POWER YOUR COMPANY BY INVESTING IN I.T.

Tekniq Data Corporation is your I.T. partner, specializing in I.T. projects, Laserfiche ECM, web development, and managed services.

We are dedicated to helping our clients identify their needs and challenges and delivering the best possible I.T. solutions to addressing those challenges. Whether you need assistance with managing your day-to-day IT operations, document management/ECM, or web development, we welcome the opportunity to serve your business.

1991