to our account to work with me one-on-one.

They took HTML codebases and transformed them into WordPress platforms. They also designed a new frontend interface, integrated videos into several pages, and implemented SEO principles. In addition to providing development services, their team helped us create web content and branding materials. More recently, they created short training videos so I can learn how to edit each site’s backend myself.

Matt was our primary contact, but their UI/UX designer took on a lot of responsibility as well. We’ve worked with a lot of people from their team throughout our relationship.

How did you come to work with Unique Software Development LLC?

We found them through Thumbtack; an online service that matches customers with local professionals.

We’ve spent roughly $50,000–$100,000 thus far.

The initial design and development process took place from March–August 2018. However, they perform maintenance and ad hoc tasks regularly.

We use Google Analytics to track how their deliverables have affected the business, and we’ve seen a significant increase in web traffic. As a supplemental service, they help maintain the website for a film made about my life. The site received so many clicks around the film’s premiere that I’ve received notice from its hosting platform stating that we need to extend our allotted data limit.

How did Unique Software Development LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Matt stayed in contact with me throughout the development process and would field any questions. We used Zoom for conference calls. Making sure their clients are satisfied is one of their top priorities. The whole team is professional, patient, and capable of providing excellent customer service.

They considered our concerns and offered a viable solution. While our previous platform functioned adequately, Matt suggested making the switch to WordPress as that would be easier for me to update. As a result, they delivered a crisp and professional website that’s cost-effective.

The time-zone difference took some getting used too, but they didn’t let it negatively impact the project.

Give them enough time to navigate a creative space properly. That’ll allow them to take the brand to the next level.

They demonstrate excellent time management skills.
    They delivered the project within budget.
    Their performance is incredible.
    I’ve recommended them to several organizations already.

Web & App Dev for Brain Health Education Start-Up

"What makes Unique Software Development special is that they’re passionate towards our cause."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Unique Software Development is building an educational site and health tracking mobile application. The team developed the app for iOS and Android. They converted the Squarespace site to a WordPress platform.

Dallas, Texas
Chase Mayeux
CEO, OneCussion LLC

The products are almost ready for launch. Internal feedback is positive. Unique Software Development’s innovative and attentive team creates user-friendly and functional products. They are intuitive and skilled. Their team is dedicated to seeing their clients’ goals become a reality.

I’m the co-founder and director of sales marketing for OneCussion, a new educational platform that helps to empower leaders to facilitate better protection for athletes. We do that through a concussion preventative educational service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Unique Software Development LLC?

We hired Unique Software Development to develop an easy-to-use application for users to access our course material and receive it in a user-friendly way.

Matt (CEO, Unique Software Development) assigned his team to build an athlete recovery app for iOS and Android, as well as our online storefront educational platform. The app was to track and monitor users who recently experienced a concussion injury. Unique Software Development converted our website from Squarespace to WordPress. Their team transferred over all of the content, and we worked with them on wireframes and integrating newer content. They offered their expertise when it came to choosing the necessary plugins. We needed different functionalities to create user profiles, a content hub, and the storefront.

Along with Matt, we worked with five developers and designers.

How did you come to work with Unique Software Development LLC?

I recently moved to the area and was at the dog park. As the night was closing in, I noticed two other people there and we started chatting. I discussed the project and how I was trying to find people who’ve suffered concussions and wanted to tell their stories. Little did I know, those two worked for Unique Software Development and were highly interested in the work. The stars aligned.

The project cost $2,865.

We started working with Unique Software Development in August 2018, and the work is ongoing.

The products are still in development. Aside from minimal bugs and cleaning up pieces of content, it’s practically ready for commercial launch. There’s been excellent feedback from board members.

I’ve got nothing negative to say about Unique Software Development. Their attentive team is full of experts. We communicate through phone calls and emails. I live relatively close to their office. During meetings, we discuss ideas and overviews. Matt was always present and hands-on. He offered insightful guidance.

Unique Software Development is incredibly forward thinking. They’ve got their eyes on the future. It’s a fun working environment there. Employees are delighted with the innovative projects they get to work on. What makes Unique Software Development special is that they’re passionate towards our cause. Matt takes his skillset to amplify what we’re doing to make the project as effective as possible to hit our mark.

I’ve had nothing but an outstanding experience with Unique Software Development.