Web and Mobile App Development Company

Uislick is a digital work agency that provides top-notch services to fulfill your business needs. We are a dynamic team of experts who are well experienced that provide quality service in the following areas:

• Web and Mobile app development
  • UX/UI designing
  • Logo & Branding
  • eCommerce development

Our goal is to realize client ideas and to deliver great results. We work 24x7 with the aim of meeting the workload of our clients.

2018
Jaipur, India
  • 90, Patel Nagar, Near Narayan Niwas, Gopalpura Bypass Rd, Road
    Jaipur, RJ 302015

MG Squared Website Development Image

MG Squared Website Development

MG squared is a insulation and hvac company in California. They provide both residential and commercial buildings throughout the entire Bay Area and provides free advice and solutions to homeowners and businesses.Our job was to develop a user friendly website. We developed it in the ASP.NET environment.

Malbertlee Yoga trainer website Image

Malbertlee Yoga trainer website

Malbert Lee is an international sound alchemist from Hong Kong.

Admin can add their classes and upcoming schedule. Our job was to design and develop a online booking website.

www.malbertlee.com

Zentoshi CryptoCurrency Platform Image

Zentoshi CryptoCurrency Platform

Web Design & Development for AI Company

"They do great work with fast response times and always surprise me with amazing designs."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Uislick designed and developed a website for an AI company. The team provided front-end and mobile development as well as UI designs.

Miami, Florida
Theseus
Founder, HiveForensics AI LLC

While the development is ongoing, the work thus far has met the expectations of the internal team. Uislick establishes a clear and open system of project management to ensure transparency. The team is honest, hard-working, and responsive.

I am the owner of Hive AI

For what projects/services did your company hire Uislick?

Various projects related to Hive Forensics AI

My goals were to find a good UI & Front End developer to help build some of my projects

I found this vendor by mistake actually and after working with him on a simple UI design I decided to give them another chance at creating additional items and one thing led to another afterward I decided to keep them on board in the development on Khronic

Front end web and mobile development and amazing UI designs

Prior to hiring Uislick, The team was made up of just me.

The project is still currently under development however I am very happy with their work and the help they have provided me so far.

I arranged and managed everything and honestly, project management is a skill I lack however we both had a clear understanding of one another and the objectives

None at this time

Overall Score great
    very easy
    fair cost compared to local work here in the USA
    very good