Yes To Possibilities

Suventure a next-generation technology organization, based in Bangalore was established in the year 2012, aims to become the forefront of innovation in Information Technology offshoring, outsourcing leveraging IT to provide maximum returns. Our experienced team with global exposure in IT and digital-related industries provides our customers with world-class solutions, services, products, and product implementations.

Suventure covers a wide range of IT and digital offerings:- 1)Digital services(website optimization/performance/security, SEO, SMO, Ads Management, Web Analytics, Webmasters tool management), 2) Cloud Services 3)Application Development and Management(ADM) 4) IOT Applications 5)Product engineering 6) Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. With offices in US and India, Suventure is able to leverage the onsite-offshore development models to benefit clients with the highest quality solutions delivered at the best price.

Bangalore, India
  • 2nd Floor, Aviation Complex No. 16-17, Road No 7, EPIP, Whitefield, Bangalore, Landmark:- Opp. To Marriott Hotel, Whitefield.
    Bangalore, KA 560066

Partial Key Client list :- Delphi Automotive Ecrio Krish Group Oracle SSI Spiderlogic Universal Electronics

Outsourced Partnership for Software Development Firm

“[T]hey’re doing a good job.”

2013 - Ongoing

Suventure provides development services which usually revolve around software and mobile development for Android and iOS. The team is currently improving and enhancing the apps they have developed.

Cleveland Metro Area
CEO, Krish Services Group

The products developed by Suventure feature good quality and are delivered in a timely manner. Their performance has received positive remarks, especially because they can be reached at any time, and even work overnights when necessary.

Please describe your firm. What is your role?

We are a custom software development shop. I am the CEO

What was your goal for the work with Suventure?

The goal was to provide quality work with a reasonable price point through offshore. They handle our development needs for our own client work.

Can you describe the scope of their work?

They have done software development, mobile development and supported a few customers on custom applications that they built. The mobile app development is for iOS and Android.

What was your process for selecting Suventure with which to work?

When I was doing my investigation of offshore firms, they came through a good referral from a friend in India and another American contact. Also, I did work with a company in the past that cooperated with Suventure management. I went to India, met all the shortlisted firms, and then I made the decision. The interview in India helped me vet Suventure and, ultimately, helped me choose them.

Could you give a sense of the size of the average project that you’ve done with them with either a general cost range or personnel work-hour figure?

Most weeks, it requires three to four resources working full time.

When will the work be completed?

It’s still ongoing. They are currently handling maintenance and enhancements for the apps that they have developed for us.

Are you satisfied with Suventure and their work?

Yes. I’m satisfied with what they have delivered.

Do you have any statistics or metrics that you can share about their success?

I’ve been with them for one year. So far, I would say they deliver products on time with good quality. I don’t have any metrics per se. For my customers, they have better resources now that can manage and maintain their apps and support them.

Definitely. We are experiencing improved efficiency and passing it on to our customers. They’re doing more work for less. The main thing is not just the price point. The work is being done 24/7, so we are utilizing every hour in the day. They are at the point of going to scale. Suventure needs more staff to continue to grow adequately.

What is unique or special about Suventure that stood out to you as different from other firms?

Suventure definitely has experience running the show, whereas other offshore firms just claim to have deep experience. With Suventure, there truly is a lot of maturity and understanding. Most of their top managers have handled complex IT projects in their previous roles.

Looking back, is there any area that you think they could improve upon or is there anything you would do differently?

For my purposes, they’re doing a good job. They could always improve, just like anything else. They’re doing fine in my opinion. I know Bill [Hazelton, Suventure’s founder and president] well, and he has a roadmap that’s good for the company. He’s shared that with me.

Very likely.