Mobile apps, Games and web development company

TechDoodles is a software development firm having a small but talented mobile app, games and web engineers who are certainly capable of converting your idea into life.

Top 5% in best React Native and iOS app developer on Upwork. TechDoodles is a synonym of trust, reliability and commitment when it comes to the mobile app, mobile games and websites development. Have a look at feedback from our esteem clients given below.

We will be more than happy to hear back from you to help you to create unique product that serves you the best.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 707, Westgate, SG Highway, Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad 380015
  • India

ExpertArab of Makkah

OverIT media

Semilogic

ECO minerals, Australia.

Developing Minds Psychology and Education, Australia.

Staal Media

Pix Tours

Mick Website

this is again a promotion website built for Mick app which is developed by us.

RinxPrinx

This is an addictive puzzle game.

ForeseeHome

The GMSDC App is your primary source for the Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council events . A supplier diversity leader in Georgia. GMSDC’s goal is to certify, develop and connect small businesses to the global supply chain of major corporations. Recognized as one of the top councils in the NMSDC network, the GSMDC continues to press forward into new areas of opportunity for its stakeholders. Constantly working to add

value to your GMSDC investment is what drives us every day – it is the promise we make to the business community here in the great state of Georgia.

ForeseeHomeRx

ForeseeHome is a product of Notal Vision delivering AMD Testing & Monitoring to detect wet AMD earlier to help preserve your vision. ForeSeeHome is a home-based ophthalmology diagnostic that enable both patients and eye care professionals to optimize visual outcomes using our proprietary cloud-based platform.

ForeseeHome Patient

ForeseeHome, a product of Notal Vision, is a home-based ophthalmology diagnostic device that can detect wet Macular Degeneration earlier to help preserve your vision. The patient app allows to review your testing reports, learn more about macular degeneration and the ForeseeHome program, and contact us.

Eco-Minerals

Eco-Minerals is an e_commerce website developed on Shopify for highest quality mineral cosmetics products that look beautiful on your skin, are kind to the Earth and animals

Cherish website

website to promote and share information about cherish mobile app.

Cherish Mobile App

This App is for your little ones’ precious moments in a secure
& private timeline.

Creates a secure, a simple timeline of child's moments that
last forever.

Homework Boom

By using this app on a daily basis, children recognized and learn to appreciate their work. One achievement creates motivation for the next. An exciting enhancement is the date of payment. The peak of motivation is when the child ultimately achieves their goal.

Download it from here,

When life sucks application for iPhone

When Life Sucks for Teens application helps teens deal with specific life situations with friends, family, feelings, school, relationships, health and life. It has been developed specifically by considering common problems that can be found in teenagers. This app has functionality of storing email address and numbers within the application. This app makes it easier and quicker for teens to communicate with others when they are

having a tough time. Real time page flipping effects gives beauty to this application.

All advice in this application provided by registered Australian clinical psychologist.

Eco Minerals application

This app helps user to choose mineral foundation, mineral blush and illuminate correctly. An algorithm has been created and applied in the code.

Earlier this app was only available for iPhone but now it is currently available on android mobile devices and tablets, iPhone and iPad.

ExpertArab Blog app for android

ExpertArab is a blog app based on http://expertarabs.com/ website. It is a professional social network for Arab experts from all walks of life. It is a platform for Arab experts to meet, publish, advertise their services, market their skills, find the latest in job vacancies, and enrich Arabic content on the Internet.

ExpertArab Blog app for iOS

ExpertArab is a blog app based on http://expertarabs.com/ website. It is a professional social network for Arab experts from all walks of life. It is a platform for Arab experts to meet, publish, advertise their services, market their skills, find the latest in job vacancies, and enrich Arabic content on the Internet.

CatsEye Paste Control

CatsEye is an RPG game having amazing graphics and eyecatchy feel that creates a strong addiction to play this game. The beauty of this game is its charatcers, PowerUps and levels.

Mobile App Game for Neurological Rehabilitation

“TechDoodles was always readily available and thoroughly prepared for our discussions.”

Aug. 2017 - Oct. 2017

TechDoodles designed a game for neurological rehabilitation. Sensor-enabled hardware connects to a mobile app. Developers sent iterations of Android Package Kits and incorporated feedback about these demos.

CTO, Neural Rehabilitation Business

TechDoodles developed a user-friendly product within a 2-4-week deadline. Developers wrote the program using strong, clean code. The team was amiable, professional, and reliable. An ongoing, open dialogue helped clarify scope and modifications. Eighty percent of users rated the game as engaging.

I’m the co-founder and CTO of a UK-based startup that aims to make neurological rehabilitation fun and affordable. We designed a sensor-enabled hardware device that connects to a mobile app. It allows people with fine motor skill impairments to train through simple, engaging games that are easy to play.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechDoodles?

We wanted to develop a professional, high-quality game and integrate it into our software platform. Meeting our four-week usability study deadline was critical.

Our primary goal was to develop a simple shooting game within 2-4 weeks.

We limited our search to Unity game developers. Our ideal vendor could promptly deliver a strong product that met our expectations. TechDoodles responded to an ad we published in a Unity forum. They seemed friendly, professional and honest.

TechDoodles developed our entire game. They sent us frequent Android Package Kits (APKs) to preview how it would work on a tablet. We provided feedback based on these demos.

I was in constant communication with their manager. I had an additional call with one of their developers about technical questions. TechDoodles also worked with our full-stack developer.

Their game received very high ratings in our usability study. Eighty percent of users found it highly engaging.

TechDoodles was always readily available and thoroughly prepared for our discussions. We communicated through email and Skype. They asked detailed questions to determine the best way to fulfill our requirements within a restricted budget.

TechDoodles was genuinely dedicated to finding a viable solution. The team was hardworking and committed to delivering on time. Their developers wrote very clean code.

They should offer templates that include assets. Providing basic support for the game's artistic aspect would be useful. I spent significant time searching for music and backgrounds, which ultimately increased the final cost.

Overall Score They're a reliable company. I enjoyed working with them.
    They delivered on time and were always available when we needed them.
    I’m very happy we reached a solution that made both parties feel comfortable. I did, however, spend a lot of personal time searching for assets.
    They wrote very clean code.
    I would give them a 5 if they provided basic support with the artistic aspects like music and graphics.

Mobile App Dev. for Photo Sorting Platform

“They're well-organized, thorough, and very effective.”

Oct. 2017 - Mar. 2018

TechDoodles translated existing sketches and wireframing into a cross-platform app that helps users manage their photos in an entertaining way.

Fremont, California
Gustav Pastorino
Owner, Pix.Tours

TechDoodles was able to bring a creative vision to reality in an efficient manner. They provided valuable insight and recommendations throughout the design phase and were also diligent about communicating their progress throughout the project.

I’m the owner of a mobile app called Pix. Tours.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechDoodles?

I've been trying to launch my app for a while, and I'd hired several previous developers who couldn't deliver what they promised. TechDoodles seemed like they had the skills to see the job all the way through.

I came up with a concept for a patent-pending app that lets people sort through their phone's photo album in an entertaining way and helps them set aside images for deletion. I sketched out what I was envisioning and wireframed as much as I could, then TechDoodles built the app for iOS and Android.

I work with the project manager and he handles the development teams for each platform.

How did you come to work with TechDoodles?

I'm always on Skype for my business and one of their developers reached out to me that way. I was a bit wary after losing money on other developers, but I liked their approach, their business ethics, and how thorough they were about answering my questions, so I decided to give them a try.

I’ve spent around $15,000.

I started working with them in October 2017. The Android version has already launched, and we're wrapping up the iOS launch soon, so the project is almost finished.

I'm just kicking off the process of aggressively marketing the app now that it's launched, so I don't have a lot of data-driven results yet. That said, the user feedback that's come in has been positive so far. People are impressed by the design of the app and are interested in using it.

How did TechDoodles perform from a project management standpoint?

They're well-organized, thorough, and very effective. They always hit their deadlines and they're in constant contact with me via Skype or email to follow up on any adjustments we make. I really appreciated that diligence, especially during times when I had to step away from the project for a few days here and there, because they did a great job of bringing me back up to speed.

I've worked with other teams in the past, and the most striking thing about TechDoodles is their willingness to go above and beyond your expectations. They were much more like a collaborative partner: they'd map out the whole project and offer recommendations for different elements of the app in order to take it to the next level. I got a lot more value out of that process than I anticipated.

Having a dedicated project management tool might streamline the process even further and help keep everything in one place.

Every project is different, so be honest about what you're looking for and make sure that concept and wireframes are well thought out. If there are holes, the developers will run into ambiguity in how they design your app and then it might not come out as intended. And if you're not sure how to fill in those gaps, ask for advice. They'll be glad to help you brainstorm any additional solutions you need.

They went above and beyond. They'd set a deadline of a week and sometimes finish up in 3–5 days.
    Based on my experience with other developers, I thought their price was reasonable, and they were willing to negotiate as needed.
    Their end products were exactly what I wanted. Any time I needed something changed, they did it quickly.

App Dev for Gaming Entrepreneur

"Their team was always understanding and willing to help."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

TechDoodles took over the development of a mobile gaming app prototype (Android) using initial 3D graphics and coding. They now handle multiplayer and AI aspects to ensure high-quality animation.

Entrepreneur, Gaming App

Since coming onboard, TechDoodles has adeptly managed programming, animation, graphic design, and networking. The team’s experience, accessibility, and competitive price point continue to promote a productive engagement.

I’m a sole entrepreneur. I’ve come up with a game concept which I want to develop and sell through app stores. It’s basically a strategy thinking game which will give chess a run for its money in terms of complexity and challenge. It’s an abstract game set in outer space with an unusual and interesting approach.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechDoodles?

I tried to do the development myself using Unity, but I could only take it so far. My experience with programming wasn’t vast, so I needed someone else to take over certain aspects.

I’ve created some 3D graphics and coding so far, but I needed help with certain complexities around piece manipulation and animation. TechDoodles has taken over the multiplayer and AI aspects of the game.

I believe that there were three or four people assigned to my project. I provided them with Word documents, CAD [computer-aided drafting] drawings, and so forth. The app is being developed for Android at the moment. I also want to create iOS and desktop Windows versions.

TechDoodles mentioned that they could help me publish the app on Google Play, but I might choose to do this locally.

How did you come to work with TechDoodles?

I had worked with another developer in the UK, but the work wasn’t very satisfactory. I searched online through freelance websites and found TechDoodles on one of them. They were confident that they could do a good job for me and eventually won me over. So far, so good.

How much have you invested with TechDoodles?

The cost of TechDoodles’ work has been at least $10,000.

I started working with TechDoodles in August of 2016.

TechDoodles took over the areas I was working in myself—namely, programming, graphic design, animation, and networking. The quality has been pretty good, relative to TechDoodles’ size and experience in the field.

How did TechDoodles perform from a project management standpoint?

Certain things could have been delivered faster, but we’re coming along at a speedy pace, so I’m happy with TechDoodles’ work. I’ve had to find suitable times in the day for working with TechDoodles, but their language skills are very good.

What did you find most impressive about TechDoodles?

Their team was always understanding and willing to help. TechDoodles offers good value-for-money.

Are there any areas TechDoodles could improve?

There was some occasional miscommunication, and I may have expected more than what TechDoodles actually delivered, but they were all right overall.

Overall Score I really liked working with TechDoodles. Generally speaking, I’m pleased with everything they’ve done.
    There were delays here and there, and I thought that TechDoodles would deliver faster, but I’m happy overall.
    This was my first time doing this kind of project, so I underestimated what it would involve.
    It’s all down to experience. TechDoodles is still a young company, and they will improve with time.

App Development for Education Start Up

"The people at TechDoodles were always very helpful and made great suggestions."

Aug. - Oct. 2016

TechDoodles developed iOS and Android apps based on designs and functionalities provided by the client. They also created a promotional video and helped to launch the app.

Carlow, Germany
Bettina Contra
CEO, HomeWork Boom

The project was completed on time and on budget. TechDoodle's great communication and support were highlighted as strengths.

I am the CEO of a startup. We offer an app that motivates children to study and progress in school.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechDoodles?

We were looking for a developer to help us bring our idea to life.

TechDoodles developed an iOS and Android app that motivated children to do their homework. I have provided TechDoodles with designs as well as the main game functionality. From there, they developed the apps and added great suggestions that made the app stand out. They also provided regular updates to fix any bugs or issues that came up. After finishing up the development, they made a short promotional video to showcase key features of the application, which added value from a marketing perspective. They have proposed to help me with front-end designs as well with the demo, but I was confident in my internal team’s abilities. In the future, I will surely go with TechDoodles for front-end designs as well.

How did you come to work with TechDoodles?

Initially, Kaushik approached me by email when I was stressed out about my product. I was not sure whether to trust them or not, but they have delivered astonishing results.

How much have you invested with TechDoodles?

We paid less than $10,000 for their services.

The project duration was between August and October 2016.

They have completed my app error-free within a few weeks. One point of our agreement was that the app gets the Apple certificate. That worked out right away. I am more than satisfied with all aspects of the project.

How did TechDoodles perform from a project management standpoint?

TechDoodles provided great support and project management. They were great about communicating everything that they were doing.

What did you find most impressive about TechDoodles?

Their support throughout the project distinguishes them from others. The people at TechDoodles were always very helpful and made great suggestions. They also made a fair offer and I am absolutely satisfied with the price-performance ratio.

Are there any areas TechDoodles could improve?

I am very satisfied with TechDoodles.

Overall Score They are competent, creative, punctual, and friendly.
    They were always on time and they hit all the deadlines.
    The price-performance ratio was excellent. They offered prices that were realistic.
    They are committed to delivering high-level work.
    Yes, absolutely. I would recommend them to my friends and colleagues.

Mobile Development for Game Studio

"I appreciate that TechDoodles is always willing to try to find a solution and that they don't give excuses."

Feb. - June 2016

TechDoodles developed a mobile trivia game based on graphics that were provided for them.

New York City Metro Area
Matthew Birken
Project Manager, Giant Fox Studios

The app was very well received by the client and beta users. TechDoodles' willingness to solve any challenges that arose were highlighted as a strength.

I work for Giant Fox Studios, which is owned by a colleague of mine. I am the project manager for all of our client projects. He works on the internal initiatives and I work on all of his client projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechDoodles?

We hired them because we needed an engineering team.

The only project we actually worked on together is a mobile trivia game. He says his team is specialized in Unity development, so we went online and we bought a template for a trivia game, and his team built upon that. We supplied them all the graphics; I hired the artists. Krunal is the manager over there. Basically, I helped create all of the documentation. I worked with him on a daily basis, having multiple conversations, getting all of the clients’ needs met, building on the template, integrating all the art, new features, and expanding on existing features. It was a Hollywood trivia game that has not been released yet. It’s going to be cross-platform.

How did you come to work with TechDoodles?

I knew Krunal from a previous team, and he had reached out to me saying that he had a new company. I knew him, and I’d worked with him in the past. I went with his company and they did a great job. I looked at other companies, but he beat out the price of the other companies and I also trusted him. I got a good price, and I already knew his work ethic, so overall it was fine, but I definitely went to multiple vendors.

We spent under $10,000.

It was from February to June 2016. The project is currently on hold from the client.

People that look at the app like it very much, but it has not been released and it’s still very much in a beta phase. There are some temp assets in there, but it’s not even close to ready yet.

They did a great job.

What did you find most impressive about TechDoodles?

I appreciate that TechDoodles is always willing to try to find a solution and that they don't give excuses. Krunal is very good about raising the issues with me. I’ve had that problem with other projects in the past where I’m waiting three or four days for a developer, and they’re like, “Well, we had this problem; didn’t XYZ talk to you?” Krunal is always very good about giving me daily reports and updates about what they need to move on, what’s blocking them, and what may be too difficult, providing solutions and compromises for a lot of different things.

Are there any areas TechDoodles could improve?

I don’t think so. I think they did a great job overall. I really have no cons.

Overall Score For me, it’s time zone differences. They’re in India, and I am in America, so there is a little bit of a language barrier sometimes, but Krunal and I really seem to have very limited issues.
    They did a good job with that.
    They always did a good job, and they did it quickly.
    I’ve only worked on a few projects with Krunal. He does a great job, and I have recommended him, but I don’t have years of extensive experience with the company.

iOS App Development for Teen Counseling Organization

"They completed the job exactly as I wanted it done."

TechDoodles developed a mobile iOS app version of an ebook, "When Life Sucks for Teens". They added functionalities where users could access the book and communicate with psychologists via text or email.

Adelaide, Australia
Kirrilie Smout
Director, Developing Minds Psychology and Education

TechDoodles delivered the mobile app according to the set requirements and expectations in a very short timespan. Communication is an area for improvement in order to save time in clarifying things, nonetheless, they displayed responsiveness and accessibility.

Could you please describe your organization?

Our organization is Developing Minds Psychology and Education. We are an Australian-based organization that focuses on child psychology.

What is your role in the organization?

I am the director of the organization.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address when you approached TechDoodles?

We were looking to develop an app for an e-book that we had published for teenagers in need of counseling.

What was your process for selecting TechDoodles?

We found TechDoodles on Elance. We chose TechDoodles because they gave us the best price, and best understood the job that we needed them to do. They showed great enthusiasm for our project and wanted to be a part of it.

Can you talk about the scope of the project?

TechDoodles developed our app, "When Life Sucks for Teens," end to end. We had the concept and the content for it – our e-book. The app is a replica of the e-book in mobile form. TechDoodles also added a functionality that allows users to connect with psychologists through the app, via text or email.

What was the size of the project?

This project cost us around $1,400. It took around four weeks to complete.

When was the project completed?

The project was completed in July 2015.

Is there anything that makes TechDoodles stand out?

TechDoodles developed our app very quickly. They were persistent in communicating with me and getting things done as fast as they could, which we really appreciated. They completed the job exactly as I wanted it done. It was everything we asked for.

Is there any area that they could improve upon?

Because English is their second language, communication was a bit of a struggle at times. There were some miscommunications and, sometimes, I found it difficult to make myself understood to them. That said, we were able to overcome this with some extra time spent trying to clarify things.

Mobile Gaming Application Development for Digital Marketing Agency

"They are very clear, accurate, and straightforward when we are discussing the project and where we should go with it."

TechDoodles developed a mobile gaming application for iOS and Android. They provided the coding and the back-end design.

Albany, New York
Lead Developer, Digital Marketing Agency

The app is still in the development phase, but the results and feedback from the testing was positive. TechDoodles' expertise in writing the code was instrumental in delivering quality work in a time and cost-efficient manner. They displayed clear communication, reliability, and integrity.

Please provide a description of your company. What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the lead developer for a digital marketing agency. I am in charge of both the internal development team and the external development teams that we contract for specific projects.

What was the business challenge/ opportunity that you were trying to address?

We wanted to develop a gaming mobile app on both iOS and Android OS. We didn’t have the expertise to develop the kind of app that we wanted, so we knew that we had to outsource the project.

What was your process for selecting TechDoodles with which to work?

We researched companies that provided the types of services that we needed. We vetted five or six, from large enterprises to small shops. We felt like TechDoodles was the right choice for us. TechDoodles seemed to work and approach the project the way that I would have. They wouldn’t give us estimates until they had written some code and knew exactly what kind of work and time would be needed for the project. I really respect that about them. TechDoodles seemed invested in working with us. That sold it for me.

Can you talk about the scope of the project?

We had the concept before we approached TechDoodles, but they are doing the bulk of the project. They are doing all of the coding and development for both mobile apps, the Android and the iOS. They’re taking care of the whole back-end and design of the project for us.

Can you give a sense of the size of the project in terms of dollars or personnel work hours?

The size of the project is slightly more than $10,000.

When was the project completed?

The project is still ongoing.

Are there any metrics or numbers that can quantify the challenge or opportunity?

The development project is still ongoing, so we have not launched yet. We don’t have any user feedback, but we’ve done a lot of testing and had some focus groups to help direct our project. All the results and comments from those were very positive. We are confident that this app is going to do well.

On the development side, having them write the code is a lot more efficient than having our team learn this kind of expertise that we don’t have. So, it’s more time and cost efficient for us overall.

Is there anything unique or special about the service provider?

I wouldn’t say that they are unique, but I am highly impressed by TechDoodles's communications skills. They are very clear, accurate, and straightforward when we are discussing the project and where we should go with it.

Is there any area that the service provider could improve or you would do differently?

I really can’t think of anything. Our partnership with TechDoodles has been a great asset for us so far. The project isn’t complete yet, and we haven’t launched yet. Maybe after the launch, when we can see the whole app and get more results from our users, I’ll be able to think of something, but I’m satisfied with the overall work. It went smoothly, we didn’t really have any bumps on the road. TechDoodles's approached this project from the right angle.

Web App Dev for Cosmetics Company

"TechDoodles had a very clear picture of the end result right from the beginning and delivered everything perfectly."

Jan. - Feb. 2019

TechDoodles built and deployed a web application to elevate a brand within the cosmetics industry.

Byron Bay, Australia
Lulu Starman
Marketing Manager, eco minerals cosmetics

The web app generates traffic and drives sales. The team's exceptional project management and superior customer service made for a strong collaboration. Their ability to improve upon recommendations, especially regarding the UX of the app, made them a valuable partner.

director of well known cosmetics company.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechDoodles?

To create and install a website app that has been highly successful

to create a useful tool that would set our website apart from competing brands

i selected based on professional recommendation

build and deply website app

not applicable

Yes this is the second highest hitting page on our website and directly increases sales.

The project was managed impeccably. TechDoodles had a very clear picture of the end result right from the beginning and delivered everything perfectly.

The are 3 most impressive experiences i had when dealing with techdoodles. 1) excellent communication and customer service - a pleasure to work with such a professional. 2) seamless delivery 3) was able to build on suggestions and my vision to further enhance it and greatly improve user experience and our sales.

no items for improvement from my experience.

Overall Score all round a highly recommended professional
    impeccable - always available and helpful - went above and beyond
    the cost is very affordable. could not ask for a more resonable cost.
    excellent - exaclty what requested
    absolutely recommend. i have employed a lot of developers and no one surpasses quality and value and pleasant manner

AR App Dev for Game Developer

"I didn’t receive a functional app, and I had to redevelop it internally."

1.0

Jan. - Apr. 2019

TechDoodles was tasked with building an AR application.

Cristian Salaris
Co-Founder, Mars 1982 Ltd

The app delivered did not meet internal expectations for functionality and received negative feedback from the client for its code quality. TechDoodles also delivered late and followed an unsatisfactory communication process.

I work with a game development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechDoodles?

We needed them to build an AR application for us.

We wanted a functional app.

We found them on Fiverr.

They developed the app.

We worked with one developer.

They delivered poor quality code, and they delivered it late. I didn’t receive a functional app, and I had to redevelop it internally.

They created a lot of .pdf files to show me issues when they arose, but ultimately, I didn’t find that helpful. Their communication wasn’t effective.

I did not find anything impressive.

They should improve their artistic and development processes.

0.5
Overall Score We couldn't use their deliverables.
    They delivered late.
    After we paid, we couldn't get our money back.
    They delivered bad code.