You Think We Create

Stellen Infotech is a Web development company specialized in providing dynamic web and mobile applications to enterprises, in order to assist them in enhancing their productivity by gaining visibility on the internet. We offer various services like Web Development, Web Designing, Mobile Applications and Search Engine Optimization – SEO, among others.

As a web designing company, we provide a clear and effective website design package coupled with an intelligent internet marketing strategy, which will help you to expand your business globally in a dynamic manner.

Specialties

Iphone Development, Digital Marketing, Php Development, Android Development, SEO, Social Media, Video Creation, Node.Js experts, Outsourcing Partners, Laravel Development, Website Development, Software development

Mohali, India

Web Dev & SEO For WordPress Designer

"They were a superb team who responded very quickly to our requests."

Aug. 2011 - Jan. 2018

Stellen Infotech built a navigable, SEO-friendly website. They also offered consultation on business strategy, mobile development, and features integration.

Myra Hook
IT Manager, WordSuccor

The website was delivered quickly and met high quality standards. Stellen Infotech asked insightful questions and took a genuine interest in the company's success. Their solid management, creative approach, and affordable pricing kept the project on track.

WordSuccor, which was founded in 2011, offers WordPress web development services to small and large businesses. I worked as a IT Manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Stellen Infotech?

One of my friends recommended Stellen Infotech. His website looked attractive and was delivered at an affordable cost. Due to time limitations, I wanted to build my website as quickly as possible. After I began working with them, they also performed quality assurance and offered great suggestions for business growth. They were a superb team who responded very quickly to our requests.

I wanted a unique, attractive website that was easy for customers to navigate and for search engines to locate. We wanted to upgrade our WordPress development services and grow our business across the United States.

Stellen Infotech did a lot of things for me. They made suggestions for both mobile and web development and made my website SEO-friendly at no additional cost.

Stellen Infotech built the website for our WordPress development services. They managed the work and integrated many additional features to make my website beautiful.

We had a team of about 9-10 to discuss possible solutions. One was a project manager, who had strong communication and technical skills. Their developers were also experienced and dedicated.

We were satisfied with the design and development resources assigned to us by Stellen Infotech. The team is professional and delivers high-quality services.

How effective was the project management?

The project manager was professional and fabulous. I communicated with him daily via Skype and email, and had no issues.

Stellen Infotech is a group of young, professional people who are always ready to help. They are full of creative ideas and are always trying to understand your business goals. Stellen Infotech has great IT experience.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

I can't think of anything, because I never had any issues when dealing with them directly.