Digitising Brands

TIS is a digital services consulting company offering digital strategy consulting, portfolio management and assets engineering services to blue chip corporations, MSMEs and disruptive innovation tech firms for complete digital transformation of their brands.

TIS designs and executes digital strategies for brands to explore new business opportunities, engage with communities of users and innovate new products by streamlining business processes, customer journeys and user experiences.

With a client base of 1500 brands and a wealth of experience in delivering world-class actionable insights, custom software products, internet marketing technology stacks and design services, TIS creates value for brands with solutions to innovate to market, market to order and order to cash.

TIS integrates content marketing strategies and design services to redefine customer journeys across digital devices and platforms for brands to engage with users and sell better and higher based on data and insights to achieve high returns on investment, the lower cycle time of operations and faster time to market for sustainable bottom-line impact.

2007
Noida, India
  • New Delhi, DL
  • United States
  • Japan

Hindustan Zinc Limited, Omron Healthcare, DP World, Insta Group, Padmini VNA.

MediGence (www.medigence.com)

Ongoing Web Dev for E-Learning Service

"We have been signing up for their services practically nonstop for seven years."

Apr. 2012 - Ongoing

TIS remedied existing development problems and built an entirely new website. They translated thorough requirements into deliverable features, consulted on product optimization, and set up hosting.

São Paulo, Brazil
Tev Djmal
CEO, 10emtudo

The combined cost and competence of TIS’ development resources deliver business-critical value. Their direct communication ensures a smooth collaboration, while their comprehensive offerings have made them a valued, long-term partner. Customers can expect a trustworthy partner.

I’m the CEO of 10emtudo. We develop online education websites and provide services for high school students and teachers, including preparation for college-entrance exams.

For what projects/services did your company hire TIS?

We brought TIS India on to fix mistakes made by our original developers, as well as to develop an entirely new website. They’re our sole web partner.

We wanted to create user-friendly, professional websites that would attract as many visitors as possible and convert them into paying customers.

Because our current problems stemmed from domestic developers, we were looking for an international partner who could provide us with excellent service for an affordable price. We found TIS India online and contacted them about providing basic SEO services and fixing some of our existing problems. Their professionalism and proactivity blew us away, and they went out of their way to provide the best solutions at an affordable cost.

TIS India developed the entirety of our new online project, which was fairly complex. We described our vision of the project in great detail—the website’s services and functionalities—and TIS India delivered. They were proactive and always offered suggestions and ideas. We were extremely satisfied with the services they provided. They even advised us on where to host our websites in the United States

This project has been instrumental to our business, and we couldn’t have developed it without TIS India. None of the other web developers we’ve worked with have been as competent or affordable as them

They manage our work effectively, empowering us to engage their managers directly. There isn't a language barrier to overcome, and everyone is resourceful, proactive, helpful, and ethical. TIS prioritizes personnel and hiring, and it shows in their employees’ commitment to our project.

Since working with TIS India, we haven’t hired another company because they provide us with excellent services in all the areas we need. Aside from their professionalism, talent, and ethical standards, they go out of their way to provide the best possible service at an affordable price. We have been signing up for their services practically nonstop for seven years.

A further offering TIS India could provide is an emergency service, one where developers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in case something goes wrong with a client’s website. It would be extraordinary if TIS India could offer something like this, but I know it would be costly. It would eliminate issues caused by time zone differences, however.

It's excellent.
    I've recommended them to several people already.

Web Redevelopment for LED Lighting Company

"TIS India provides several people with different specialties, so they can handle the entire range of web services."

TIS India redeveloped the website with e-commerce capabilities in Wordpress, and integrated functionalities on the backend. They also handled web marketing including SEO, content creation and PPC management.

Owner, LED Lighting Company

TIS India successfully delivered the website within the timeframe and budget, without any major issues, and received positive feedback. The team demonstrated a wide range of technology skills, streamlined project management, and efficient communication.

We develop solar and LED-lighting projects in California. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TIS India?

We had an old and poorly-functioning website which needed updating.

TIS India build us a brand-new website from the bottom up, which had a positive impact on both the lighting and solar parts of our business. TIS India used the WordPress platform, incorporating numerous functionalities on the backend. We have e-commerce capabilities and can display animations and videos. It's one of the nicest websites that I've seen, with a modern design overall.

We've used TIS India for numerous tasks beyond web development. TIS India is in charge of our web marketing, including search engine optimization, content creation, and pay-per-click management. TIS India has also been in charge of migrating our website from one server to another.

How did you come to work with TIS India?

We contacted 5 web developers, assigning each one a small project. We checked the quality of work and response time for each candidate. TIS India was the best. They typically deliver any task within 24 hours and provide excellent quality.

How much have you invested with TIS India?

We intermingle the different services that TIS India has provided, so it's hard to provide an exact figure. I can say that TIS India has been very competitive and they've always been clear about how many hours each task will take. They stuck to the budget every time.

Our website development was handled through a time-and-materials contract.

We started working with TIS India 2 and a half years ago.

We've kept using TIS India because the feedback for their work has always been great. The website is very impressive and we've only rarely needed to redo anything.

TIS India has great attention to detail and it's become easier and easier to work with them over time. TIS India has come to know our needs and doesn't require any handholding. We've maintained the same resources on their end, so our instructions for TIS India have become shorter over time. They know exactly what types of designs we prefer.

How did TIS India perform from a project management standpoint?

TIS India always stuck to our timeline and budget. We didn't use any project management tools. Most communication was done through email, phone, and Skype. We have a new task for TIS India pretty much every day. The longer we've maintained our relationship, the less communication was necessary for any specific task. If something is particularly complicated, we may reach out to them by phone, but everything else is done by email. Within 12 hours, we can expect to receive a completed result.

What did you find most impressive about TIS India?

TIS India seems to be knowledgeable across many different fields. If we have problems with a computer virus or our website hosting, or need some creative marketing materials, TIS India will provide the necessary competency. We're not simply dealing with one person. TIS India provides several people with different specialties, so they can handle the entire range of web services.

Are there any areas TIS India could improve?

No. TIS India exceeded all our expectations.

Development & SEO for Various Companies

"Being able to find a partner that knows their stuff has been very comforting."

2008 - Ongoing

TIS India provided web development and SEO services with the goal of enhancing brand recognition and lead generation. They also helped in content writing and digital marketing.

New York City Metro Area
Founder, Various Companies

TIS India delivered the work on time and within budget. For an offshore company, they were reliable and trustworthy. The team executed effective communication and expertise as well.

I've worked with TIS India over multiple companies over time. I was a co-owner of the first company that I engaged them through.

What challenge were you trying to address with TIS India?

We needed help with digital marketing and web development.

TIS India developed our website and helped with both on-site and off-site SEO. They also provided content writing. I've recently used TIS India's services for a personal project as well.

At peak capacity, I worked with 4 fulltime SEO specialists and 1-2 developers from TIS India. I use a fulltime SEO person from TIS India on a monthly basis at the moment.

How did you come to work with TIS India?

I've used TIS India for various different companies in the past 8 years. I was initially looking for an offshore company that could help us improve digital marketing, SEO, and web development. I found TIS India through a Google search.

I'd used a couple of different vendors over time, but TIS India proved to be the most trustworthy and reliable partner.

How much have you invested with TIS India?

The cost ranges depending on project. Since I've been working with TIS India for a long time, I also receive special rates, so I'm not comfortable sharing this information.

I started working with TIS India in 2008. I've come to build relationships and friendships with their team. Whenever I go to a new company, I always reach out to TIS India. They're very smart people and they know what they're doing.

TIS India is a very reliable and trustworthy company. I've been working in digital marketing for 11 years. Being able to find a partner that knows their stuff has been very comforting. It took a lot of the pressure off me.

How did TIS India perform from a project management standpoint?

TIS India has always delivered the work on time and within budget. I communicate quite effectively through email and GTalk with TIS India. I don't use any project tracking tools in our projects.

What did you find most impressive about TIS India?

I appreciate TIS India's knowledge and the relationship that I've been able to build with them. With any overseas company, there will be limitations in the sense that I can't meet the people face-to-face, so it's hard to build a trusting relationship. I've been able to do this with TIS India.

Are there any areas TIS India could improve?

Any relationship will have an ongoing evolution. Any time that something came up, we worked through it. TIS India is effective in terms of communication.