We Deliver Growth & Profitability
We are TURNAROUND HOSPITALITY.
We believe independent businesses are at the core of our Hospitality Industry and we help them to succeed. We turnaround hospitality businesses, commercial properties or under-performing areas within a company by realigning key areas back into a position for growth and profitability.
Working fast in order to mitigate risk and loss, we help operators and owners improve the business performance in short time frames, typically within 90 days, with our hands-on consultancy approach. We work hard to develop and deliver a plan that is realistic, effective and suited for the success of your business. We address:
· Business Turnaround
· Start-up business with advice and guidance
· Operational support
· New business development and site expansion
· Refurbishments and new-openings
· Food & Beverage offer and delivery
· Late night-time economy and licensing
· Standards, procedures and training
· Interim management and recruitment
· Reputation and brand awareness
We drive actions that directly increase revenues, consolidates expenditures, streamlines operations and enhances brand awareness and credibility through strategic marketing positioning.
Whether this is your first rodeo or you are a veteran operator looking for an outsider professional assessment, we deliver revenue generators to your business.
Led the inception of Hotel start-up brand Selina.com in the UK. Provided subject matter expertise for retail, food and beverage for market entry.
- Opened Selina Hotel Manchester in July 2019 and Selina Hotel Birmingham October 2019; delivered within budget and projected time-frame.
- Launched 5 F&B retail locations in Manchester and 3 in Birmingham. Developed concept to completion consisting of restaurants, bars, coffee shops and a nightclub.
- Multi-site and Business Developer for 15 F&B retail Units.
- Doubled F&B revenue per available room within 6 weeks of Hotel launch.
- Business strategy delivery; created commercialisation strategy for all locations supporting Hotel General Managers with delivery and evolution for each location.
- Strengthened B2B relationships; created new legal contracts and implemented partnerships with hospitality entrepreneurs and businesses to support Selina portfolio growth. Negotiated contracts with local and national suppliers and providers.
- Led systems improvement; optimized LATAM company hospitality systems in order to drive F&B profitability, operations and cost control. Changes became company best practice globally.
- Controlled £MM F&B redevelopment capex; aimed at redeveloping retail areas within recently acquired hotels in Liverpool, London Camden, Brighton, Bath and Glasgow.
Short Marketing Video showcasing, the core brand value of London Fields Brewery, with its Community at the core of what we do.
This is a selection of recent projects and collaborations with pubs, bars, restaurants and hotels.
We go where our client needs us.
London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Brighton, Porto and Lisbon.
We are delighted to have been able to work across many incredible cities, sucessfully helping, developing and operating hospitality businesses.